• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Needing Control Pt. 01

Needing Control Pt. 01

12

Part One: The Tease

"Ya I just can't believe we lost last night, we had such a good team line up!"

"Ya we just simply got outplayed, we were a little over aggressive that's all," I respond to my friend Jack across the break room table, as I scroll through my Reddit feed on my phone.

"Hey guys, what are you talking about?' Amber asks as walking over and straddling a chair backward. And I can't lie, it turns me on a little. We had hooked up with Amber before, so my mind immediately started reminiscing about all the amazing things we had done to her.

"Just the game last night," Both Jack and I say.

"Ya we just got outplayed, it was fun, though," Amber says taking a drink. It was at this point that my phone vibrates, saying I have a message from you, it says "Can't wait to see you tonight!"

"Indeed it was," I say absentmindedly as I open my messages, and taking another drink. You send short and sweet texts like that often but nothing that my friends can't see. This time was different, I practically spit my coke across the table.

This time, it was not just a sweet little message, but rather a picture, of you in knee high heels, latex leggings, a leather choker necklace, and a bra that was so sheer that it might as not have been there. I scramble to close my phone so no one sees the picture while choking on my drink.

"Dude you okay?" Jack asks.

"Ya just saw something funny on Reddit," I choke out.

"Okay," he says going back to his computer. Amber who must have been reading off my phone, looks at me smiling and nudges me with her elbow.

"Shut up," I say picking up my laptop and phone. "I'm going back to work, want to try and be home early," I say walking out.

"See you tomorrow," Amber says still smiling.

As soon as I get back to my desk, I drop my computer and close the door. 'You have my attention I send to back to you'.

'I feel dirty tonight, feel like I need to be controlled, Master'

'Master will be home soon slave, mind your time, stay out of trouble and I will be there soon' I say smoothly slipping into the mindset of controlling you and addressing you as my slave.

I put my phone down forcing myself to push all thoughts of you and how I am going to treat you tonight out of my mind, and focus on getting work done.

An hour later I walk out of office with my backpack on.

"It's done, sent it up to the servers," I say walking past Amber and Jack who were working with me.

"Motivated much?" Jack asks while keeping his eyes glued to the screen of his computer.

"Told you I wanted to get home," I say simply walking past.

"Have fun," Amber says smiling.

"Fully plan on it," I remark smiling, knowing that Jack is completely clueless as to what we are talking about. 'Master is on his way home I expect slave to be ready when I get there' I text you.

'I wait for Masters arrival with patient eagerness' you send back.

'You are not to play with yourself in any manner until I get home. Do you understand?' I send back

'Yes, Master, slave is obedient and prepared to serve master in any way he sees fit'

'Good girl' I send back simply. I start driving home letting my mind drift off, thinking of all the things that I could and will do to you. I drive past one of my favorite sex shops on my way home every day. I often stop and pick stuff up, it had lead to some very interesting nights in the past. I decided to stop and see if they have something.

"Jacob! It's been too long!" A handsome man with a full beard and broad shoulders says walking up and shaking my hand.

"Jimi, how have you been?"

"Good, good" he replies nodding.

"And the Mistress?"

"Cruel and ruthless as ever," He says smiling shyly.

"And that's why you love her!"

"Aye, but what can I do for you, my friend?" He says smiling.

"Yes, I need a light cat of nine tails that has only a few, light whip-ends," I say thinking of using it on you.

"I think we have something like that," Jimi says turning around and walking towards the back of the store. "That would give you a stinging 'crack' but it would not bruise"

"That was the goal, I want something this will get her attention, and that has nice crack to it, that's not a horse whip"

"Good Idea never thought of doing something like that," Jimi says approvingly.

"That's because your Mistress doesn't let you think," I say jokingly.

"Also true" he smiles and picks up a small black are red, whip with about 10 frayed leather ends. "I think this will suit you nicely" he hands me the whip.

"Very nice," I say nodding and flicking it back and forth with quick jerking motions. I put one arm out and turn it palm up clenching my fist and I quickly flick my forearm. I nearly shout as the leather kisses my arm leaving a visible red mark. "Okay, that hits harder than I expected by about 3 times," I say exasperated. However, I note that the pain has almost completely receded.

"Yes it stings but the pain doesn't stick like a regular cat of nine tales, or certain paddles would," Jimi states.

"Yes much like a horse whip like I wanted, who long do the marks stay?" I ask.

"About 2 hours at most," he says.

"Thanks, man, you seem to know every single thing in the store!" I say shaking his hand.

"It is my job and hobby," He says smiling.

Master stopped to pick up and a new toy for slave. I text you and then start heading straight home. "I think a vibrating butt plug and me eating her out while she is tied up with orders not to make a sound, is something that looks like fun. Just think about the idea of eating you out turns me simi hard.

As I pull into our driveway I can see that you have intentionally opened all of the curtains in the house, letting neighbors and strangers alike watch us. 'Good girl' I think, still completely in the mindset of controlling you.

As I walk in the house I am greeted by a heart-stoppingly beautiful view of you standing directly in front of the door. Your hair is loose and flowing down over your smooth shoulders, your choker necklace laying across your collarbone. Your perky breasts point upwards with hard nipples. I can clearly see an outline of you pussy lips through your leggings, and your ass, thighs, and calves all standing out in the clear definition under the latex.

I slowly close the door, waiting to see if you will say anything. You don't.

"Slave has permission to speak," I say never taking my eyes off you as I drop my backpack next to the door.

"Slave greats master and is very happy to see him," you say still looking straight forward and never letting you posture slip.

"I am very pleased to see slave and very excited to have fun with her," I say moving past you into our room. "However Master must change and prepare,"

"Yes Master, I eagerly await when master will have his way with me," you say still not moving.

"I am glad to hear that," I say walking back out of the room with a 2 inch wide a butt plug and some lube, "Put this in under your leggings, do not cum, do not play with yourself or you will be punished," I say simply handing you the toys. You move for the first time since I got home. "After its in wait outside our room facing the door,"

"As master wishes," you say as you move to put the plug in. I close the door to our room, place the new whip on the table next to the bed and pull out ropes, anal beads, blindfolds, a vibrating wand, more butt plugs, nipple clamps of various clip types and weights, and feathers.

"Face away from the door, do not answer me" I can barely hear floor creak as you turn. 'Good girl' I think to myself realizing how good of a slave you actually are. I change into a tight black latex shirt and pants that show off my rippling chest and abs. "Take three steps from the door, do not answer me," I say as I grab the blindfold I had pulled out earlier.

I slowly push open the door, it swings open silently with just a breath of air. It is still enough for you to arch your back slightly as is gusts over you. I stop you a moment and admire you curves, hugged in the skintight leggings, and I can't help but smile at the thought that they are all mine, and I can do whatever I want to them.

I slowly walk up to you, making the floor creak as I go build tension as I get closer until I am right behind you, I slowly exhale on the side of your neck and you shiver, but don't move. I let my fingers trail down the right side of your body, starting at your shoulder and it moves down and trails off your ass, your side twitches a form my light touch. I slowly reach up around your sides with the blindfold and I whisper in your ear "Do you trust me?"

"Yes master, very much so Master" you respond, your breast bound slightly as you talk, which I notice with a huge amount pleasure.

"Then surrender yourself to me" I whisper in a forceful voice as I pull the blindfold over your eyes.

"I fully and completely Master I surrender myself to you," You say quietly.

I finish tying the blindfold around your eyes and I walk away slightly. I see your shoulders and sides quivering slightly as if expecting to be whipped, but that is not what I have install for you right now. I go back to the bed and pick of one of the feather teasers that I lied out. You continue to stand outside of the room, not moving, and I walked around you so I could look at you square on. I was very careful to not make any sound and so I was sure you had no Idea where I was.

I slowly approach you, lifting the feather that I had picked up earlier. Place it just next to your left shoulders close enough that you can sense it but it is not actually touching you. Then I run just the tips of my fingers ever so lightly down you right side causing you a shudder and you gasp slightly.

"Do you like that?" I ask questioningly looking at you. You nod a couple times biting your lower lip but say nothing. I then trail the feather across your collarbone causing your entire chest to shudder and your breasts to bounce. I trail my hand across your left hip and down your thigh. It falls down to the outline of the plug I had you put in. I slowly and lightly rotate it around for a second causing your back to arch. Then take one step around you and trail the feather across your shoulder and down your back.

Then I slip my finger under your bra unlatching the clasp. I brush the straps off your shoulder my touch still gentle and light, barely touching you. The bra falls to the wooden floor with a gentle click as the clasps hit the floor. I reach around your shoulder with the feather and lightly brush your right nipple, making it be even more erect. Then I walk back into our room, slightly putting the feather down.

"Walk towards me. You are allowed to speak and make sounds for now," I command in such a way that says your freedom to speak will soon be removed; along with the rest of your clothes.

"Yes Master," you say as you turn and start walking with assured yet hesitant steps. I can also see that you are walking with your legs spread wider than normal, undoubtedly because of the massive plug in your ass. I pick up a remote that I had gotten earlier. I push a button on it and you feel as strong quick burst of vibration from the plug I gave you. It causes you to shout in pleasure in your state of hypersensitivity. Your whole body convulses and you fall to one knee overwhelmed by the force of the vibrations, which only lasted for a short second.

"Did I say that you could kneel!" I yell at you standing over you.

"No master, I am extremely sorry master," you say as you struggle to try and get back up on your shaking limbs.

"don't bother now, just stay on your knees, back and legs straight. Stay that way until I tell you otherwise and only talk when asked a question. You may make a sound if you enjoy something and no other time"

"Yes master," you say as you fall onto your other knee, back ramrod straight and chest pushed out, exemplifying the lift and shape of your breasts. I walk over to the bed and pick of my new toy and a different feather, one on a string.

I walk back over to you to you not trying to mask the sound of my footsteps. I stop next to you turn around and put the whip down and instead grab a pair of nipple clamps and some small weights. I until I'm right in front then I kneel down so that that we are touching at the knees.

"Your nipples look very good today, slave," I say as I set the remote and the clamps down. "Would you like them played with?" I ask.

"Yes Master very much master," you almost beg.

"Is that so?" I say absent-mindedly as I reach up under your breast, grabbing it firmly but not with a crushing force. I move my hand around the outside of your breast and stop with my thumb over your perky hard nipples. I rub my thumb in small circles massaging your nipple back and forth. I as I reach up with my other hand I push another button on the remote and you feel the plug start pulsing in strong slow burst. You can help but arch your back and push your breasts out as you moan with the pulses of the plug.

"I see you enjoy that. If your good I'll let you have more," I say as I bend over slightly and lick your nipple, flicking my tongue back and forth over the top of your nipple. You arch your back, even more, stretching your arms and hands back as you moan ever louder. "Relax, no need to get worked up yet," I say as I bit you left nipple and let go of that breast hold your breast up with only my teeth. I push the same button on the controller; you let out one long moan as the pulses from the butt plug stop. You lean your head down slightly.

"Head up!" I bark at you dropping your breast. Your back immediately goes straight again. "You will pay for that," I say as I grab the clamps off the floor.

"I am sorry master, I deserve to be punished master," you say quickly.

"Yes you do, and you will be as soon as these clamps are on," I say placing one clamp on your right nipple and as I tighten it down your shoulder tenses and twists slightly. I place the other clamp on and give your nipple one last bit before standing up and walking back to the bed where I left the cat of nine tails. I pick it up, along with my father. "I was well surprised by slave's surprise this afternoon. And I have been very pleased with your behavior so far." I say walking around you running the frayed ends of the whip through my hand. "I have been very pleased with your response to my plug. I have also been very entranced with your breasts and nipples. So I let a few small things slide but no longer, you will obey, what I say with no error, if you don't you will be punished. Is that understood?" I say in a commanding voice that leaves no room for argument.

"Yes master, I will obey what you say, and I deserve to be punished," you answer with no hesitation.

I walk around you allowing my father to trail over your smooth shoulder and down across your clamped nipples. "You will not respond to anything I do, you will make no sound, you will only talk when I ask you a question," I say stopping in front of you.

"Yes master," you say simply.

"Good, up," I order backing up. You rock back onto the balls of your feet and then stand in one smooth motion. "I am going to lead you to the bed, lay in the middle chest up, arms back legs spread and straight," I say as I grip your shoulder leading you to the bed. You say nothing in return, and just follow my lead, until you reach the bed. You put your hands down and crawl onto the bed on all fours.

"Stop," I order you when you are bent over with your ass in the air right by me. I reach down and slide my fingers under the leggings, I slide them down your smooth shaved legs, aided by the oil you used to get them on. As they slide past your pussy a puddle of liquid falls to the floor. I stop and reach down and dip a finger in the puddle then put it next to your mouth. "What is this?" I say, you open your mouth and suck the liquid of my finger, running your tongue around my finger in a very seductive way.

"It is my pussy juice master," You say return to your original pose.

"Ahh, so you are turned on by this?" I question.

"Very much master," you answer. I nod but say nothing as I reach for the remote. I hit a button and the plug, sends three strong pulses into you causing your whole body to shudder and your pussy to overflow with juice. I bend down and start licking and sucking your pussy, not letting a single drop hit the floor. I run my tongue between your lips and over your clit. I finish by letting my finger trail from your navel down and through your tight wet lips and I finish with my finger resting on the plug. I push it around a little bit and turn on a slow gentle vibration.

"So you like this thing?" I ask still pushing it in a circle in your tight ass hole.

"Yes master, very much master" you respond not moving, but pleasure is clearly detectable in your voice.

"Why, why do you like it," I ask stopping.

"It fills my tiny ass, master. It pushes on my pussy, master. And when you grant me the pleasure of vibration it, I feel it through my entire ass and pussy master," you say passionately.

"So if I were to do this," I say as I put two fingers inside of you stretching your wet pussy lips and opening the beauty that is mine. I push my fingers towards your anus and can feel the plug gentle vibrating. "It would feel very good, yes?" I say as I slowly rub my fingers back and forth across your virginal wall, massaging it between my fingers and the vibration plug.

"Ah, yes, Ahh, yes Mast, yes Master," you say struggling to finish your words.

"Interesting," I say to myself as I pull my fingers out and reach up and pull the plug out quickly. I give your clit one last quick flick with my tongue and then walk away to set the plug down. "Lay down on the bed as I instructed before.

"Actually stop for a second," I say as I kick the leggings I pulled off you to the side. 'completely forgot to whip you' I think to myself. "This is punishment for earlier. I pick up a feather and the new whip. I walk over to the bed, where you are still on all fours breast hanging down, perky nipples clamped, ass in the air, pussy gleaming with wet. I feather your nipples just to tease them, and then I let the feather slide down your side to your ass. I then move it over to the other side of your body on your shoulder and I trail it down over your side. Then I flick the whip and the ends crack on your shoulder, you arch your back and whimper but do not cry out. I note the 10 or so read marks that it left on shoulder. "Now lay down," I command putting the whip down and picking up the cloth strips I set up earlier.

You lay down as I told you to and I walk to the head of the bed, brushing my hand over your face pushing all of your hair off it. I take one of your arms and put it through the loop and tighten it down locking your wrist in place. You say nothing and let me tie you down. I move over to the other side of the bed and do the same with your other wrist and then I tie your ankles down immobilizing you, leaving you completely at my disposal.

I walk around quietly looking at you stretched out, thinking of all the things I could do to you. I finally stop walking after about 5 minutes and I bend down and whisper in your ear

"This is going to hurt, make a sound and you get whipped," I say running my hand down to your breast. I flick your nipple and you flinch but stay silent. Then I reach down and unclip your breast, you shudder and clench your jaw but say nothing as the clamp is removed. I flick the nipple a couple times and then move to the next nipple in the same fashion. You struggle against the bonds but you make no sound.

"Good girl, you can talk and make noise freely for now," I say standing up taking the clamps away.

"Uggahh," you let out a load relieved moan of pleasure. "Thank you, master," you say doing your best to look in my direction.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Needing Control Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds