• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jane's Slow Tease Game

Jane's Slow Tease Game

I run a small marketing operation out of a home office.

I love working for myself and the freedom of working at home. Especially the fact that Jane, my lusty wife, is just down the hall and available for a quick 'coffee-break' when the mood strikes.

A few weeks ago, I picked up a new client. It was a big contract that included some specialized services that I couldn't provide myself.

I searched around for a consultant to join me on the project and ended up hiring Dan, a friend of a friend, who came recommended.

It was a good call, because he really knew his stuff. The only problem was having him working with me in my home office I couldn't sneak away for a quickie with the wife.

After the first week working together I was really missing my afternoon quickie, so I complained to Jane about it.

She reached into my pants, wrapped her fingers around my cock and gave it a few slow strokes.

I groaned.

She laughed.

Then she asked how much longer Dan would be working with me. I told another week. Then she giggled, gave my cock a few more tugs, rolled over and went to sleep.

I knew the game she was playing. She liked to do a long tease that sometimes went on for days. She would dress sexy, taunt and touch me. Get me close, then cut me off.

It was a painful process, but the payoff sex was fantastic. So I went along with her game.

Saturday was busy with errands and crap, then a party that I didn't want to go. Jane said it would be rude to cancel.

She wore a blue dress that was both classy and sexy, with a neckline that could show off her cleavage if she wanted to. And she did. She flirted her way about the party.

My friends don't miss an opportunity to get close to her at these events and she knew that it would get to me.

When we got home she told me all the attention tonight really got her hot.

"Look how wet I am," she said as she raised her dress to show me her naked, hairless pussy.

She'd shaved it smooth and hadn't worn panties to the party!

"It was running down my legs when Peter danced with me. You know how handsy he is, and the things he whispered in my ear. Such a naughty boy. I had to go clean myself a few times."

I was shocked and turned on. I crawled to her on my hands and knees. And got close enough to smell her warm sex before she dropped her dress and my hopes.

Sunday was a gentler tease, just enough to keep me on alert.

Monday, Dan was back. The day was long, but productive.

That night before bed she did a slow strip and played with her tits. She slinked over to the bed, pulled back the sheets and lowered her face. Her lips were a hot inch away from the tip of my hopeful cock when she said, "Not tonight, honey, I have a headache."

Tuesday was torture. She called me to help her a number of times during the day for trivial things like getting something off a high shelf or a stuck jar lid.

What is it about opening a jar that makes a guy feel so manly? It's not quite slaying a dragon to save the princess, but it's a show of strength and you can eat the pickles, which she did in a most suggestive fashion.

She brought out the big guns on Wednesday, a little shorts and t-shirt combo that showed off her curves and accentuated the hypnotic sway of her hips.

This was day five of her slow tease and I'd reached the breaking point. I grabbed her and kissed her. I was all lips and tongue and my hands found their own way under her t-shirt to her braless tits.

She didn't stop me this time. She didn't, but the doorbell did. Dan was early and I was out of luck. Jane laughed and wiggled away while I adjusted my cock in my pants and went for the door.

I opened the door and Dan burst in all excited about something he found while doing research the night before. It was a big breakthrough and would end up being the centre point of our strategy, but at that moment it felt like he had just run over my dog.

We worked straight through into the afternoon until Jane showed up with sandwiches and drinks. She asked how work was going. It was going great until she showed up and broke my focus.

About an hour later I told Dan I was going to make a pot of coffee so we could keep working.

He was so focused on writing his strategy that he just nodded and grunted. So I set off downstairs to the kitchen.

Honestly, I was really going to make a pot of coffee. But halfway downstairs I started thinking that, if he was that zoned in on what he was doing, this would be a great time to grab a quickie with Jane.

I didn't find her in the kitchen or anywhere else on the main floor. My heart sank at the thought that she had gone out. Then I heard a noise from the basement.

I quickly made my way down the stairs, my cock growing harder in anticipation.

I found her in the laundry room, bent over taking clothes from the dryer. I was anxious to get to her but took a moment to savour the site of the shorts stretched tight over her firm ass. She stood up and started folding the clothes on top of the machine.

Almost in a trance, I walked up behind her, reached around for her tits and pulled her back against me.

She screamed in terror, spun around, and hit me. I didn't know she had such amazing reflexes. Or that she could hit that hard. The left side of my face burned and throbbed.

I tried to calm her down, but she was fuming. She gave me proper shit for scaring her like that.

I assured her that my intentions were purely sexual, but it was no use.

Jane stormed back upstairs. I followed meekly behind. Both my ego and my cock deflated.

Well, I guess Dan heard the scream, because when I got upstairs he was standing in the family room with my wife in his big arms, consoling her.

"What the hell are you doing, scaring a pretty lady like this?" he barked at me.

"He said he was coming to me for sex, but frightening a girl half to death isn't a turn-on," my wife cried into Dan's shoulder.

"I wasn't trying to scare you. It was an accident. It's just that you've teased me so much over the last few days that I'm in a constant state of arousal," I pleaded.

"I've been going without, too!"

Dan said, "Maybe I should go."

"No, you don't have to leave. And I don't think you really want to. Do you?" smiled my wife.

I wondered what she meant. But not for long.

"Gary, Dan's got a big hard-on pressed up against me."

"A what!"

"I can't help it; I haven't had a woman in two weeks! And you're an incredibly sexy woman."

Jane moaned a little and rubbed up against him. "Wow, we've both gone without for too long," she purred to him.

"Well I'm going without, too," I complained, but they weren't paying any attention to me.

I could see her attraction, Dan is a good-looking guy in his mid-forties. We're in our mid-fifties, but she will only admit to forty-eight and gets away with it. I think she could cheat it down to forty.

Then I noticed the arm Dan had around her had lost its way and stopped at her ass to ask directions.

When he bent down and kissed her I interrupted, "We have work to do. A deadline to meet."

"Can't it wait a little, honey?"

"No. No, I don't think so."

"But I'm calmed down from that nasty scare you gave me," she purred.

Jane slipped away from him and into my arms. She was really working it now. She laid a big wet kiss on me and ground her hot pelvis against my cock. She was warm from her embrace with Dan. Jane leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "I want you both. Now."

I just about passed out when I heard those words. But I was also damned excited by how hot Jane was feeling. I looked over at Dan who summed it up, "Let's not keep the little lady waiting."

Sure I'd thought of stuff like this. Read the stories and found them exciting. But now I was one word away from screwing my wife with the help of another guy.

It was my cock that finally spoke up and said, 'okay', because my mouth was too dry to creak out a sound.

In no time Dan moved up in behind Jane and we had a wife sandwich on the go.

Jane leaned into me and kissed me hard. The kind of kiss that gently says, 'Thank you for this. Now fuck the daylights out of me!'

I went to work on Jane's mouth with my tongue and reached down to feel her tits. I was surprised when I found Dan's hands were already there squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples.

I kept moving, reached down, undid her shorts, worked my hand to her fire hot pussy and slipped two fingers between her moist pussy lips.

Jane pushed her shorts and panties down and stepped out of them giving me freer access to her charms.

Dan was kissing Jane's neck, something that drives her wild, and doing a good job of it. She moaned and bucked between us, grinding her hips onto my hand, then her ass into Dan's crotch.

Dan stopped feeling up her tits long enough to pull her t-shirt up and off. This was crazy. My beautiful wife was naked between me and another man. And we were working together on her as if we did this all the time.

Jane was wild with delight. She turned around and kissed Dan while pressing back and wiggling her ass back on my trouser-trapped boner.

Dan moved down to work on her pussy so I took over playing with her stiff nipples, rolling them into swollen, red gumdrops.

Jane raised a leg over Dan's shoulder to give him better access to her pussy. He knew what he was doing down there and had her moaning towards her first orgasm.

I kissed her neck, licked her ear and stretched her nipples out as far as I could while pinching them. A move that I know she likes when she's close to cumming. Which she did. With loud moans and convulsive body spasms.

Normally, an orgasm this strong leaves her weak and tired, but not today. Today, it just fired up her sex furnace that much more.

Dan stood up and kissed her, letting her taste her pussy juices while stripping off his clothes revealing a cock worthy of respect, which he placed in Jane's hand. She seemed to be feeling the weight of it in her hand before she started stroking him.

Seeing her small hand tugging on Dan's one-eyed purple people fucker turned me on like nothing before.

Dan put a large hand on top of her head and lightly pressed down. Jane took the direction well. She dropped to her knees and, still stroking his lengthy manhood, opened her mouth and took inch after inch of it into her throat.

I crawled between her legs and went to work on her pussy like a starving man dives into a watermelon -- headfirst and ears deep.

With her thighs gripping my head I could only hear muffled grunts and groans from Dan and gagging from Jane followed by, 'Too big... Won't fit... gobble, gobble...

The complaints soon stopped and she started bouncing happily on my face. I looked up and couldn't see daylight between her chin and his swaying sack. I guess it did fit.

In no time she was coming, gushing cream like a juicer on high speed, and I swallowed out of sheer survival instinct.

I'd never seen Jane this sexually abandoned.

I'd never seen me this sexually abandoned!

As for Dan, he was getting the blowjob of his life and he kept telling her so. Jane loved his encouragement and worked all the harder to please him.

He grunted again. Not the little throat groans like before, but huge, fucking, 'I haven't cum in two weeks' kind of grunts.

He held the back of Jane's head and drove his cock deep into her throat again and again.

Jane pulled back, grabbed his cock and stroked it hard until thick ropes of cum erupted from his cock, splashing across her face and tits.

Dan crumpled back into a chair, exhausted. I slid out from under her and rested against the sofa. Jane turned to me and was shocked to see that in all the excitement I hadn't even taken my cock out.

She cured that problem in about three seconds flat, ripping my clothes off, pushing me back on the floor and mounting me all in one smooth wet move.

I was in to the hilt and then some. I thought I was going to lose my balls to this cock-hungry snatch and the strangest thing was I didn't even care.

I didn't care at that moment that Dan was watching and stroking his cock back to life. I didn't care about anything except how beautiful she was covered in Dan's cum, how incredibly turned on she was and how much I loved her.

She rode me hard, with deep crushing strokes.

Then Dan appeared behind her, pushed her forward onto me. I felt his fingers slide in beside my cock. He was scooping cum from her pussy to lubricate her ass. He fingered her tight hole to make room for his cock.

I don't think he was in very deep before she started screaming in an eyes-wide orgasm that hit her like an earthquake.

The aftershocks continued as we found a good rhythm. Before long she was rocked by another orgasm that had her growling like a lioness.

I was amazed at how long I lasted, considering the days of buildup, but time was up.

It was an orgasm unlike any I'd experienced before. It felt the size of a bowling ball. Not those little duck pin jobs, but a full-on sixteen-pounder hell-bent on bowling a perfect game.

I almost passed out from the intensity, blasting her pussy with the biggest, hottest load of my life. It wouldn't stop.

Even Jane was amazed. She stared at me wide-eyed and moaned through another orgasm. All the while, Dan was reaming her rectum with determination.

I stayed hard inside her from the heat of her cunny and the unexpected eroticism of his cock rubbing against mine with just a thin wall of tissue between us.

Suddenly Jane screamed, "He's cumming in my ass! Oh, god, it's so hot... oh... oh... Fuck my ass... Aaahhhhhh!"

We stayed locked together like that while we all caught our breath.

If someone else had walked in right then, I don't know what they would have thought, but we must have been quite a sweat-drenched, cum-covered site.

Dan broke the silence, asking if he could take a shower.

Jane said, "I'll show you."

I said, "I'll join you!"

And it started all over again...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jane's Slow Tease Game

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds