• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Black Summer Day

A Black Summer Day

This is a very true story that happened to me a couple of months ago. I am a 48 year old white woman, married 18 years, no kids, and to this point had never cheated on my husband. We have not been intimate in well over a year and although I had not really considered cheating at the time, I was very much in need of some sexual attention. Fortunately we live on a secluded farm with the closest neighbors being a good mile away, so privacy here is no issue.

My husband was away on 4 days of training for his job and I was home alone. It was mid-morning and I was in the process of taking care of some housework when someone knocked on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone and was a bit surprised to find Frank on the front porch when I went to the door.

Frank is a friend of my husbands and visits occasionally. At no time has there ever been any hint of a sexual interest on his or my part. There is no denying that he is extremely handsome and easy to be around. He is 45 years old, African-American, with a very dark, smooth skin tone, around 6'2" tall, and very well built. Yes any woman would find him attractive.

Anyway, that day I was caught a little off guard because I have a habit of not wearing bra or panties when I am home alone. I was wearing only a tank top and cotton shorts but didn't feel particularly uncomfortable because I don't consider myself very desirable. I'm 5'6" tall and weigh 225 pounds so not a beauty queen by any means.

Frank said he came by to say goodbye to me and my husband because he was moving out of state the next day due to a job transfer. He said he didn't realize that my hubby was out of town, which he later admitted that he knew all along. It was me that he came to see, admitting that he had secretly had an eye on me for some time.

Being totally naïve to his reason for being here I invited him in. We went out on the back deck and hung out awhile chatting. I was sitting in a lounge chair and he in another chair across from me. It was getting quite hot out so I volunteered to go in and get us both something to drink. When I came back out I was shocked to see his clothes in a pile on the deck and he was in our pool.

He told me to calm down because he was still wearing his underwear. That was still a little awkward for me but I have to admit seeing him from the waist up in the pool did cause an involuntary stirring inside me so I just sat back down in my lounge and told him to have at it. Soon he came out of the pool and back to me across the deck. I could not help but notice the most incredible bulge I had ever seen on a man, very defined inside his white, wet, briefs.

He sat down on a towel beside my lounge chair and I found that slight stirring inside me becoming much stronger, even though I willed it not too. I had been without sex for so long and here was this gorgeous hunk of a man nearly nude right beside me. Whether I wanted to or not I was getting very worked up.

We chatted for a few minutes and then I noticed him staring at my chest. That's when it dawned on me that I wasn't wearing a bra, and looking down I saw that my nipples were totally poking straight out, and perfectly outlined by my shirt. I apologized for my indiscretion but he said no apology was needed! Then just as suddenly he placed his hand on my thigh and began slowly rubbing back and forth. I felt my juices start to flow and I was almost instantly very wet! I couldn't say a word. I just closed my eyes and felt my legs falling open a bit, as with a mind of their own. What I was allowing to happen felt so wrong and yet it seemed I had no control over my body.

This was the first time I had been intimately touched by a black man but something about it felt so natural. His touch felt really good and the attention was so needed. I felt his hand going further up the inside of my thigh and although my brain was screaming to make him stop my body wasn't listening. I felt his hand slip under the leg of my shorts and brush my now sopping wet pussy. His finger found my opening and I felt his finger slide into me and all I could do was moan and feel my legs relax, opening wider to give him more access.

His other hand was now under my shirt, sliding over my round tummy and caressing my breast and nipple. I lay back with my eyes closed, not believing how incredible just his touch felt. He now had two fingers in me, slowly sliding in and out. I knew this gorgeous black man meant to have me and I knew any resistance I had was gone.

I felt him move, and opening my eyes I saw him repositioned between my legs, sliding my shorts off, exposing my pussy to him, the first man to see my bare pussy besides my husband in 20 years. I willingly let him spread my thighs apart, kneeling between them and putting his tongue on my clit. The feeling of him licking and sucking my pussy while squeezing my 44D breasts was more than I could take. His fingers felt as large as my husband's dick and his tongue worked my clit like magic as he slid in and out of me slowly.

It seemed like no more than a couple minutes passed until I was bucking up at his mouth and had the most incredible orgasm I have had in years. He stood up and slid his shorts off and right in front of me I was staring at the biggest cock I had ever come in contact with. It had to be twice as long and almost double the thickness of my husbands. I couldn't take my eyes off that black cock that was pointing right at me, and a set of balls that hung down like two eggs in a sack.

He straddled the lounge chair, lifting and spreading my legs as he lowered himself down until the head of his cock was touching the opening of my vagina. It was as if I was paralyzed, not able to resist him, and not wanting to. I felt myself raising my butt up to feel more of his cock. He rubbed the head up and down my soaking slit until I told him to put it in me. I felt him slip into me, opening me up in a way I had never felt before. I was surprised that I felt no pain, just an intensely full feeling as his thick length slowly filled me and with one slow, smooth thrust he was all the way inside me. Still buried in me, unmoving, he took my shirt off, exposing my breasts to him.

Holding both my breasts he began to pump that cock in and out of me. I could feel him pull all the way out until just the head was inside me and then slowly plunge the length back into me. I could feel his cock hitting my cervix with each thrust. It was as if my cervix was expanding in an attempt to give him access. He was pumping my pussy with a steady rhythm now, telling me how good my tight white pussy was. It had gotten very hot and sweat was pouring off both of us as I felt another orgasm building in me. It was so intense I can't even describe it.

I had never had an orgasm from intercourse before and all of a sudden I erupted in the most incredible, mind blowing orgasm of my life! Thank God we had no neighbors because we would have been busted. I heard myself involuntarily screaming in orgasm. At that moment I heard him groan and felt his cock swell even more and begin to pulse. Even though I am not on birth control I couldn't make myself tell him to pull out, didn't want to tell him. It felt so good when I felt his big cock throbbing in me and felt what seemed like a massive load of his sperm flooding me.

I went immediately into a third, hard orgasm. When he finally finished, his cock slipped out of me and I felt his cum run out of me and down the crack of ass. The whole experience felt like a dream. This was sex like I had never dreamed about before.

After resting a minute I noticed that his massive cock was one again getting hard. This was a totally new concept for me to have a man ready to go again that fast. I led the way to the bedroom where he took both my breasts in his hands and started sucking and biting my nipples in a more aggressive way than I had ever experienced. I was so ready to feel that cock in me again but he had other plans first.

He put his hands on my shoulders and started pushing me down. I knew what he wanted. I had never been much into giving blowjobs before but I knelt in front of him and eagerly took him into my mouth. Sucking him and licking the length of his shaft, it felt so natural. After a few minutes he told me to get on the bed on my hands and knees. After putting down a large beach towel on the bed I crawled on, my ass totally exposed to him.

I felt his large cock head enter my pussy with ease. His first load of cum had me so slick that he slid right in and began pumping me hard, holding my hips and slamming into me. I had never been taken this aggressively. Finally I couldn't stay up and fell forward on the bed. He straddled my legs as I lay on my tummy and felt that big cock invade my ass cheeks and reenter my sopping wet pussy.

It felt as if he was doing push-ups on my pussy, not hard, just long strokes in a steady rhythm. I was so full and felt so stretched but the feeling was so hot.

I felt his cock growing bigger and then he plunged in as deep as he could go and holding his cock deep in me he grunted and I felt his cock start to spasm. With each spasm I felt his hot cum flooding my womb, filling me again until his softening cock slipped out of my stretched pussy.

We both lay on the bed, my marriage bed, recovering from what was the very best fucking I had ever had. I knew it was very possible that I could be pregnant by this man. The only reason I had never had kids was because my hubby could not give me any. Frank had fathered three kids in the past and I could feel his thick sperm leaking out of me onto the bedsheets, sperm that I knew had to be potent.

Although I knew the risk I also knew I had to feel him in me again so I took his soft cock in my mouth, tasting our mixed juices and slowly working my tongue around his large head and sucking him into my mouth. It didn't take long until I felt him growing again, stiffening in my mouth. Taking his cock from my mouth he got up, gently pushing me back on the bed. I spread my thighs, inviting him back him.

He took the head of that long, thick cock and rubbed up and down my wet, very messy pussy lips and slid back inside me easily, sliding into the hilt in one smooth motion. Pulling my legs up onto his shoulders he began to thrust that big black cock into me like a piston, driving into me with purpose. The wet, slapping noises made with each thrust made me realize how stretched and used my pussy now was. His thick cock plowed into me with ease as he drove down into my depths, pushing me into the mattress, causing me to involuntarily meet every thrust.

He showed me no mercy as he gave me the fucking of my life. After what seemed like an hour he started to groan and growl like a bear, I felt him shaking and heard myself begging him to shoot that black seed inside me. When he released he froze for a second, deep inside me and I felt stream after stream of hot semen being shot up into my reproductive system, flooding me with that potent black sperm. Feeling this brought me to a final and very intense orgasm. He started pumping again as I laid there in the throes of orgasm, feeling like I couldn't breathe. When I came down from my orgasm I could feel his cock still pulsing out the final drops of cum into me. We lay like that for a few minutes until his softening cock slipped out of me, creating a very void feeling between my legs.

He finally gathered his clothes and got dressed as I lay in bed. He kissed me, said I was as good as he always knew I would be, and said when he came back to town for a visit I would be in for more. After he left I lay there thinking about the whole event, and how although it wasn't planned on my part it seemed so natural. Just the thought of his black hands touching my white bare skin, that huge black cock taking my pussy, and three loads of potent black sperm in my unprotected womb all felt so right, like it was meant to be.

Although I was totally worn out my body felt so alive, like never before. I realized that for the first time in 48 years I now knew what it truly felt like to be a real woman. Reaching down to me feel my pussy I found it to be gaped open, swollen, and gobs of his cum running down my crack and pooling on the bed, I was a mess for sure. I got up on wobbly legs and as I went to the shower his cum was running down the inside of my legs, reminding me of the whole scenario that had just played out. I showered, changed the sheets, and headed for a pharmacy in a nearby town to find a morning after pill...reluctantly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Black Summer Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 253 milliseconds