• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Remote Control Lover

Remote Control Lover

When the green light turned on, I felt a mix of emotions. I was eager, nervous, excited, and worried all at the same time. But mostly, I was just plain horny. With butterflies in my stomach, and my erection throbbing in my hand, I picked up the sex toy. Its green light winked at me, and I slipped my cock inside.

The toy was a simple black plastic cylinder, shaped like a large flashlight. One end of the cylinder was made of soft, flesh-colored silicone, molded into the form of a pair of pussy lips, slightly parted and inviting. On the other end was a green light, the power button, and another button labeled "send."

While I was waiting for the light to turn on, I had gotten ready by coating my cock in lube. The wait had seemed to take forever, but I was so excited by the thought of what I was about to do that maintaining my hard-on was easy.

The toy's lips parted around the head of my cock, and I slowly slid it down, watching it swallow me until I was buried deep inside. Early models of this toy had been a simple sheath to masturbate with, but this new version was something more advanced.

I groaned as I felt the interior of the toy warm and mold around me, taking on the now-familiar contours of her pussy. I bit my lip as the toy tightened around the base of my shaft, and then that tightness moved up and back down. It felt like my cock was sliding in and out of a real pussy - which was exactly the point.

The unique thing about this toy is that it was part of a matched set: a sleeve for the guy and a dildo for her. It was marketed as an aide for long-distance couples. The toys had wireless internet connections and could send information to the other. The sleeve could contract, squeeze, and stroke to replicate the woman's vagina. Similarly, the dildo could swell and stretch to match the shape of the male partner's penis.

I knew she had a Tumblr where she posted sexy photos of herself. She had mentioned it to me one night when she got a little too drunk at the bar. We had been friends for years, and she had made it clear that we would never be more than that, but I made it my mission to find that site, and amazingly, I had! She had a link to a wishlist, where she let her fans buy her things (mostly lingerie).

That's what gave me the idea. If I sent her a sex toy, she would assume it came from one of her fans. She would probably use it. So if I bought her the partner toys, and just sent her the dildo, I could turn on my end of the toy and receive the sensations from her. It was the closest I was going to come to her pussy.

It worked perfectly. She even posted a note on her blog that she had received a very nice new toy from an anonymous fan, and that she looked forward to using it that night.

Sure enough, around 11 pm, I saw the green light switch on, meaning my toy was receiving a signal from hers. I lubed up, and slipped my cock in, careful not to turn on the "send" function, and promptly had the best orgasm I'd had in months. I didn't even have to move the toy. I just buried my cock inside, and it did the rest, rubbing up and down my shaft on its own. It was showing me what her pussy would feel like wrapped around my cock.

I came quickly, and after pulling out, I watched, fascinated, as the toy continued to receive the signal from her for another few minutes. The molded lips pulsing open and closed, my cum dripping out.

Over the next week, I learned that she masturbated every night when she went to bed, and every night, I got off with her. I grew to love feeling her pussy squeeze me, her lips wrapped around my shaft, imagining cumming deep inside her.

After the initial excitement that my plan had even worked wore off, some frustrations arose. Frequently she would finish before I did, leaving me with an unsatisfyingly inert sleeve of silicon to jerk off with.

I began fantasizing about switching on the send function. I knew what would happen to her toy - it would change shape, adjusting itself to match my girth and length. As I became more aroused, and my cock swelled, so would her dildo. If my cock twitched, her toy would match it. And if I came, her dildo would mirror my cock's throbbing.

What I didn't know was how she would react. It's possible she wouldn't notice the shape change. The dildo's natural shape was meant to emulate an average guy, rather than a porn star, so it's not like there'd be a dramatic shift. But what about when I came? Would she feel it? Would it set her off? Or would the unexpected sensation scare her, and keep her from using the toy anymore?

As I felt the sleeve contract around me, and the pace of her thrusting begin to pick up, I decided to take the chance, and I hit the switch.

Mercifully, she seemed not to notice and continued fucking herself with a steady rhythm. I felt her pussy as though it were sliding up and down my cock. The idea that she didn't know she had my cock inside her thrilled me, and I felt my shaft swell with pleasure. I wondered if she could feel it.

My cock was almost painfully hard. I held the toy in place and felt it pulse and squeeze like it was sucking on my cock. I imagined her laying on her bed, naked, sheets kicked down around her feet, legs spread lewdly. Her eye squeezed shut, both hands between her thighs, thrusting the dildo (my cock!) in and out of her soaking wet cunt.

The knowledge that she was secretly fucking herself with my cock excited me, and I felt the pressure building. My breath came raggedly, and I felt my cock surge as I pushed as deep into the toy as I could. I was overcome by both the sensation of her pussy around my cock and the idea that she was approaching her own orgasm. Would we cum together?

I moaned, and my cock began jerking and twitching as a powerful orgasm tore through me. I started pumping my cum inside her. All at once, her pussy stopped sliding up and down my shaft, and I knew she felt it, my orgasm pulsing inside her. Was she freaking out? Was she enjoying it? I didn't know, and right at that second, I didn't care, I just felt her cunt tighten around me, as though to savor the sensation.

For a long minute, my orgasm washed over me, overwhelming me completely. My vision blurred, and I moaned her name repeatedly. As the climax passed and my senses returned to me, I became worried. Had I gone too far? Had I ruined it? The idea that I might never get to feel her pussy again was horrible...

Then I felt her begin moving again. Slowly, gently, her pussy slipped up and down the length of me. My cock, already started to soften, quickly stiffened again at the resumed sensation. She began moving faster, harder, pausing on each thrust with my cock deep inside and then pulling out again.

I moaned, feeling my body building towards a second orgasm, something that rarely happened to me. She thrust faster and faster, fucking me frantically, desperately. My cock throbbed painfully, and her pussy began to tighten around me.

All at once, the thrusting stopped entirely, and I felt her begin contracting around me. Her pussy squeezing hard, trying to push my cock out, and then just as quickly loosening and inviting me deeper. I imagined her crying out, burying her face in a pillow, or sucking on her finger as she came.

Abruptly I was cumming again, my cock throbbing inside her. I groaned and savored the sensation of our shared orgasm.

After a few moments, we were both done. I imagined her lying in bed, trying to catch her breath from the unexpectedly intimate masturbation session. The dildo was still nestled inside her. My cock twitched, and almost immediately I felt an answering squeeze of her pussy.

Another minute or two went by like that until finally, the green light switched off. I sighed and gently slipped my cock out, and wondered if she would try again tomorrow night. I couldn't wait.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Remote Control Lover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 595 milliseconds