• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Two Teachers Ch. 03

Two Teachers Ch. 03

12

Sylvia walked in to find James in their apartment. It was a surprise, a pleasant surprise to see him, and a lot safer here than in school.

'Shush! Adele isn't well. I drove her home and put her to bed,' he quietly said.

'What's wrong?' she urgently asked.

'I think it's all the excitement of last night, and the hard work she's put in to get that promotion. A good sleep should see her right,' he reassured her friend.

'I'd better see if she wants anything,' Sylvia said.

'Don't disturb her, she needs rest,' he warned.

Sylvia was worried about Adele being ill, though there was more to it than that. She was also worried what James was doing with her. A student putting a teacher to bed was yet another infringement of the rules. Then she remembered what she did at lunchtime, to put it into perspective. Having sex with a student in her car wasn't just breaking the rules.

Looking at the peacefully sleeping woman reassured her. She had a quick shower, and changed. Back in the kitchen she found him preparing something.

'She was asleep, with a smile on her face,' Sylvia said, looking happier.

'Do you want tea?' he asked.

'That will be nice, oh, you've made it. Mmm, it tastes just right,' she murmured.

'You've changed. That dress looks nice,' James complimented her.

'Thank you, James,' she beamed brightly. 'What did you mean, when you said, you put her to bed?' she hesitantly asked.

'I tucked her in and stroked her hair, until she fell asleep. Then I put her clothes away,' he recounted.

'So that's why her room is tidy. She tells me off for leaving things around the place, but her room is always a mess,' she laughed.

'Well, I guess the shared area needs to be kept organised. So you know who's stuff it is,' he shrugged.

'You're nice, you know that? Thanks for putting Adele to bed, and for sticking up for her,' she said.

She got up from the table, and put her arms around him. Unable to resist, she kissed him, full on, then matched his every move. His arms held her tight, and she felt so wanted it was wonderful.

'Break for air,' she recommended.

He held her bottom in both hands, pulling her against his hard-on.

'I'm guessing you're pleased to see me,' she broadly smiled.

'Sometimes I think you're not so innocent as you make out,' he smiled back.

'I'm a devil when you get me going,' she said, and kissed him again.

'Let's eat first,' he told her.

He didn't tell her he needed time to recover, as he'd fucked her friend before putting her to bed. He was surprised that he could raise anything, let alone enough to be felt through his jeans.

'I might not let you,' she growled.

'Sit down, and I'll cook us something. You want me to keep up my strength don't you?' he teased.

She looked at him as though thinking about it, then pouted. 'All right, I'll be a good girl, and do as I'm told,' she said.

She was trying to look young and innocent, with a finger in her mouth. She lisped upon the finger, and upped the tone of voice. If her students could see her now, they would laugh at her. He put a hand up her dress, to feel her bottom.

'Hey, what are you doing?' she complained.

'Have you changed your panties?' he asked.

'Yes, I did. The others were wet from when a big strong man took advantage of this naughty girl, in the back of a car,' she giggled.

They weren't her panties, and they weren't wet from her sex juices. They were Adele's panties, and Adele's sex juices. He'd screwed Adele, then Sylvia later. Screwing one then the other was becoming a habit. An awesome habit!

'I was just checking. Good girl for changing your panties,' he mocked her.

After eating a quick toasted sandwich, they looked forward to playing around again.

'I'll be a good girl and do the washing up,' Sylvia volunteered.

'I'll wipe,' James said.

He gave her a plate to re-wash.

'Do as you are told, girl,' he quipped.

'Yes, sir, whatever you say, sir,' she played up to him.

'Good, I'll remember that promise in your bedroom,' he grinned.

'Oh, dear! You've tricked me out of my panties yet again!' she teased.

She was enjoying playing at being a girl, to his demanding authority figure. At first he thought she was laughing at him, but a rethink had him understanding what she was doing. She wanted to be his girl, and so he had to be older and a figure of authority.

That understanding gave him an advantage. Why she was doing it was beyond him. Maybe it was because his father was chairman of the schools committee, or simply because he'd screwed her. Either way, he was going to keep her under the thumb, and ride her hard.

'You've been a naughty girl,' he sternly told her.

'Have I, sir,' she said.

Looking closely at the teacher, it was hard to imagine she was a figure of power in her classroom, only a couple of hours ago.

'What did you do at lunchtime today, and don't lie to me, girl,' he heavily demanded.

Sylvia was squirming on the spot, looking undecided. She was unsure about this, yet also wanting to play the game. She would only let a boyfriend have his way with her, after getting to know him. Yet James had taken her on their first date. He needed to be older to be a boyfriend, so it had been very wrong to let him do it to her.

To compensate she was acting younger, and putting him in a position of authority, as if he were older than her. If she had thought about it, it wouldn't have made sense. Adele would have told her off for being stupid. It seemed to work though. It had been a long time since having so much fun.

'I was a naughty girl, sir. I played a naughty game with a big strong man,' she said, choking on the words.

'You'll have to be punished, to make sure you remember what happens to naughty girls,' James sternly spoke.

'Yes, sir,' Sylvia quietly responded.

The look on her face shimmered from fear, through disbelief, to arousal.

She bent over his knee, and squirmed against his cock. It was rock hard now, and pointing into her tummy. He lifted the dress, and slapped a bare cheek. He didn't know what to say in her fantasy game. He'd never had the opportunity, or even thought of spanking a teacher's bare ass.

She squealed quietly, only just remembering her friend was a sleep. A few playful slaps were enough. He slid her off his knee, making her stand before him.

'What have you got to say for yourself, girl?' he firmly asked.

'I'm sorry I was a naughty slut, sir,' she said, trying not to giggle.

'What about your punishment?' he asked.

'Thank you for punishing me, sir, and making me be a good girl,' she said.

She was squirming on the spot from feeling embarrassed, and aroused.

'Come here, girl,' James told her.

She sat on his hard-on, with it feeling like a stick poking her bottom. She fidgeted on it, trying to get it in a more comfortable place.

'What are you doing, naughty girl? Do you want another spanking?' James warned.

'Nooo, sorry, sir,' she replied, exaggerating a girly voice.

He held her tight, and blew in an ear.

'You are a pretty girl, and I love the way you walk, talk, make love, and everything else you do. I'm going to make love to you, till you cum, and cum again. You are mine, and I am yours. We are together and will be together forever,' he whispered.

Adele would have told him not to be so stupid. Sylvia lapped it up. She purred with pleasure. James meant every word, which was why the words were so influential. He was being heavily influenced by his cock, rather than thinking through any of the consequences of commitment. It was easy for an eighteen-year-old to be reckless and irresponsible.

They both giggled, and stumbled to her bedroom. They kissed and fumbled around, pulling each other's clothes off, to kiss revealed bare flesh. They nearly made it to the bed, but settled for the floor. Sylvia pulled him close, squirming pleasurably under his hard muscular body.

He was in no hurry, as he'd expended so much sexual tension already. Having already pleasured two teachers in one day, was an onerous task. He wondered if he'd receive bonus points in class.

He stroked her body, while she ineffectively tried to protect it. He tickled her into helplessness, when she had to admit defeat. He licked his way down her body, finally reaching thighs tightly clamped together. He continued down her legs, licking and stroking all the way to her feet. A hand squeezed a breast, and another stroked her lips.

He felt her legs part. He leant over her, to kiss her mouth, and enter her with his tongue. They duelled awhile, but she didn't put much into it. She was squirming, and wrapping a leg around his. A heavy pulling on his hips was an obvious hint to what was wanted. He was tempted to see how long it would take her to voice that need.

He smoothly moved on top of her. He kept his arms straight, watching her writhe below him. She had her eyes closed, and was lifting her hips, searching him out. He pushed down and moved forward, to rub his cock up her slippery slit. She moaned gratefully. He pushed the head of his cock between outer lips, then inner lips, and touched her clit.

Sylvia groaned meaningfully. He pushed at her clit a few times, to elicit the same mournful sound. The angle was lost, so he pushed into her. Pushing forward with strong leg muscles, he entered her hard and deep. She pushed her hips up to him, with a need to be filled.

'Fill me with cock! James, I need you, darling,' she moaned.

He pushed harder, to reach inside as deep as he could. He began to slowly pull back, more and more, as though pulling out. The head of his cock was caught by her strong inner muscles, just inside her vagina. More slowly than before he began the inward journey.

It felt as though her insides were being stretched. She was being taken. There was nothing she could do except let him impale her. She was a brazen hussy wanting it. She wanted to be filled with his cock. She wanted to be his cock holder. She was nothing but his baby maker, and he was going to fill her with his young potent sperm.

'Yes! Yes, James, fill me up with wonderful cum, my darling man!' she hissed through clenched teeth.

A last thrust had his feet pushing too. He was thrusting in hard. It felt as though he wanted to re-enter the womb. There was no holding back now. The first spasm of his cock started her quietly wailing. It was a glorious sensation, feeling cum spurting from his cock. It went on longer than he thought possible. Hadn't he used it all up this afternoon?

His arms gave out and he fell upon her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, to hold on tight. The ride had been wonderful and exciting. Even more exciting than when they had been in danger of discovery this afternoon. She kissed his shoulder, as the only part of his body she could reach.

Her hands gripped his bottom, and she hung on tight. It was if she knew he wasn't hers, not completely. She didn't deserve such a handsome man.

They lay together for a long time before speaking.

'I'd better go,' he said.

'I wish you could stay, but Adele mustn't find out,' Sylvia said.

'You're right, it would make things awkward,' he agreed.

Of course James agreed, because he didn't want either of them knowing what was going on.

***

Next day James comfortably sat in class feeling happy with himself. He'd been right about Adele, for she was fully recovered after a good night of heavy snoring. He left her friend's bedroom, and heard her loudly gurgling and snuffling through the bedroom door. He was tempted to sneak in to fuck his teacher again. It would be daring taking her, but far too dangerous, as he had too much to lose.

Like yesterday, and the day before, he intended to fuck Adele, and make love to Sylvia. Both teachers had different approaches to sex, and he enjoyed both. If he had to choose between them, which one would it be? Who would he give up? A coin would have to be tossed, and even then, could he abide by the capricious decisions of fortune.

While they didn't know about each other he would continue to make them happy. He was happy too, so where was the harm in that? He knew it was wrong, but didn't let that stop him. Many things were wrong in the world, and making two older women happy couldn't be one of them. Surely not.

Every time his teacher caught him watching her, she shied away, looking embarrassed. He wondered what she was thinking. Was she remembering him taking her home and screwing her. She had acted funny then, and he still wondered about it.

Perhaps she was embarrassed over him playing with her in class yesterday. She was keeping her distance, and dare not stand close to him. That was a disappointment, for he enjoyed teasing her in class. He would insist she give in to that whim, when they were together next. Other naughty ideas crossed his mind, so he wrote them down, in case he forgot them. For safety sake, he tore the paper into tiny pieces.

The lesson ended and Adele discreetly asked James to stay.

'We need to talk,' she firmly stated.

'Alright, yea, I guess so. What about?' he asked.

Had she found out he was bedding both her and her friend?

'This can't go on. You're blackmailing me into, you know, into doing things. Things I shouldn't be doing,' his teacher said.

'Like what? Can you be more specific, miss,' he teased.

'Stop it! It's not funny. You're my student, and I shouldn't be doing things, not that, or anything else. Please, James! Let me go,' she cried.

He grabbed hold of her, and she struggled. The wriggling didn't last long, and hadn't been determined.

She looked up at him, with wide open eyes, and tried to speak, 'James, please.'

He kissed her, and she tried to resist. She let him kiss her deeply, then turned away and pushed her head against his chest. The thought had been to stop him kissing her, and lessening his influence. Hearing his heart beating rapidly and in a rhythm with hers, was melting the determination to break from his hold upon her.

'James, James, we can't do this. We must stop it,' she tried to be firm.

'Why? We enjoy it, and we'll keep it secret,' he told her.

'No. We both know it's wrong,' she tried again.

'We'll talk after school. If you convince me, we'll stop,' he said.

'Alright, where?' she asked.

'My car. I'll be waiting outside the convenience store,' he told her.

***

Lunchtime arrived, and Adele was waiting for him in a parking area close to the school. James knocked the window and she jumped.

'Are you sure this is alright? It's a bit too close to school,' she complained.

'It'll be alright, don't worry,' he smiled and grabbed her.

'It's alright for you, but it's my job I'm worried about,' she reminded him.

'Ooo, that's nice,' she murmured.

He'd opened her blouse and bit a nipple through the bra. He pushed it up, and sucked her breast into his mouth. A hand reached between her legs, to tickle her thighs. He felt her resistance melt, when her legs parted.

The petite woman was older than him, as well as being a responsible teacher. Yet, she had been completely taken over by this young student. It wasn't just her body that had been assaulted, it was her mind as well. Knowing it couldn't be love was a logical conclusion, but knowing and feeling were two different things.

'Oh! James! That is so lovely, don't stop now, for god's sake, just keep going!' she whimpered.

There wasn't a lot of room in the back of her car, so she sat on his lap facing him. He lifted her up by the hips, thrust up with his hips, and pushed with his feet. The slow shove of his cock into her vagina enthralled her. Her eyes rolled up in her head. The first time it happened it frightened him. Now he looked for it, knowing how vulnerable she was at that moment.

'Tell me you love me, Sylvia,' he ordered.

'Yes, James, I do! I love you, Ooo, so much, so very much. Keep going, so nice. Ooo! Yes!' she cooed.

'Thank me for doing it to you,' he demanded.

'James! Oh! James! Thank you for fucking me. Sooo nice, keep going, please,' she mewed.

'Tell me teacher, what you like, teacher,' he goaded her.

'Your teacher loves being fucked, James. Please fuck your teacher, nicely, James,' she implored him.

'Oh! Yes! So good! I'm nearly there! Keep still, don't move, please!' she groaned.

It was extraordinary hearing the teacher use a profanity. She never swore, or used coarse language. Hearing it excited him, and maybe it did the same for her. Her orgasm brought him to a climax. Feeling her vagina tighten upon him was awesome. It gripped firmly almost as much as his hand did, though this was special. A teacher gripping his cock was great, but gripping it with her pussy, that was awesome.

Sylvia was the quiet one of the two. She was nice and had to be treated gently. She enjoyed love making rather than a rough fuck. He'd already found Adele liked to be mistreated, and that danger excited her. Being spanked by his mother had pushed her close to an orgasm. When he demanded a blow job she unexpectedly gave in. Watching Adele, his teacher, blowing him was double awesome.

'You're very special to me, Sylvia,' he whispered.

'I hope so. Yes, yes, you are too. You're special to me, James. I'm falling in love with you,' she whispered.

They looked into each other's eyes, not needing to say anything. The eyes didn't lie. James looked away, unable to handle the deep feelings. Did he love both of them? Was that possible? It felt like it, so maybe he was unique, or social conventions were wrong. Dare he tell them?

'You had better drive back to school, and I'll walk,' he advised.

She leaned forward to kiss him, and he wrapped his arms around her. She had a big smile on her face, and he couldn't help feeling happy, and it showed. He climbed out of the car, feeling heavy and regretful.

He hung his head for a moment or two, wondering how he got into this mess. He liked the look of Sylvia when she stole from his uncle's store. He'd made her go on a date, in exchange for not prosecuting. His uncle understood, and was easily talked around.

The two of them turned up for the date, pretending to be teens. It wasn't until he saw them in the light of the family home, that he recognised them. It was too late then. Adele got into trouble with his mother, who spanked her. She was almost recognised by his father, which would have resulted in dismissal.

He shouldn't have blackmailed them. He hadn't intended to, it just happened. Everything fell into place without him being able to stop it.

***

James didn't see either of them for the rest of the school day. Fortunately school ended earlier than the working day, as he was eager to see Adele. He was nervous, not knowing what to do with her. Surely he couldn't be in love with two women at the same time. It was possible to love two sisters, if he had any, but two teachers? Was that possible?

Adele climbed into his car, while nervously looking around to make sure no one saw her.

'Just drive, James, it's not safe being seen together, and we're close to the school,' she said.

'So what is your argument?' he asked.

'This is not a debate, James. If it were I could say, you're too young, and you're my student. That should be enough of an argument, as you call it. So, no more, James,' she told him.

'You haven't heard my side of things yet,' he said.

'Go on then, I'll listen, but that's all,' she conceded.

'I've been thinking about it, and of course it's wrong. There are worse wrongs being committed in the world. I enjoyed being with you, and so do you. How wrong can that be? Hear me out. I enjoy your company. I've kept your secret, and Sylvia's. Why you were pretending to be teens I don't know, but it doesn't matter,' he said.

'Maybe, a little,' she murmured.

'You enjoyed it a lot. Come on admit it. You wouldn't have done those things if you didn't want to. Something motivated you, something got a hold of you and you lost control,' he pointed out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Two Teachers Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds