• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Gold

Black Gold

With the chaos of the airport traffic left behind, the limousines sped along the long straight road towards the city. Sahar spoke calmly into her phone ordering her three children in the limousine behind her to behave and that they would be at the hotel soon. She could hear them chattering excitedly in the background as the nanny reassured her she would keep them quite.

Sahar smiled to herself, hung up and poured herself a very large single malt, lay back in the deep leather seat and closed her eyes. Whisky was her favourite tipple and nothing better than drinking it in the limo all by herself as the lush African countryside flashed by.

The Empress hotel in Bongojabu city had been chosen by her husbands PA for its opulence, children's entertainment and world class service. It was one of only three 5 star hotels in the impoverished country of Mandingoland, where Sahar's husband had based the family oil exploration business.

The signs of new found oil wealth in this tiny African state were clear to see. Chinese built tarmac roads, a shiny new airport, safari trips, a democratic government and stability. All to occupy Sahar and the children, while her husband ignored them as he occupied all his time grabbing as much of the oil as he could for the Rhahabi royal family back home!!

What an awful way to treat an Arab princess thought Sahar as she languished in the bath. Well at least he would be there for the dinner with the President and local dignitaries. He made no attempt to hide his racist contempt for the natives, but business is business!

Sahar on the other hand felt the people of Mandingoland should benefit from the oil boom and told her husband, his cousin the prince and his uncle the King whenever she got the opportunity. They laughed at her altruism.

With the children put to sleep Sahar made ready for the banquet. As ready as can be when all had to be covered in head-to-toe black robes and bhurka. Her husband arrived with an entourage. They shared the limo but talked of little but the children, the middle east and then the need for her to stay in the background while he led the delegates on a charm mission to win the rights to drilling off shore. He estimated potential 20 million barrels per month! How boring.

He had no idea she was wearing a pink lace bra, pink and black frilly hold-ups, same colour suspenders and sheer pink stockings with a truly slutty seam running all the way down the back. Made personally for her by Chantelle Thomas, Paris.

If he was not interested she had a shiny pink and a long beautiful black dildo in her suitcase allowed through customs by her diplomatic status!

The presidential palace was beautiful, set amongst tropical gardens with a ornate fountain. Their delegation was accompanied to the banqueting hall by diplomats and assistants. They were afforded every courtesy possible by these charming nation of black people. Sahar was growing to like this country more and more.

They were ushered into the presence of the president in hushed tones.

Sahar had seen many black men in Rhahabi sultanate. She had seen many on her trips to the dark continent but the sight of the president made her head spin. He was 58 but in great shape. Lean and taut with a military bearing from a lifetime in the army. His hair a dignified grey and black, the suit fitted him well and he seemed like a man at ease in any company as he shook hands along the line.

He approached Sahar and paused, a little unsure how to greet her in her full veil. Sahar bowed her head slightly as he did the same and made a flourish with his right hand.

She immediately noticed how huge his hands were with long shiny black fingers. She glanced at his feet. Huge feet - size 14 easily. She noticed the bulge in his trousers as he moved along the line! She felt dizzy and flustered and caught the trace of his pour homme and natural odour as he passed. Strong and masculine. It made her want to reach out and touch him. Him to touch her.

Seated two seats away from President Umbongo at the banquet, Sahar felt the full force of his animal magnetism. His voice deep and rich, a slight French accent from his years in the French army. His build and lean musculature made her husband look insignificant. She could barely eat such was her desire and lust. She had heard about the sexual prowess of the Africans. She wanted to experience it for herself. Desperately. She craved it deeply. She felt dizzy, things became a blur and she felt herself fall.

Sahar woke and found herself lying on a huge four poster bed of mahogany enclosed with white lace curtains. She heard people talking and the curtains drawn back. A pretty black girl said, "You fainted your Highness. Are you OK?".

Sahar was fully clothed but her Burka was off and she could see her husband, another black woman the President's wife, and the President himself at the far end of the room.

A doctor arrived and declared heat exhaustion. Plenty of rest and no travel. It was agreed Sahar stay the night at the palace and the doctor check again in the morning before the all clear was given. Her husband retired to a city hotel casino and left her alone. She recalled the excitement and sheer desperate heat she had felt in the presence of the President and now she was sharing the same house as him. She had to find him! She rang the calling bell. The same black girl arrived and she was quizzed by Sahar regarding the layout of the house. To her delight Sahar was told the President hadn't gone to the casino with her husband but was in his study a few doors along.

Once the palace fell silent and all the outdoors lights were out Sahar preened herself in front of the mirror. The night shower had woken her in full and the pink lace bra, pink and black frilly hold-ups, same colour suspenders and sheer pink stockings with a truly slutty seam running all the way down the back looked fantastic. She put on the pink silk dressing gown and quietly made her way to the study. The door was open!!

Beyond the large desk was another door. Sahar gently pushed it open and saw the President sat on the huge four poster bed reading from some notes. He looked up as she strode towards him slowly letting her gown fall away to real herself in all her splendour. He grunted and stood up, his trousers taut at the sight of Arab royalty on offer. "Your highness, you are feeling better I see. You look better too," and let out a deep short laugh.

They kissed deeply and passionately. She reached down and stroked his huge bulge through his pants. Gosh he was immense; thick and so so long. He moaned as she rubbed his full length vigorously. As he kissed her hard and firm his hands caressed her curves and breasts. He found her panties and eagerly rubbed his long thick middle finger along her slit. She moaned and urged him on. Finally she knelt down and he let his trousers fall.

She gasped. His huge cock sprang out like a snake. It was a foot long for sure but it was the girth, his huge balls and the thick leathery texture of his coal black skin that made her totally wet with lust. She stroked him, his balls and with her wet tongue touched his large plum like head. His scent was strong and sweet. Manly and original. She then lovingly licked his head again all the way round and then licked him up and down, up and down, up and down. She was in a trance.

She never sucked her husband unless he was persistent. But this black mamba. God she needed it in her mouth. No she craved it as she took him in half way. Gosh he was huge. Two thirds and finally after a deep breath she got him in balls deep and held herself there. He slowly started to face fuck her leaning his head back and whispering "Yes take it bitch take it. You fucking Arab slut am Going to fuck you tonight. Fuck you like a bitch on heat,". Sahar puckered her full red lips and gave into her most wanton desire as he used her mouth as he wanted as she pulled her panties aside and rubbed her wet, full, hairy pussy inserted several fingers into it again and again. Gosh she was so so wet, and she needed to be for his huge black cock.

She lay back on the bed and spread her stocking clad legs wide and high. He took off his shirt and stood before naked. He was magnificent. Tall, lean and shiny black. His huge black cock and balls standing out proud and true. She moaned "Yes baby come and take me. I am ready for you," He plunged his face into her crotch and expertly teased her clitoris out from the hairy camouflage. Two fingers eased her wetness open even more while his tongue pleasured her to heaven.

He leaned over her as she hooked her elbows behind her knees. He took her heels and pushed them back behind her head. She was totally open to him and her face was a few inches from her own soaking wet and yearning cunt. She could see her hairy labia and meaty wet cunt flaps. Gosh she felt so wanton, helpless and slutty. She was ready to do anything with him. Anything. "Come on baby fuck me now,"

She yelled as he rubbed his foot long black cock up and down her pussy lips teasing her even more until with one slow and sensual lunge he eased his way in. Sahar arched her back at the sudden short stab of pain. Gosh he was so thick. He held himself half way inside her and slowly thrust in and out, with each push probing deeper and deeper, with each exit her pussy lips gripped his thick cock. Until with one final plunge he was in her balls deep. All 12 magnificent black inches.

Sahar moaned in delight, gritted her teeth and snarled at him to fuck her hard and true. To bitch fuck her. To black fuck her. He duly obliged with power and passion. She loved it so much. So so much. He was twice as long, twice as thick and a thousand times more satisfying than her husband. Whereas he scratched the surface, the Presidents big black cock filled her end to end, side to side. His cock stimulated every nerve in her body.

She responded to his athletic pounding with shouts of pure joy, her mouth open, eyes wide and pussy wet and willing. He slowed pulled out to reveal his cock glistening black and shiny, coated in her ecstatic juices.

She flicked out her tongue and he fed her his black snake again. She licked it lovingly, drool pouring out of her mouth and onto his cock. She pulled him forward and licked his heavy, sweaty balls. She was priming him for mating. She cooed and moaned as he found her cunt lips expertly and plunged back in.

He leaned forward as they kissed wildly. She locked her legs around his back and he fucked her wildly, his weight pounding down on her as the bead creaked and she yelled even louder. Somebody would hear for sure she thought. So what. Let them find her. At that moment she was defiant to all logic. Only one thing mattered.

He slowed and she moaned at him to stand. She held his huge cock in one hand and loving licked it up and down before taking him balls deep in her mouth again. He moaned "Yes you bitch, yes suck it you slut. suck it whore come on come on," thrusting wildly in and out, his eyes closed and head thrown back.

He lay back as Sahar mounted him, her back to him. She stroked him up and down and guided him in whimpering. God he was truly amazing. She gasped as he broke in again and she lowered herself onto him balls deep. She rocked back and forth on his huge plums and then fucked him beautifully and rhythmically. He held her panties aside with one hand and undid her bra.

Her 34DD tits spilled out, like a cascade. She felt a wild abandon and let her tits swing in all directions. He then pounded up and she rode him harder. Their flesh slapped together as she felt herself orgasm. She jerked her pelvis up as his huge cock sprang out and a torrent of juice squirted out of her love cave in a wide arc. She shook violently and collapsed on her side.

He rolled over to her side and held her right leg up and stroked her pussy open with his cock head and thrust in again. She gasped and pushed back to meet his powerful thrusts. Her buttocks shook at the force of his pounding. Their flesh slapped together loudly. They kissed deeply again. She moaned, "My husband tries to fuck me from the side but his cock is too small. Your cock is so much bigger than his baby".

She knelt down as he lay back and took deep breaths. His 58 years taking their toll. Her 29 years giving her the advantage in the stamina stakes!

She looked at the condom. It was ripped such were the force of his thrusts. She took it off and asked if he had another. He didn't. She was in a haze of pure lust and unable to think clearly. It was either stop now or carry on. Bareback. But she was not on the pill and right in the peak of her ovulation. She thought of the risk and then forgot it instantly such was her desire. She gave him the best blowjob yet and slowly mounted him.

She placed her stilettos either sides of his waist and lowered herself down on him again. Urging her on he thrust upwards and they found one another again. Only this time it was skin to skin. The feeling was indescribable. It was so much better without the condom. She felt the full texture of his huge cock, the veins, the girth and that huge length. Oh it was truly wonderful, truly amazing and completely satisfying. She rode him hard and fast, her huge tits swaying like ripe fruit in the garden of Eden!

She came again. This time she kept him inside her. Juice swirled around inside her, it coated his huge horse cock as it slid in and out, and it poured out onto his huge balls and thighs. She collapsed on her knees and leaned forward. He grabbed her buttocks with both huge hands and drove in and out, hard and aggressive. Shouting at the top of his voice. Surely the whole palace would hear!

He stood up, still inside her and held her by her legs and fucked her standing up. She rode him back like a wild animal. She came again squirting her salty juices onto the plush palace carpet as he threw her onto the bed.

She knelt on all fours and displayed her wet, wide, hairy, willing cunt for his pleasure. He pounced and ate her like a savage beast from behind and then mounted her. She held onto the sheets and shouted again and again. "Fuck me baby, fuck me please. Oh yes oh yes, screw me baby,".

She shook back and forth with his thrusts, her tits swaying like coconuts, her ass cheeks quivering. She yelled at him, "Let me fuck you baby let me fuck you,". He paused as she raised herself up one her left leg and pushed back hard onto his huge cock. Gosh her husband was useless!

He took command again pushing her down and mounting her. He placed one leg over her and pinned down her right arm with his foot. She loved it! He ripped off her niqab and grabbed a fistful of her hair. At that moment she felt nothing but a deep desire to be with him forever. In whatever guise. Disgraced Arab princess, divorced wife, second wife, mistress. Whatever. But then her deepest craving took over and she found herself yelling "Cum inside me please. Cum in me deep baby,"

"You want to get pregnant?"

Oh yes baby, please yes, make me pregnant."

With that his fucking got completely savage and wild. He shook her like a rag doll as he fucked and finally shouted out loud as he held her firmly against him, balls deep as he shot huge load after load of cum deep inside her as she urged him on.

They lay together before recovering. That night Sahar and the President let their lust loose on each others bodies and loins. He came deep in her, unprotected, again and again. Leaving her utterly exhausted, satisfied, black cock hooked and black bred.

A year later Sahar stood on the balcony of the Presidential palace and waved to her husband the President as he went off abroad to sign the oil deal with America. The deal with Rhahabi sultanate had understandably fallen through. She had given up the bhurka and now dressed as a Mandingoland native woman.

She went back indoors to see to their 3 month old brown child.

866

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Gold

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in [...] milliseconds