• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Trip to the Beach

A Trip to the Beach

The excitement had been building in both of us for weeks as we prepared for the trip south. It was all that I could do to contain myself during the 8 hour drive. Wow! That first night away from home and the routine was incredible. As we settled into our room in Columbia on our way to Hilton Head, we were both so hot and horny that it seemed like that first night we made love 25 years ago when you showed up at my off-campus trailer while I was in college.

All of the plans that we had made for a week away with hot, steamy sex every day were already beginning to unfold. As we drove for those 8 hours from home, I couldn't keep my mind off those beautiful 38D breasts, the rock hard nipples that protrude like erasers when you get excited and those beautiful muscular legs built from years of dancing and drill team performances when you were in high school.

As I turned out the lights and snuggled into bed beside you, it was evident that you were not ready for sleep just yet. As you reached between my legs and stroked my dick to its full 8" all I could think about was sliding it into your magical mouth and velvety smooth pussy. When I touched you between your legs you gasped and suggested that we take care of shaving your pussy smooth so that we wouldn't have to deal with the excess hair when we got to the beach. I'm always amazed at how much you enjoy being shaved and how sensual you look with your legs spread wide as I perform the task of shaving. Since I keep my balls and the area around my dick smoothly shaven, it feels so good to have skin to skin contact with your hot, sweet pussy.

You only had to ask once and I was up and out of the bed getting the tools ready. As I spread your legs and lathered up that heavenly area between them, you pinched and twisted your nipples until they were like rocks. I occasionally looked up and could see you licking your nipples and that made my dick throb until I thought it would explode.

I took my time and very gingerly shaved your pussy very smooth so that it matched that clean shaven feel of your beautiful, muscular legs. Those beautiful legs were begging to wrap around me to pull my dick deep into the warmth of your pussy. Nobody realizes when they see those legs that you are almost 50 years old. After about 30 minutes of slow and meticulous strokes to make sure that every last hair was removed, I cleaned the excess shaving cream from you and then tasted your sweet juices for the first time that night. As I slowly licked up and down your hot pussy, your clitoris stood almost straight out, sort of like a little dick.

By now the head of my dick was throbbing with anticipation of entering that hot, sweet tunnel of love and as I sucked on your clitoris I felt the first spasms of your orgasm beginning to boil deep inside you. Just as you arched your back and screamed out in pleasure, I drove my dick deep into you and stroked with all that I was worth until you screamed in pleasure of the throbbing dick between your legs.

At this point I withdrew my throbbing dick from between your legs and moved to your head and as you grabbed my dick and began to stroke it with your hand it disappeared into your magical mouth and we began that luscious movement of your hand up and down the shaft while your tongue worked its magic around the purple head of my throbbing dick. The double sensation of your mouth and hand pushed me over the edge and I erupted into a volcano of hot, white cum that covered your heaving breasts and rock hard nipples.

As I collapsed on the bed beside you all that I could think about after this workout was that we had six more days and nights on the road in a beautiful resort at Hilton Head. The plan was already laid to take you in as many different positions as there were days remaining and I couldn't wait until we checked in at the next hotel. There's just something special about hot hotel sex with the woman that you love and have shared your life with for 25 years. With two kids, one of which is a precocious 8 year old, these trips away are even more luxurious. We may not be able to make love like this every night but our quality of lovemaking makes up for the lack of quantity.

The next chapter will be the one about how we spent an afternoon in bed with my dick in your mouth and a dildo in your pussy until you begged me to fuck you from behind before meeting up with our group for dinner.

I love you and cherish each and every stroke of my dick in your steaming pussy!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Trip to the Beach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 334 milliseconds