• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Steph Didn't Want That

Steph Didn't Want That

Overall I really like my life, I just started college, work at the neighborhood store in a small town.

I am Steph and I have been told that I am one of the nicest people, have a pretty face and great boobs. I don't get attention from men though. I have never had to worry about things my "pretty" friends, they have to worry about perverted guys or getting roofied and shit like that. Here's why, at 19 years old I am only 5 feet tall and weigh 200 pounds and my big tits and cute face can't help with that.

I am not a virgin but my only experience with sex was with Brad who has lived next to me my whole life. The last time I had sex was 2 years ago when Brad told me "don't tell people we're fucking. I don't want anyone to know I'm fucking the fat chick from next door."

It gets frustrating watching men come into the store and giving attention to the other women. Mary who is 45 and a looks 65 from years of alcohol and smoking but has a decent body gets hit on all day.

I asked one day "what do you do to get all of that attention from men?"

Mary said "sweetheart, you have to lose some weight. Guys are never going to pay attention to just tits and a cute face."

I "wow you blunt, hurtful, cunt."

At this point I would welcome any attention even if it was negative.

Tom would come into the store all the time and even though he is older he has a very sexy look about him. Tom is 43, tall, with dark hair, and a rough badboy look about him.

The week before Labor Day weekend he randomly asked me "Hey Steph, any big plans for the long holiday weekend?"

I just froze when I realized he knew my name "Umm... no Tom how about you?"

He said "I may or may not have people over my place over the weekend. I'm not sure yet. You should come hang out on one of the days if you got no plans. We can order a pizza and watch a Law & Order SVU marathon, lol."

I almost passed out right there, so I asked "anyone I know going to be there or would it be just you and me?"

Tom laughed and said "I'm not sure but if not do you not want to come over?"

I was starting to feel like I couldn't breathe and thinking "Fuck you Mary, how you like me now?"

Then Tom brought me back to my reality and said "I'm just fucking with you kiddo what do I look like, a perv?" My heart dropped and I was so embarrassed.

All I could say was "I may have plans just not sure yet." I know I looked and sounded pathetic.

On his way out of the store Tom said "hey Steph, here's my number shoot me a text and let me know if you're going to stop by over the weekend."

My heart started racing again and was thinking "is he trying to kill me of a heart attack?" I said "I'll text you now so you can save my number!"

After thinking about him all day and how much of fool I must have looked like, I decided to text him. "Hey Tom, thanks for the invite but I don't think I'm going to make it. It looks like I actually have plans on Saturday."

He responded "stop by on Friday night and watch some TV and have a beer."

My heart started racing again and thought, "yes he's trying to kill me." I responded with "ok, see you Friday about 9?"

Tom Response said "ok sounds great looking forward to it. See you then."

Friday came and the excitement was driving me crazy. All I could think was "finally getting the attention from a guy and he was the fucking hot guy!" I shaved my pussy and got all dolled up. Looked in the mirror on my way out and the cleavage looked great, face was all done up, and loose skirt made me look not so heavy.

Moment of truth; I walk in and he said "Hey, come on in. I want you to meet my roommates Eddie and Jay."

I should be used to this kind of disappointment. "Hi Eddie and Jay nice to meet you both."

Tom tells me "get comfortable, we just ordered pizza and started a poker game. Do you know how to play?"

I told the three of them "I don't know but you guys can teach me."

Eddie asks "what are you drinking?"

"I'm only 19 and don't want to get anyone in trouble for serving alcohol to me." But really needed a drink at this point just to deal with the disappointment of getting excited when I should've known better.

Jay asks "Hey Steph, are you a rat?"

I laughed and said "no I'm just honest and wouldn't want to cause issues for all of you."

Eddie brought me a drink and said "let me know if you like it?"

It tasted like it had no alcohol in and was really good. I let him know "this is really good".

Eddie then gave me the rules of the house "we don't have servers here so when you want a refill there is a pitcher of it in the fridge so help yourself."

To my surprise hanging with them was fun once I got a couple of drinks in me and let my guard down. Then Jay asks "so how come a 19-year-old hottie is hanging with a bunch of old guys in their 40's instead of out with friends doing 19-year-old stuff?"

I was in shock and thought "did he just call me a hottie?" I told them in a jokingly flirty way "why? Do you want me to leave?" and put a sad face on.

Eddie told Jay "be nice she's a sweet girl and don't cock block Tom."

I said "ohhh, is that the rumor? Tom's gonna get me? Well I got news for all of you, I'm a good girl and don't just do stuff like that. Do you hear that Tom?" Everyone was laughing and having a great time.

I had lost track of time and started to feel really drunk and sick. I told them "I didn't realize it's midnight, I have to head home soon" and started to get up and fell down.

Tom said "shit she's drunk. Steph we can't let you drive. Eddie give me a hand and help me get her up so we can put her in my bed and have lay her down."

While they were helping me Eddie asked "who's bed do you want to lay down in?"

I said "I don't care I just don't want to ruin your night by puking everywhere."

Eddie started to giggle "sweetheart you're not ruining our night. Our night hasn't even started yet. You should pick my room though."

I asked "why's that?"

The response startled me but I thought he was just drunk and joking "my cock is huge and it'll prepare you for the rest of your night."

I just laughed and said "Tom's room it is."

They put me on the bed and I heard Tom telling Eddie "I'm going to lay down with her. Give me a little while and I'll let you know when she is ready." I thought how nice of Tom, he's going to watch over me and let them know when I'm sober enough to go home. I dozed off for a few minutes and when I opened my eyes Tom asked "if I was still feeling sick?"

I told him "no but I'm feeling really drunk and if you can get the room to stop spinning that would be great."

Tom leaned in and said "Funny you say that I think kissing helps with that." The moment I was waiting for from anyone was actually happening with the guy I wanted. I had never been kissed so passionately like this before and was hoping it didn't stop. He undid my bra and said "I've been waiting to suck on your huge tits since the day I saw them." He took my shirt off and climbed on top of me as he lifted my skirt over my hips. He went right for my panties.

I stopped him "Tom we can't have sex. I'm not like that and don't want you to think of me like that. I want a relationship with you."

Tom was so nice and I thought chivalry isn't dead "ok we don't have to but I like you to and I really want to but if you don't then ok. Keep your panties on and lets just keep kissing."

Tom and I were going at it and he got back on top of me sucking on my neck, then down to my tits and was trying to go down and eat my pussy. I pulled him back up to me to keep him from taking my panties down. I didn't know how many no's I had in me. Tom was on top of me and he was driving me nuts grinding me. He stopped and I asked "is everything ok?"

Tom said he was "adjusting his cock" and then went right back to kissing and attempting to grind me into submission. Something felt different to me, he moved my panties to the side and has cock right at me pussy's entrance.

I panicked and said "hey we should stop. I'm not ready for this."

Tom whispered "I'm only gonna put it in a little. Your pussy is drenched and begging for it. You're gonna love my cock fucking you."

I kept sayinh "Tom this isn't gonna be happening. We talked about this already. Why are you being like this?"

My heart sank when he said with a crazed look in his eyes "you have no idea how hard you're gonna get fucked tonight." Tom started to push his cock in he kept talking to me saying "this is gonna hurt. I didn't think your pussy was this tight".

I didn't like how he was speaking to me and just ignoring me about not being ready to have sex with him. I was almost begging him "Tom you don't have to do this. I don't want to have to scream for Eddie and Jay to stop you."

That's when he said "I dare you to scream for help. The minute you do I'm gonna shove my cock in and split you open."

I screamed "HELP!" and Tom thrusted his cock deep into me and I could do was scream in pain "PLEASE IT FUCKING HURTS!"

Eddie and Jay charged in the room. Eddie said "alright Tom get off of her."

Jay sat on the edge of the bed and said "come over here Steph, let me give you a hug. Are you ok?"

I said "I can't believe he just did that. Thank you for coming in and helping me."

Jay and Eddie said they were going to help me find my shirt and I was crawling around on the bed looking for it. Eddie said "I think it's over here" I went over and he grabbed my hair and said "I think you should stay for a bit. Why don't you open your mouth so I can put my cock in it" Jay then got behind me and Tom came back in the room.

Eddie asked Tom "What the fuck took you so long to get her started. I thought you said she'd just give the pussy out? You're losing your touch. A short, fat, fucking whore is making you work for her pussy?" I couldn't believe what was happening. I just froze and couldn't speak or move. My body got week and I just fell to the bed. I wanted to say something, anything but the words wouldn't travel from my head to my mouth. I was terrified.

Tom said "I don't know; I think she might be a virgin. My cock barely fit in her. You should probably go last Eddie."

Jay said "good I'm up next."

I finally was able to speak and Jay started taking my panties off "guys please don't do this. I really don't want to do this, I'm only 19 and you are all old enough to be my father. Please, please, please don't do this and I promise I won't tell anyone what happened."

Eddie yanked me by my hair again and asked "you stupid fat bitch! Who and what the fuck are you going to tell? That you fucking basically begged Tom to let you come over and when you got here you got drunk and jumped in bed took your clothes off and started fucking everyone? I told you to go in my room first so I could loosen you up but you picked Tom's room. You knew what was going to happen because we told you. Now shut the fuck up with the whining before it gets ugly for you. Understand?"

All I could say was "yes".

I could hear Jay behind me "it's about time! Sweetheart I've been waiting all night to fuck you. Get up on your knees so I can fuck you like the fat dog you are." Jay slammed in me and Eddied was just fucking my throat and his girth felt like it was splitting my lips. I never knew a guy's cock could actually be that big and thick.

Eddie said "get her on her back it's my turn and if she's as tight as you both say she is wait before you put your cocks in her mouth. She might bite down when I slam her." They all laughed and I was truly terrified about what was going to happen next.

He put the tip of his cock at the slit of my pussy and started talking to me as he started to put it in. "Listen be nice and I promise I'll take it easy on you."

Eddie then started to push more in "Eddie it's too big please don't do this it hurts already" Before I could finish he smiled at me and pushed all the way in me and I yelled out "FUCK YOU'RE KILLING ME! MY PUSSY IS BURNING! PLEASE STOP!" Everyone laughed and Eddie just pulled out and would go all the way back in.

While Eddie was taking his time going in and out of my pussy Tom and Jay started sucking my tits. I started to feel warm and tingly, Eddie's cock wasn't hurting anymore. I couldn't believe what was happening while I was being used by these three men. Part of me hated that it was happening and the other half was in pure ecstasy.

The heat in my body was building and Eddie said "guys look! She's going to fucking cum. Her fucking eyes are rolling back in her head!" Jay and Tom sat up to watch and each was just pinching and pulling my nipples which was helping my body to betray me.

Eddie started going faster and harder, it felt like his cock was hitting my stomach. Eddie was encouraging me "fucking cum bitch. let it out, you know you want to. Do you want me to fuck you harder so you can cum harder?"

Out of nowhere and without any thought I screamed "FUCK ME HARDER THIS FEELS SO GOOD! HARDER! HARDER! HARD..." What came next was indescribable and there was nothing I have ever experienced that I could compared it to. Wave after wave throughout my body, Eddie's cock no longer hurt and it was like a magical ride.

All of them were yelling and cheering me on "CUM! CUM! CUM!" and I did. I had never cum during sex and Eddie made sure I enjoyed every second by pounding me.

Finally, my body went weak and I was trembling from what just happed. Eddie stopped and Tom told me to "get on top of me and ride this cock", and I DID. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down close to him in a bear hug while he was thrusting his hips up and fucking my now worn out pussy. I felt what I thought was someone cumming on my back and they were rubbing it all over me. Tom asked me "are you ready?" thinking he was going to cum I said "yes let me feel it."

Next thing I know I was being ripped apart and the pain was excruciating. I thought "what the fuck just happened?" and screamed "PLASE NO TAKE IT OUT OF MY ASS! IT HURTS TO MUCH AND YOU BOTH ARE IN ME! I CAN'T TAKE THIS! IT FUCKING HURTS!"

All I could hear was all of them laughing while Eddie was talking "Sweatheart just relax its gonna feel good soon. It could be worse, I coulda been the one fucking you in the ass."

I thought I was going to pass out from the pain.

I decided I was going to end this by fucking back. I ignored the pain and started gyrating on both of the cocks in me daring them "come on guys fuck me harder." I said to Eddie "what's the matter tired old man? All that cock and just holding it in your hand? Or is what you really enjoy is watching guys fuck?"

Eddie slapped me so hard in my face I could feel pins and needles throughout my body. He violently shoved his cock in my mouth right when I could feel Tom and Jay about to explode.

Tom came fist then Jay came and it felt like cannons exploding in me.

I kept Eddie focused by sucking his cock and he was still pissed because I insinuated he liked guys. I could feel him building and Tom was still under me. I waited until the last minute and right before he exploded I yanked his cock and brought it right down on Toms lips. Eddie came all over Tom's face and lips. They both jumped up ready to kill each other.

Jay ran over asking "What the fuck are you guys doing?"

Eddie said "HE TRIED TO SUCK MY COCK!"

Tom said "THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE CAME ALL OVER MY MOUTH AND FACE!"

I started scrambling and grabbing my clothes. I threw on one of their t-shirts.

As I got to the door I turned and said "He Eddie thanks for the orgasm of my life but I didn't realize Tom turned you on like he did me. Tom, I hope I'm pregnant because if I am I'm keeping it. You should've pulled out you DUMB FUCK! Bye guys enjoy whatever 3-way jealousy love triangle this is."

I ran out the door. My last thought was about Jay "I didn't forget you, I'll get you back too you fucking piece of shit..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Steph Didn't Want That

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 260 milliseconds