• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Car Wash

The Car Wash

DISCLAIMER: I have no idea if specified equipment can be used in the manner described safely. This is, after all, a fantasy.

*****

She reclined in my passenger seat of my Dodge Magnum. Her skin was flushed, and her breathing was faster than normal.

I reached for her left hand and held it.

"You can still call this off. Little one."

"No. I am ready."

I gave her an reassuring squeeze, as I pulled up my car to the gas station and carwash. It was already dark. I had slipped the owner an extra hundred this afternoon to leave the carwash on, telling him that I had something kinky planned with my girlfriend in the carwash. He nodded in understanding. He had no idea what I really have planned.

I left the engine running as I went around to the passenger side and helped her out of the car. Her robe parted and her long legs revealed themselves for a second, then she stood straight and took a deep breath, and nodded.

I gently pulled the robe from her shoulders and tossed it back into the car and closed the passenger side door. She stood in the dark, naked with only a distant streetlight illuminating her.

I took in her slender form, her small breasts, her long dark hair. She hugged herself in the night's chilly air, goosebumps already forming. I checked in my cargo pants pockets for lengths of rope.

I guided her to the front of the car. She sat on the hood, then leaned back. She raised her wrists, and I slowly secured her wrists to the sideview mirrors. Then I got several cargo-tie bungee hooks that hooked under the trim to secure her ankles in place, attaching them to the rope, so she's spread-eagled on the hood of the car.

I left her there for a moment, to contemplate what may come next, then I went for the water hose next to the car wash. It was normally for clearing the caked on dirt on the vehicle, but I had a somewhat different purpose in mind.

I turned on the water and tested the nozzle, then turned it to spray. I walked back to her, and without a word sprayed her from top to bottom. She yelped and squirmed, but she was not going anywhere.

I reached for the long brush used to wash the wheels and started scrubbing her, paying extra attention to her breasts and between her legs. She shook her head left and right, and whimpered.

I switched the nozzle back to stream, and pelted her with solid streams of water, with a few extra seconds between her legs for effect. I turned the water off, and checked on her.

"How are you doing, little one?"

"I... I... I almost came. "

"You will not come yet, little one. I haven't given you permission. Remember, do not face up, face the left side." I smoothed her wet hair away from her forehead, then went into the car and drove it into the car wash.

The car wash was the old style with rotating brushes, not one of those newfangled "brushless" car washes. Though I wondered what would one of those feel like on her skin. I filed that for later as I closed the driver side door, went to the control panel, and started the short wash cycle.

I walked around the machinery to be beyond its range of motion on the car's left. I know I'll get wet, but that can't be helped. I need to be near the emergency control panel with abort button, just in case.

The water soak cycle started and sprayed down the car. She shivered at the cold water and sputtered for breath.

I called out to her in the temporary silence as the soak cycle finished. "Little one, turn your head this way and close your eyes." She blinked several times, but obeyed.

The soap cycle started, as the machine sprayed down the car, and her, with small jets of soap. Scents of lavender filled the air.

The brushes started spinning, and the normally flaccid cloth brushes was flung out, as the machinery noises overwhelmed all others. The two side brushes went past, whipping the sides of the car with frenzy, then the big horizontal brush came down. Its laser sensors detected the proper height of the vehicle, adjusted accordingly and started whipping her, from the feet up.

I can't see the effect this on her. I can't hear her cries over the machinery noise. I have to trust my research. I hit pause when the brush cycle finished. There was only the wash cycle 2 and air dry cycle left. I went to check on her.

"How are you doing, little one?"

There were anguish in those eyes, of both pain and lust, of coming close to the edge, "I... I am so close... Don't stop, sir. "

"You may come from now on, don't fight it. Just two more cycles left."

I kissed her on her forehead, then went back to control panel and hit RESUME.

The waterjets pelted her and the car, and the cold water made her shiver yet again.

The air dry cycle started, and the huge blower fans came down and fans blew strong air currents at the car, and nothing can be heard over the roar of the blower except her scream of ecstasy as the strong blower directly on her sex gave her the release she sought.

I drove out of the car wash and untied her limbs from the hood of the car. She was completely limp. I wrapped her in the robe she came in and gently placed her in the passenger seat. I clipped her seatbelt into place, then went to driver's seat and got in. I turned her side of the car to max heat (thank you, dual zone climate control) and slowly drove home, keeping my right hand holding her left.

A few minutes later, she stirred, as her other hand came to rest on top of my right hand. I gave her a glance. She smiled. It was a radiant smile, a tired but sexy smile, a sated smile.

"How do you feel, little one?"

"It... it was a total sensory overload, sir. " She shuddered as she tried to choose the words to describe her sensations. "At first it was the chilly night air, then the helplessness as you tied me to the car, then terror and excitement of not knowing what would happen. Then the cold water drenched me and I lost my breath... Then you brushed me... Those hard bristles... and then you washed between my legs... "

Her words just came out in a torrent, as she tried to get all her sensations and emotions out.

"Then you drove me into the car wash, and the water hit, and it was ten times worse than the hose. I thought I would drown. I, I didn't feel the soap much. Then the brushes... sir... I... it's like those little soft whips, sir, except they are wet so they are harder, and it's continuous whipping from from my feet, my legs... my torso, my breasts... I know what's coming, but I am helpless to stop it, and they are coming so fast... "

Having her describing all that is giving me a hard-on, but I gave her a reassuring squeeze as I kept on driving.

"The second time the water came I wasn't as scared, but I was aroused. I was so close to coming, sir. Then when the air blowing at me, at my legs, at my sex... blowing my lips open... I came sir. I came very very hard."

She tugged at my hand and guided it to her sex. It was very wet, and it was not from the car wash.

"I could hear you screaming above the blowers, little one."

"I... I didn't remember that."

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, little one. You had fun, right?"

She leaned against my arm, which told me I needed to know.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Car Wash

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds