• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Three Way Love Making

Three Way Love Making

We are all sitting on the sofa...lounging around, drinking, talking and listening to music with the lights down low so just the moonlight giving us light.

What I didn't know was the conversation my husband Ken and Chris had had earlier that evening when, after a whole day of seeing me naked, Chris finally told Ken how much he wanted me.

Ken laughed and said that as he'd seen him get hard throughout the day, he was quite sure of that.

Ken reached out and stroked Chris's cock said "So you want Leah then? You want to fuck my wife?"

Ken felt Chris's cock harden and twitch in his hand. "Fuck Chris you are horny aren't you?"

Ken knelt and took Chris's hardening cock into his mouth and sucked him. Ken enjoyed the feeling Chris's cock in his mouth. Chris wrapped his hands around Ken's head holding him there as he began to fuck Ken's mouth.

Ken stopped before Chris came and said "Well mate you better save that for her. Look I don't know how Leah will react but when we're on the sofa later, try her...just start to feel her and we'll see."

The idea that Chris would be touching Leah later made Ken hard and Chris held his cock as it stiffened.

Laughing Chris said "That really turns you on...me fucking Leah?"

Ken replied "I've wanted that for ages, to see Leah being fucked and to share her, it's been a fantasy of mine."

So there we were, I had returned to sit between Ken and Chris on the sofa. Ken wondered when Chris would make his move. When I jumped and moved slightly with a small gasp he knew that Chris was starting to feel me. Ken and Chris were still naked but I had put on my robe. In the moonlight Ken could see Chris pushing my legs apart and his hands slip under my robe. Ken took my head and laid me back onto his lap, holding my arms. I struggled slightly as Ken held me, but it was only my upper body. Ken could see Chris had parted my legs and begun licking my pussy. My robe had been pushed up around my waist, I gave in to Chris's tongue as he lapped and licked my wet pussy. Ken could see that I was giving in to Chris as my hips moved against him. Ken held my hands as I gave little struggles and whimpers. Ken knew from our lovemaking sessions when he played the "rapist" game with me, he held me down and pretended that he was raping me. My movements were me "struggling" and if I seriously didn't want Chris's tongue on my pussy I wouldn't let it happen. Oh but it was happening! Chris was holding my wet cunt lips wide as he attacked my clit, I was lifting my hips to him. Ken gently stroked my face and my hair whispering how much he loved me, how erotic this was for him to see. I continued to lift my hips to Chris's tongue as my husband held me tight watching my face for the first signs of my approaching orgasm. My body arching, my mouth opened as the waves of pleasure washed over me. I moaned and gasped as Chris brought me to the peak, my whole body twitching and moving. "Oh fuck!" I cried as I came. Chris looked up at Ken and smiled, he nodded and indicated Chris should carry on.

"Let's get you naked for Chris." Ken said as he lifted my robe right off me exposing my naked breasts to Chris. Both men could now see my nipples hard, my breasts full and firm. Chris moved me further onto the sofa while Ken laid my head on a pillow and moved to the table near the sofa so we all had more room.

Chris knelt between my open legs, his cock hard and throbbing. Ken knew now Ken was going to fuck me. Chris held his cock against my clit and stroked it along my wet spread lips, coating the head with my sweet juice, then down and into my tight pussy. Chris held my legs apart and slid his length into me. Ken told me my face was beautiful as I felt Chris stretching my pussy open with his cock. Chris started to rock against me fucking me with those full deep strokes I enjoy so much. Ken placed his hard cock on my mouth. I opened my mouth to take Ken in, letting him fuck my face. I reached up to hold Chris as we all started to move in rhythm. Ken knew Chris would not last long and he wanted to prolong this pleasure so he moved away to let Chris and I make love. Chris lent forward and kissed me as he began to fuck me harder and deeper. I eagerly kissed him and with my legs around his back, I surrendered myself to him. Ken filmed this, his eyes filled with the image on the camera of his wife having great sex.

"Yes Chris, yes, fuck her mate." Ken said, his hand now stroking Chris's balls and cock as it moved inside me. Ken used his fingers to ease into both Chris's arse and mine, using my wetness to lubricate his fingers. I felt my muscles closing on his finger as Ken pushed in a little. Chris's movements became a little more uncontrolled and Ken could feel Chris's balls tighten as his passion built.

"Turn her over Chris." We uncoupled and Ken saw my pussy as Chris's cock slipped out of me, the redness, the wetness and the entrance to my vagina parted.

Chris helped me into the doggy position my arse exposed to his view. He moved in and slipped his cock back into my cunt burying himself deep into me. Ken moved to my head and offered me his cock so they both fucked me, Ken in my mouth and Chris in my cunt so I had both your cocks inside me. Ken held Chris as he pounded me.

"Is she good mate?" Ken asked.

"God yes Ken she's as tight as you said." Chris replied.

Ken kissed Chris's mouth as they both fucked me, their tongues meeting and moving as they kissed deeply.

"Really fuck her now Chris, give it to her hard and deep." Ken pulled out of my mouth and kissed me as I panted and moaned.

"Is it good for you my love?" I looked into your loving eyes and let out a long moan. "Tell Chris what you want baby, tell him what you want him to do to you."

"Fuck me." I said quietly.

"Louder baby he didn't hear you, tell him louder." Ken said.

"FUCK ME!!" I cried out. "FUCK MY CUNT!!"

Reaching down Chris held my swaying tits, pinching my nipples and rubbing them hard, then he grabbed my hair pulling back as he slammed into my cunt harder and harder.

"Oh Fuck Leah you are so good." Chris yelled as he pumped his cum into my willing, pulsing cunt. Ken could see Chris's cum leaking from around the tight fit of my pussy and his twitching cock.

As Chris pulled out of my pussy, Ken could see the creamy fluid dripping from me. Changing places with Chris he quickly entered me and started giving me long slow strokes. He held Chris's cock and sucked it clean of my juices. I watched him take a man's cock in his mouth, the first time I had seen that happen. Chris in turn stroked my breasts and kissed me deeply as Ken continued to make love to me. I knew he would not last long as I tightened myself on his cock and the sexy sight of Chris kissing me lovingly. Ken moaned as I felt his cum spurting into me, mingling with Chris's cum and my sweet juice.

We all fell on the sofa totally spent, each of us wrapped around the other in a loving embrace.

"Shall we go to bed now?" I asked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Three Way Love Making

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 384 milliseconds