• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • My Blonde Pixie

My Blonde Pixie

It was a bland and boring summer, I had taken my holiday pass for collage, and my friend had me house sit his large estate for a total of two weeks. My best friend lived not but a few houses away. She was the type of lady that every man wanted and most likely many ladies too. You could imagine my frustrations as she had labeled me her "friend". I had been talking to her for the past few days as i had not much to do in this rather huge house.

Today was different though, after our morning conversations about our obscure dreams and arguing to make her eat, she stopped messaging me for about two hours. I had no intention into thinking anything of it as her room mate usually asked favors of her so this was pretty usual.

After about three hours she messaged me a simple word "door!" I at first was confused, but hesitantly I walked to the door to indulge her. As I opened it, there she stood. her well figured five foot tall body was always a fantastic sight. Today she wore a snug satin red dress that hung from her golden shoulders showing a fair amount of her marshmallow like c cup chest. Her slender rosy cheeks and small pointy nose matched her small pouty lips and starry blue eyes. She was known for always dressing up, my favorite thing about it was she always wore some sort of hosiery under almost everything. Now under her glossy red peep toe seven inch pumps that matched her toe nails, she wore sheer black hose that vanished up her toned legs under her dress.

I invited her in, ushering her too the sofa. Our friendship was unlike any friendship I had ever had before. We fought and played like bother and sister yet we always ended up holding each other and kissing like lovers. She made it very clear that we where only friends unfortunately. We sat talking about random things that had been going on in our lives. she seemed very interested about my time in collage. She mentioned her ex boyfriend cheating on her but not going into too much depth.

Almost an hour went by, eventually our conversation landed on the topic of her first lesbian encounter with our mutual friend that was my height (just under six feet). I was under the impression from past occurrences she was a rather dominant lady and too my indulgence she indeed was! My little pixie went on about how this lady stayed the night making her do all sorts of things with her. I could tell as she recalled the memories she was becoming frustrated. Her legs seemed too shift more every minute and her hands rubbed her satin covered lap down to her nylon covered knee. Seeming to have had enough she requested I show her the restroom.

I sit waiting for her return but my mind was lost and clouded. It had been four long years of our friendship on many days it was much like today. Something about the way she presented her self not just in her appearance but also her actions drove me crazy. The first time I meet her, we went to my favorite location to relax and ease my mind. There was a forest behind her neighborhood that if you went in deep enough was a cliff that over looked the sun set. that day the sunset eliminated her. I remember her running through the grass with her, at that time, long golden hair flouting in almost a timeless way. Every time I look at her now that is all I see the serenity of her grace.

Her clicking of her heels echoed through the hall snapping my attention to her. It was almost as if she intentionally was calling my attention. Her sheer black legs crossed back in forth in front of each other swaying her hips smoothly. She had a look I had never seen from her before. Her eyes seemed full of intent and her little lips slanted to the right in a smirk. She stopped in front of me staring deep int my eyes, then slowly straddled me. Her soft hands brushed my jaw and around the back of my neck pulling her self to me for a light gentle kiss. She was not a stranger about smearing her red lipstick against my lips and this was definitely not the last time. as the kiss lingered we became more passionate. I pulled her little frame tightly against me causing her to slowly roll her hips into mine.

Suddenly she stopped pulling herself tightly against me, nesting her head on my shoulder and hands under the back of my shirt. Many moments pasted by as I was sure this was quickly about to come to an end. I sat cherishing her intoxicating perfume and the worm softness of her arms and hands against my back. As my senses wondered I felt a growing worm heat emerging between us and a brainwashing sensual smell became potent in the air as I am sure she was well aware of my erect manhood that was pressing between us both.

Instinct took over me. I started kissing her neck and too my pleasure her low whimpering moans be came enough approval that I slowly moved to behind her ear causing her nails to dig sharply in my back. I pulled her face back too mine kissing her satiny soft lips whilest grazing my palm behind her ear brushing her cheek with my thumb.

The kiss seemed to last for hours each moment more intense than the last. Finally, she broke the kiss adjusting her self lower on my lap. She relieved her lacy stocking tops that matched her lacy underwear that showed her black and ruby gem piecing above her now almost dripping slit that left and quite damp spot on my jeans. Without invitation I traced my hand up her leg letting my thumb brush solidly along her full wetness. Her eyes closed tightly as she took a sharp breath savoring my touch. She then held me neck pulling me in for a kiss I had never gotten from her. Her hips began rolling against my palm as I continued to rub her wet love hole. To me this felt like a dream it was so perfect. I was obtaining more pleasure from pleasuring her than i have ever gotten from any of my collage friends.

She broke her kiss, moving her hips from my arms reach and began to unbutton my jeans. In seconds she had my seven inch but quite think penis in her hands rubbing the tip with her thumb and dragging her nails along its base. My mind was s lust filled that my own wetness made it easy for her to gently lubricate my full shaft. Without breaking eye contact she possession her hips over mine slowly descending on me. She pulled the lacy fabric protecting her vagina to the side just before her lush wetness started to engulf my tip. The moment it parted her hidden love hole, a sensation exploded through my body that heightened my sense of her hot dripping sex. Once she had the tip in she slowly descended the rest. with every inch she took her breaths became sharper. It seemed that the deeper I was in her the more I felt. There was so much pleasure for me that I was taking sharper and quicker breaths every inch she took. Finally her piercing pressed firmly against me causing her to bit my lip.

She sat impaled on me holding me tightly. To me it felt as if we both could feel exactly what the other was. She slowly rolled her hips pressing her piercing against me. Her pleasure seemed to intensify because she started scratching and clawing at my back pulling her self forward with every flick of her quickening hips.

I pulled her dress off her shoulders and down her chest freeing her plump soft chest. Swiftly I take one of her caramel colored nipples in my mouth flicking my tongue around it, pulling her fully on me. Her breathing began to became out of control as she started rolling her head back and forth clawing my back as she trusted herself harder and faster on my dick. I was in bliss! Internally her tight worm wetness had me on edge. Externally, she was everything i could ask for as she scratched my back leaving long painful stings of pleasure.

For many minutes she trusted hard against me, destroying my back, tossing her head in pleasure. Suddenly her thrusts became forcefully and her scratching became a talon like clawing locking onto my back. A flood of warmth and wetness burst between us as she cementing herself solidly on my shaft and squeezing her entire body tightly against me. A pressure like never before built up in my groin and busted like a fire-hose quickly inside of her. It was so powerful that her eyes shot open and her mouth fell in a lingering moan. I too then gripped her tightly from behind the shoulders locking every burst in the deepest depths of her.

Many moments past by as we both just held each other firmly. Sometime after we both awoke still breathing heavily. She had a look on her face I never saw before, it was one of thanks, happiness, and love. It was also a look of surprise..

to be continued in

part two: the freeing of our friendship

please if you have read this do leave feed back as i wish to make my stories better. thank you for reading!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • My Blonde Pixie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds