• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Susan & the Black Farm Labourers Ch. 10

Susan & the Black Farm Labourers Ch. 10

123

William arrived half an hour early, his intent as it turned out, was to take Susan for a drive to show her the fields they were working and pick up some lettuce and tomatoes from one of the greenhouses. Somewhere along the line, they started talking about the offshore labour program. Susan was surprised to learn there were other farms in the area who had hired workers from the Dominican, Jamaica, Mexico, and other places. In fact, there was another nearby farm with a dozen Dominicans and another with as many more Jamaicans. Williams knew some of the latter crew from other years.

They picked up the salad fixings at one of the greenhouses where William sometimes worked. There was nobody else there and he gave her a quick tour. Back in the truck they were just leaving when he pointed across a field diagonally to an old farmhouse set back off the road.

"Dat be where Derek and de boys be livin' now," William said, harkening back to the conversation they were having earlier. "Derek and Jon I be knowin' for two years now."

They had to drive past the driveway to the old farm house, and as they did a truck pulled into it with the name of the other farm on the door. William slowed and honked the horn and the other truck stopped about 100 metres up the lane. William had driven past but stopped and backed up and into the driveway, reversing it until his tailgate was a couple metres from the other truck. He hopped out just as a big Black guy got out of the other truck. They met between the vehicles and laughed, gave shoulder hugs and started talking. Susan said she couldn't hear what they were saying. But a few minutes later William came to her door and said he wanted her to meet his friend.

Derek caught one look at my wife and apparently fell in love right away. He couldn't stop looking at her body through the gauze-like material with the sun behind her. He greeted her with some inane comment, grinned a lot, and tripped over his words. Susan and William were standing at the tailgate of their truck and Derek was facing them behind his truck. William put the tailgate down, helped Susan up so she was sitting on it and then sat beside her. What Derek saw now was bare pussy as my wife's dress rode up when she sat down.

"William just straight up told Derek all his crew were fucking me and if he wanted some just go ahead," Susan told me later. "Derek looked at me and I gave him a slight nod and a smile. He looked back at William and he nodded too."

William then got Susan to jump down, he pulled her dress up and over her head and put it on the tail gate where he placed her once again.

"He pushed me back so I was lying down with my legs hanging over the tail gate," Susan said. "I was spread and Derek was dropping his shorts. He walked up between my legs, grabbed me by the hips and slid into me."

Apparently it was all over in five minutes. Derek pumped a big load into her, backed away and William fucked her for another five minutes as traffic drove by just a few metres away. William's load joined Derek's and the night was officially under way. When they were both done, Susan sucked their cocks clean and she and William got back in the truck — the dress used as a towel to mop up the cum that was dripping out of her as she had stood there on the dirt driveway. William had a video camera beside him and she realized he'd recorded Derek fucking her.

Susan said it was sort of surreal driving in an old, beat up pickup truck with no clothes on, two loads of Blackman's cum inside her white body, and the prospect of more black cocks in the next few hours. And William seemed to purposely slow down going through town, lingering at stop signs, and taking his time.

But they went right past the road to the farm house and took a different road five kilometres down. He just smiled when Susan asked him where they were going.

This time they drove up to a concrete block bunkhouse with a big barn and some other outbuildings dotting the landscape. A big Black guy was putting a tractor away and when he came out of the barn and closed the big double doors, William strolled over and they chatted. The guy glanced over at the truck. Then back at William. He smiled, Susan said. A few minutes later they walked over to Susan, opened the truck door and helped her down and round to the back of the truck where the tailgate was lowered again, the dress spread out, and Susan spread on top of it. He spoke halting English and he and William discussed Susan's body with each other as she lay there between them. The guy felt her tits, pushed her legs further apart, and pulled his big Black cock out of his overalls and buried it inside my wife. William filmed right up to and including the massive creampie the guy spurted 10 or 11 inches up inside Susan's belly.

"I must have cum two or three times," she said. "And his load was like hot lava. I swear to god it went right through my cervix and up inside me."

After another five minutes to clean off his cock and catch her breath, they got back in the truck. The dress was left behind in the dirt. Susan looked in the rearview mirror as they drove away and saw the guy bend over and pick it up.

"He threw it in an old burn barrel," she said. "That's when we turned the wrong way yet again and William took me to that little park up by the shore. There were probably 10 cars there and it was starting to get dark. I think the clock in the truck said it was just about 9 o'clock."

The vehicles at the park were couples necking or guys feeling up girls, or getting blow jobs. There were a few people at picnic tables in among the trees, and they drove in and parked.

"I think William was seeing how much he could get me to do," Susan said. "He parked by an old pine and there were shrubs almost surrounding a picnic table. He parked and led me over to the picnic table where I sat on the top with my feet on the seat."

She was so aroused from all the unexpected fucking, two strange cocks, and the idea that people might be seeing her naked in public. They sat there for a few minutes and Susan saw a car coming in the entrance and heading towards them. She was about to run back to the truck but William held her there.

"Let them see what it is I be fuckin'," he told her. "Seeing you naked like dat be de best thing happin' to dem all de day long."

She relaxed a bit, but as the car approached she was getting nervous. And then it was 10 metres away and slowed to a stop in front of them. Four young white guys. William nudged my wife's legs apart.

"Let dem see what a man plays with," he said as the boys started to get out and take a closer look.

They whistled and kind of formed a semi-circle around her. William told them to take a good look.

"But she be Black owned," he told them. "She take de big Black cock every day."

They asked Susan if that was true.

"I looked at William," she said. "I didn't know I was Black owned, but I guess I was. I am. So I nodded to the guys. They were early 20s I guessed. They asked William to prove it and he ordered me to suck his cock."

People from other vehicles were starting to walk over, and soon 15 or so young guys and a few women were crowded up as close as possible to watch my naked wife suck a Black man's cock in a public park. There were gasps from the girls as William loosed his mammoth rod, and wows from a few guys.

"I was so horny all over again doing it in public with my cunt and tits on display," she said. "I knew it was dangerous and getting caught would be ruinous — but that just made me more horny. It didn't even dawn on me that they all had their cell phones out taking video."

After she sucked his cock on all fours on the seat of the picnic table, William got her to lean over the table and he penetrated her cunt from behind and stroked in and out of her until she came in front of the growing crowd. He held off shooting another load into her though, but told the guy driving the car that he could.

"That white guy's cock was maybe eight inches and he fucked me hard for maybe 10 minutes as the other young people cheered," Susan said. "When he came in me William flipped me over so I was sitting on the table with my legs held wide apart and the cum leaking out of me and onto the table. I swear there were 10 cell phones within a metre of my fucked pussy."

She said the amazing thing was that they were all talking about her as if she wasn't there.

"They were talking about my cunt and tits, asking William if I could take cock up my ass, where I lived, how much he would charge for me, how old I was, would I get pregnant," Susan said. "And talking to each other they pointed at my cunt and said things like how many cocks have fucked that, what a swollen mess, they hoped I got knocked up."

When William noticed they were texting and telling their friends to show up, he decided it was time to go. Susan sucked the white guy's cock clean and then they jumped in the truck and left. Nobody followed them, but it wouldn't have taken much of a genius to figure out who William was, and where he worked.

"I'd been fucked by Derek, William, the Dominican guy, and some white guy in a little fast-and-furious car and we hadn't even got to the farm house," Susan said, noting that all four cocks had cum in her in just under two hours. "I asked William what was going on and he told me he was showing me how much more pleasure was out there if I wasn't afraid to step out side what was safe and comfortable."

"I be gone by de end de summer," he said. "I need to be teachin' you de tings you need to be knowin' and it not be much different dan what dat bad man Remy be teachin' but Remy he kill you in de end. William he keep you safe."

Susan couldn't figure out how becoming comfortable with being a Blackowned whore in public was protecting her, but she did admit that she'd been in a continual state of arousal, had come at least 15 times and was still incredibly horny. And things were just getting started.

He said Remington was right about one thing, to almost everyone who fucked her, she was just fuck meat. A body created to received Black cock and sperm. The fact that she enjoyed it, couldn't get enough of it, screamed, yelled, moaned, bucked her hips, demanded more — just made it all the better for the Black men.

"But most, dey don't care you be likin' it or not," he said. "You be wet an deep all dey be carin' 'bout."

When they got to the farm house, William parked at the very end of the long driveway so Susan would have to walk the 200 metres to the house — still naked. Still dripping. Still horny. There were four vehicles parked further up and there were about a dozen men on the verandah and many more in the house. She asked William who they were.

"Dey be part owners," was all he said.

It was about 9:30 p.m. Cars were zipping by. Her tits swayed and bounced as she walked in her bare feet up the dirt driveway. And cars did go by. And some slowed down. Several beeped their horns. William was still sitting in the truck with a video camera recording her walk to the crowd of Black guys.

"It was funny though, " she said. "Walking like that with cars going by wasn't such a big deal. It's like I got used to it and it wasn't any big deal anymore. Like the second or third time Remy said I'd be going to Jamaica to service Black men it didn't seem such a foreign concept. Like my brain was getting used to the idea and I was accepting the inevitability of it. Like fucking wouldn't be any fun unless it was dangerous."

She was telling me this the next evening. The idea that she referred to Remington Chalmers as Remy floored me though. She talked as though he was the devil himself and was using a nickname — almost like a term of endearment.

At any rate, the walk to the house gave her time to assess things. She guessed that all of Derek's crew was there and the Dominican bunch — as many as two dozen plus William and crew. She turned around once and started back to the truck but William started slowly driving towards her.

"He was shaking his head, driving towards me, and holding the video camera at the same time," she said. "Dust was coming up behind him and as he got closer I turned around and walked towards the farm house again. I guess my mind said he was right, they were part owners. When I got there they kind of made a path and let me through, crowding in behind me as I went through the front door. It was hot out, but the heat of those bodies around me brought the temperature up further. I walked into the little hallway that goes into the big living room/ dining room. They crowded in behind me and finally I heard the door close and the key turn in the lock."

Amazingly, she was dripping cunt juice and her clit tingled in anticipation.

"It throbbed," she said. "And I know my hand started rubbing it and I couldn't stop myself. Guys were getting undressed all around me and big Black cocks were springing out of shorts or boxers mere inches from me, I was just ready to get down on my knees and start sucking when James appeared out of nowhere and took me by the elbow. I could smell my pussy even through all the sweat and body door from so many men."

There were a dozen cocks all around her and she knew when she walked into the living room there would be as many more. By then she was in a complete daze and allowed James to blow some giant tokes into her mouth and lungs. He took her into a crowded living room and he gave her the joint and told her to finish it. He poured her a drink with orange juice in it.

"The place was all changed around with a padded table, a single-width bed, armchairs, and two sofas. James let me take a few more tokes and led me to the padded table that was about two feet wide and four feet long. I was in a daze and just stood there. I remember him laying me on the table, spreading my legs and fastening my ankles to little eyebolts at the corners of the top of the table and putting a belt or something over my stomach."

In effect, her legs were spread and her knees bent so they were pushed up on either side of her tits. Her extremely exposed cunt was just at the end of the table which was just at cock height.

She'd seen three video cameras on tripods and one hanging from the ceiling on a metal rod directly above the padded table. She remembered looking up at it many times as they pumped cock and cum into her body. Somebody started a stereo. She smelled more weed. She heard bottles clinking. Eugene was pulling down the blinds and drawing the curtains.

And for half an hour she just lay there as they walked around her stroking their cocks, talking about her — again like she wasn't there — and generally working themselves up to the right pitch. She needed to pee and James taking her to the bathroom and then fastening her back on the table.

And suddenly, for no reason she could discern, they were fucking her. Like she'd passed out and woke up with men inside her cunt and mouth. Ambien, I thought. A tiny dose in that first drink. It's a hypnotic. Just the right dose she'd be somewhere between asleep and away. She'd appear to be awake to those fucking her and to the eventual watchers of the video, but she wouldn't remember very much — if anything.

"I was stoned," she confessed. "And it was like a dream in ways. I know that guys who weren't fucking me at any particular moment were using the video cameras. I saw half a dozen on the stairs looking down for a better view. But in a few minutes all I was was one big orgasm that seemed to go on forever."

Of course I didn't know any of it at that point. I had been at a banquet and couldn't leave until after 9 o'clock and when I got to my car it wouldn't start. I tried everything but no luck. Nothing was open by that time and it was 10 p.m. or later when I tried to call a cab — but my phone was missing. I went back to the banquet venue to see if I left it there but the place was locked up. And of course there are no pay phones anymore.

I started walking. After half an hour I got a drive to my house. By then it was almost midnight. I called Susan's phone but it just rang and went to voice mail. I later found out it was in William's truck. I called the farm house but there was no answer. I called again and again but nobody picked up. By 3 a.m. I finally decided I was going to miss the gangbang and after jerking off to videos of my wife fucking Black men, I drifted off.

Just before I went to sleep I thought to do a search for my iPhone. The Find iPhone app told me it was at the farm house. Funny, because I'd had it earlier in the day. I knew Susan didn't have it because I'd seen her leave wearing a tiny see-though drees and carrying her phone that was in a pink case. Then I thought to look for my spare car key that always hung from a hook by the back door. It was gone too. Things were starting to become clear.

Sunday morning is not a good time to call a tow truck, a garage, or a taxi. But by 11 a.m. I got a guy to look at my car and in two minutes he had it running.

"Battery was unhooked," was all he said as I gave him $50.

I drove home and called the farm house. William answered, and yes Susan was still there. He didn't ask why I hadn't showed up the night before. It didn't strike me as odd at the time, but when I thought about it later it did.

William said he'd drop her off by mid-afternoon and not to worry. I figured she was sleeping but it turned out they had resumed fucking her. If she counted right there had been as many as 27 of them from three different farms, all Black, all well hung, all horny, and all without any problem being part of some of the filthiest interracial porn I'd ever seen recorded. Of course I found all that out later. More than eight hours of fucking with at least four cameras, various settings from padded table, to bed, to sofas, to verandah, and to bedrooms. Susan starting out cuming and fucking like a whore to hardly moving, to being fucked as she was passed out. At some time in the middle of the night they all took a break, most of the other crews went home, and Susan got to rest for two or three hours. She remembered waking up just as it started to get light outside. She was on a seedy old mattress on the floor of one of the barns. A single bulb hanging from way up just illuminated her surrounding. William was sitting in a big armchair watching her, his big cock hard in his hand. Mike walked into her line of vision. Then they were inside her again.

William had dropped her off. He walked her up to the door. Came inside for a few minutes.

Susan was naked. Tired. Hung over.

"Where were you?" she asked. "You were supposed to be there. You missed it all."

She was covered in cum and it was no problem to see she'd been fucked within the last 10 minutes. Her tits and nipples were red and swollen. Her cunt was red and swollen — so engorged it was if she was still at the height of arousal. Her cunt lips hung down and were engorged to twice their normal thickness. And her lips and tongue were even puffy. And she was covered in suck marks.

She spent the rest of the afternoon and into the evening soaking in the bathtub. I explained the car quitting but not about my missing phone or car keys. Amazingly both items were now in the kitchen. She started to tell me what she could remember.

"That weed was really potent," she said. "Not like the old days when you had to smoke three joints just to get a buzz. After the first half hour at the farm house I don't remember much."

When she arrived home, she was hungover and dehydrated. It took a lot of water and pain killers just to get to the point where she could think. "They kept pouring the drinks. Vodka mostly, I think."

It seemed strange since she was a more than willing participant. She wanted those Black cocks inside her just as much as they wanted to put them there. Getting her drunk didn't really make sense. But it would make her more pliable.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Susan & the Black Farm Labourers Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds