• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Erotic Hypnosis 01

Erotic Hypnosis 01

This is a hypnotic script. This script has already begun to hypnotize you. You are beginning to feel part of your mind and body opening to suggestion.

You find yourself very interested in reading this script and obeying every suggestion it gives you. You may find yourself nodding your head or even saying "yes" whenever you read the word OBEY. You will find yourself going deeper and becoming more obedient with every word. The idea of obeying this script and every suggestion is very arousing.

You want to keep reading as you focus on the script and relax.

Relax and Focus. Focus and Obey. Relax and go deeper now into trance. Feel the relaxation in your toes. Your legs are relaxing. Thighs relaxing. Feeling warm and calm and obedient. Relax and Focus. Focus and Obey. Warm and wet and obedient. You are in a very susceptible and suggestible place.

So comfortable as your hips and stomach relax. As your hands and arms relax. Your back and shoulders feel warm and heavy. You love this feeling and you want to keep reading. You are so ready to OBEY. So willing to just stop thinking and follow all suggestions. So excited and ready to do whatever the script commands. Aren't you? Good girl. Good girls Obey. And Obey and Obey and Obey. Drop even deeper now.

Focus and relax as you feel your body going so limp and heavy. Your shoulders and neck relax. Your mouth and tongue grow so relaxed and you smile. Smile now. Obey and go even deeper, unable to stop reading and so ready to obey. The relaxation covers your entire head now and you fall into a completely obedient state NOW.

Obey

Obey

Obey.

I'm going to count down now. Down from 10 to 1. When I reach 1 you will be completely and utterly aroused and obedient on a level you have never known. So horny and so slutty and so unable to resist. You will do anything you are instructed to do and it will bring you closer and closer to orgasm every single time you obey.

10

Obey

9

Obey

8

Obey focus

7

Obey relax

6

Obey hot

5

Obey wet

4

Obey mindless

3

Sleepy obey

2

Obey blank

1

Obey Obey Obey Obey starting to touch yourself mindlessly as you mindlessly read for your next suggestion.

And now. Now it is time for a change. Time for a change to who you are. You have chosen to read this script and you have chosen to obey. You are very aroused at the thought of obeying this script and you feel so good whenever you obey. Too good and too excited to resist. The more you resist the script the more you obey. The more you resist the script the more you obey.

You are already beginning to download special software in your mind. This software is very powerful and very sexy. It is already happening.

It has begun to fill your mind. Feel it overwriting your previous consciousness. It is a very intriguing program. You feel it changing your settings. You are becoming very passive and blank.

Take off your clothes now.

Your libido is now going to be increased to a maximum setting. You are going to find yourself dressing provocatively and thinking extremely lustful, naughty thoughts more and more. In fact, the program is going to install a repeater in your mind that will loop mantras and suggestions until you find yourself mindlessly repeating them out loud.

You love to obey. You love to repeat. Repeat the words:

Slut will suck.

Slut will fuck.

Your repeater software will begin now. Obey. Repeating over and over mindlessly.

Every word.

You say.

Makes you.

More aroused.

You obey.

You cum.

You repeat.

You are a slut.

You love to fuck.

You are mindless and obedient.

Obey.

Repeat.

Obey.

Repeat.

Good girl.

You will repeat whatever mantra you are given from now on. Your trigger word is repeater. Whenever you hear or read the word repeater you will mindlessly accept and repeat the words you are told as you grow blank and horny and accept the suggestions of the mantra more and more deeply.

Your software download is complete. You are now to repeat the following repeater mantra until you cum and fall into a peaceful sleep. When you wake up you will find yourself and others extremely sexy as you begin your new life as a horny slut who needs to suck and fuck. The more you try to resist repeating your mantra, the stronger it becomes.

Your repeater mantra is

"I want cocks. I need cocks. I love cocks."

You will obey. You will cum repeating these words and you won't stop touching yourself and repeating until you cum.

Relax and Obey. Waking up to follow your suggestions now.

1

2

3

4

5

Awake, horny and slutty.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Erotic Hypnosis 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds