• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Surprise Wife Ch. 06

Surprise Wife Ch. 06

12

Two weeks of Agony

I was becoming accustomed to being naked while in our home. The teasing was relentless, and within a few days, my balls ached like they had before. The problem was, that I knew she wouldn't let me get off before the full two weeks had passed. Every movement I made, reminded me of how much I wanted to cum. Every movement brought a dull aching pain to my sore balls.

My cock was in a perpetually semi hard state all the time, and when I was in our home, it was completely hard. It was also constantly leaking pre-cum, all of which Margret had noticed. One of her new joys was to point out where my pre-cum had landed, and she'd order me to lick it up! Not the worst thing in the world, but not in my top ten favorites either. All in all, I didn't mind doing that for her.

I had just gotten home from work, and had removed my clothes in the garage, as I had been doing, and walked into the house. My wife greeted me with a very wet kiss, filled with lust. The sensations went directly to my cock, and he stood straight up, rock hard, and began leaking. My wife cupped my balls in her hand, and squeezed gently, while blowing in my ear. The pain and pleasure were inseparable, and exquisite, just the same. Her grip was firm, yet tender, as she led me into the living room.

"Go and get me a glass of wine, please," she said.

I must've looked ridiculous as I tried to walk so my balls wouldn't hurt, but I did as she asked. Walking back into the living room, I noticed how hot and sexy she looked. She was wearing one of my T-shirts, and a pair of lacey panties that she knew I liked. I handed her the glass of wine, and looked into her eyes.

"I need to talk to you about something dear," she said. "please sit beside me." I sat down, and she continued, "I think I would enjoy sucking your cock much more, if it wasn't for getting all those pubic hairs in my mouth... so, I would like you to shave it all off. Make sure you do a good job, and don't forget your balls."

I thought about reminding her that I never really felt comfortable with doing that, but just put myself in her place. It was so much more enjoyable for me to eat her bald pussy, so how could I deny her this? I knew what I was going to do. I got up and was about to leave the room to do as she asked.

"Bring everything you need back here. I want to watch you do it." She said.

After gathering everything I would need, I walked back into the living room and proceeded to cut, and then shave all my pubic hair off. My wife watched me intently. It was very erotic, and I was soon having to move a hard cock out of the way so I could complete my task. Pre-cum was leaking profusely from the tip. When Margo noticed that, she took her finger and caught as much as she could, and then offered it to me. I opened my mouth and cleaned her finger, then continued to shave.

"While you are my slave, I expect you to do that without having to be told. Understand slave?"

"I understand mistress. But... you mean shave... right?"

"Yes that, and you've been leaking all over, and I won't be going behind you to clean it up. And... I expect you to use your tongue to clean it up. If you wish to use your finger to wipe it up, say off of the floor for example, then you must ask permission first. Is that clear?"

"Yes mistress."

It only took about twenty minutes to remove all the hair, and every time my cock would ooze a little, she would feed it to me. She looked into my eyes and I could see the effect this was having on her. My wife was totally aroused. It wasn't long, before I was on my knees between her legs bringing her to a shuddering orgasm. I never felt her body shake like that, just from me licking her pussy. She locked her legs around my head, and I thought I was going to suffocate! She was squeezing me pretty damned tight!

Margret pulled me to my feet, and immediately took my aching member into her mouth. I thought I would lose it right then and there, but she expertly kept me from cumming. I could feel how tight my nuts were, as she sucked my cock lovingly. Then, she stood, and kissed me deeply, and walked out of the room! I groaned out loud, and I heard her giggle with delight. I knew that she knew I was watching her, and she wiggled her tight little ass at me.

That was how it went for the next week. I was constantly on edge, and my balls were so sore that I had trouble walking. Having my prostate milked as Bill had told me, now seemed like a viable option. Desperation can drive a man to do things he normally wouldn't. Anything to relieve this aching! I couldn't wait for the weekend to get here, so I could have an orgasm.

"Well dear," she said, "Saturday night is your big night. Are you looking forward to it?"

"Oh hell yes!" I replied. "I can't wait! I'm so horny I think I can cum without touching it. Just thinking about cumming has me ready to blow a load all over the place. Hell.. if I was outside and the wind was blowing, that would probably do it!"

"Well... I've been thinking about that." She said. "I have an idea that I think you might like."

"I'm almost afraid to ask, but... OK, what is it?"

"I was thinking of a little something extra we could do to make your big night more exciting for both of us." She said.

"OK. I'm all ears, let me hear it."

"I think it would be nice if we went out dancing, and have a few drinks. Then, when we come home, and I will rock your world. What do you think? Of course, I will be teasing you all night."

"That sounds like fun, but there's no way in hell I could ever dance. I mean, my balls are so tender that it just hurts thinking about trying to dance in my condition. You haven't been taking it easy on them lately you know!" I stated.

"So... you don't want to go then?"

"No. We can go, I just won't be doing much dancing, that's for sure."

"OK. Do you want to make it a little more interesting?" she asked.

"How so?"

"Well... We both agreed that you would not cum for two weeks, and that hasn't changed. You're going to cum Saturday night for sure, but we never discussed how you would cum. As my slave, how you get to cum is my choice, and my decision. I know you just assumed it would be with making love with me, and that's not a problem, but... Since we're playing this game and spicing things up more, why don't we put a condition on how you achieve your orgasm? After all I've put you through, I think you've earned the right to have a say in it."

I looked at her and asked, "Just what did you have in mind?"

"I've enjoyed teasing you so much, and I thought it would be a great way to finish your two weeks, if I teased you unmercifully on your last night... To make it more exciting for you, and to put your fate in your own hands... so to speak." She said.

"OK... I'm game. What did you have in mind?"

"I'm not going to tell you all the specifics because that would ruin the surprise. What I propose to you is that, no matter what you are asked, all night long, you answer 'yes'. You don't say 'no' to anything. OK?"

"So you want me to say yes to everything... That sounds like it could be risky to me, and put me in a situation that I'm not comfortable with. What happens if I do it?" I said.

"If you go all night without saying 'no', then I will get you off any way you want when we get home. If you don't, then you only get your hand to cum with. OK?"

"OK, but, I reserve the right to discuss any concerns that I might have, before blindly agreeing to anything you put forth."

"I would never deny you that right dear. I fully expect you to say something, if you get uncomfortable. I want you horny, not angry." She said.

I was a little leery about this, but it sounded like it could be fun. I guess the only thing that really mattered was that I was going to finally get some relief for my aching nuts, and I didn't care if I had to do it myself. Hell, at this point I think I would've gladly stood in the front yard and let the whole world watch me jack off, just as long as I could cum!

Saturday night finally rolled around, and I was ready to take my sexy wife out for drinks. I knew she loved to dance, and I usually tried to keep up with her, but tonight wasn't going to be anything more than a few slow dances at best. Never the less, I was looking forward to the end results of my two weeks of agony.

I had dressed casually, and was surprised to see how Margo was dressed when she came into the living room. She had on a black skirt, not overtly sexy with the hem about three inches above the knee, and a button down, sleeveless blouse, with the top two buttons open. I could tell from looking at her, that she was wearing a bra for sure, but didn't know about panties. She had on red heels that weren't anything spectacular, just something that would be comfortable. Shoes that she could easily dance in. Still, she looked great, and I was proud that she was my wife! I had always felt that I had married above my pay grade.

We went to a club that we liked in the city. They always had good music, and as it turned out, tonight they had a live band. We were lucky to find a table, or a booth, I should say, along a side wall, but not very close to the bar. I wasn't too concerned about the location, just happy to not have to stand at the bar all night with a bunch of people constantly reaching over me for drinks.

We had decided that I would limit myself to just having a few beers, to accomplish two things; one, I would be OK to drive, and two; I wouldn't ruin my big night by being too drunk to enjoy it. I certainly didn't want a replay of our anniversary night! Margo was having her usual white wine to start with.

The band was good, and I danced a slow song with my wife, then I went to the bar to get her a fresh drink. When I returned, I saw a man walking away from our table whom I didn't recognize. I sat Margo's drink in front of her, and took my seat in the booth. It was a horseshoe shaped booth, and I slid next to my wife.

I literally had to shout in her ear to be heard over the music. "Was that guy just leaving our table?" I asked, nodding in his direction.

She turned to me and said, "Yes. He asked me to dance with him."

I nodded, as if to say I understood what she had said, when she asked, "I know you're in pain and I am going to make sure that ends tonight, but I would like to dance some fast dances... is it OK if I dance with other guys?"

I remembered our agreement, and said, "Yes." Agreement or not, I would've said yes either way. She loved to dance, and it wasn't my favorite thing, especially in the condition my nuts were in.

At first, there weren't many guys asking her to dance, but it seemed like the more she danced with other guys, the more guys asked her. It was almost to the point that she was now spending little time at our booth, just stopping in between dances for a drink and to give me a quick peck on the cheek. Finally, after dancing with no less than five different guys, she sat down beside me out of breath.

"You enjoy watching me dance with other guys, don't you dear?"

Although I wasn't real wild about how many different guys she was dancing with, and her virtual absence from spending time with me, I reluctantly answered, "Yes."

"I'm glad to hear that." She said as she rubbed my hardening cock through my pants. "Will you please go in the men's room, and take off your underwear for me? I want to play with my toy. Bring them back with you."

I nodded my agreement, and made my way to the restroom. Taking off my underwear wasn't going to be easy, but I was eager to do it for my wife. Especially, knowing that she was going to play with my aching member. I just hoped she wouldn't make me cum in my pants! That would be very embarrassing!

When I returned to our table, the band was taking a break, and my wife calmly told me to show her my underwear. I pulled them from my pocket, and showed them to her under the table. She surprised me by telling me to go back into the restroom and throw them away. She told me I wouldn't be needing them anymore tonight. I shrugged my shoulders, and went back to the men's room.

When I returned, there was a tall, rather good looking guy sitting with my wife. He wasn't sitting closer than he should be, so from that, it looked innocent. I was still keeping a closer eye on things, while trying not to be obvious about it.

"Hon, this is Stan. I don't know if you noticed, but I danced several dances with him, and he asked if he could join us... That's OK with you, isn't it?"

As I took my seat on the other side of her, I said, "Yes."

Stan and Margo spent a lot of time talking and getting to know one another, and I actually felt like a third wheel. I wasn't happy about that. Just before the band started again, Stan went to the bar, and bought a fresh round of drinks for all of us. He said that as long as my wife was kind enough to dance with him, he was buying the drinks, and then he made a toast about meeting new people and friends.

I was just setting my beer down, when the band started, and he asked if he could dance with my wife again, to which I nodded agreement. Perhaps my suspicions were getting the best of me. Besides, I didn't want to go home and jack off tonight. I wanted that sexy wife of mine to fuck me stupid!

I watched them dance several fast songs, and when the band went into a slow number, I expected my wife to come back, so I could dance with her. To my dismay, she stayed on the floor, and danced with our new "friend". At first, they danced like friends would, and then suddenly things changed. He pulled my wife closer, and whispered in her ear. She nodded yes, and lay her head against his chest. I thought I could see him rubbing her ass, but I couldn't be sure. One thing I knew for sure, was that if he was doing that, he would need to visit the dentist on Monday!

My temper was up, when they returned to our table, and Margo slid in next to me, smiling and looking into my eyes. "Having fun dear?" she asked while Stan went for more drinks.

"Honestly?" I replied.

"Yes, honestly. I want to know what you're thinking, and don't worry about our deal. This question requires an honest answer."

"OK, but first, what did he whisper in your ear?"

"He told me I was very beautiful and that you were the luckiest man on the planet, and he said he was glad he met us tonight."

That disarmed me enough to re-evaluate my answer to her question. "Yes. I am having a good time. I was a little concerned about what I saw on the dance floor though. Was he rubbing your ass?"

"No dear... at least, I don't think so. Would that bother you if he was?"

"Honestly?" I asked.

She nodded yes, and I said, "It made me jealous, and I wanted to have some of his teeth on the floor, was my first reaction, but..."

"But what?" she asked.

"I don't know... It made me feel... confused. Part of me wanted to beat him to death, and yet seeing it was kind of exciting. I guess that's what you could call it. But... I need to make this point perfectly clear, so there is no misunderstanding. I do NOT have any desire, whatsoever to share you with anyone, so let's take that possibility off the table right now."

"Of course dear." She said. "I'm not going to fuck anyone but my sexy husband tonight." She smiled sweetly at me. I felt her hand rubbing my cock through my pants.

I never heard her pulling the zipper down, and there was no mistaking the feeling of her hand pulling my cock through the opening. I looked around nervously to see if anyone could see what she was doing. I groaned, when she started to lightly stroke it. She never had to spit on her hand for lubricant. I was leaking so much pre-cum, that it provided more than enough lubricant for what she was doing, and no one seemed to notice us.

"Don't put that away, until I tell you too." She told me. "I'm not done with it yet."

She was sitting there, licking her fingers, when Stan returned from the bar, and when he sat down he said, "Jim, I have to say, you are the luckiest guy I know. Your wife is an amazing dancer, not to mention the best looking woman in this place, and I thank you for allowing me the privilege of dancing with such a fine lady. You don't know how much I appreciate meeting you two. Being on the road for business most of the time can get pretty lonely."

I looked at Margo and she was blushing, and I thanked him for his kind words. I guess he wasn't that bad a guy after all. Moments later he was pulling her to the dance floor again. This time, I was certain that I saw his hands on her ass as they danced closer than necessary for the song that was playing. I was getting pissed! I just got done telling her how I felt about sharing her, and here she was letting him play with her ass again! Funny thing though... my dick was still rock hard.

My wife came back without Stan when the song ended. She sat very close to me, and put her hand on my hard cock, and resumed stroking it. "Did you see him rubbing my ass?"

I nodded yes. Inside, I was steaming.

"Tell me honestly... did it make you angry again or turned on? But before you answer, you should know I told him it was alright to do that."

"I don't know how to answer that." I said. "Yes, it made me angry again, but at the same time, it was exciting to see... at least my dick thinks so. I'm not sure exactly how I feel about it. I'm not sure if the feelings are genuine, or just because you've been keeping me on edge for the last two weeks. I mean... my dick gets hard watching grass grow right now, so I guess the best answer is... I feel confused. I do feel I have to reiterate... I'm not sharing you with anyone."

"Yes dear, I know, and I'm not looking for that, or expecting that. I just thought we'd explore some new things. Would you like me to continue teasing you, and see if we can figure out how you feel?"

"Yeah... I guess that would be OK. I'm a little concerned that Stan might be thinking the wrong thing, and that he's going to get lucky with you tonight." I replied.

"No dear. He's not going to get lucky, and I already told him that." She said.

"When did you tell him that?"

"The first time we danced, he asked me if you and I were swingers, or into things like that. I told him we weren't. I do want to tease him though. Especially if it gets you going at the same time."

"So you want to be a prick tease, and leave this guy frustrated and horny?" I asked. "Just what has gotten into you?"

"I like teasing you, and seeing how far we can push things. Is that so wrong?"

"I guess not. I just never thought you'd be that cruel to someone. You know he's not going to be a happy camper, don't you?"

"Let me worry about that. You can trust me."

I shrugged, and then took a drink of beer.

She smiled at me, and then said, "OK... back to the game. I know how much you like me to be braless, so... would you like me to take my bra off?"

"Yes." I always liked seeing her braless, but wondered where she might take this.

To my shock and amazement, she managed to pull her bra off right there at the table, without removing her blouse. She smiled at me and dropped it on the table and asked, "Do you want me to leave it on the Table for Stan to see when he gets back?"

I knew how I was supposed to answer, and it wasn't easy, but I managed to choke out, "Yes." My heart was pounding, and my cock was hard. I wasn't 100% positive about anything right now, other than, we were moving into something new for us, and it was exciting. Margret's fingers were still working their magic on my aching member, making it hard to think clearly. The little head was clearly winning the battle for control.

When he returned, the look on Stan's face was priceless. Margo broke into hearty laughter at seeing it. I was a mixture of embarrassed, angry, humiliated, and turned on. My whole world was in turmoil and I tried to get a handle on what I was feeling. Through the fog in my brain, I saw the two of them go to the dance floor again. This time, my wife held his hand while they danced, and her breasts swung seductively as she moved. Stan seemed to have his eyes glued to her chest. I hoped that he hadn't seen my dick dancing in the wind, under the table!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Surprise Wife Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds