• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Scene from a Dinner Party

Scene from a Dinner Party

I lean sensually over the table as I serve their starters and I see Alison's eyes flick admiringly toward my chest, "Goodness, are those real?" she says.

"Well, yes and no," my Mistress giggles, "They're certainly attached. Polly, show my guests your new 34Cs."

I feel a heat wash over my cheeks but know better than to hesitate. I reach around and pull the short back zip down, the unmistakable sound of latex as I peel the top of my maid's uniform down over my torso, letting it rest at my waist and revealing my relatively new assets.

"Aren't they perfect?" my Mistress says.

"They certainly are," says Sara, "Can we touch them?"

"Of course. Be my guests"

I struggle to maintain my composure as they cup, fondle and squeeze my breasts. My body floods with torturous pleasure and I experience the still fresh sensation of feeling their weight come and go as they are grabbed and released.

The laughter subsides.

"And what's happening... down there?" says Amy, lowering her gaze and raising her eyebrows.

"Oh, do you want to see?" my Mistress says proudly.

"Can we?"

"Of course. Polly!"

I nod, "Yes Mistress," and assume the position, placing my hands behind my back. My Mistress rises from her seat and produces my blindfold. My world falls into a splendid darkness as she places it over my eyes. She then moves to my hands, binding them tightly together.

"Oh my, what's happening?" Amy giggles, "we didn't have any of this last time!"

"Oh, of course. Well, I decided that while I refuse to allow Polly to become a woman in the biological reductionist sense - I mean, that thing makes her so easy to control - she is no longer allowed to touch or even see it. We think that's for the best, don't we Polly?"

"Yes Mistress," I say facing forward.

"How long has it been since you last saw it?"

"Fifty-two days, Mistress," I say without needing to think.

"And since I let you touch it?"

"Much longer Mistress, one hundred and eleven days," I say into the darkness.

"Oh my god," screams Alison, "He hasn't..."

"She," Mistress interjects, sending a shiver of pleasure not just down my spine but everywhere.

"Sorry, she hasn't come in over a hundred days?!"

"Oh no. She hasn't come in well over a year now, right Polly?"

"Yes Mistress. Four hundred and eight days today."

"Right."

This is indeed the case. As my Mistress goes on to explain to her friends. My last orgasm, a deliberately and expertly ruined experience at my Mistress's latex gloved hand, was followed by a period in which although I was kept in chastity for 23 hours a day, during the remaining hour I was still permitted to touch myself for the purposes of cleaning and very occasionally for guided self-edging sessions for Mistress's amusement. As Mistress led me further through my journey though, my touching rights were removed, followed by the introduction of the blindfold and a newer chastity device that meant any sign of my manhood was covered completely while the device was in place. Now I am blindfolded and bound for my one hour a day of freedom (or when Mistress's dinner guests wish to see!) and cleaning is performed by Sophia, another maid my Mistress is training up (at least, I am told it is Sophia, we are not allowed to speak during the process).

My uniform, already hanging on my waist is slid over my hips and drops to the floor around my 4-inch black patent pumps. I feel a sense of intoxicating vulnerability, standing in my seamed stockings, my pale, pert, bare breasts exposed above my steel boned underbust corset. Panties were not part of my required attire this evening. I anticipate the clicking sound as my chastity cage is unlocked but I realize that my waistline has temporarily distracted them. I feel thumbs and forefingers grasping around my narrowest point.

"Wow!" says Amy, "She's so tiny now."

"Yes, we're very pleased with the results so far aren't we Polly?"

"Yes Mistress." I say, unable to conceal my genuine pride. I was always naturally slim but what Mistress has achieved is beyond what I thought possible (But then Mistress has shaped my entire world in ways I never thought possible). I am never without some form of corsetry now, a beautiful 50s inspired wasp-waisted one for occasions such as these and usually a waist trainer of some description at all other times, even when sleeping. My waist now corsets down to 19 inches and coupled with the electric hair removal treatment, meaning I am completely and permanently hairless from the eyebrows down, it may be the greatest gift my Mistress has given me. I adore my breasts but they were an addition. My waistline is a case of my Mistress taking what I had and literally shaping me to her vision.

"Bitch!" I hear Alison laugh when she discovers my measurements.

"Now, now!" my Mistress says, "We're getting distracted." And I hear the key turning, the lock clicking and feel my cage being gently eased away. I'm genuinely surprised that my pathetic cock springs to attention although from the uncontrollable laughter that follows, I can assume that it is not especially impressive.

"She must be so frustrated by now," I hear Sara say. And this is true. But frustration means something different to me than it did at the start of this process. I used to think my goal was to somehow learn to transcend the frustration. Now frustration is transcendence. To beg and beg for release until tears are streaming down your face, knowing that you wish with all your heart that the answer is no? That is my heaven and Mistress has given it to me. What I used to call subspace is now a near permanent way of life.

I am sprayed with a desensitizer. Allowing a friendly but thorough hands on inspection without the risk of me gaining any pleasure. This adds to the very real feeling that it is not really a part of me they are touching. It would feel strange now to feel my own skin against it, strange to even see it. I am sprayed again and before long I can feel whatever erection I may have achieved subsiding.

"Well, I think that's probably enough excitement for the moment," my Mistress says and snaps my cage back into place. My blindfold is removed and my hands untied. I see the shiny, smooth, nondescript dome between my legs as I pull my dress back up and intro place. "I think it's time you check on our main course, Polly"

"Yes Mistress," I curtsey.

"We'll buzz if we need anything" she smiles and presses the button on her remote. The butt plug vibrates accordingly and my body shivers.

"Yes Mistress."

I make my way back to the kitchen and sigh with absolute pleasure. I am truly the luckiest girl in the world.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Scene from a Dinner Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds