• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Games We Play

The Games We Play

12

My beautiful husband and I have a wonderful sexual relationship we work very hard to keep things fresh and new. We have date nights and take advantage of special occasions and play different games with each other add surprises that spices up our sex time together.

We like to play strip billiards as an example and who ever has the most remaining clothes on when the game is completed wins! The winner gets to choose what the loser does to pay off the bet. Unfortunately my husband is a better billiard player than I am which makes me the loser I really get to be the winner if you know what I mean.

His favorite bet pay-off is to have me suck his cock or jack him off until he cums in my mouth or on my tits. He likes to stand by the chair I am sitting in and watch me in a skirt or dress cross my legs or watch my nipples get all hard while I am sucking that cock of his off.

I try not to miss any juices that "cum" my way but it never worries me because we have a rule in my house..."who ever makes the mess is responsible to clean up the mess" and I really enjoy it when he has to lick my nipples clean after he makes a mess...secretly he like that too!!

Other games we play include role playing where I am the nurse with the white skirt uniform and stockings and he is the patient that needs taken care of or the waitress and he is the customer that doesn't like how his steak was cooked or the eggs were too runny and I have to do my best to keep the customer happy.

He really likes to tip the waitresses and is a big tipper too! He is almost 10 inches long from the base to the TIP! Other times I play the lingerie sales lady that helps him pick out a gift for his wife, we usually play that in our closet and bedroom but we have been adventurous and played in a store where I have tried on things and taken him in the changing room if its later at night and he rewards me for my help with a good fucking.

He really likes it when we are at home and play the game and he gets to put on and take off the silky items, his cock is always rock hard the second he sees anything like a pair of lacy panties or sheer nighty.

Recently I learned something about my husband that really opened up a new avenue of sexual exploration for us. It was Halloween and we were going to a Halloween party at a friend's house that puts on a big Halloween bash with like 50 guests all dressed up and everybody has such great fun, sometimes it gets out of hand and people spend the night and it becomes a Halloween sex party.

I saw a great outfit at the costume store and wanted to be Maid Marianne of Sherwood Forest. The outfit was beautiful with a long flowing dress that was very sheer with a top that allowed me to show off my nice firm tits. I wanted my husband Luke to come as Robin Hood. Well I got the costumes the night before the party and took them home and showed mine to him which he loved, but when he looked at the Robin Hood outfit he was not impressed, he liked the hat but not the little skirt outfit.

He protested but I begged him and even offered him sexual favors if he would wear it but, he keep baulking at the idea. I talked him into trying it on and when he came out he looked so good with the hat on and the bow and arrow holder and the little shoes that matched his green outfit with the brown leather belt and green tights.

He said he didn't like it... I walked around him and was amazed because he looked handsome in it and kept asking him what the deal was. He finally said he didn't like wearing the tights and said that he would go if he could take them off. I didn't understand but then it came to me, the "mocho" man thing and wearing pantyhose.

But as I looked closer at the outfit one thing stuck in my head, it was he had a huge hard-on under that outfit and as I walked over to verify my suspicions checking out the outfit, like I was smoothing out the wrinkles and as I slide my hands down around his waist I walked past and let my hand flip out and wham there is was.

I looked at him and smiled and said to him, "Luke you have a huge hard on under those tights" and I grabbed his cock and I swear, it was the hardest it has felt in years!! He played it off that it was my outfit that was turning him on but I knew it was the hosiery that was turning that cock hard! I walked around him and placed my hands on that rock hard cock and started stroking it under his tights and he immediately responded, so I pulled that cock out and within 30 seconds he shot a load into my mouth that was much more than a mouthful... and we had sex the night before, he usually takes a few days to recover. I knew that the tights was the key and promised I would give him a blow job every day for a week if he would just wear the outfit for me. I immediately suspected that he might have a fetish for stockings and hosiery that I had not picked up on.

He has always loved me in skirts and loves for me to wear stockings to show off my legs, but obviously in the 10 years we have been married I must have missed something. After finishing with his blow job I cleaned his mess this time and he agreed to my terms reluctantly...my ass he was loving it and just wouldn't admit it.

The night of the party he came home from work late, I was dressed and I had his outfit laid out for him and rushed to get him dressed, and as soon as he pulled up the tights, his cock was as hard as stone, I looked at him and he tried to play it off again and I said "so mister how are you gonna go to the Halloween party with a hard that big, you will not be able to hide it"

He said "looks like I need another blow job baby to make the swelling go down, remember your rules". Once again I performed my magic and we were on our way. After getting to the party and getting a few drinks in us, I walked over to him and gave him a kiss and wiped off a water stain on his skirt and bam there was that cock under his little skirt and wouldn't you know it he was hard again!!

About that time the announcement for the best costumed couple was announced giving the award to us!! I started to walked up to the front of the crowd to accept or gift card and he resisted until I grabbed his skirt and used the sleeve of my dress dangled down enough to hide things. I took him by the hand after that into the bathroom and he slid up my dress and fucked me like he did when we were dating!! It was then that I made the connection and was sure I was right, but he would never admit to it.

I started thinking when we got home how I was going to help him realize his fetish for sheer things so we (I) could have fun with it and could enjoy that rock hard cock more often!! The following week he had a college football party at our house and there was betting going on for the different teams. I took the visiting college team which was against my husbands alma matter. He didn't take that too well and kept ribbing me on how bad it was gonna be when I lost.

I whispered in his ear that we were gonna have our own secret side bet and that who ever lost had to do what ever the winner wanted, no questions asked for 3 days in a row. He agreed with a hi-five to seal the bet and chuckled, "and I'll have your tight ass too". Well as his alma matter failed to tie the game with a field goal in the last minute of the game he was crushed.

I kissed him and told him that it would be alright and that they would win next week for sure and have a chance for the conference championship. Then I looked at him in the eye and smiled and said "you are now mine, bitch!!" He looked at me funny and said "what has gotten into you!" I just smiled and said, "you will love it my man you will love it, trust me but you are MY BITCH!!"

It just so happens that in two weeks we were celebrating our 11th anniversary and were planning on going out of town for the weekend of food entertainment and fun!! A few days before we left I told him that he had better be ready to pay up on that bet while were gone.

The next day I went to the lingerie store and sex shop and grabbed a few things and found just the items that would make it a great fun filled weekend. He is an adventurous soul and we had talked about opening up to some new kinky sexual activities over the past several months and I had just the kinky plan that we would need to get started.

So the weekend anniversary trip was underway and as we were pulling into the hotel parking lot downtown I looked at him and said with a twinkle in my eye...".are you in store for a wild weekend or what!!" My husband works real hard and is in charge of over 60 employees and has to make tough decisions and lead the blind at times. Sometimes he gets tired of making decisions at home like what dinner to have or movie to watch or even what to wear to occasions.

We get settled into our room and have plans to go to dinner that night so we get a quick nap and when we get up we both get showers to freshin up and then dressed ready to hit the town. I chose a white dress with a slit on one side, and white ankle strap shoes and added some silky white thigh hi stockings that he loves and decided to go with no panties!!

I gathered up a few presents that I wanted to give him at dinner and stuffed them in my purse. At dinner we got a fabulous corner booth and after a few drinks waiting on dinner I smiled at him and asked him if he remembered the bet that he lost to me a few weeks back and he started complaining about the refs calls and I stopped him with a finger to his lips and said, listen my man you lost the bet and now its time to pay up!!

With that I handed him his first present and told him to open it, as he peeled back the paper and opened the box he looked at me like a dog that didn't understand what the master just said to him, slightly turning his head to one side. I said your welcome, now open the other present.

With confused looks across his entire face he just mindlessly opened the other present and then looked at me and said are you sure these are the right boxes because in this one there is a pair of silky woman's panties and in the other is a pair of sheer stockings and garter belt.

I said "that is so correct my little Bitch for the weekend!!" I reminded him of his reactions to the tights that he wore as Robin Hood and he remembered and began to smile and then looked at me and said so you want me to...put...these ...on... I said "that is correct and right now!, because as of 3 hours and two minutes ago our bet pay off started and I am now in control of your ass for the next three days without question... I mean your ass, cock, mouth and hands!!"

You will not question what I tell you to do and you will ask before you do anything to make sure it meets with my approval. Is that clear my sweet little submissive one. You see, I have been thinking hard on how to spice up our sex life and have decided that I am gonna make it easy on you and take control of certain aspects of our relationship and have been reading to better understand how this whole thing works with female domination and don't worry, no whips or chains or crazy leather outfits but you will enjoy it I assure you!!

You will thank me after I help you better understand yourself and get in touch with your inner desires my sweet subject!! Now go change and get your ass back here before the food gets here. He was gone maybe 5 minutes and as he came walking back to the table I could see even in the dim lights of the restaurant the bulge in his pants, he tried to hide it with his hands but I could see it there in all its glory!!

Just as he sat down the waiter brought the food and fresh drinks. He grabbed his beer and downed it and said "gonna be an interesting weekend and I think I will need a few more of these." After the waiter left I took my hand under the table and felt for the stiff cock and found it rock solid. He looked at me and said "how about a hand job"...smiling. I said let's see if you did a good job with the orders I gave you and slid open his zipper and sent my hand in looking for the subject silky items, then I smiled and said "nice job, your legs feel so good, but we need to discuss all of that leg hair sometime soon."

But no sir you will not get relief until I say you can and not a second before. We continued with the dinner and I stopped several times and slid my hands in his pants and found a rock hard cock everytime, covered by the silky panties and they were getting pretty wet with the precum leaking thru. After we finished dinner, I excused myself and went to the ladies room and made an adjustment by putting on my own element of seduction. After returning to the table he looked at me and asked "what's up, you have a wicked smile on your face."

I let out a little giggle and said here let me explain it to you. With that I took his hand and guided it under the table and let him find my silky thigh hi stockings and he stroked my leg for a few minutes and then I took his hand and slid it up my skirt till he found my surprise. He looked at me with his mouth hanging open and eyes wide with "WHAT THE FUCK" being mouthed by him. I smiled and said I have a cock... that's right and you will soon know what its like to be on the receiving end of that baby.

I can't wait to watch you sucking that cock looking up at me with your beautiful green eyes!! He just looked at me and said I may never bet again after this weekend.

So we paid the check and headed back to our room for the night and I checked his pants several times and found a stiff cock every time, and told him that it appears that he seems to like it so far. After walking in the room I shut the door, locked it and turned to him and said, "now you go to the restroom and pull those little panties down and sit like a good girl on the toilet and take a tinkle and leave the pants on the bathroom floor but leave the dress shirt on when you come back, it will serve as a dress for tonight!!"

He did as he was told and I took the opportunity to change into a wrap skirt that would give me more access to my strap on cock and added a sheer bra and top. When he came back I could see his pole sticking out of the front of his "dress" and could only admire his nice legs under the sheer stockings. I told him to come over and address the lady in charge of his tight ass, so he walked over and stood there and said what would have me do my mistress, is that what I should call you

I said "no you will call me "Madam Kim" for the next three days my subject and I will call you "My Bitch". Now My Bitch, I want you to stand still and keep your hands to yourself. I walked around him and lifted his "dress" and slid my hands on his panties and stroked the tops of his stockings and noticed that he had made a grave mistake.

I stepped back and slapped his ass hard and said "you have made you first mistake My Bitch and it better be your last!!" You have the panties on under your garter belt, that will not do, get your ass in the bathroom and put the panties on the outside of your stockings and garter belt then come back for further inspection and it better be right!

Have you not paid attention to how I dress, I always take great care to make sure that you can slide the panties off and leave the stockings on while you fuck me!! I expect you will be learning a few things this weekend My Bitch!

He was back before me and passed the next inspection and I was getting very wet by this time. I told him to get on his knees and as he lowered to the floor I parted my skirt and pulled out my cock and stepped forward and lifted his chin so his lips met the cock head and before I could breathe another word he grabbed my cock and consumed it.

I pulled away and said "I am in command here and you will not much as touch me without my permission. Tell me My Bitch do you understand the rules, now do you want to suck my cock?" He uttered quickly, "yes I want to lick your cock, may I suck you cock Madam Kim?" With a nod of my head he was on that cock like he had been sucking dicks his whole life!!

He jacked that cock off while licked the head of my cock and stroked by fake balls like a young slut that had never been fucked. He soon found my wet pussy leaking down my legs and paused to get a finger full and had to taste it. He paused and asked if he could touch my legs and then began sliding his hands on my stockings while he sucked that cock bouncing his head up and down like a good whore should.

I pulled my cock out of his mouth and moved back to the bed and wiggled my finger in a "come hither" motion and I laid back on the bed and ordered him to lick my pussy and make me cum. I was so glad that I bought the strap on holster that had an opening for my pussy to be accessed, because he licked that clit like an inmate on death role and he was next!

I told him to keep licking my clit jacking my cock off because he needed the practice. It wasn't more than 3 minutes and I started convulsing in pleasure and I grabbed his head and rode it like he has many times before while fucking my face. That was one of the best tongue jobs you have ever given me My Bitch, where did that come from I asked. He just smiled and said I have no clue... I just grinned and said we will talk about that later!

I then stood up and took my cock over to him and shoved it back into his mouth and told him to get back to sucking my cock and since you did such a great job licking Madam Kim's pussy I will give you a treat. I reached down and pulled his panties off as he laid on the bed and started stroking his aching cock.

I squeezed a fair amount of precum out the tip and rolled my fingers through it and then brought it up to his mouth and told him to lick it off. After getting it wet again I started back to stroking his cock and I could see he was jumping like he was about to shoot his load. I quickly said, "we will have none of that My Bitch, no cuming till I say so!" I stopped and told him that I would be right back

I came back with my lubrication and ordered him on his knees on the bed and grabbed a squirt of the lube and ran it over his waiting tight ass hole. I asked him if he wanted to feel my cock in his ass and he moaned something so I slapped his ass hard enough to leave finger prints and he blurted out, "yes Madam Kim, please fuck my ass I want to feel your cock in me."

With that I lubed up my cock stroking it like a master and lifted up his "dress" and ran a few fingers in his ass at the same time I was stroking my cock. It felt awesome to be in control and I felt kind of high to be "the man". I slowly brought the head of my cock to his waiting tight hole, easing the head into his ass and it went nice a slick like it belonged there. He gasped one time as I guided the cock further in and he said "oh my god that feels so good!!" once I had the cock in most the way I began sliding back and forth taking my hard cock in and out of his ass and reached around and grabbed his cock which was like a rigid piece of wood or steel.

I bent him over and was driving that cock in and out like it was on automatic, while one hand was sliding on his rigid member and I took my other hand and found the sweet silky stockings encased around his legs and stroked along his thighs like he does mine.

He works out and has awesome shaped legs and it turned me on feeling all of the sensations that a man must feel when fucking a woman. Holding a tit in one hand while stroking stocking covered legs with the other and watching a cock slide in and out of the tight hole.

This is it, I am truly in control and love this feeling. I think he likes being on the other side of my cock in my control receiving the pleasure dressed as My Bitch!! I think we both have discovered sensations and feelings that we had very little appreciation of previously.

It took about 15 strokes and he was groaning and panting and cuming all over my hand and I could see his tight butt hole pulsing around my cock like he wanted it all and he was even thrusting backward into me which obviously meant he wanted this ass fucking.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Games We Play

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds