• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mario Returns to the Club Pt. 02

Mario Returns to the Club Pt. 02

Kara had Mario underneath him and he was nearing blowing off a mighty orgasm. Mario's moaning and grumbling was motivating for Kara who wanted to beat him for personal and sexual reasons too. Kara saw an opportunity and wrapped her legs around Mario but he managed to turn her around and was now had her underneath his body.

She kept her scissors around his body and allowed her pussy to rub against Mario's crotch. The latter couldn't fight the temptation and was forced into inserting his dick in Kara's ass again. Kara held his penis in her wet hands and shoved it in and out of herself as the crowd cheered her and looked eager. He injected his penis in Kara and went hard. Mario's full force went through Kara's body but there was only some of it left in his tank.

Now she took hold of Mario's head and squelched it with her tits again. Half of the stage was covered in their sweat and cum so even moving away from each other was difficult because one could smell the eroticism in the air.

Kara continued to dampen the already wet Mario and herself in sweat but unfortunately Mario's erection died down. Kara thought of it as Mario's power of self-control but Mario's guns had petered out. Mario kept moving all over her and started breathing slowly as Kara was about to put the finishing touches on her win.

Mario tried to get away but slipped and fell which allowed Kara to quickly step and sit on his face and really put his face under the nice curves of her butt. She twerked and bounced her hips on his face and didn't allow Mario to get a grip of his surroundings. He was still struggling as he tried to push Kara off himself but she reversed her position quickly and arched back as her crotch rubbed against Mario's face.

"You like it? You like it?" said Kara as she squirmed and squealed in joy.

"Yeah..." replied Mario as he gasped for air.

Kara lowered Mario's head and trapped it between her legs and put a head-scissor on him. She put her hands on his head and rubbed his head gently while he kissed her moist pussy. She crossed her legs to strengthen her grip around Mario's head.

Mario's face eventually couldn't handle the pressure this time and Mario was reeling and stopped grumbling. His body had nothing left in it as he passed out. Kara rubbed Mario's face anyway just for the pleasure before unshackling her legs and standing up.

Mario came to and looked up to see Kara wet and burning hot presence as she sat on his chest. Her body was still mesmerizing as she celebrated her win.

"You know, Jill actually hated you and I wanted her to get back with you but you never came." Started Kara.

"Fuck you it wasn't my fault." Replied Mario.

"Maybe... maybe not. But one thing's for sure."

"What?"

"You're a cunt Mario. Now kiss my foot and leg bitch!" she ordered.

She got up and turned reversed Mario and put him on his chest. Kara moved her foot underneath Mario's face who reluctantly kissed it. He went in on her soft wet foot like a dog while Kara watched on and enjoyed the tingly feeling rushing through her skin and body from the ground up.

"Up! Move up now." barked Kara and Mario declined. The crowd jeered as Mario just lied at her feet and both did nothing. She grabbed Mario from his face again and put his face on her shin.

Mario caved in to the boos and started kissing her leg like a good slave while he caressed Kara's curvy hips. Kara was quickly done with him so she shoved him back on the mat and walked away from the arena.

Later, Mario tried to track Kara and eventually found that she was just staying at some hotel and went there. They eventually met and Kara told her that she wanted to be a pro or sex wrestler. Mario found this odd but told her about his own fixation about the idea and the scene as a whole. Mario called up June who showed up too and they all went to an orgy the next day after Mario had spent a night at Kara's.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mario Returns to the Club Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds