• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Return of the Black Widow Ch. 04

Return of the Black Widow Ch. 04

123

The chronological order of my stories is now listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Part 13 - Flytrap (continued)

Thursday night, August 11th, about to become the 12th. I drove up to the warehouse, foreboding filling my mind. The memories of this place, of the investigation of Pete Feeley's murder, of the raid to rescue Hugh Hewitt, were foremost in my mind as I parked and got out of my Police SUV. Only the warehouse at Ward Harvester held worse memories for me.

I left my keys and my crowbar inside the SUV, knowing that I could unlock the vehicle with the five-digit passcode. My service weapon today was a Beretta 92, 9mmP caliber, and it was holstered.

It was dark when I entered the warehouse. I could see in the distance, behind boxes and pallets, that one light was on, emitting a cone of light to the floor. I did not take the direct route, but zigzagged between pallets, getting the 'layout of the land' and the situation into focus.

Approaching the light from behind the security of a large wood box, I saw the empty chair directly under the light above: silver metal with a black cushion seat. On the other side, about as far away from the chair as I was, were two women. One was Callie Carrington, the other was Dr. Bonnie Karpathian.

Callie was on her knees, her mouth covered with a bandana, her hands bound behind her with a zip-tie. Her ankles were apparently zip-tied, as well. She was wearing a t-shirt, blue jeans, and high heels.

Bonnie wearing a black trenchcoat and black high heel pumps... and was holding a revolver to Callie's head. Even an ambush sniper shot was too dangerous at the moment.

"He better get here quick, bitch." Bonne was ranting. "Or I'll just put you in that chair and inject an air bubble into you, and he can find your dead body."

Say 'Beetlejuice' three times, I thought to myself. It's 'showtime'...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Let her go, Bonnie." I said, coming out from behind the box. "I'm the one you want. I'm here. Let her go."

"Ah, there you are!" Bonnie said with a mocking smile, which faded as her voice turned ugly. "Where's your crowbar?"

"Whatever else happens tonight," I said, my eyes staring daggers into hers, "you are not going to use my own crowbar to bash in my head. Now let her go, and let's finish this."

"You're not in a position to do the talking nor give the orders, here." Bonnie said. She grabbed Callie's head and put the revolver in Callie's earhole. "Now take off your gunbelt, with the gun in its holster but that safety strap not engaged, and come put it down on my side of that chair."

Giving up one's gun, in any case, is a huge no-no. "Major uncool", as the Miami Vice line went. But I had no choice. I holstered my gun, took off the gunbelt, and walked forward and put it down in front of the chair, which was facing Bonnie and Callie.

"Back up." Bonnie said, her voice becoming ugly. Her eyes were flashing a dark fire; I could tell she was well into the process of becoming deranged. I backed up, almost to the box from which I'd come from behind. Bonnie darted forward, grabbed the belt, and rushed back to Callie. She took out my gun and the handcuffs from their containers, and threw the belt on the floor next to Callie.

"Okay." Bonnie said. "You know what's next. Come stand in front of that chair. Slowly open your pants and pull them down to your knees, then sit down and put your hands through the slats of the chair.

I did as I was told. Both women were watching my loins as I pulled my pants down, getting a good look at my cock and balls hanging low between my legs. I then sat down and put my hands through the slats of the chair. Bonnie came up, moving like a cat, sideways, carefully, pointing my gun at Callie, until she was behind me. She fastened one of the handcuffs tightly to my wrist, then the other to my other wrist, securing me to the chair.

"Okayyyyy." Bonnie said, her voice becoming a whisper. "Now we can talk."

"Let her go." I said. "You don't need her now---"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Bonnie screamed as she swung her arm backhand and hit the side of my head with the revolver. The blow of metal-on-head hurt, but Bonnie was not particularly strong and I had rolled my head with the punch, mitigating what power in it there was.

"You must think I am crazy if you think I'm going to let that worthless bitch live to tell your Police who I am." Bonnie snarled.

"I do think you're crazy." I said. "And much, much worse."

"You don't have much longer to live to think about anything." Bonnie said. I saw her eyes flash as the rant started. "I tried, Don." she whispered. "I tried to get you to pay some attention to me. I invited you out for drinks, I asked you to come see me and fuck me... but no, you were always too busy for me. You had time to fuck those other women... your secretary, that old bitch in City Hall, that nigger D.A, this fucking porno whore... when you could've been fucking this!"

With that, Bonnie opened her trenchcoat and let it fall to the floor. She was totally naked underneath. Her pubic bush was trimmed into a triangle above her sopping wet pussy, her nipples hard and distended.

"You could have been fucking this," Bonnie said, her face ugly with distorted hatred, her hands on her hips as she stood before me in her high heels, "but no... you were fucking that little whore instead" She was pointing back at Callie.

"That's because she and those other women are better than you." I taunted. "You are just not worth the iron crowbar." I said.

"SHUT UP!" Bonnie roared, slapping me with her open hand, the *smack* echoing through the warehouse.

"I won't waste time with the drugs; I know you're immune to them." Bonnie said, trying to control her fury. "But what you are not immune to... is getting your cock sucked." With that, Bonnie knelt between my legs. She began stroking my cock with her hand, lightly jacking me. I did not resist the pleasurable feelings in my cock as it hardened.

As Bonnie's black-haired head of frazzled curls bobbed up and down on my lengthening meat, I looked over at Callie, who was watching us intently. Making sure Bonnie wasn't looking up at me, I looked at Callie and winked. I saw the beautiful blonde's eyes and body relax as she realized I had things in hand. Sort of.

Soon my cock was throbbing and iron hard. Bonnie's mouth was warm and wet, but her cocksucking skills were pedestrian. But who was I to complain about a blowjob? After a couple of moments, Bonne stood up.

"Okay, now I'm going to get mine." said Bonnie. "This is definitely for me, not for you." With that, she straddled me, and guided the head of my cock to her swollen labes. Fitting me into her slit, Bonnie sank her weight down impaling her warm, wet cunt onto my throbbing rod of iron-hard flesh.

"Ohhhh, that's so fucking good..." Bonnie gasped. She began riding my meat, easing her pussy up and down on me. It felt good to be sheathed in her wet cunt, seeing her breasts lightly bouncing in front of my face. Again, I just let the pleasure flow through me, letting her fuck me until she was gasping and I was feeling my nut rise.

I pushed up into Bonnie each time she sank down on me, making her groan. It wasn't long before I felt her pussy begin clamping down on my cockshaft, and her warm juices wash over my balls. A few moments of this was enough to feel that pleasurable ecstasy of my impending release well up inside me. Bonnie could feel it too, apparently.

"Yeah, I can feel that nut rising." she whispered. "I'm not on the pill, either. I'm going to make you shoot that come up into me..." She was riding me hard, and I was pushing up into her as hard as I could, as well.

"Here it comes!" I gasped. I felt the burst of 'the clouds and the rain' as my semen fired up into Bonnie's belly as she pushed down on me one more time. And I felt her pussy clamp down as another orgasm rocked her world...

"UHHHH!" she gasped. And then, I struck!

With a sudden burst, I broke out of my handcuffs. I grabbed Bonnie by the waist, pulling her up. I twisted her around, and flung her to the ground on her belly before she realized what was happening. As I was going for my belt in my pants to secure her arms with, hands reached out and pulled me up, then grabbed her. Sergeant Rudistan was affixing handcuffs to Bonnie as Cindy and Officer Lydia Green rushed over to Callie to untie her. I made the effort to pull up my pants as I stood up.

"Well, better late than never, I guess, Captain Ross." I said.

"What are you complaining about?" Cindy replied. "We let you get your nut first."

Everyone burst into laughter over that one. Kato 1, Iron Crowbar 0...

Callie was fine; in fact, she began griping at the ambulance medics who came on the scene, saying she was fine.

"Captain Ross," I said, "take Callie to the Hospital to make sure she is okay."

"Who's going to escort you for the same thing?" Cindy asked.

"Ohhhh..." said a gravelly voice, belonging to Chief Moynahan, "I'll personally take the Commander to the Hospital. And get his incredible explanation for... all this." He was waving his hands around as the Crime Lab team poured in. Within minutes, bottles of grease paint and lipstick were in evidence bags, as was a wipedown of my genitals...

Part 14 - Kangaroo Coffee Klatch

"So it was Dr. Karpathian, all along." said University President Sidney P. Wellman in his office on Friday, August 12th, at 6:30am. With him was Dr. Laura Fredricson, briefing him on what had transpired in the previous night.

"Yes, Doctor." Laura said. "It's early to understand everything that has happened, but the Police obtained evidence last night that ties Dr. Karpathian to the three 'New Black Widow' murders, as well as a kidnapping charge."

"This..." said Dr. Wellman, his head bowing, "this is going to reflect very badly upon our University, Dr. Fredricson. Very, very badly."

"Doctor," admonished Laura, "I am so surprised that you have not learned to trust my husband in matters of these kinds. He will mitigate the damage to the School as much as he can."

"I believe you, Doctor," said Wellman, "but there's no getting away from the fact that this woman was one of our Faculty... and her book on Angela Harlan is coming out."

"No, that's been stopped." said Laura. "I put the brakes on that last night."

"Well, Priya Ajmani has made three calls to me, and Bettina Wurtzburg has made two calls." said Wellman. "What am I supposed to tell them?"

"I've written a statement, if you'll just approve it." said Laura, handing Wellman a piece of paper. It said: "The President, Faculty, and Staff of the University are deeply shocked by the allegations against Dr. Bonnie Karpathian. We are internally investigating this matter, and are cooperating with the Town & County Police in their investigation. Due to the investigation, the University nor its Employees will have any further statement at this time."

"Works for me." said Wellman...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" blared the lovely redheaded reporterette from in front of Police Headquarters at 7:00am, Friday August 12th. "Channel Two News is following the breaking story that University Professor Bonnie Karpathian has been arrested in connection with the recent copycat 'Black Widow' murders!"

Bettina continued: "Channel Two News has learned that Dr. Karpathian, a Psychology Professor at the University, kidnapped a young woman, whose identity the Police are withholding. Sources tell Channel Two News that Police Commander Donald Troy engaged in hostage negotiations with Dr. Karpathian and managed to subdue her, freeing the hostage."

"Police have not made any determination of Dr. Karpathian's motives in kidnapping that hostage nor in killing three young men. As part of her University professorship, Dr. Karpathian had been researching the work of former Town & County Police Detective Angela Harlan, who was the original Black Widow and murdered several people, including Corporal Peter M. Feeley. The University issued a statement just moments ago..." Bettina read the statement Laura had put out on Sidney P. Wellman's behalf.

Needless to say, the coffee klatch was full of Detectives and Officers eager to know what had happened... well, that's putting it rather kindly.

"Did she say 'engaged in negotiations', Commander?" asked Mary Mahoney Milton in her most mischievous tone of voice. "That's not what I heard!"

"He was 'engaged', all right." said Sergeant Micah Rudistan, sipping his coffee. "And letting his 'negotiating tool' do the negotiating." There was some laughter at that, while others were wondering how I'd react.

"The Iron Crowbar 'rises' again." said Teresa Croyle loudly, her face a mask of deadpan innocence. Laughter swept through the room, and I was so red-faced that my titian hair stood out. But I was rolling with it, laughing as well.

Cindy came up and patted me on the shoulder, then said "Yeah, what's that new song coming out? 'I fucked the Law, and the Law won.'." More laughter rang out as I turned and tried to glare at her... and failed, unable to stop laughing myself.

"You are never going to survive Kangaroo Court, sir." said Detective Teddy Parker.

"Speaking of that," said Detective Joanne Warner, "when's the victory party?"

It suddenly got quiet as everyone looked at me. I said "You know, guys, we'll talk about this after my Board of Inquiry if you like, but... I don't think I really want a victory party for this one. This woman killed three people over an obsession with me... and copycatted the methods of the Black Widow. And you all know how I feel about that." There was a murmur of understanding in the room.

"So when's the Board of Inquiry?" Cindy asked.

"This afternoon." said a voice behind us. Chief Moynahan had just come in. "Be in your sharpest of uniforms and at City Hall at 3:00pm, Commander."

"Yes sir." I said. "Okay, everyone, get your reports in so we can put this one to bed... oops, poor choice of words..." Everyone laughed, and the mood of the room lightened a bit.

Part 15 - Assisting With Their Inquiries

The Board of Inquiry was meeting in the 'Commissioners Room' in City Hall, which looked like a cross between the Council's public auditorium and a Courtroom. The Board consisted of three to six members, depending on the nature of it. They were seated in the front of the room, three to each side of the raised 'bench' where a higher official, even a judge, might sit. If the room was used for Coroner's Inquests, the Coroner would sit in the middle.

The Board of Inquiry over Tanya Perlman's shooting of Angela Harlan had had all six Board Members and a presiding judge. This time, there were just three Board Members, one of them acting as presiding officer. I was sitting at the table facing them, wearing my Duty Dress uniform jacket with ribbons... and for the first time in public wearing the Medal of Valor ribbon with an oak leaf cluster.

"So, Commander," said one of the Board members, an elderly black man with contrasting white hair on the sides of his head, "let me make sure I have this straight: you took out the firing pin of your firearm, so that it would not be able to be fired when you gave it up, is that right?"

"Yes sir." I said. "I knew that it was totally inoperable. Dr. Karpathian had another firearm, of course, but I had disabled mine anticipating she would use the hostage to make me give up mine."

"And those handcuffs you had were fakes?"

"Yes sir." I said. "I anticipated she would use my own handcuffs to secure me to the chair. They're trick handcuffs, and when I jerked on them the right way, they came open."

"Why did you allow yourself to be captured, Commander?" said another Board Member, who was white and had been a lawyer for years before retiring. "Why not bring in your SWAT Team, or take the perpetrator down immediately?"

"Sir, there were several reasons." I said. "First, Dr. Karpathian stayed close to her hostage, so there was no real opportunity when I first got there. And second, I wanted to capture Dr. Karpathian alive. I believe she is a troubled woman and needs help. And I thought we could take Dr. Karpathian alive, as opposed to the result with the... original Black Widow. Last, I wanted to make sure we could collect evidence and have enough evidence to go to trial. Until Dr. Karpathian acted the way she did, it was sketchy if we had enough evidence to get good convictions."

"I can understand that." said the man who'd asked that question. "Any more questions, anyone?"

"No, but I have one comment to make." said the elderly black man. He peered at me and said "Commander Troy, you know Joe Smedley, don't you?"

"Yes sir." I said.

"So do I, Commander." he said. "I knew him very well, for many years. Joe Smedley is a friend of mine. I won't say 'You're no Joe Smedley', Commander... because in truth, you are. And in some ways, that's unfortunate. We had to force that man out of the Police Department before he got himself killed, and he still ran into burning buildings while in the Fire Department."

"You are the only man I've ever met that has courage like his, Commander." the man continued. "But you have children. Commander Troy, I truly want you to see your children grow up. I want you to be able to hold your grandchildren in your arms. And with respect to the Chief, who is a good man, we all know who the true leader of the Police Force is. You are the soul of that Police Force, Commander, and I hope you will consider not exposing yourself to harm in this way again. Do you understand what I'm trying to say here?"

"Yes sir, I do." I replied. And I knew what he was saying was true.

The Board would find my actions 'acceptable' in light of me knowing my gun wasn't operable when I gave it up. But I received a 'light reprimand' for unnecessarily exposing myself to danger.

Part 16 - Solution

Apparently some people with Green Crowbars just don't listen. Callie Carrington wanted to give the Police an informal 'thank you' party for rescuing her, and Cindy had helped her put a party together at Cindy's condo on Saturday night, August 13th.

Attending were me, Laura, my mom Phyllis, our kids, Molly and her kids, Callie, Teresa and Todd, Myron and Mary, Teddy Parker, Seth and Joanne Warner, FBI Agents Martin Nash and Sandra Speer, Chief Griswold and his wife, and (somewhat to our surprise) Micah Rudistan and Chet Morton (no, not as a couple).

Callie was no worse for wear; indeed, she was almost happy about her experiences. "What is it they say about the Army and the Police?" she asked. "Mostly boredom with a few minutes of sheer terror? That's what it was like for me..." Laura had talked to Callie extensively, partly as part of the Police investigation, but also making sure Callie was mentally okay.

After some hamburgers and hot dogs, chips, trimmings, and sodas and beer, it was time to talk about the solution of the case. Cindy was holding Carole, and showed Carole how to tap her spoon against a glass. As the rings went out, Carole was delighted at her new trick. Laura and I both shook our heads, knowing suppertime was forever changed...

"So when did you first know, Commander?" asked Joanne.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Return of the Black Widow Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds