• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Safe Girl Ch. 03

The Safe Girl Ch. 03

123

((Simon says: So I missed my self-imposed deadline on finishing this chapter. Last week proved exceptionally busy and frankly this chapter was a bit harder to write. This is kind of The Empire Strikes Back in this story (sorry for the dork reference) so it required some thought. There will be one more after this and then this story will be concluded.

I have cared more about this story than I realized I would. It is surprising how emotionally attached I am.

I always welcome feedback and answer all emails. As I am pretty new to this kind of thing I take what everyone says pretty seriously. Thanks all and happy reading. :) ))

+++++++++++

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

New and Improved Jess Friendly Co-Habitation With Happiness Plan

First Author: Stephen G. Hamilton, Ph.D.

The Problem

Currently the proximity of Jessica Ann Foster to Stephen Gordon Hamilton, Ph.D. in the currently co-occupied domicile presents unique challenges for Stephen Gordon Hamilton, Ph.D., notably that his feelings of romantic interest cannot be reciprocated nor would said reciprocation be welcome. The best interest of both parties is to come to a state of equilibrium where mutually desired friendship exists without the danger of romantic attraction. Seemingly the path to such a goal includes the maximization of friendship oriented activities while avoiding romantic interludes, or at least feelings of romanticism.

Hypothesis: The situational opportunities that emphasize romantic and sexual interactions coupled with a lack of opportunities for sexual release lead to an increase in romantic attraction towards Jessica Ann Foster.

Details of the Plan

This plan has been primarily organized into three distinct parts: Friendship Maximization, Self-Focused Sexual Gratification, Give Up Dating for Now. The author outlines each of these dimensions in some detail below:

Friendship Maximization

Widely known are theories of the human condition that emphasize replacing undesirable behavior with much more acceptable behavior. In this case, the undesirable behavior (increased sexual and romantic interest in Jessica Ann Foster) can theoretically be replaced with the desirable behaviors of widely accepted standard friendship activities. Additional semi-obvious side benefits to this include but are not limited: the development of co-experienced happy memories, physical, psychological and social health and the lack of time available for the undesirable behaviors to actually occur.

Self-Focused Sexual Gratification

The primary issue addressed here involves the sexual needs surfacing as related to Jessica Foster. If Stephen G. Hamilton, Ph.D. can focus instead on the process of sexually objectifying unknown women through the venue of internet-based pornography then Jessica Foster is essentially replaced. The process here has heretofore proved a difficult one as apparently internet-based pornography has lost its allure to Stephen G. Hamilton, Ph.D., but one hopes that this can be overcome, possibly through a self-generated onslaught of materials searching for the right type. Regardless, the general process includes non-Jess women in a sexual light. Surely this is possibly in some yet to be perceived constructed context.

Give Up Dating for Now.

A previous attempt at dating a non-Jess woman (see replacement discussion above as general broad reference) resulted in hurt feelings and confusion, and certainly not the positive result initially posited. The aforementioned psychological, social and physical health could potentially be seriously impacted here not only for Stephen G. Hamilton, Ph.D., but also for any other poor female allured into this web of confusion and despair. The general thought here is to avoid such activities until a friendship can be solidified with Jessica Ann Foster where romantic desires can be properly directed at new potential romantic interests.

Reflective Evaluation Benchmarks

Reflective evaluations for this plan will occur every three days with options for improvement or merely scrapping the whole . . .

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

"Whatcha working' on?" Damn her and her stealthy girl socks!

"Nothing. Just a paper for work blah blah blah . . . boring stuff am I right?" I had nervously slammed the laptop shut to hide my master plan. Hopefully she didn't really see.

She eyeballed me curiously for a moment. "Whatevs." She shrugged and flopped on the couch with her book in hand.

It had been another week since the Beth incident, one where the two of us spent a lot of time together; mornings, evenings, and all in between. I had tried to maintain status quo but then felt the need to create a specific articulated plan. I am a dork. Sue me. It was a lovely duo-dimensional plan until my libido just overflowed this morning when Jess was walking around in just my shirt and rather smallish panties and all but one button unbuttoned. She was getting more and more comfy in front of me to my detriment .. or pleasure, depending on your perspective. Anyway, now the plan needed a third dimension focused on dealing with sexual drives, thus I inserted the masturbation piece and it all morphed into a three pronged plan. Genius if I don't say so myself! Now if it would only actually work . . .

I honestly anticipated the second prong focused on masturbation to be a more difficult to reach goal, and its potential subsequent impact on the success of the other goals. I am guessing that the thought of Jess might occasionally possibly sort of appear in the throws of self-gratification. I will be sure to go through some resetting exercises that demonstrate respect for Jess after each occurrence. Surely the Internet has something like that considering the gobs of worthless crap available on any number of meaningless topics. Probably some dude created a Youtube video instructing on the method. I will try to avoid focusing on Jess sexually if at all possible. If a friggin monk can be celibate for decades surely I can handle this.

"Hey, so you should block off the day tomorrow." I was toting my laptop back to my bedroom just in case she got a little curious. I am 99% sure she knows my password and pretty much every tiny piece of content on my laptop so I was trying to hide it all nonchalantly.

"Why??" She was looking at me questioningly.

"We are going somewhere for the day."

She looked very concerned. "But I have things to do on Saturday," she stated as if that was self-evident.

I had walked back into the kitchen to grab a soda from the fridge. "You aren't working. You can change anything else."

"And how would you know that?" She had tucked her legs under her on the couch, per usual.

"I called your boss and asked."

"That kind of borders on stalkery!"

I smiled and shrugged. "Anyway, as I mentioned, we are going somewhere for the day."

She just shook her head on the couch. "That's not in the plan. I have a long to do list for Saturday."

"Can I see it?"

She shrugged and hopped up, slipping into her room and coming back with a piece of paper. She was wearing a tank and cut off shorts now, showcasing her lovely creamy legs again. She handed it to me.

It had 11 items listed on the paper with small cutely drawn boxes next to each one so that they could be checked off as well as space to add notes under each item. Each item was categorized by color: red for high priority, green for low priority. She also grouped them into home, job hunt and miscellaneous. I knew her system.

I grabbed a pen and wrote the word SUNDAY on the top of the list. I then took a post-it note from the kitchen drawer and wrote SATURDAY at the top, grabbed her red pen and scribbled out 'Hang with Stephen' and carefully drew a box next to it. I then handed both lists to her. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Dr. H! I cannot. . . . " I placed my finger on her lips to silence her impending grandiose proclamation, which very effectively silenced her. "You and me. The day. Understood?"

She sighed dramatically. "Fine. What are we doing so that I can plan properly?"

"I am planning it. You just need to show up."

"Um. . see. . that's not going to work. I need to know."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"Oh, and you need a swimsuit." And then I smiled, enjoying this little game. "And no you don't need to know."

"What??!! This is what I am talking about! Now I need a swimsuit and you are just now telling me. . . . " She started mumbling to herself and started stomping off to her room. I smiled watching her leave. She was always so adorable when she was angry.

"Hey, surely you already have a swimsuit!" I yelled across the apartment after her. She immediately showed up with her keys in hand heading towards the door.

"I need a new one." She grumbled as she left.

+++++++++++

We left early Saturday, right when the sun came up. I had packed snacks, drinks in a cooler, a small pillow for her to lean against if she got tired, a few girlish magazines (yes I bought those at the bookstore, much to the amusement of the young sales clerk, who I asked advice of for periodicals of interest to 20 something girls) and a few mix CDs of the best music from my era for her personal cultural education. I was pretty damned proud of myself as I am not much of a planner. She knew several of the songs on the CD so it was a bit of a karaoke in the car event for both of us.

Diane always loved Karaoke. I didn't. I am fine with the "performance" aspect of things. Heck, that's kinda my job. But when it came to singing I just never could do it in front of others. So Diane saw it at home. And now Jess brought it out of me in a car. And she obviously found it very amusing.

When I told Jess we were actually driving to a beach she just grinned non-stop for like thirty minutes. It really made her very happy and she kept thanking me and telling me how amazingly sweet I was to do that for her. And being sweet, or at least perceived to be sweet, happens to be a goal of mine. And that was my rationale: Jess is so great. Jess is a friend of mine. Friends do stuff for friends. She wanted to go to the beach. I take her to the beach. Simple logic really. At least seemingly. . . .

And this fit well into prong number one of the new plan. A beach trip is a friendship maximization activity! Internal hi-five!

I didn't tell her which beach but frankly it didn't matter. Sand, waves, sun. It was still warm enough to enjoy the beach, possibly the last weekend really. I really wanted to do something fun, active, and ultimately help with my master secret plan to not fall apart. I wanted to enjoy my time with her and manage the problems, ultimately testing to see if I could be friends, not lose her, but keep my heart from being taken completely by her. Too many variables in that sentence, I know.

She had her shoes off, propped up on the dashboard as we listened to Prince for the third time (or was it The Artist Formerly Known as Prince?).

"Even though you totally bullied me into coming today, I am glad we are." She grinned at me, her oversized Audrey Hepburn sunglasses covering half of her face.

"Well I am glad you finally have come around to my way of thinking."

"Mmmmm. Yep. Besides I can't wait to see you in a speedo."

"Ooo. . this is a little awkward. You see I don't wear speedos." I thought she was joking so I decided to respond in kind.

She acted surprised and disappointed. "You don't?" she questioned in a very exaggerated fashion, mouth agape and all.

"Afraid not. And even if I did usually wear one, sadly I don't have one. It's a crying shame really."

"We'll that's just sad!"

"I know right!"

"Oh ok. Well no worries as I brought one for you!" And with that she pulled out the tiniest bag I have ever seen, theoretically housing a speedo swimsuit.. I am guessing she asked for the tiniest bag at the store where she got it just for dramatic effect. I know my eyes were wide in shock. She just handed me the bag rather triumphantly. Yup, she had been waiting for hours to yank out that bag. Her face showed it as she sported a huge grin.

Ok, so now do I really NEED to wear a speedo? Do I WANT to wear speedo? Probably not. Cramming Mr. Happy and his two best buddies in a small space is far from appealing. And then showing the slightly wrapped fellas to the rest of the world is even less appealing.

"Um. .thanks?"

"You are most welcome!" Her eyes were practically laughing.

"I don't think you thought this through, Jess. You see, you will actually have to SEE me in a Speedo." Here comes my reasoned argument to get out of stuffing the fellas in a tiny swimsuit. Come on, Jess. Bite the bait. For the love of God. . .

"Mmmmm. . Dr. H in a speedo. Thanks for that anticipatory image there."

I rolled my eyes. "I am pretty sure you do not want to see that."

She waggled her eyebrows. "I am quite sure I do. Now, you dragged me out here, moving my entire list of eleven items to Sunday, the least you can do is accept my heart felt and lovingly provided gift, and then squeeze into it so that I can have my cheap thrills."

I just shook my head, "fine . . ."

"Besides," she added "we have practically seen each other naked."

"I haven't seen you naked. I am quite sure I would remember that."

"Oh. . I have seen you though." She winked.

"What. . when?" I was pretty sure I know when.

She blushed a bit and smiled as she muttered, "Let's just say I walked by your room when you were pre-occupied. . and naked . .and really pre-occupied. Ahem." Yep. That was the event.

"Maybe I was . . you know. . checking on . . um. .things." Embarrassment plus Panic equals Straw-grasping.

"Enthusiastically and thoroughly. And I gotta say really nice work there buddy. I was impressed." And what does one say to that? Not much.

We were not looking at each other but I could see her smiling to herself out of the corner of my eye.

Silence for a bit. She seemed to be thinking as she was doing the lip biting thing. She decided to not pursue the topic anymore as she shifted into singing the Guns N' Roses tune that just came on.

That said, thinking about her and the whole masturbatory episodes was not helping my plan implementation. Probably seeing her in a swimsuit was going to really test it. I suddenly found myself doubting my own intelligence.

+++++++++++

I purposefully left the small bag with the speedo in the front seat as I moved around back to grab the chairs. As I pulled out the chairs from the back of the car I saw that she had put the bag in the picnic basket on the ground beside the car. Her back was turned so I grabbed it quickly and threw it into the back seat of the car. I turned and grabbed the chairs.

"All ready?" Jess stood grinning in front of me, picnic basket in hand with the little speedo bag sitting right on top. How the hell did she get it back again??? Dammit! She giggled at my exasperated expression. "You are smart, but not as smart as me," she muttered.

"Obviously" I said to myself.

It proved to be a relatively short walk to the actual beach, down a small windy path with encroaching swaying beach grass threatening to eventually one day take over the path completely. I took the moments to study her as she moved energetically in front of me, wearing her cut off shorts (her cute behind shifting in them at each step up or down on the uneven dunes), her white tee and flip flops. She had put her medium length light brown hair back up into an up-do thing, a look that I loved on her. Frankly I loved all of her looks, its just this one made her look. . sophisticated but very natural, which is Jess.

We stepped out of the forest of beach grass to an open empty beach and the crashing waves of the ocean merely fifty feet in front of us. I felt the heat of the sun hitting us, a good warm but not an overbearingly hot day.

"Any preference?" She was glancing back at me smiling.

I shook my head and gestured out with my free hand, indicating that she should make her choice.

She shot diagonally to the right and moved towards the ocean.

"This'll do!" She was sporting her excited smile again as she planted the basket in a spot close to the crashing waves reach.

I began to set up the chairs and started to look for sun screen.

Out of the corner of my eye, which one second later became where I was directly gawking, I saw Jess slipping her tee up and over her head. Her bikini top was pink with bright green flowers.

Yes I had seen Jess in a small cut off tank a few times, her yoga outfit a few times and my shirt with skin peaking out between the spots here and there, but this is the most I had seen of her. Well until 10 seconds later when that record was broken again. Her breasts were not large, maybe like a B cup which was great to me. I only guess that because they looked about the size of Diane's. Jess's body was what you call athletic; flat stomach, muscled but not overly so, toned legs. Perfect really.

She unbuttoned and shimmied out of her jean shorts, her butt wiggling back and forth. She really did have a glorious behind, the kind that gets temples built in its honor. Note to self: draw up some architectural drafts of temples later today.

"Like my new suit?" My eyes moved up to her amused expression. Yep, busted. Per usual. But I am pretty sure she was getting used to it. "Yes I do."

"Oh, I forgot! Put on your speedo!" She started clapping excitedly.

"Um Jess . . ."

"Come on! It's a very special gift from me to you and I probably will cry if you do not wear it. You don't want me to cry do you?" She was poking out her lower lip in an exaggerated pouty look while looking over her sunglasses with puppy dog eyes. Damn that girl.

"Fine, fine, but there is no place to change."

"No one's here, just do it here." Here eyes were locked on me, smiling, daring me it seems.

"Jess. . . "

"Come on, I have seen most of you before." She casually motioned towards the entirety of me as she grinned.

"Jess . . ."

"I dare you." She just raised her eyebrows and waited.

Now here is the issue. Jess looked amazing in a bikini. I mean unbelievably hot. And I was getting ready to remove my shorts with would free Mr. Happy who was already coming to attention. Even if I could avoid her catching that, I am pretty sure Mr. Happy would be at half to full mast the rest of the day. And while I like for a woman to think I am well endowed I am not sure if Mr. Happy would follow the rules of not peeking out of the top of my waist band, which I list among my personal rules at the beach.

I sighed and I pulled the suit out of the tiny bag, glanced around really quickly, motioned with my fingers for her to turn around and then turned my back to her. It wasn't exactly like a tighty-whitey version of a bathing suit, more like a boxer briefs, with emphasis on the word 'brief.'

'

I pulled down my shorts with the speedo in hand. "Mercy me," she muttered in the background. I shouted over my shoulder: "Hey!! Privacy please."

"I am not looking!" She was laughing. "Mostly not anyway!"

"Sorry you had to see that young lady," I said as I quickly threaded my legs through the tiny holes on the tiny suit and quickly pulled it up. Lord help me.

"I am not," she whistled. "Ok, now I have seen all of you! I can check that off my list. . . ." I am sure she was not lying about having a list. She has a list for everything.

As I stuffed Mr. Happy, who was at half mast, in the tiny suit, I had to lay him to my right side. The suit being small shorts as opposed to just briefs seemed to help with my concern of him making an appearance out of the leg. I sighed. Its now or never.

She had a rather flushed look as I turned back around. Her eyes travel down my chest and over my newly outlined package. 'Someone keeps in good shape. Mmm-mmm-mm."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Safe Girl Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds