• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Alpha Ch. 02

The Alpha Ch. 02

123456...8

I am sorry for my extended absence however my Cloud had a glitch and I was forced to rewrite everything from scratch. Now that I am back up to speed, I will do my best to continue this story as well as one or two of my others, depending on my creative motivations. This chapter differs from the Ch. 01 significantly however if you don't enjoy it as much, don't despair since the Supernatural Teen Drama template will resume in future chapters. I have combined classical mythology, supernatural lore and depictions from modern Werewolf culture with my own creative impulses to portray the mythical as I believe it would truly exist.

*****

Prime Characters:

James Hunter (me)- mysterious Alpha Werewolf who begins to develops strange powers beyond those associated with his species - 6'2" 197 lbs., Mediterranean complexion with exotic green eyes - muscular but athletic.

Jennifer- (Beta Werewolf) - James' fanatically loyal Second - 5'6" 126 lbs., brown hair and dark blue eyes- athletic hourglass build - size: 34D-25-37.5

Courtney- (beta Werewolf) - James' highly intelligent, sexy and sarcastic beta - 5'8" 112 lbs., blonde hair and green eyes - slim and stylish - size: 32B-24-34

Buffy - James' kind and unusually busty neighbor with a deep crush - 5'3" 108 lbs., black hair and pale blue eyes with ivory skin - petite but extremely busty - size: 32G-22-33

Izel- (Witch) - naive but powerful and beautiful High Priestess of Quetzalcoatl - 5'6" 113 lbs., black hair and brown eyes with fair Latin complexion - slim build - size: 32C-23-33

Xochitl- (Werejaguaress) - sultry, seductive and curvaceous High Priestess of Tezcatlipoca - 5'8" 137 lbs., dark brown hair and hazel eyes with healthy tan - voluptuous build - size: 36E-28-39

William- (beta Werewolf) - James' pack - Dante's mate - 5'11" 188 lbs., medium caucasian complexion with sandy hair and hazel eyes.

Dante- (beta Werewolf) - James' pack - William's mate - 6'0" 182 lbs., ebony complexion with crew cut dark hair and golden brown eyes.

Davis- (Human) - 5'10" 165lbs., chestnut hair and brown eyes - James' best human friend from before the transition.

Padma- (Nagi) - regal, alluring and calculating Wereserpent who serves James faithfully and wishes to bear his offspring - 5'4" 130 lbs. - middle eastern complexion with black hair and amber eyes - 34DD-26-40

------------------

Chapter Two

Surprisingly, or perhaps not when you consider that I was a 18 year old guy, the new ability that I was most excited about was my allure to the opposite sex. Heightened strength, speed, senses and the ability to turn into a giant wold were nothing compared to the fact that I was now highly attractive to all the senses of a breeding-age female of any compatible species.

Buffy was the first woman I thought about when I began to consider the practical implications. She had lived next door to us since my mother and I had moved to to Southern California and was a very nice but slightly shy woman whose rich husband had left her for a nubile nineteen year old blonde just out of high school. She had long been one of my top fantasies. With short black hair, soft ivory skin and kind blue eyes, her petite figure was like that of a nubile high school student- with one exception: she was extremely top-heavy. She had massive breasts that would have been huge on anyone's body but were way out of proportion on her smallish, slim frame. She had tiny hands and feet along with a girlish face and a pixie smile, so the oversized natural breasts were massively contradictory to her appearance and equally erotic.

I had always mowed her lawn since she didn't feel comfortable having the workers from the lawn service around while she was home alone. She usually brought out lemonade for me as a treat in the heat, stopping to chat after I finished. Despite her cartoonish figure, it was clear to me that she thought of herself more as a joke than a truly sexy woman. As far as I was concerned, it was horrible tragedy that she didn't feel comfortable with her body.

After my ridiculously eventful week, I was looking forward to a quiet weekend. I had given my pack the weekend to revel in their newfound freedom and happiness, telling them to do whatever they wanted. I knew that difficult tests were likely coming and I wanted their morale and strength at peak. I decided to hang out around my house alone, as my mom wouldn't be back until the following Monday night. On Saturday morning, I got up and ran through my exercises and katas before wheeling the lawnmower and weed whacker over to Buffy's yard.

I was a few minutes into the work when I heard Buffy peek through the window shutters, as if to reassure herself that it was only me. My keen hearing detected her quickly coming back to the window for a second peek. I heard her heart skip a beat and then accelerate as she took in my shirtless body, assuming I was oblivious to her admiration. It felt exhilarating to be able sense so much stimuli and to paint such a detailed picture of the world around me, though I felt like I was invading privacy on a major level.

As I was finishing up, she came out and my breath hitched in my throat. She was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra, her flat abdomen fully exposed under breasts that had to have been several sizes bigger than a DD cup. With her huge breasts usually occupying my attention, I had never fully appreciated how nice her ass was. Heart shaped and slightly bubbled, her round butt was tight but full.

"Good morning James!" Buffy greeted before continuing awkwardly, as if looking for an excuse to start an actual conversation. "Thanks again for taking care of the yard."

"Not a problem. Not a problem at all," I replied, my eyes flickering over her body quickly.

Blushing, she said, "you certainly have been growing a lot lately. Every time I see you you are... taller than the time before."

"Yeah, working out a lot. And eating. Men my age tend to be quite ravenous, myself even more so." I said, leaving my meaning ambiguous as I looked deep into her eyes

Buffy blushed even deeper and replied, "yeah, I've been pretty good about keeping up with my yoga. I'd like to do something more, a kickboxing class or something. I'm just too shy."

"I understand. If you'd feel more comfortable, I would happily teach you martial arts."

"I didn't know you practiced?"

"Oh yeah. My mom is a master in just about any style you've ever heard of, and several more, and I've trained in several. My favorite is Krav Maga."

"I don't think I've heard of that one."

"It's used by Israeli special forces. Most martial arts teach you to defend yourself but Krav Maga focuses on disabling your opponent, not just fending him off. It's great for people without size and strength advantages because it focuses on leverage and redirecting energy. It isn't 'self defense' so much as 'attacker offense' but it would be perfect for you to learn to protect yourself. It's excellent exercise and it provides much more muscle tone than standard cardio workouts," I explained. "Not that there is anything wrong with your definition as it is."

"It sounds great. You'd actually do that? I mean, you already take the time to mow my lawn every week. I couldn't ask you to..."

"It's ok, really. I'd enjoy it."

By that point, it was a foregone conclusion that I would bed her. Or at least make a Herculean effort to try. It was important to me that it be on her terms though. No doubt, she was eager to spend some time exercising, flirting and wrestling with me while all the while assuring herself that nothing more would happen. To her, such a rendezvous would be highly inappropriate. I would lead her to see otherwise and based on her reaction to just a glimpse of my body and small whiff of the pheromones my shirtless body was exuding, I would eventually meet with success.

"How about we talk about it tonight? My 18th birthday was a couple days ago but I didn't go out with my friends and my mom has been gone all week," I said, realizing that I could've sworn my mother had looked in on me in my room when I was sick at the start of my supernatural change. I convinced myself that it must've just been another vivid dream, or maybe feverish delirium, yet there hadn't been any other signs of hallucination and it seemed an oddly mundane thing to imagine. I told myself that it was a sign of how chaotic things had been recently that it took me this long to realize that I had seen someone in my room who had been thousands of miles away at that particular moment.

"Oh, I don't know. Wouldn't that be... Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, of course." I covered, "Cmon Buffy, I can't celebrate alone. Plus, wouldn't it be more responsible for me to go out to eat with my neighbor than it would be for me to go out to get drunk with a bunch of teenagers?"

"I suppose. Are you sure you want to celebrate your birthday with an old woman?"

"You know you aren't old. Hell, I bet you are barely thirty and you look nineteen. Plus, I could use the practice. You wouldn't want me to panic every time I see a beautiful woman. You'll desensitize me,"

"If you say so. But you don't strike me as the type to panic about anything, especially a woman."

"Looks can be deceiving," I said, giving her a quick flash of my bedroom eyes, "I'll pick you up at eight."

:..:

I wore a custom fitted black suit with a dark blue shirt and matching tie as I walked up to Buffy's door. As soon as she opened the front door, I was struck dumb. She was wearing an mint green dress made from extremely thin fabric that had an open back and was secured around the neck. Most amazingly, the neckline was so low that it nearly reached her navel, giving a full view of the inside swells of her giant breasts and barely covering her aureolas. There was no way for her to wear a bra and the visibly heavy masses of soft flesh swayed and jiggled with her movements in a way that was much more enticing than the bloated silicone breasts of porn stars. Her hair was done up in a style vaguely similar to Marilynn Monroe's signature look while her lips were covered with blood red lipstick that stood in stark contrast to her ivory skin.

Her spell over me was finally broken when she pulled on her overcoat. You look amazing."

"Really? Do you think so? It's been so long since I got dressed up and felt pretty. It's not too much, is it?" Buffy asked, obviously uncomfortable wearing such a revealing outfit.

"Oh, gods no. I'm going to be the envy of every man at Mortons."

"Mortons? Isn't that a bit much? It seems like a lot for a young man to afford." Buffy asked.

"Don't worry about that. My mother encouraged me to start saving money years ago."

"That was smart. But still..."

"Really! Don't worry. Or else you might offend my sensibilities." I joked before stating, "I invested in a portfolio after I saved up a few thousand. Technically, I've been a millionaire for more than a year."

"Really? Those must've been some investments."

"Indeed. I was quite fortunate. So, no more worrying about expenses. I rarely spoil myself and it's no fun to do so alone!"

We made small talk all the way to restaurant. After we walked in, the attendant asked for her coat and I could see her hesitate as her confidence faltered. I leaned in and said, "you look great. Every man hear will want you and every woman here will want to be you. But tonight, you are with me,"

I could see her shiver as I whispered my subtle claim into her ear and I noted myself to remember that it was one of her hot spots. She removed her dress and I could see the attendant's eyes bulge. As we were led to our seat, the eyes of the dining patrons were glued to her. I was doing everything in my power to keep from getting intensely aroused, as I wasn't sure how she would react to my pheromones and the last thing I wanted was for her to get lost in passion and then regret it in the morning when her head cleared. I wanted her wonderfully round little ass sway below that slim waist and bare white back that was completely free of blemishes, scars or even freckles. Shortly after being seated I realized that her petite stature along with her breast size meant that every time she leaned forward to talk her breasts would rest on the edge of the table, which held and lifted the heavy orbs like two soft melons in a shelf.

We had just ordered our meals when I noticed a familiar face in a party of four entering the restaurant. Ms. Blake, my teacher/submissive was here with her parents and her sister to celebrate the anniversary of her parent's marriage, according to my supernatural eavesdropping. As they were seated, her eyes washed over me before quickly flicking back to focus on me, her eyes wide. I could feel her eyes move over my body and smell the faint smell of her arousal from across the room. After all, I'm a good looking specimen at the worst of times but dressed up, I am a sight to behold.

It was funny to watch the conflicting emotions of wild desire, shame and lust flash across her features. She chose a seat that allowed her to face in my direction but refused to make eye contact with me. The instant her eyes flashed to Buffy, her countenance changed to determined jealousy. Then her eyes began to inspect Buffy from the neck down and her expression changed to forlorn sadness and anger at the realization that no woman could compete with the combination of Buffy's physical dimensions and girlish beauty.

"Do you know that woman? She keeps giving me dirty looks," Buffy said.

"Yes, yes I do. She's jealous because she thinks we are together, as a couple."

"Oh," Buffy replied, I could tell that she was now thinking of the two of us together, as intended. "Is... Is she your girlfriend?"

"Oh god, no." I responded, "the truth is actually a bit...awkward."

"You can trust me. I won't tell anyone."

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Well, now I do! You've created this great mystery," she joked.

Not seeing any reason not to, I decided to tell her the truth, "she's my submissive."

"Wait, what?"

"Submissive. She's my submissive."

"You mean, like, a sex slave or S&M?"

"Something like that," I replied, staring straight into her eyes.

"Are... Are you... I didn't realize you were into that sort of stuff..." I couldn't tell whether her body was coiled tight with revulsion or arousal.

"It's not exactly something you advertise. Plus, it's not really into it so much as she is. I just like to make my partners happy, so I tend to find myself exposed to a variety of...tastes."

"Oh. She doesn't look like a high school student..."

"Oh, she's not. She's in her mid twenties," I replied, "but before you get creeped out, know that I didn't touch her until after I turned 18 a few days ago."

"What... I... Well, never mind,"

"No, tell me. What would you like to know?"

She paused for a moment, hesitating before she asked, "well, I mean, what is it like?"

I paused for a moment before answering, "it's different. You feel closer, regardless of whether you are the Dom or the Sub. There isn't the awkward body language of normal sex, where people are scared to ask their partner to change a technique or try something new if they aren't satisfied. It amazes me that so many married couples go through decades of marriage without communicating their desires and urges in the bedroom. But more than that, it requires you to learn to read your partner and get to know their bodies much more intimately. It also builds trust between both participants, which can prove to be very helpful even outside of the bedroom. I can honestly say that power games have saved the marriages of multiple couples that I know. Some couples turn to swinging but that's not my thing and I feel that it goes in pretty much the opposite direction of a Dom/sub relationship."

"Wow. I never really thought about it like that."

"Yeah, there are a lot of misconceptions out there on the topic, made worse by the fact that some of the practitioners really are genuine sadists and broken people who practice extreme intimacy for all the wrong reasons."

"I can imagine."

"In a healthy relationship, both parties truly care about each other and the sub has the bravery and strength to surrender their will entirely to another person in the bedroom. They have no worries, no concerns, no responsibilities and they know that they will be cared for and protected; and the Dom willingly takes on that burden in their love for the sub."

"That's actually... quite beautiful." Buffy said, the aroma of her arousal having long since been detected by my nose. "You are amazingly perceptive and wise for a b... young man of your age."

"Then again, sometimes it is just fun and people do it to spice up their otherwise normal sex-life," I smiled, "but like I said, I'm more about satisfying my partners needs than any one particular kink. People are different, physically and psychologically, and it requires widely varied stimuli to match the needs of different individuals."

I could tell that she was getting uncomfortable with her escalating desires and increasingly erotic subject matter. I watched as she squirmed and pressed her thighs together in an effort to relieve the pressure in her molten core, so I changed the subject to let her off the hook. For the time being.

"So, enough about my peculiarities. Tell me something personal about you. An interest that isn't standard, at least in your eyes."

"I don't know. I mean I like yoga, cooking, home design, reading..."

"Ok, what do you read about when you are all alone and reading purely for enjoyment."

"Romance novels," Buffy blushed, "uh... I like to read about other cultures?"

"I do as well, from the Neanderthals to the Civil War. I especially like Classical Greece and Parthian Persia, there's just something about wild horse archers and bronze armored Hoplites."

"No way! I love that kind of stuff! You don't think I'm a dork?" Buffy asked.

"If so, I certainly am one too. Frankly, I think it's awesome!"

"I... then I guess I can tell you that I play a computer game, all the time, called Rome Total War," she blushed, looking down at her hands. The gesture was so cute with her girlish face blushing and the pale skin of her ridiculously generous rack right below in such stark contrast. That was the moment that I knew I was in trouble. I had never seen a natural pair of boobs that were so large or well shaped, especially on such a petite frame. Her pale cleavage looked deep and soft, the soft flesh squeezed together invitingly.

"That is so cool! I know about that game, I played it for awhile to. I think that is great, both that you are into military history and that you were brave enough to tell me."

"Brave?" she asked skeptically.

"Yes, brave. You told me something truly personal about yourself, something you perceived to be embarrassing. You'd be surprised how few people are willing to do that."

"Thank you, that's very kind," Buffy said, "my father was an officer in the Army and I used to pass the time by reading his old military history books, he had hundreds. At first, being so young, I was just attracted by the artistic representations of battles, but eventually I began to read the books themselves. It just kind of stuck with me. I never even told my husband that."

"Thank you for that, truly." I said, giving her a genuinely grateful look.

Dinner came just then, large medium-rare steaks and all the fixings for both of us. Ms. Blake continued in her attempts to slyly observe us while her family, at least, seemed oblivious. It was obvious from her parent's demeanor that they were the reason that she was so ashamed at her submissive urges that she had never acted on them until forced by me, as they practically stank of devout religious beliefs and self righteousness. I could already tell I wouldn't like them if I was ever forced to put up with them for more than the duration of a short and inevitably false conversation.

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Alpha Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds