• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kalina's Dark Desire

Kalina's Dark Desire

*All characters are over the age of 18 and are consenting adults.*

*****

Here I am, once more, thinking about entering a major dynamic of dominance and submission. Never did I think I would do this after being tortured many years ago. I look out into a lush lawn, deep blue sky, fold my arms around myself and take a deep breath in. Memories come flooding back as I shiver and try to make a quick mental sweep of my mind. I'm a long way from that place and am much stronger for It. Yet, visions of barbed wire cages, scars along my arms go in and out of my vision and I can almost taste the copper of old blood on my tongue.

"Get up and go. You have this. You are strong and capable. You have been lost for years now. You need to set yourself free."

All of these self-help fragments enter my mind just to try and push my ass out of the door. I dressed according to what I believe will turn him on and damn, I think I look good. I have nice leather boots with a slight heel, black jeans to make my ass look great and a zippered up sweater that make my tits look fantastic. I nod and give a mischievous grin because this damn zipper keeps slipping.

I have a background check in hand that I have been doing for days and well, not even I was perfect. I need to stop sweating and go. I have applied just the right amount of make-up for I listened very carefully to him on our other two meetings. I know he's a natural type and that's fine by me. I take one more glance in the mirror, close my eyes and breathe. Opening the door of the house, my heart starts to flutter, but I start the car and down the street on autopilot I go.

Luckily, I get there without side swiping any cars or running over any people. I pull in the lot and freeze with anxiety; I am perpetually late to everything. I walk in the back door so I can take a long hard look at my possible future and there he was. I always go for someone older than me, but Michael had thirteen years on me. Head neatly shaven, perfectly trimmed facial hair, eyes to match great teeth and a presence about him that set off butterflies in my stomach.

"Good afternoon, Kalina. How are you today?"

That was very short and sweet to where I found myself fumbling over words. I went through all of this trouble and I didn't even receive a compliment? What an arrogant ass. It's no wonder I stopped getting into actual relationships and just kept play partners. If this is all he has to offer me now? I certainly hope to hell he has something more to say because he sounds like an arrogant prick. I remain standing and look down at him. I owe him no sort of respect for we are not in a relationship and I am not his submissive.

"I'm going to the bar to get a drink. Do you need anything while I am there?"

"No, thank you. I am fine."

I go to the bar with a slight turn so I can peripherally catch his glimpse. I lean over so my larger than average breasts can score me a drink faster than anyone else waiting and I strike a win not only then, but back at the table. I see Mr. Into Himself staring and honestly? It perked me up and I felt much better. Sure, you can take it as a bit of degradation, but not me. I knew I did a fine job putting myself together, so stare away as the zipper slipped a few notches.

We sat and sipped on our drinks and I fired off like a Drill Sergeant with my questions to see if we would be a good fit to start a new dynamic. Honestly? It was all wrong and we both knew it. There was an electricity between the two of us that radiated sexual energy so intensely. I had come to find a play partner, but in my questioning I left out a significant question about sex. I could smell and taste him on my lips like I haven't felt for any other man in over a decade. This was not going to turn out anywhere close to what I wanted it to be.

Our bodies became closer, the talking quieter and we became intimate quickly. Michael was not shy about taking a finger to the crevice of my cleavage and telling me that I was teasing him. I feigned my innocence seductively as the zipper continued to fall to just the right places. Over and over I watched his gaze travel to tanned flesh. Yes, I was going to gain a play partner and so much more. Did I tell him this yet? No and my bratty, snot persona I carried so well would never. I ended up asking that very pertinent question and I knew I should just leave, but I was so drawn to him I just could not let him go.

"How important is sex when you play?" I asked, as every pore in my body started to sweat profusely.

"Sex is a part of all of my play. It's in everything I do."

I immediately became wet and could feel my cunt pulsing. I need to let him believe that this is the end of our interview. That I am a masochist and not a submissive nor slave in any true definition . I have left that life behind me and just need the impact. I am in an open relationship that allows impact play with others and my partner and I never discussed sex or even thought to allow it in scenes. However, I am so drawn to him that I ache to have this happen. If the weather was warmer, the night settled in to give us sanctuary, I would follow him to his car. This is how I needed him and wanted him at my core.

We stood to leave and as he held the door, I took in his natural scent so not to ever forget. What happens next almost knocked me on my ass and made me go home to change my drenched crotch. The man I thought was a complete ass, grabbed my face and with extreme lust devoured my mouth in a passionate kiss in front of everyone without a care in the world. Our tongues collided and the sheer force we shared made my cunt drip inside my jeans.

"I wanted to kiss you just in case I never saw you again," he said.

I smiled at him and went to my car only to feel a sodden mess. Flippantly, I put my right hand into a black lace g-string. In the wide open parking lot, I closed my eyes and smeared the sleek liquid over an engorged clit and rubbed in hard, feverish circles. I knew there was a chance the drunk men and women coming and going could see me, but all I thought about with closed eyes was Michael.

Unknowingly, I had slipped my jeans down to my knees and my bare ass sat on heated leather seats. Both hands working in tandem, one just inside my hole lightly rubbing to the beat of come hither, while the right still fiercely beat at my large clit. Harder and harder I rubbed as I started to thrash around my seat. My left hand darting in and out as liquid flowed out of me. Moans and purrs became inaudible sounds. I was my own primal beast, alone with growls. The growling became louder, the windows full of steam and I screamed where gush after gush made it impossible for me to sit without sliding.

Swimming in a sea of my own juices of recent memories, I tugged at my whore-like sweater and exposed a stiff nipple to give myself pain and pull and twist as hard as I could before darting down and twisting my taut, slippery nub again. There, in my car, I sat breathless after one of the best orgasms I've given myself in such a long time.

Still pant less with a breast exposed that I had been pulling and teasing, I saw through the dense steam. I had an audience, but I didn't care what the man in the corner of the lot did. I hope he enjoyed himself as much as I had and that turned me on even more. Using an old sweatshirt in the backseat, I cleaned myself as best I could. Stopping before I drove off, I made a very important decision. I sent a text message to Michael about getting together and let's see where this can lead. I also included how dripping wet he made me from the kiss, but I certainly didn't tell him the rest.

Time did not treat me like an enemy for it flew by to our next meeting . Many nights had passed where I sat with reckless abandon torturing my own slit. I contorted my bosom in such painful pleasure with hopes that this is what I would feel in his experienced hands.

I drove dauntlessly to his house as if he were no longer a stranger for all week he was mentally playing my body. I pulled in his driveway with all my wretch and acted as such. I rang the bell with my smart-assed smile about me. Then, as he always does, he shoots down my brawn. I became twisted inside and nervous with a river running down my thighs.

I looked about his home like a child. Everything had a place and the place it was in was tidy. The wood floors had a shine that went on for days. The house did not fit the man I knew, but then again? Did I truly know anything more about this man than a few sheets of paper and a background check? It was sterile like a bachelor would have it be, but nothing I didn't expect. There were no traces of previous relationships or none that I could see. Perhaps there were things bought together that served as a memory, but I had no obvious clue if pictures or paintings served that purpose. Then, I offered wine as a gift for inviting me over. Although, the spirit presented was for more of a relaxation purpose than anything else.

This was not the man I thought he was; he was a bit of an enigma to me. On one hand he seemed aloof which made me think of him as snobby, yet also very warm and caring. We carried on quite a long conversation, but one could mentally paint a picture with the amount of sexual chemistry in the room. Inch by inch we sat closer until I was pulled in. Once pulled, and a fistful of hair was taken, we could not be detached.

There was no pattern to how or where the clothes were thrown, but they were off without warning. Two naked bodies and his strong hands grabbed me forcefully. There I stood in front of him, fully naked and I was ready to be taken. With a horrible body complex and ready to scamper, he placed a thick hand on my wrist. My cunt dripped like drops of sap from a tree to his floor. I was getting more and more embarrassed until he pulled and yanked at me.

"I've always been told I get too wet," I professed.

"Not at all. I think it is one of the highest compliments you can pay me. You've obviously been with the wrong men."

Then, in one scoop of his strength, he took me until I screamed. Michael removed his cock swiftly for his length and girth were too much for my tight hole. I tore from insertion and bled as he picked me up gently and held me close. The rest of the night was full of pampering and a tenderness I didn't think were possible from this man. We laughed, read to each other and thoroughly enjoyed each other's company. With an earnest degree of concern, we looked at each other before our goodbye.

"Goodnight, Kalina. Please call me as soon as possible tomorrow. I want to know what happens. Please!!"

"I promise. Goodnight, Michael."

We embraced again and as I drove home, I felt like the two of us had known each other for much longer than a couple of weeks. Certainly much greater than a few, close, intimate hours of talking with our problems. I felt complete and it was because of him.

The Doctor's office came and went with good and bad news. Michael and I grew inseparable. I was told no sexual intercourse for three to four weeks, but we certainly played. We bought all sorts of new floggers, whips and toys. We sat around the fire enjoying each other's company drinking wine. Then, on one particular night that I had been counting down for, I came over full of surprises.

I opened my drawer, picked out the new lace thong I had bought for tonight with the matching corset bra in red and black lace. My legs were freshly shaven, well oiled and my whole body moisturized with not a single hair or stubble left for him to feel. I was almost five foot nine inches tall without heels on, but I had my black lace up boots ready and a drop dead skirt to match. If the wind caught me the right way? Everyone would see Michael's present...his new thong and a pussy so well shaved it could have been lasered off. A tight little number on top to keep his eyes busy, some nice smelling perfume and I was all set. I wanted to get flogged and fucked: both hard and both very much needed.

I showed up at the door and rang that bell. Not like the first time or any other time, but this time I was truly nervous. I had been waiting forever to have this moment and I didn't know what to expect. Michael answered the door still in his work clothes: dress pants, dress shirt and a tie. Men in dress clothes have always turned me on and he wore them so well. Michael took one look at me, bit his lip and shook his head in delight. It was a "Fuck Dinner" kind of night and we could see it in each other's eyes.

I took one step inside the entryway and I was thrown against the wall. I was pinned with all of his body weight and our mouths now familiar with the other, mingling around tempting and teasing, darting in and out without any contrition. Michael's six foot frame and all 220lbs had me crushed. Those magnificent hands of his slowly working their way around the map of my body. One of those bricks landed a slap to the right side of my cheek, then slithered it's way to my breast and ripped it free of the corset bra. The other wrapped it's way around my small neck and held me even tighter to the wall.

"Oh, my sweet whore how long you've been waiting for this moment, haven't you? To be taken, to be thrown and tossed like a doll. To be beaten or fucked or fucked then beaten? Which do you prefer? No, my girl, I'll decide. First, I am going to drag you where I have wanted you for weeks. Then, I will decide."

The blood rushed through my veins and my pulse quickened as his voice sounded like song to my ears. Yes, surely this was lust, but I have been searching for someone like you for such a long time. Please, please let this be the one.

He pulled me down by a fistful of hair and dragged me down the hall. I could not keep up with the strides of his long legs as my knees brushed against the carpet runners. They were scraped and bleeding as he tossed me on the bed and flipped me around on bended knees. I had no sense of what was going on as a sharp slap ran across my ass and the noise bounced off freshly painted walls. I dare not yelp, I dare not move for greater punishment, but that made things worse. Michael forcefully grabbed my smooth mound that was deceiving me so and ready for him to take me any way he wanted.

"I see your sluthole is ready for my cock. You are a filthy whore. You are making me fucking throb. Maybe I won't give you my precious shaft. Maybe all you'll get is my fucking cum up your back and I'll smear my seed all over you and your hair? Then, chain you here and let you dry in it. Would you like that, skank? Answer me!"

"Fuck you." They were the only words I could get out. I knew I would get slapped or beaten by saying them, but I just could not say anything more.

"Excuse me? Did you just tell me fuck you? That deserves 100 lashes."

So came the large flogger. As he struck, Michael made me count each and every stroke until tears were pouring from my eyes. This just made me wetter and long for his thickness even more. Michael sensed that as he shoved a finger through my wet folds and played with me for awhile. Humiliating noises were in rhythm to those mitts he has for hands working in and out of me. I felt the quiver of my legs and I clamped down in sweet surrender. Just then, those wondrous hands pulled away from me.

"No, girl, I will not let you cum like that. I'm getting my hole ready for this thick cock. Then, and only then, will I let you cum. You ready, girl?"

Just then, he had me back on all fours. Head down, ass up, he put one foot on the bed. I felt his glans enter and I thrust my wet cunt onto his shaft fully until I could feel it hit the top of my insides. With one hand on my hair and one hand on my throat we fucked like animals. I opened my eyes and the room was spinning around me as I grunted and growled. My fully erect nipples were being pulled and he had no mercy. The more he hurt them, the more I enjoyed the pain. I began to spasm in rhythm to the throbbing beats deep inside me. He was so far in I could feel every ounce pulsing against my g-spot turning me wild.

Michael withdrew and flipped me on my back where my knees now bent back around my head. Deeper and deeper, harder he pounded with names called out that I no longer heard. I felt growing ecstasy and I began to clamp down and erupt. My whole body tightened and I pushed him out of me as I gushed and squirted all around. The force inside me shoved his granite-like rod out and with great fury he shoved it back until he screamed out with his own orgasm.

"I knew it was going to be like this. I knew if we got together, it was going to be unstoppable. That we wouldn't be able to just be play partners. That we had a raw, primal, sexual chemistry." I managed to get every word out with what little breath I had.

Michael pulled me close and whispered in my ear. "Who says I'm done with you tonight? I'm just getting started, girl."

I rest my head on his shoulder, put my arm across his chest, entwined a leg with his as an evil grin was hidden from his view. Yes, this is going to work out just fine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kalina's Dark Desire

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 459 milliseconds