• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 15

Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 15

12

Daddy's pregnant girls need massages

Like many young women in their third trimesters, Katie and Randi developed back aches in the last few weeks of their pregnancies.

Despite the fact that Randi was farther along in her pregnancy, it was Katie who first approached me to talk about the problem. Could I please give her a back rub?

It was the least I could do for my darling daughter. While Randi and Elaine washed the dishes after dinner, Katie and I retreated to her bedroom and lowered the lights. I rubbed massage cream into my hands and began working on Katie's lower back to get out the kinks. Because of the pregnancy, it was impossible for her to lie on her stomach, so I worked with her as she lay on her side.

It started out relatively innocent. Katie really did need help dealing with the strain on her back caused by the pregnancy, so we spent several minutes zeroing in on the spots in her lower back.

Fifteen or twenty minutes later, Katie was purring with delight. The backache was gone, and she was in the mood to thank the man responsible. "Take off your pants, Daddy, so I can suck you while you rub my neck," she said.

We repositioned ourselves so that Katie's head was near the edge of the bed. I stood over her and fed her my cock while I massaged the muscles in her neck. Katie softly licked and suckled my cock, drifting dreamily as I rubbed her neck while simultaneously pulling her face deeper onto my dick. I tried to continue the massage, working on the muscles of her upper back while her mouth did its work on my rod. But my hands kept gravitating upward, back to her neck so that I could urge my cock deeper down her throat. After a bit, my fingers were buried in her curly blonde hair, massaging her scalp as blew me.

It was about that time that Randi and Elaine entered the room.

Elaine looked at Randi, giving her a knowing smirk. "See?" she said, "I told you they'd be at it."

I simply smiled at them. My daughter's blowjob was giving me too much bliss to mind being made fun of. "I'm massaging Katie's scalp," I explained, and began laughing as I pulled my daughter's face in and out on my cock.

"Of course you are, Daddy," Elaine said. She positioned herself by my side and put one hand on my bare ass and the other on the back of our daughter's neck. She kissed me while she pushed Katie's head deeper onto my cock, at the same time using her other hand to push my ass into our daughter's face.

"Why don't you lie on the bed beside Katie, Mr. J?" asked Randi. "Mrs. J and I will massage you both while you fuck your daughter."

It was a fantastic suggestion. I lay down spoon-style behind Katie and fed my cock into her wet pussy. Elaine and Randi, meanwhile, stood on either side of Katie's bed and gave us both sensual massages while I lovingly fucked my buxom fertile daughter.

The feeling was incredible. Sometimes my wife and my girlfriend concentrated on legitimate massage techniques. Randi began at my toes and slowly worked her way up my legs, muscle by muscle and joint by joint. All the while I continued to leisurely fuck my lovely teenage daughter-bride, taking my time with long, slow strokes that were in keeping with the quiet sensuality of the massage.

Gradually the double massage became more sexual. Randi and Elaine both began with Katie's and my feet. In a few minutes, though, they reached Katie's and my crotches, and their loving hands merged with the fantastic sensations that I was receiving from Katie's tight pussy and her lovely bums nestled against me.

"Fuck her," Elaine whispered in my ear. "Cum inside her. Give her uterus a nice cum bath. Come on, Daddy. Give your daughter a nice load of your potent cum."

Randi was on the other side of the bed, alternating between kissing her lover and whispering frantically in Katie's ear, but her voice was so low that all I could hear was the susurrus of her sexy urging. Meanwhile, Randi's and Elaine's hands ranged all over Katie's and my torsos, adding a potent sensuality to Katie's and my coupling.

Without stopping the massage, Randi began kissing Katie's sensitive tits. The intense sensation in her nipples made Katie begin sobbing with sexual release and bucking against my hard cock. All the while, Elaine's and Randi's hands continued to rub our chests, our backs, our asses.

Within seconds I lost control and began cumming into my beautiful blonde daughter. All three of my women could feel my release, and began mewling with pleasure at my orgasm.

"Yes, Master! Cum in her, Master!" urged Randi.

"I love watching you cum," Elaine said as she kissed my neck and ears.

That massage began a new tradition in the household. Every night for the rest of Katie's and Randi's pregnancies, the whole family engaged in a sensual massage session. The first part of each session always began with a legitimate massage of one of the women, usually led by me. But after a few minutes, I joined my girl on the bed, and the other two women then spent the rest of our massage time giving the two of us pleasure while we fucked each other.

Each night a different woman was the focus of the massage. Splitting up the week meant that Katie, Randi and Elaine each had two evenings apiece as the center of attention. I fucked each of them in turn while my other two harem members caressed us and urged us on to new heights of orgasmic pleasure.

And one night each week, Daddy was the sole focus of all three women at once.

They took turns massaging my chest, my legs, my shoulders. Took turns kissing me. Took turns thrusting their large breasts into my mouth. Took turns slurping my hard cock. At any given moment, I was likely to have my tongue in one girl's mouth while another was blowing me, and the third was using her mouth and fingers to caress me all over. Every time I looked at my crotch, a different face was bobbing up and down on my dickhead.

The three of them sucked my cock as if it was a life-giving fountain of delicious sperm that they were anxious to taste and share.

I was their Daddy. Their husband. The center of their cock-obsessed world. I drifted in a sea of pleasure while they serviced and worshiped me. Three pairs of lips licked my entire body. Three mouths took turns sucking my cock. Six breasts pressed against me. Six hands caressed and massaged my entire body. The whole time they cooed and murmured their love for me and their devotion to their Master.

"Your cock is so perfect!"

"You fill my mouth so perfectly! I was made to suck you!"

"Please give us your cum!"

"Oh Daddy I love your dick so much! Thank you for getting me pregnant!"

"Will you please fuck me now?"

How could I refuse? While my two teen lovers continued to massage my chest and kiss me, my wife mounted the bed and squatted over my erect cock. Guiding it into her twat, she let out a sigh of release and contentment. "Oh, yeah," she breathed. "So fucking fucking good."

Elaine rode me while my daughter and her bisexual girlfriend kissed me lovingly, worshipfully, frantically. They began fingering themselves while they kissed me and presented their swollen breasts for me to lick and suck.

Soon all three of my women were moaning and sobbing with desire and lust.

"Daddy!" cried Katie.

"Oh god! So hard!" moaned Elaine.

"So hard all the time! Enough for three women at once! Every day!"

"Fuck us Daddy!"

When I finally came in my wife's pussy I felt like I was cumming in all three of them at once. I was being smothered in tit flesh, while all three women were sobbing in orgasmic ecstasy. When my cum started seeping out of Elaine's vagina and down the sides of my rod, both teenagers began licking my shaft to share the taste.

************* Daddy and the two young mothers

When Randi gave birth in September, she named our daughter Joy. Then when Katie gave birth a few weeks later, she named her baby girl Bliss. The two teenage mothers took turns in their childcare duties, so that each would be free for part of the day. Randi soon returned part time to her job at my company, while Katie started school as a part time student.

The fact that they were taking care of each other's child part of every day meant that each served as a wet nurse to the other's baby. Their swollen, milky tits were constantly getting sucked.

The fact that both girls were nursing at the same time made night time feeding a little easier. Like all newborns, the babies often woke up in the middle of the night needing to be fed. With two mothers in the house, it was possible for one to sleep through the night while the other took on nursing duties.

One night I remember having an intense dream. In my dream I was lying on a soft bed and one of my women was blowing me. In the dream, the cocksucker between my legs kept morphing: one moment it was Katie, then a few moments later I looked down and it was Elaine, then after that it was Randi cooing and slurping as she worshiped my cock.

Eventually, the sensations became so intense that I woke up. I looked across from myself in the bed and Elaine was sleeping soundly. In the warmth of the evening, she had thrown the covers off herself, and in the moonlight that came through the window I could see her slim, busty form lying on her back, her large breasts gently rising and falling with her breaths.

When I looked down at my own torso, I saw the unmistakable outline of a female form under the covers, curled up around my cock. A head-shaped bulge was rising and falling gently over my crotch.

I lifted the covers to see which of my teenage cocksucking mommies had snuck into my bed.

When I saw it was Katie -- my blonde, beautiful, busty Katie -- I got even harder.

I grabbed both sides of her head and buried my fingers in her blonde curls, directing her to suck me faster and harder.

"Katie!" I whispered. I looked over at the oblivious sleeping form of my wife only a few inches away. Though I knew Elaine wouldn't mind Katie blowing her Daddy in our bed, there was still an illicit thrill that shot through me at the thought that Katie was licking Daddy meat only inches from where Mommy was sleeping. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

Katie looked up at me with half-lidded eyes. She was halfway into a cocksucking stupor -- joyous and horny and almost drunk on the taste of my precum. She suppressed a giggle. She jacked my cock up and down and whispered, "I'm sucking you, silly!" She planted several small kisses on the mushroom head and then explained, "I was nursing the babies, but then when I was done I couldn't get back to sleep. So I came here. Kissing your cock always calms me down, so I thought maybe I could suck myself to sleep. You don't mind if I use your cock as a pacifier, do you, Daddy?"

In answer, I simply turned on my side away from my wife and repositioned Katie so she could lick my cock while she lay at the foot of the bed. "Suck me as much as you need to, sweetie." I pulled her head deeper onto my shaft. "Suck your Daddy every night."

Katie spent the next half hour dreamily slurping on my rod. One of her hands gently held my cock, while the other gripped my ass, urging me over and over to thrust into her wet mouth. In between licks and slurps, she whispered, mostly to herself, in a half-dream state. "Love Daddy so much," she cooed. "Daddy made me. Daddy made my baby. Daddy makes me cum cum cum." Then her hand holding my asscheek pulled me harder into her face. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he orgasmed again on the sensation of my fucking her mouth.

"Please cum, Daddy," she murmured. "Please show me you love me."

Her insecurity coupled with her horniness was incredible. It seemed like the only way I could reassure her of her self worth was to fuck her face and pump cum into her wet mouth.

"I love you, baby," I whispered, careful not to speak too loud for fear of waking my wife who slumbered only a few inches away. My hand curled around the back of my gorgeous daughter's head and my fingertips dug into her blonde hair and her scalp as I pulled her face in and out on my aching rod. What a way to be woken up in the middle of the night! "Daddy loves his big titty teenage wifey. Daddy will fuck you over and over. Daddy loves his girls."

Elaine rustled in her sleep. Without waking up, she turned toward me, snuggled against my shoulder and draped an arm over my waist. When her hand brushed against Katie's blonde curls, Elaine instinctively, and again without waking up, began stroking her daughter's bobbing head. My cock pulsed in my daughter's mouth as I realized: even in her sleep, my wife was encouraging my incest with my irresistibly beautiful and horny daughter.

Within moments, Elaine repositioned herself spoon-wise against my ass. Her DD tits mashed against my back and she began licking the nape of my neck, even as her stroking hand continued to urge our daughter on with her sucking. Elaine's hand on the back of Katie's head drifted upward and found my own hand that had been urging on Katie's sucking. Elaine rested her hand on mine, giving it a sort of seal of approval for my actions.

Finally I couldn't hold back any more. I gave Katie what she had begged for, what she needed to reaffirm her self worth. "Drink Daddy!" I grunted. "Take your Daddy's cum! Taste your Daddy's love! Suck your Daddy!"

Elaine, still in a sleepy daze, humped against my ass as I thrust over and over into our daughter's mouth. "Feed her, Daddy! Feed her!" she urged.

Cum rocketed out of my dick and straight down my daughter's hungry gullet. Katie gulped and whimpered as she tasted my love.

When I finally finished cumming, Katie took her mouth off my dick and licked her lips. "Thank you, Daddy," she said. Her face took on an expression of ecstasy as she rubbed my wet dick all over her lovely face. "Feeling your cock against my skin makes me feel so close to you. You always make me feel so much better."

Finally Katie fell asleep with my semi-soft cock still in her mouth. In her sleep she still sucked lightly on her Daddy pacifier.

But then a couple of hours later, the other baby needed nursing, so she gently disentangled herself from my bed and went to take care of the child.

Twenty minutes later, she was back in bed. Again she needed help getting back to sleep, so without any ceremony she took her rightful place at my crotch and began seeking comfort and rest with my cock in her mouth.

Exhausted from our earlier suck session, I simply lay on my side and let my obedient and subservient daughter-wife Katie suck my cock back to hardness. Then I lay there and leisurely pumped my cock in and out of her needy mouth for another half hour. Strange as it may seem, both of us drifted in and out of sleep while I provided special Daddy Comfort to her mouth. And when I finally came yet again into her loving mouth, both of us drifted back to sleep with no more than a murmur of grateful satisfaction on Katie's part. I stroked her blonde head in a wordless gesture telling her that she had done a good job.

"Love Daddy," she cooed, half asleep. "Love Daddy cum." She kissed my cock gratefully, then slipped my softening cock back into her mouth and fell asleep.

After that it became a regular ritual. Katie and Randi's arrangement was that they took turns waking up to nurse the babies, so every other night Katie had to wake up repeatedly to take care of both hungry children. On those nights, she used my cock as her pacifier to help her get much-needed sleep in between the regular wake-up cries of the babies. Two, three and sometimes even four times a night, Katie needed to suck herself to sleep, and I did my best to help her. While Elaine slept soundly beside me or sometimes dreamily curled up on one side of me, Katie sought nightly comfort in her dick sucking. "Good girl," I whispered to her as I pulled her face deeper on my rod. "Such a good Daddy's girl. Good teenage cocksucking daughter."

Nursing the babies Bliss and Joy had a huge effect on Katie. Her breasts were already hyper sensitive, and it wasn't at all unusual for her to have multiple orgasms just from my playing with or kissing her nipples. For several months, one of my favorite activities with Katie had been to sit together in front of the TV, me with my legs spread wide open and her sitting in the space in front of my crotch. While we watched, I would play with her breasts for hours, driving her to orgasms merely by fondling her big hooters. Katie leaned back against me laughing and giggling through one orgasm after another. Then she slipped my hard cock into her wet pussy and, with the back of her head resting against my shoulder, began twisting her pelvis in time with the theme song of whatever show was coming on the TV. My hands roamed all over her delectable, voluptuous body, sometimes mashing her big boobs, other times tickling her clit or tweaking her nipples. In that position, her entire body was mine to play with while she giggled and squirmed on my lap, impaled on my cock, all the while watching the flickering images on the TV screen. By the time we had finished watching one or two programs, her face was plastered with a silly, mindless grin. Her brain had turned to orgasmic mush. "Love me, Daddy! Tee hee hee hee!"

Now her sexuality was going into overdrive. She loved nursing our daughter Bliss.

It was even more intense the times when Randi was out of the house and Katie breast fed both babies at once. She cradled the two newborns so that each had access to her enormous milk-filled titties. While the babies smacked and suckled her huge, delicious breasts, Katie seemed to enter another world, one that consisted only of sensation.

The first time I saw Katie nursing two babies at once I came home from work to see sweet little Katie sprawled on the couch with both tiny babies sucking her huge breasts. Her blonde hair spread out behind her on the sofa back like a beautiful halo. I couldn't resist the temptation, so I gently took both children from her arms and returned them to their cribs. Then, returning to Katie, I loosened my zipper and dropped my pants on the living room floor, then walked over and stuffed my hard cock into Katie's open mouth.

She instinctively began sucking me. I grabbed the back of her head and began fucking her face. "It's time for Mommy to suck, too," I said as I thrust my hard rod down her throat. When I came a few minutes later, she gulped down my seed gratefully. Her pelvis twitched in another orgasm. "Cum!" she murmured. "Daddy cum! Daddy cum created me! Daddy cum gave me my baby!"

Even more extreme was the time I walked into the house to find that Katie, having just finished breastfeeding both babies, was being eaten out by her suck sister, Randi. Katie half lay, half sat on the edge of the couch, propped up by the corner formed by the back cushion and the overstuffed arm rest. Her beautiful, toned dancer's legs lay splayed out, one of them hanging off of the couch and dangling toward the floor. And lying ass-up on the couch, with her head buried in Katie's muff, was Randi.

Randi heard me enter and raised her head. "Hi, Daddy!" she chirped. "It's feeding time for the babies! Wanna join us?" She went back to licking my daughter's clit. I watched as Randi's ass humped up and down on the couch -- she was playing with her own clit even while she was eating out my daughter.

Katie was so immersed in sexual ecstasy that she was barely conscious. She smiled dreamily. Her eyes were half lidded and her eyes had rolled back in their sockets. Her eyelids were flickering.

I dropped my pants and walked up to Katie. With my hard cock dangling in front of her face, I said gently, "Katie, look at me."

Katie came out of her daze and her eyes managed to focus on my cock. "Daddy!" she breathed. "I'm so hungry, Daddy! So thirsty! Feed me cock, Daddy! Feed your daughter! Let me eat your cock and drink your cum!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds