• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Wars: Return to Trigalis Ch. 02

Star Wars: Return to Trigalis Ch. 02

123

Authoress's notes: The following story is a sequel to Transformations, in which Tahiri Veila, while working as a bounty hunter, is captured by a swoop-bike gang and turned into a gang slut, and rescued by Jedi Knights Ta'tan'ia and Wyric Torrin. This story also includes the character Colonel Drasi, who is the son of Ysanne Isard, Instead of running the ProCorps Academy like he did in my Imperial Prostitute stories though, Colonel Drasi is now a high ranking member of Imperial Security. Stormie, who was the ProCorps Academy's tattoo artist in those stories, is now a member of Imperial Security as well. This story takes place in the 'legends' universe.

Return to Trigalis: Twi'lek Trap

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ PART II ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Stormie Tarkin sat in the. . . closet, she guessed it was, bored as hell, and trying to figure out a way out of there. She had been there chained up ever since she had woke up from whatever knockout drug the Zoloz had injected her with a few hours or so ago. Not long after she woke up, she had yelled enough to get one of the swoop-bikers attention. He rewarded her with a hard shock from her collar, and a stiff kick to her thigh. Awhile later they brought her a bottle of water and a ration bar. They responded to her thanks with a derisive snort, and one commented that if she wanted some desert, he had something she could suck on.

The cuffs and shackles were comfortable enough, although the shock collar was a little too big. She had thought about masturbating, but she didn't want to risk the embarrassment of them catching her, so she just sat, idly playing with her cuffs, and testing them for weaknesses.

The door opened again. She looked up, and was absolutely shocked to see that kriffing Jedi, Ta'tan'ia—Admiral Daala's pet—who had gotten that kriffing Veila less than a day ago, just before she had gotten here.

"I'm here to free you," Ta'tan'ia said dramatically, standing in the doorway like some sort of holovid heroine. She hesitated a moment, then added, "The name's Seha."

"Thanks," Stormie replied, in honest surprise. "Valliry Plaxx," she added letting a little fear creep into her voice. "These swoop-bikers kidnapped me."

She didn't know why the Jedi was using an alias, but she gave hers almost without thinking, like any well-trained Imperial Security Operative would. Mostly she was thinking; well, if I can't get Veila, I guess I'll take Ta'tan'ia.

The Jedi was wearing a gray cloak over a black bodysuit. Stormie could see some sort of chest harness, and wide belt as well. Very commando looking. Then she missed her asking something about her cuffs.

"I think there's a remote," Stormie answered, guessing she was asking how to unlock them. Then she pretty much told her the truth. They had tortured her—she made sure to add that for sympathy—locked the shock collar on her, then injected her with some knockout drug.

Ta'tan'ia disappeared a minute, and returned with a remote, which she promptly used to shock the shavit out of her. The Jedi looked so pathetic apologizing Stormie almost felt sorry for her. She had a low tolerance for incompetence though, especially when it affected her so directly.

However, since she still needed her to free her from the collar and shackles, Stormie kept her thoughts to herself. The Jedi hit a button on the remote a few more times—she assumed not the same one, since she didn't get shocked again—but nothing happened.

Stormie had some knowledge of shock collars; from her Imperial Security training and from some personal activities. She had much more experience with the remote than the collar though. She politely suggested the undercover Jedi hold down the red button a few seconds.

Ta'tan'ia did, and Stormie was finally able to take off the collar while the Jedi apologized again for shocking her. The first thing Stormie wanted to do was lock the collar around her neck, and take the remote from her. She was still cuffed and shackled though, which was a more pressing issue at the moment. She rattled her cuffs a bit and asked her what she could do about them.

Since Ta'tan'ia hadn't said she was a Jedi, and was using an alias, Stormie was mildly surprised when she dropped the remote and pulled out her lightsaber. The Jedi made a few deft cuts, and she was free. At least of the chains. The cuffs were still maglocked around her wrists and ankles.

Once Stormie got up, she asked for some clothes, mostly to distract her while she figured out how to pick up the collar and remote without her noticing. The purple-skinned Jedi stripped off her gray cloak, and passed it to her. Stormie muttered a thanks and started to put it on. The sleeves ended a little short of her wrists, leaving the durasteel shackles exposed. Ta'tan'ia paused a moment, then turned and started out into the garage.

Stormie quickly grabbed the shock collar and remote as she followed her, to an open window leading outside. Then Ta'tan'ia helped her up and out. While the Jedi was climbing through, Stormie heard her mutter something. Then she dived out the window, practically landing on top of her before she could get out of the way. A split-second later she heard a blaster bolt hitting the wall near the window.

After Ta'tan'ia got up and thanked her—for what, Stormie wasn't exactly sure—she said she had a speeder-bike, and took off running down the alley. Stormie ran behind her as best she could. Running barefoot with heavy durasteel shackles—even without a chain connecting them—cutting into her ankles wasn't helping. As Stormie followed the Jedi, she noticed that she was wearing very high heeled boots—probably fifteen-centimeters or so.

Who wears fifteen-centimeter heels in the field? Stormie wondered incredulously. Maybe it was Admiral Daala's training, or maybe she was just a natural bimbo. Her ass did look incredible though. Stormie didn't mind chasing it one bit.

The chest-belt-thigh harness looked more than a little like a bondage harness, especially with the multitude of D-rings attached to it. Stormie wondered if she realized that. She wasn't sure if she liked the idea of her realizing it or the idea of her not realizing it more. Her Twi'lek head harness only added to the submissive bondage image.

Suddenly Ta'tan'ia turned and yelled for her to get down. Stormie dived for the duracrete, and felt the sizzle of a blaster bolt pass just above her. The Jedi fired a couple of times back at the Zoloz, then yelled at her to run again. Stormie jumped up and took off, moving to the other side of the alley to give her room to shoot.

The Jedi and Zoloz exchanged fire a couple more times before Stormie got to the corner. Ta'tan'ia fired a couple of departing bolts at the garage, then turned and followed Stormie out of the alley.

Just as they got to the speeder-bike, a swoop-bike turned the corner ahead of them, coming their way. Ta'tan'ia shot at the Zoloz, who was talking frantically into his comlink, but missed. Stormie straddled the bike behind her as she glanced first down at the blaster she was holstering, then back at the Zoloz, who was turning to chase them.

"I can shoot while you drive," Stormie told her as she grabbed her waist. While that was true, she really wanted to get Ta'tan'ia's blaster. Disarming her would be a big step in getting her into chains on board her ship.

Stormie squeezed the Jedi's hips with her legs to help her hold on, and her hands settled into place just above her nerfhide belt. The bodysuit felt a lot stiffer right there than it should be. She felt a little higher and lower, and didn't feel the same stiffness. It almost felt like she had a band of durasteel or something around her waist underneath the bodysuit.

Is she wearing a chastity belt?

Ta'tan'ia must not have heard her the first time. Stormie repeated the question, and to her disappointment Ta'tan'ia told her there was a second blaster in the pocket of her cloak. Stormie thanked her as she pulled the blaster out. Then she decided to start guiding her towards her ship, and the ysalamiri on board.

She asked Ta'tan'ia where they were going. Luckily she didn't have anywhere particular in mind. Stormie helpfully suggested her ship at the local spaceport.

"You're not from here?" the Jedi asked in obvious surprise.

It took Stormie all of a fraction of a second to remember that she had only told her her cover name back at the clubhouse.

"I'm a spacer. I was just here making a delivery," she lied quickly. She wasn't about to mention her cover of being a bounty hunter either. Best to keep her thinking she was just an innocent, helpless victim of the evil Zoloz.

Stormie wondered if Broxn might have told the Zoloz where their ship was docked. That would mean the Zoloz would have a good idea where they were going. They might already be there, trying to break in or something. Oh well, I'll just have to deal with them if they are. She had to get Ta'tan'ia into her shackles on board her ship.

The Zoloz chasing them fired another blaster bolt that was way too close for comfort. Stormie twisted around, fired back at him, missing. She immediately lined up another shot. Just as she pulled the trigger, the speeder-bike jerked hard to the right. That, and the recoil, caused the small blaster to slip out of her hand, and tumble to the duracrete.

Frakk!

Then Stormie realized that dropping the blaster wasn't so bad. She told her friendly Jedi what had happened, and Ta'tan'ia obediently nodded her head in agreement as she pulled her other blaster out of her thigh holster.

As Stormie shot back at the Zoloz again, she wondered if she could get her lightsaber without her noticing. After a moment she decided it was too risky. Once she got her on board her ship and in the ysalamiri's Force bubble, she could deal with her.

Stormie fired off another blaster bolt towards the pursuing Zoloz, and missed again. Actually, she wasn't really trying to hit him. With the Zoloz chasing them, Stormie knew that Ta'tan'ia was distracted, and easier to manipulate. However, if the swoop-biker got off a lucky shot—Ta'tan'ia, who was driving the speeder-bike, was a Jedi, after all—then Stormie would probably be dead, either from the blaster bolt or from hitting the duracrete at a hundred klicks an hour. That meant she had to shoot close enough to help keep him back, but not actually shoot him.

For the next several seconds Stormie held on tight as Ta'tan'ia made a few tight dodges around traffic. When she turned back to shoot again there were two more Zoloz behind the first one. Now she could take out that lead frakker.

Hitting a target moving and dodging at over a hundred klicks an hour from the back of a speeder-bike moving and dodging almost as fast was a lot harder than just almost hitting him though. She did manage to put a bolt in the steering vanes of his swoop-bike. It might have slowed him down a bit. Then again, it might not have.

They made it to the spaceport with all three Zoloz still chasing them. Stormie told Ta'tan'ia where her ship was docked, and she headed for it. As Stormie was shooting at the Zoloz yet again, she thought of another problem. She wanted to take her just as they entered the ship. Ta'tan'ia would feel the Force disappear though, and might be able to react in time to escape the ysalamiri's influence. Stormie needed for them to be able to fly straight into the cargo hold. That way, by the time Ta'tan'ia realized what was happening, they'd be too far inside the ysalamiri's Force bubble for her to get away.

With Ta'tan'ia sitting in front her on the speeder-bike, she could just stun her as they entered the ship. If they got off and went in on foot, she wouldn't have that advantage.

Unfortunately the Zoloz most likely had her comlink, which she would need to open her cargo hold door. She asked her soon-to-be-prisoner for her comlink, and explained her plan, leaving out the part about capturing her, of course.

"It's maglocked onto my wrist," Ta'tan'ia shouted back, raising her right hand a bit to expose a centimeter or so of silver beskar.

"Oh yeah," Stormie said under her breath. Admiral Daala had permanently maglocked her pet's chrono and comlink cuffs around her wrists, and her collar around her neck. That reminded Stormie that she was going to have to do something about the shackles on her own wrists and ankles when she had the chance.

"I got an idea, though," the Jedi added a few seconds later. "Hold on." Even though the the spaceport was more crowded that the city streets, she accelerated hard.

Stormie wrapped her arms around her waist, grabbing her right wrist just above the cuff with her left hand and pulling tight. She kept the blaster in her right hand. She held her breath for a couple of particularly close calls as Ta'tan'ia weaved and dodged their way through the spaceport traffic.

Stormie had to give the Jedi credit. She was good. She knew she couldn't have matched her flying skills. The Zoloz, on their more powerful swoop-bikes, were even falling behind. Most importantly, Ta'tan'ia managed to make it to the ship without killing them.

As Ta'tan'ia entered the docking pit, Stormie glanced back to see that two of the Zoloz were still close enough to see them. Once they got inside, Ta'tan'ia slowed down, and circled around behind the ship. Stormie was about to point out that hiding back here wouldn't give her enough time to program her comlink to open the cargo hold doors. Before she could though, Ta'tan'ia flew the speeder-bike up onto the top of the ship, and stopped near the center, on the side away from the entrance to the docking pit.

Not a bad idea, Stormie thought as the speeder-bike came to a stop. Maybe the Zoloz wouldn't think to look up here . . . for about twenty seconds or so, anyway.

Ta'tan'ia tapped rapidly into her comink a few seconds, then twisted halfway around towards Stormie.

"Here," she said, holding her wrist out for her. "Hurry."

Stormie thought about handing her the blaster back for about a half-a-second. Then she wedged it down between her crotch and the Jedi's lightsaber on the back of her belt, and grabbed her comlink cuff with her left hand. Ta'tan'ia already had it synced in with her ship's secure frequency. Stormie was impressed. She quickly punched in her security code, and got to work.

The first thing she did was power up the engines and start pre-flight. Then she programmed her cargo hold hatch to open for sixty seconds, and automatically close. Next she programed the ship to take off the moment the engines were powered up enough, and head for space.

Stormie was also impressed with the feel of the beskar cuff, and touchscreen interface of the comlink itself. Her durasteel comlink cuff was on her ship, but maybe she'd try to get herself a beskar one. And maybe a matching chrono as well. . .

"Let's go," she shouted, nudging the Jedi's wrist away as she let go of it, and grabbing the blaster. She felt the weight of the shock collar in her pocket. She couldn't wait to try it out on her.

Ta'tan'ia accelerated off the top of the ship heading aft. Stormie reached up and grabbed the lower strap of her chest harness with one hand, and squeezed her hips with her thighs to hold on. The repuslor whined as they dropped to normal ride height. There was a single Zoloz near the entrance to the docking pit. Stormie would have shot at him, but she was busy changing the setting on the blaster to stun.

They did a hard one-eighty back towards the cargo hold, barely missing the docking pit wall. Just as they reached the top of the cargo ramp, Ta'tan'ia suddenly slammed on the speeder-bike's brakes. Stormie knew she had sensed them entering the ysalamiri's Force bubble. As she grabbed her by her neck with her left arm, she pressed the barrel of the blaster into her back. She fired a stun bolt as she held her in tight. To Stormie astonishment, it didn't put her out. Ta'tan'ia reached back for her lightsaber, but she blocked her with her leg and arm as she shot her again. The schutta grunted, but still didn't go out. The frakking bodysuit must be armored!

Stormie kept squeezing tight with her legs while blocking her from getting her lightsaber. Even though her arm was tight around her neck, she wasn't really trying to choke her, just control her upper body. She could feel her beskar collar underneath her bodysuit anyway as she fired another stun bolt into her ribs.

Suddenly Ta'tan'ia pulled down on her arm with both hands and tried to twist away. Stormie stayed with her though, and they both fell down to the deck, landing almost face down, with her mostly on top of the Jedi. As her left elbow hit the deck, she felt an intense pain from her wrist from the Jedi schutta pushing down on her hand. Stormie yelled out in pain, but held on. She quickly pressed the barrel of the blaster back into her side, and shot her with another stun bolt. Ta'tan'ia suddenly stopped reaching for her lightsaber, and twisted her body hard, trying to get out from underneath her. Stormie held her tight and fired another stun bolt into her. It still didn't knock her out, but this time, it definitely dazed her.

Suddenly the schutta grabbed her wrist again, and squeezed it. Stormie screamed in pain, then, a heartbeat later, hit her head with the side of the blaster as hard as she could. Furious, she immediately hit her again, just as hard. The blaster-hits seemed to do the trick. The Jedi let out a weak gasp, and went limp.

Stormie took a couple of deep breaths as she sat up, still straddling her. Her wrist was definitely broken. Her elbow hurt almost as much. She rested a few seconds, then snatched the lightsaber off the back of the Jedi's belt, and tossed it across the cargo hold. Next she pulled the shock collar out of her cloak pocket, and put the the blaster in.

Just as she had suspected, the collar had PROPERTY OF ZOLOZ engraved on it in letters about four centimeters high. Stormie's broken wrist throbbed in agony as she locked it around the Jedi's neck. She had to pull down the collar of her bodysuit to get it to fit over her beskar collar, which was awkward with only one good hand. She couldn't wait to try the shock collar out, especially since the schutta had broken her wrist.

With her prey unconscious and collared, Stormie climbed to her feet. Even with the ship programmed to take off as soon as possible, she didn't have time to waste right now. She had to get the Jedi secure as fast as she could. With a broken wrist, she'd be at a serious disadvantage if she woke back up.

She took a few steps to the tool box, and found a roll of spacer's tape, which she used to tape Ta'tan'ia's wrists together behind her back, while excruciating pain shot through her own wrist every time she tried to use her hand. Still, she finished the job, making sure to cover the touchscreen of her comlink several times. Then she crossed her ankles, and taped them tightly together. Stormie paused a moment then wrapped several layers of tape around her upper arms as well. She needed to get a plasticast and bacta shot for her wrist. The kriffing Zoloz' cuff wasn't helping either.

Next Stormie squatted down, and rolled Ta'tan'ia over to her back. Then she grabbed the roll of spacer's tape, tucked it under her left arm, grabbed her the back of her chest harness, and began dragging her out of the cargo bay. Frakk, her wrist hurt. Luckily though, the lithe Twi'lek didn't weigh much. She carried her to the cell they had for Veila, and dropped her upper body. Her head hit the deck, but she didn't really care at the moment. Besides the ysalamir on the other side of the bulkhead, it was a standard Imperial Security cell.

Stormie rolled her prisoner over onto her stomach, brought her feet up to her ass, and taped her ankles to her wrists. That would have to do until she had a chance to get her into some shackles. With a nod of satisfaction, she stepped out of the cell, activated the energy barrier, and hurried to the cockpit. Her wrist would have to wait a few more minutes at least.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Wars: Return to Trigalis Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 7 milliseconds