• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Incestuous Film

Incestuous Film

123

Special thanks to my editor.

Valphund

Also special thanks to my number one fans

Rahul and Shashi.

To quote her "May his cock never grow soft and may your pen never be dry of ink" words to live by I think. This one is for you.

*****

Incestuous Film.

By richman3

My friend Tina had given me two tickets to a movie premier on Friday night, and I was dying to go. The only problem I didn't have a date.

My bastard husband had to go out of town, probably with his secretary. So I asked my friend Sally, but she had told me that she couldn't go either.

As I was driving back home from my Pilates class, I thought about who to ask and then it hit me, my son.

He would go with me if I asked him. I smiled thinking about my boy something had happened over the last year that had changed my entire view on mothers and sons.

About a year ago I'd started to notice Jason as more than just my son. I'd come home from the flower shop a little early, and he was out by the pool exercising.

He was doing push-ups, and he had on a tight pair of swimming trunks that left little to the imagination.

As I watched him moving up and down, the sweat glistening on his bare back, something stirred in me.

He stood after and stretched, and I watched him in awe, not being able to take my eyes away from his muscled chest and six pack abs glistening with sweat in the hot summer sun.

His tanned body was amazing, and without even realizing it I started to rub my pussy. I watched my only son then jump into the pool and swim around.

Then he got out of the pool. It was like slow motion as he exited the pool, the water cascading off of his perfectly chiseled chest. He stopped and shook his hair.

My eyes involuntarily moved lower towards his crotch area, and I gasped at the sight of his monstrous cock bulging through his swimming trunks.

My hands kept rubbing faster and faster, rubbing my pussy through my clothes until, finally, I actually had an orgasm just standing there watching my son through the glass door of our dining room.

After it had subsided, I chastised myself severely, screaming. 'That's your own fucking son, how could you do something like that!'

I hated myself for it, but I also loved the feeling of naughtiness at having done something so dirty like masturbating to my own son.

I vowed, though, to never let it happen again

Pulling into the driveway and thinking about that incident a year ago my pussy began to get wet.

I couldn't help it just knowing he was there in the house probably have dressed and remembering what had happened was simply too much for me.

I involuntarily began to rub myself sitting in the car outside. My pussy started to leak, and I took some of that sweet nectar and brought it to my lips savoring the taste.

Lost in my own masturbation, I began to rub my tits with my other hand. If it hadn't been for the loud truck going by our driveway, I probably would have masturbated right, there in the driveway of our house. As it was the noise brought me back to reality.

Once again I yelled at myself for thinking about my son. Then I got myself together went inside and asked him if he wanted to go to the premier with me.

**********************

"Are you sure you don't mind, Jason?" Nicole asked as her son was finishing his burger.

"Of course not, mom, it sounds like fun," I said with a smile.

Truthfully I wasn't all that happy about having to spend my Friday night with my mother at a movie I probably wouldn't enjoy, but, being a loving son, I agreed.

Besides, I actually didn't have anything else going on Friday. So I pretended to be happy, for her sake.

Mom had been going through a tough time recently, and I vowed to try to help her or make her happy whenever I could.

A couple of months ago she had lost her job at the flower shop. It wasn't her fault; the store had simply closed. Competition from big retailers and the owner being too old to try and adapt forced the store into bankruptcy.

We didn't really need the money, dad made plenty with his finance business, but mom really liked working with flowers, and it gave her something to do every day.

However, that wasn't the only thing that had happened recently. She'd gotten a cancer scare too. It turned out to be nothing, but just the mere mention of the C word is enough to put anyone on edge.

My father, for all of the money he made, wasn't around very much anymore. It seemed that business for him was better than ever, but he never seemed to have time for us.

I was ok with dad not spending time with us, but I worried for mom. At a time when she needed him the most, he wasn't around for her. So, being the dutiful son, I took it upon myself to try and make her happy when I could.

Mom loved sappy romantic comedies, but she also liked to get dressed up and go out. The tickets, being an exclusive premiere, entitled her to VIP access to a small social gathering before the movie, and everyone would be in their finest attire.

This wasn't a Hollywood premiere with a red carpet or anything even close to that, but, for her, it meant a chance to look beautiful and socialize with other people, something she hadn't done as much since the flower shop closed.

At 19 years old and a sophomore at the local community college I wasn't all that thrilled about getting dressed up and then sitting through a dull romantic comedy, but I digress.

"What will I wear, mom, I don't have a tux?" I asked seriously.

"Stand up."

I did. She looked me over and frowned. "No, you wouldn't fit into your father's tux, you're much bigger than him. What are you doing this afternoon?"

I'd been sitting at the table doing homework, only wearing a pair of shorts. We'd been experiencing an Indian summer, and, even though it was late October, the weather was quite warm.

"I was going to go the gym, but I suppose it's not that important. Why?"

"Honey, you don't need the gym." She said, staring at me with a look in her eyes I don't think I had ever seen before, it was almost a hungry look. She bit her lip seductively.

"What?" I said.

"O-oh nothing," she said quickly coming back to herself and blushing a little.

"I just mean, you really have grown into quite a young man, Jason. I'm so proud of how you've always stepped up around here when I need you, and you really are in great shape."

"Thanks, mom." I smiled. I'd been working out since I was young. I played varsity football and baseball, one of the few to do that these days.

My lack of focus on one sport, and also the realization that, even though I was a decent athlete I was never going to play in the NFL or MLB, had led me to not try to get a scholarship to any school.

"You aren't so bad yourself, mom," I replied, and now it was my turn to blush.

'This is your mother, asshole!' my inner conscience screamed at me, but I couldn't deny it she did look fantastic for her age.

Hell, she looked incredible at any age. Years of Pilates and yoga had kept mom in great shape.

Her 5'1" frame contained a set of perfect D cup breasts just above a flat toned belly and perfectly shaped waist and ass.

If she were a playboy playmate, her measurements would look something like 34-24-34. Mom had lovely long brunette hair that came to the top of her back. She kept it straight in a style more fitting for a younger woman than one who's now almost 40.

I guess I'd always known mom was kind of hot, my friends always teased me about my Milf mom, but she was always just mom to me, nothing more. Until today.

Something about the way she looked at me had me looking at her like it was the first time, and I liked what I saw. 'Dammit, Jason, stop it! She's your fucking mother!' once again my conscience smacked me.

**********

Things had been difficult for me over the last few months, that much is definitely true. When the doctor told me she'd discovered something that looked like it could be cancer my world came to a screeching halt.

Losing my job at the flower shop was something that I could get over, but cancer, that was something that would have changed everything.

During the few days it took to get my results back, I took a good hard look at my life and what

I found was that I needed to change some things. First of all, I had allowed my husband to cheat on me for far too long. This is something that Jason never knew.

I don't even think that Charlie, my husband, knows that I've known about his infidelity for a long time.

Another thing that needed to change was my sex life. Charlie and I hadn't had much of one since he started to fuck his secretary. 'His secretary,' I thought. 'What a fucking cliché!'

So, when the biopsy came back negative, I decided to change my life. No more would I be the loving, loyal wife who allows her husband to cheat. I would find someone to fuck and get even. I just had no idea who.

I'd been hoping that maybe I could meet someone at the movie premier but now with my son in tow the chances were small. However, perhaps that wasn't such a bad thing.

Over the last few months, I had begun to see Jason in a different light. Regularly chastising myself for these wicked thoughts about my own son I simply couldn't help it. He has always treated me like a woman, I don't even think he knows he does it.

Jason does things like holding the door for me, pulls out my chair when we go out as a family, and listens to me when I am upset. Every one of these things is more than my husband does for me.

He is smart and always finds a way to make me laugh, not to mention he is hot as hell.

At 6'2" and easily 200 pounds of muscle, Jason looked almost like an underwear model.

He has his father's blonde hair but my blue eyes, but his body is what most people would notice first.

His muscled chest and washboard abs would stand out, even if was wearing a shirt, which, at the moment, he wasn't.

Yes, my Jason had grown into quite the man. 'Get ahold of yourself, Nicole, this is your son!' I did my best, but, damn, he did look good!

Pushing these thoughts out of my mind I said, "Alright, we're going to rent you a tux, get dressed."

****************

So, I got dressed, and we headed down to the rental place. After explaining the situation to the clerk, she suggested that, for this occasion, we just go off the rack as there wasn't enough time to get me a fitted tux.

Mom selected a couple of different ones that looked like they fit. I don't know much about tuxedos, so whatever she picked would be okay with me.

I went into the changing room and began to undress. I put on the tux as best as I could and came out. Mom immediately laughed.

"Honey, you don't know how to put on a tux, do you?"

I smiled sheepishly, "No, I've never had to wear one, you know that."

She smiled back, "Come on, I'll show you." and she pushed me back into the changing room.

"Alright, take it off," she said.

"B-but, mom, you're in here. Go outside. I'll call you when I'm ready."

"Nonsense, I'm your mother. It's not like I haven't seen you before. Now, come on."

I did as I was told, stripping down to my briefs. I looked in the mirror and saw my mom staring at me again hungrily.

Again mom bit her lip, and I think I even caught her licking her lips, but then she shook her head and started to show me the proper way to put on a tux.

After putting it on and having me turn around a few times. She said, "Ok, next one."

"What's wrong with this one, mom?"

"Nothing, it looks great. But don't you know? Never buy the first thing you look at, always try something else."

"Okay," I said, going with her opinion. She helped me undress, and when she got my shirt off her hand lingered on my chest, and she began to rub it up and down just a little.

I don't think she even knew what she was doing, but I knew one thing... I liked it. Again my conscience yelled at me, but this time, I had a rebuttal, 'It's her that's making a move, not you.' and I couldn't argue with myself.

After what seemed like forever, but was probably only a few seconds, Mom once again shook her head and stopped, but she did look up at me and our eyes met briefly.

There was electricity in that look we gave each other. We quickly looked away.

Then mom handed me the tux and began helping me put the new one on. Finally, I was dressed, and once again she had me model it for her.

"Looks good, Jason even better than the first one. This is the one. Now let me help you out of it. You don't want to damage it before the big night."

Again she helped me out of my tux, but, this time, there was a problem, a big issue in the form of my huge cock. I couldn't help it, everything that had transpired over the last few minutes had my dick rock hard.

When we got to my pants, there was no hiding it, so I just allowed her to continue as if it wasn't there. Of course, her eyes went wide as the tuxedo pants slipped down my leg.

My cock was bulging through my underwear. She helped me out of the pants, and, as her hands moved up to the shirt, she brushed the outside of my underwear, touching my engorged cock.

Neither one of us spoke the entire time, both of us trying not to acknowledge the enormous elephant in the room. Eventually, I was back down to just my underwear, and mom carefully hung up the tux.

"Alright, I'm going to pay the clerk. I... ah... can buy you some time if you need to take care of that, honey." She said, pointing down at my cock.

I didn't say anything, just looked at her again. I realized at that moment that I would never look at mom the same way again. No matter what happened, this little experience would always be between us.

"No, that's ok, mom, I'll be dressed in a minute." She left the dressing room, and I quickly got dressed again.

***************************

'Oh, my God! What the hell just happened?' I thought to myself as I walked back up front to pay for the tux. I couldn't believe what had just occurred in the dressing room with Jason.

I hadn't been able to help myself. The mere fact that I hadn't had sex in months and the closeness that I've always shared with Jason must have led to this, I decided.

Immediately I felt guilty for everything that just happened, but there was a part of me that didn't, not at all, and my pussy responded.

Trying to be normal, I went up to the clerk and purchased the rental tux. Soon Jason came out of the dressing room, and we went home.

The car ride home was silent, both of us in our own thoughts. As horny as I was, I chastised myself for allowing things to go as far as they did. He's my son and I'm married, there simply is no way anything could be allowed to happen, and I was determined that nothing would.

The next few days were strange at our house. We saw little of my husband, which is not that unusual. Jason and I both tried to avoid each other.

Each of us not wanting to admit the attraction that we felt because we both knew it was wrong on so many levels. The only time I slipped was on Thursday the night before the movie.

I had come home late from the gym and a few drinks with friends. I was tired and wanted nothing more than a hot bath and my bed.

Coming up the stairs I heard the shower running, I knew it was Jason as Charlie had already left for his business trip.

I had to pass the bathroom on my way to my bedroom. As I did, I noticed that the door was open. I actually tried to make myself not look, but it was like I had no control of myself. Passing the bathroom, I peered inside.

We have a glass shower that doesn't hide a whole lot.

Inside was my beautiful boy, naked and wet. As I looked, I self-conscientiously began to rub my pussy through my yoga pants. I also realized that Jason was masturbating.

He was slowly stroking his cock up and down, and his eyes were closed.

I couldn't take my eyes of his fantastic body, and his huge cock, it had to be at least 8 inches and thick too. 'God,' I thought licking my lips. 'What I wouldn't do to wrap my lips around that!'

I kept rubbing myself and repositioned my feet as I was about pull down my pants and really give her a rubbing. As I moved my feet, I hit my gym bag and knocked it into the hallway table.

"Hello!" Jason called out from the shower.

'Shit!' I thought, quickly ducking back from the door.

"Hey, baby!" I called out from the hallway. "Are you decent? I need to get past!"

"Ah... give me a minute, mom. When did you get home?" I heard the water stop and he exited the shower. He peered around the corner at me now.

"I just walked in the door," I said, now walking past him towards my room. He looked at me guiltily as the towel around his waist did little to hide his hard-on.

I couldn't help but look at his fantastic body just one last time.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked, trying to make light of the situation.

"Whatever... How about Chinese?"

"That sounds great, honey. Would you mind ordering?"

"Not at all, mom, just let me finish up and get dressed."

I went to my room and closed the door. Leaning against the back of the door I sighed and closed my eyes. The image of Jason stroking his huge cock was embedded in my mind now, and I could think of nothing else.

Once again I had to get control over myself and keep telling myself, 'That's your son!'

I changed clothes, and we had a somewhat uncomfortable dinner together, neither of us saying much.

************************

After mom and I had eaten dinner, I went out for a bit to see some friends. Returning home, I noticed most of the lights in the house were out.

As I was going upstairs to turn in, I saw a dim light coming from the bathroom and heard a strange sound.

Walking past, I peeked in to see, and what I saw took my breath away. There was my mom, naked in the tub, masturbating. The room lit only by candlelight.

Mom's perfect tits heaving as she rubbed her smooth pussy. My cock involuntarily responded and began to rise.

Against every moral law, I continued to watch, and, without thinking about it, I reached down and started to rub my cock through my pants.

I watched her perfect body convulse as she brought herself to orgasm. Then something happened that truly changed everything for me. She said, "Oh, Jason!" as she came.

'Holy shit!' I thought, 'Mom's thinking about me!' It was all I could do to not just drop my pants and shoot my load all over the carpet. I couldn't believe what I'd just seen. Before I could even think about anything, she opened her eyes.

Quickly I ducked back out of the doorway and went into my room. I waited there for a while to see if my mom would knock on my door or acknowledge that she had seen me, but she never did.

I was afraid to jerk off in case she came to my room, so I fell asleep with a massive case of blue balls, both from earlier and now.

After class the next day I came home as quickly as I could.

I wanted to get ready for the big movie night with mom. Even though I hadn't really wanted to see the film when she first asked me, the last week had changed things, and I suddenly wanted to look my best tonight for mom.

I showered and shaved, then put on my tux with no problems now that I knew the correct way to wear it. Then I went down the hall to mom's room and knocked on the door.

"You almost ready, mom?"

"Almost!" came the reply then, "Come in here for a second, Jason!" I opened the door. Before me stood what had to be the sexiest woman I had ever seen.

Mom was wearing a black dress that would have stopped trains. Her nails and toes were painted red, and her hair was perfect, but that was only for starters, her legs were spectacular. She turned around and asked me to zip her up.

Cautiously I approached her and, my hand shaking a little, I zipped her up, then my hand fell on her back, and I heard her let out a little gasp. Quickly moving my hand back, I yelled at myself again.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Incestuous Film

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds