• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Nurse of His Dreams

The Nurse of His Dreams

All persons are 18 or above.

*****

"What does a writer of erotic romance do when he has broken his leg in three places, and may expect to be bed ridden in perhaps 6 months? Who can work with such a tiresome scenario."

Marc looked at his wife and co-writer Jane, who was also author of the recent best-seller and femdom-novel "The Unmerciful Countess." Ever since that book had been published a month ago without his knowing, Marc had gotten an even deeper respect for his wife's ability to dive in to the potential for depravity of the human psyche, and many of her ideas had shocked him quite a bit.

Marc preferred writing romantic stories that appealed more to the mainstream segment of female readers, and here his wife had been a tremendous help in spicing up his often far too conservative and classical romantic plots. At the same time he had helped her create lengthier build ups to her very graphic femdom stories published for Kindle. The build-up introductions to the kinky scenarios had even attracted readers who disliked the ideas of a women taking more and more control. And now she had finally published a best selling paper-back.

Writing had been how they met. They did not see eye to eye on most things; but a combination of sexual and creative juices had brought them ever closer, and two months ago they had married. On their delayed honey-moon he had then had a solo-accident with the rented car.

Most of their discussions were about plots, stories, angles and the realism of the stories and sometimes Marc wondered if it wasn't just their writer personas that had married more than anything else. After her massive success he sensed that something had changed - as if Jane had gotten herself a hidden agenda.

"I saw how you looked at that young nurse in the hospital," Jane said. "There wasn't much romance about that."

"She was very pretty," Marc replied.

"And speaking of Nurse, wouldn't it actually be worth considering hiring some sort of combined nurse or house maid?," Marc added. "I mean with all the work we both have cut out for us in the coming month, with your publication tour, and with the deadlines we both are facing regarding the second part of "Never be silent again."

"I really hate that title," Jane replied.

"Yes, but about the question of getting some hired help?" Now he could finally see that Jane was concentrating solely on that issue, and before she answered he even thought he saw the devious streak on her face that she got when she was writing.

"Lets make a deal," Jane said.

"I will hire a nurse for you. Money are no longer a big issue if the estimates coming from the publishers are correct. You may then approve of her or not, but if you don't approve, I might find someone less interesting for you to sponge you off or whatever it is that a nurse is going to do for you..." she paused

"... And I also might have one or two stipulations which I only consider fair since I will be the one paying for her - and since I just happen to know how you dirty old man's mind work."

Five days later on a Monday morning Marc lay there expecting to see "Frau Blucher" of "Young Frankenstein" enter his door, but in stead the most stunningly beautiful petite young blonde entered in a nurses uniform.

"Hi, I am Wendy," the girl said, and gave him a cool and slender hand. She had just about all the features that Marc valued in a girl: Her breasts were small, her hair was short and ended just below her ears, - ears that he also instantly fell in love with. All her facial features were finely drawn. Her eyes had the most innocent and natural look. And when he stared a bit too much she made a funny face that made him realize how stupid he probably looked, adoring her without restraint. It was the most endearing childish gesture, and now he knew he was head over heels. When he smiled at the silly face she had made, she smiled back and said

"Do you like what you see?."

"I'm sorry, I was staring" Marc said, and then regretted this start of the conversation.

"Its OK," she replied.

"You are very pretty," Marc said, and felt a bit guilty for having gotten a massive boner lying there in bed.

"But aren't you a bit too young for being a nurse?"

"I am 21," she said, and gave him a serious but equally made up look on her face, that signaled he was a spoilsport to ask such a boring question.

"Your wife told me you were not to get into the details of the contract I made with her, but I will take care of all the needs you have for nursing and I will also provide you with assistance regarding your creative work, if you would like me to," Wendy said continued:

"She also told me that the contract was only valid if you approve of me" she then added and looked innocently pleading.

"Well, I approve," Marc said with poorly suppressed eagerness.

"Oh great," Wendy said. "You wont be disappointed in me, I promise."

Then she paused, as if not knowing how to approach the next issue:

"Well?," Marc said, while he could still not help him self staring at her while contemplating how innocent, young and adorable she looked.

"Well, I have to get something. Its in the living room."

Marc wondered what Jane might be up to with the selection of such a stunning creature for his nurse. Then Wendy returned. She was carrying a bag from a store that Marc knew sold sex toys, a towel and two envelopes. Then she left and returned with a bucket of water and a sponge.

"Well, You know, when Jane told me about her conditions for letting you have me here as a nurse and house maid, I found it all a bit... peculiar, but she did explain the relationship the two of you have very well - and the more I have been thinking about it, the more it kind of makes sense, also with you having deadlines and getting motivation for writing. But still, I haven't really done anything like this before, you must know. "

The young girl seemed to work on her inner state, and when she was finally more or less composed, she handed him one of the envelopes that had a big number "1" written on it:

Marc opened the envelope, fully aware that the tension in the room had grown quite a bit.

"Dear Marc. By the time you read this, you will have approved of Wendy whom I have hired for you as a full time nurse and house maid. Her contract is for 6 month. I have instructed her very meticulously in your requirements. She is not as innocent as she looks, but knowing you, I am quite sure you cannot be convinced of anything else."

"Your dream of having a caring, intelligent and sweet girl to tender to both your physical and emotional needs as you recover - while assisting you in your creative work may now come true. The girl has also read a few of your books! There are of course conditions, and you have probably already guessed that they are unusual. There are three conditions that must be observed:

1 You are not to ask Wendy where I found her, or how I made her agree to the contract (I.e. not ask to the terms of the contract or the size of her salary)

2 Wendy is your nurse, and you must therefore follow her lead and directions to the best of your ability. I will instruct her by phone when I am not home.

3, Most importantly: I want you to put on the chastity device she is going to hand you after you have read this note. If you won't do it the deal is off!

Oh, you just had to re-read point three! Well those are the terms. When you have complied and are all set-up to Wendy's and my satisfaction, I have a few other remarks that you will find in envelope 2. Love - Jane."

Wendy had looked blankly at him while he was reading. Now she looked as if there was some way she could help him to get over his embarrassment, and say what he had to say.

"So you know what Jane wants me to do?"

"Yes, I am afraid I do," she said, and he could see a slight blush.

"Do you really want to do this," Wendy said.

"I guess so," he replied, and Wendy seemed to be pleased with his short answer and precoded to prepare him for the in-casing.

She helped him pull down his boxers, put a towel under his behind, then she helped shave and wash him. When he grew hard under her touch she used ice to return his penis to a flaccid size, and then she put on the chastity device. It was a rubbery version with a lock.

Marc had never gone this far into kink and submission before. When he was looked up she found the key, and placed it in a necklace and hung it around her neck.

Wendy seemed very pleased with her self and with him, when he was all locked up. "Good boy," she said and smiled at him, "I really look forward to be of service to you, I love your books you know. "

Marc, didn't know what to say. Then Wendy handed him the second envelope.

"Dear Marc. I knew you would go all the way. Who could possibly resist such a delicate thing? The last five days my publisher has convinced me that I might double or triple the sales of my book, if I engage in a lot of publicity appearances. They have created a very rigorous schedule for the next month. I know you will be in good hands, and likewise I trust you will behave yourself in Wendy's company. Also I am counting on the two of you to create the perfect romantic novel. Consider your new chastity to be the perfect option for creative work, and also for focusing on romance and not sex! I'll talk to you soon and I will also brief Wendy on how to take care of you. Love - Jane."

Marc realized the second envelope had simply been a decoy, to keep him from contemplating the consequences and implications of putting on the chastity device. He had always tried to avoid Jane's attempts to make him become a submissive or semi-submissive to her, even though her other futile attempts had turned him on. Now because of this incredibly delicate fragile young thing, he had in fact submitted to her.

"Everything OK?" Wendy asked.

"Well, yes I guess," Marc said. He then declared he wanted to begin the day by writing. This he did most of the day, with sporadic TV-watching and internet surfing. Wendy came and served him lunch and supper. During the whole day Wendy acted professionally even when she had to help him with intimate issues.

At around eight 8'clock Wendy came in and asked him if he needed company. He said yes and first they saw some TV, then they started talking and then the talk took them to his writing.

"You know I do like the stuff you write better than Jane's," Wendy said "Its so brutal some times, with men that lose their entire freedom to someone who doesn't really seem to respect them."

Marc beamed at her, but then she continued, "but there is also a lot of kinky stuff in her scenes that really turn me on". She then seemed to blush a bit. Then she got up as if she was reminded of something and went over to his bed. She looked at him, seeming very content with having him in her charge. Then she bent down and softly whispered in his ear, with her hair slightly brushing against his forehead:

"I better go now. Good night Daddy."

He had a very hard time sleeping. His mind kept wandering back to her scent, the feel of her mouth against his ear, the way she moved in and out of his room with that purposeful eager almost hopping kind of way, the serious way she attending to his needs, the flickering of her eyes when she acknowledged his flirting. When he awoke the next morning he was sweaty and restless, and he felt miserable already for the torture Jane had created for him

The first five days was more or less the same. He would write, eat, watch TV, read books or surf the net. Or he would be engaged in talking to Wendy but she would always leave him far too quickly for some errand just when their conversation seemed to go somewhere. His desire for her grew even more.

Then one morning he saw a text message on his smart phone.

"Dear Marc. I want you to write 3 unedited pages for the book every day. If you do a good job, Wendy will remove your device for an entire day every week. I will let her decide whether or not the quality of the writing is acceptable. "

Marc accepted the challenge, and began producing. After the first two days he started noticing that Wendy would come in and see him just when he was in a good flow, and he would then interrupt himself just to have her company.

On the third day of intense writing they had just talked for quite a while without Wendy suddenly found an excuse to leave the room. She had argued very convincingly about how she would like the plot line of the story he was writing should develop. He had become more and more lost in the very deliberate and measured way she argued her case, and when it seemed she was just about to leave again he almost said he didn't want her to, but instead of leaving she came towards him to fluff his pillow. He reached for her arm, and caressed her and she didn't pull back. Then he pulled her closer, and they was suddenly kissing. He paused and looked up at her, then pulled her down again until she finally resisted him.

"Oh, poor Daddy" she said. "More than a whole week in that device. I have to admit it is a bit exiting to see you like that. "Do you really think you can keep up writing for four more days?"

"Will you release me?" He said

"Well your wife told me I could do that just to check on you but that I would have to use these."

Wendy pulled out a pair of handcuffs from the shopping bag. Marc acquiesced and he was then cuffed to the metal bars on the professional hospitals bed they had rented so he could stay at home.

She then put on a pair of rubber gloves, removed the device, she then made him hard stroking him very slowly while cupping his balls with her other hand. "It all looks okay to me she said," and caressed his penis speculatively. "It is also much larger than I would have thought. "

When he was fully erect she left him, and let him lie there while she moved about in the room cleaning. And after an hour she put him back in the device.

...

Marc reached the deadline having done the required work. In seven days he had written 21 pages, and his penis would now be allowed to be set free, and also Jane was coming home from a longer tour around the entire nation. He had been watching her on TV-shows and on various Youtube-kink channels, and she had briefed him on the growing interest on her new book. She seemed more and more the part of the woman in her book, a self-confident domineering woman, who always got exactly what she wanted.

Around 10 O'clock she entered his room wearing a very smart piece suit. Wendy came in with her and placed herself discreetly in a chair.

"Has he behaved him self, while I was gone," Jane said.

"Yes mistress Jane."

"Is he clean and ready."

"Yes mistress Jane."

"Have you read his production?"

"Yes, most of it."

"And was it of a sufficient standard"

"Yes Mistress Jane".

As Jane spoke she had taken of her very business-like skirt, her panties, and her shoes but had kept on her blouse. When she was finished questioning Wendy she carefully straddled Marc.

"Hello Marc, I am very happy to see you again," she said, with a strange new coldness in her voice. I am very impressed by what Wendy has told me. But in some ways I am also disappointed that you could not keep to your own principles of not wanting to become a submissive for me. 'Cause, you have to admit now that that is exactly what you are. "

Jane had taken hold of his penis, and kept it on a firm grip with one hand. With the other she stimulated her self. Her treatment had made him harder than ever, and at first he wanted to argue his case, explaining that no man could have said no to what she had proposed, but in the end he just said. "Yes, Jane, yes I guess so."

Jane then let him enter her. She then slowly started to move her self sliding up and down his hardening cock.

"Tell me you want me to take you even further down this road. Tell me right now."

"I, do Jane, I do," he stammered.

"Then start by calling me mistress Jane."

"Yes, Mistress Jane."

"Good boy. Now, When you are ready, I want you to ask for permission to cum, is that clear?"

"Yes Jane, I mean, Yes Mistress Jane. "

Then she rode him until he came, having begged for permission and been granted it by his wife, and all the time Wendy had been sitting on a chair watching it all. When it was over, and Wendy had sponged him clean, Jane told him she had to leave again that same night. She was going to Japan, and then start on a longer Asian tour. She would be in contact with him but did not know when the tour would be over. Women in Japan, mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Russia had already shown an interest in "The Unmerciful Countess," and the publishers wanted to exploit the strange almost overnight popularity of the book. There almost seemed to be some sort of movement going on.

The next week Wendy read the pages he had produced and decided he could not have the chastity device of: A page was missing to make up the quota and Wendy also insisted that the female protagonist did not get sufficient attention, neither as an actor in the story or regarding the sex that Wendy also found lacking in graphic detail. The whole week Wendy had been toying with him, kissing him, teasing him, sometimes letting him lose while he was chained down, then stroking him wearing rubber gloves and then when he was on the brink on coming she would make him flaccid with ice, or just leave him to watch television as he lay there.

He saw Jane several times on mainstream media where she would be talking about how many men she believed had a suppressed need to be dominated and controlled, and that a female led relationship worked the best if it was strictly overt, and that a man should totally embrace his need for submitting to his wife or partner when it came to sex - if that was his general inclination.

During one of the weeks he realized that Wendy had become the female protagonist in the book he was writing. His writing was becoming less romantic and more sexually obsessive, but strangely enough it created a new type of literary evolution as if two genres had met mid-way and one was taking over. Wendy rewarded him with her presence when she read something she liked. By the end of that week she said she really hoped he was continuing the creative stream he was in.

"You have been very productive," Wendy said as she removed his chastity device and let him keep his hands free. Inside his mind he felt a complete mess. Her face, her scent her delicate touch was with him all the time now, in his dreams, his writing or with her in person. He was recovering quite fast, and in perhaps 14 days he would be walking around the house with the help of crotches.

"Are you ready for your reward," she had said. She had then given him the most intense blow-job of his life. She had also massaged his prostate and played with his balls while she sucked him like a porn star. She had swallowed him as he spurted violently in her throat and she had skilfully kept stroking him, until he was fully emptied. When it was all over she had revered to a very cool and professional nurse, and a little while later she had made a few hints about how she would like the story he was writing to proceed.

Weeks and month went by. Marc finally recovered completely and in the meantime Wendy had been the undisputed key-holder of his chastity device. She had taught him to beg and plead for release, and to accept her rule over him. Jane seemed to be on an endless tour of the world being in the midst of what seemed to be a worldwide movement in support of female led relationships. Both Wendy and Marc had followed Jane's rise to fame with fascination and awe.

When Jane finally returned, the three of them moved to a very exclusive suburb in Los Angeles. On a typical morning Wendy and Marc would be sitting at their Mistress bedside waiting for her to wake up. After breakfast Jane, Marc and Wendy would then engage in around five hours of writing and editing, and the rest of the day they would enjoy all the leisures of a successfully female led household.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Nurse of His Dreams

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 328 milliseconds