• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ashley's Campaign Ch. 17

Ashley's Campaign Ch. 17

123

Chapter 17 - Bittersweet Morsels of Revenge

Content warning: Also please note that Ashley's Campaign has progressed from a story about the sexual awakening of a beautiful, smart and privileged young woman to something considerably darker. Ashley's innocent idea to campaign for Homecoming Queen has awakened her old enemies at school. Her desire for revenge for their persistent attacks has led her into a dark underworld of drugs and sex. This fantasy now has heavy elements of nonconsent/reluctance, oral, anal, incest, group sex, interracial sex, and bondage.

I would like to credit DocCIS for introducing Literotica to the concept of a libido enhancing drug in his excellent series, "Lap Dancing Girlfriend." If you like pole dancing, I highly recommend that series.

My thanks to DWS1973 for editing this chapter.

*****

Ashley didn't wake up on Thursday morning. At least, her alarm couldn't wake her after a long night of depravity fueled by the Senesse flooding her brain. Zach had taken advantage of her aroused state and made a present of her body to his four friends at an abandoned ironworks. When Ashley awoke from Zach's generous shot of heroin, she had already been taken by everyone at least once. Once awake, she had participated in a Senesse fueled orgy until everyone fell asleep from exhaustion. In exchange for entertaining the troops, Zach had given her the shot of prolactin she needed to function while she slept. She had managed to escape by crawling through a narrow mud-filled tunnel. It was after four in the morning when she managed to make it to the comfort of her own bed. She had been asleep for just two and half hours when Emily shook her awake.

"Ashley, you can't be sick and stay home from school today. We have a playoff game today, and you can't play if you skip classes."

Ashley groaned and rolled over, but she knew she had to get up. She remembered there was another good reason why she had to be at school. She was eager to see the look on her enemies' faces when the police found the packets of heroin she had planted in their lockers.

Emily put her hand on Ashley's forehead and said, "You don't have a fever. So get up. We need our goalie."

Emily was considerably smaller than her best friend, but she was strong for her size. She propped Ashley up in bed before ducking out of the bedroom. She returned with a wet towel. Ashley shrieked when Emily washed her face with ice cold water from the refrigerator.

When Ashley managed to stumble into the kitchen, Emily handed her a cup of strong coffee. It helped revive her enough for her to force down a small container of yogurt. She didn't have the appetite for anything more.

Ashley mumbled, "Josh, can I ride to school with you guys? I hope you are staying for our game."

Josh said, "Unlike your silly Miata, I have plenty of room in my Forester. So you're welcome to ride with us. I have football practice, but it's the day before our game so it should be short. I'll be at your game as soon as I can. I'll try and get some of my teammates to watch too."

When she got to school, Ashley ducked into the back of her history class. Any thoughts of completing any of her overdue homework went out the window when Old Mister Dunson's droning voice put her to sleep. She was jolted awake by the school public address system.

The principal said, "All students are to leave their classes immediately and stand by their lockers. The police will be inspecting everyone's locker. There is no reason to worry. The police chief said it is just a routine search. I'm confident they won't find anything."

Ashley smiled as she stood by her locker. It was going to be so sweet to watch Ellen being led out of school in handcuffs.

Sam, the police chief, was with one of his officers as they systematically searched her wing of the school. Sam pretended not to know Ashley when he asked her to open her locker. Ashley shivered as she recalled having sex with him and his friends in the party room at The Pink Pussycat. He made a cursory pass through the contents of her locker and slapped a green sticker on her locker.

He grinned at her as he said, "Locker 132 clear."

Ashley leaned against her locker and waited. Travis had his locker just a little farther down the hall. He was one of the basketball players who helped carry out Ellen's dirty work. He had assaulted her in the nurse's office the day she wore the little yellow dress to school. He had also been in the group that attacked her after she had gone to Ellen's house to discuss a truce. She could hardly wait to watch his face. When the police chief came to the basketball player's locker, he had his fellow officer search the locker thoroughly. Ashley was beginning to think they would never find the drugs when the officer held up several bags of heroin in his gloved hands.

Travis stuttered, "Those aren't mine. I've never seen them before."

Sam said, "They look exactly like the tip described. We'll let the lab decide. Meanwhile, you are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent ..."

Sam secured Travis' wrists together behind his back with plastic ties. The boy's eyes were wild as they marched him out to a waiting police van.

Ashley was surprised when they pulled a bag out of Jordan's locker; Riverdale's star running back explained that the pills were legal and very common in the sport's world. The police chief nodded as listened to the explanation. Fortunately for Jordan, Sam was a former Riverdale football player and a big fan of the team.

Sam said, "Jordan, I'm sure you're right. Sorry, but I have to take it in for testing. Meanwhile, don't worry about anything except breaking the school rushing record."

Ashley's locker was near the main entrance, and she was thrilled as she watched one enemy after another get marched down the hall and out the door. After Travis, James was led out. James was also protesting his innocence. Soon Ben, Stan, Larry and Hugh were marched down the hall past Ashley. She had to fight hard to suppress a grin when Ellen's best friend and fellow cheerleader, Stephanie, was led past her and rest of the Riverdale High School students. Stephanie was in tears as she protested her innocence to the officer dragging her down the hallway. A handful of other students were caught up in the dragnet. It was just their bad luck to have drugs in their lockers on the day Ashley turned in the basketball players.

She felt her excitement growing as she waited for her archenemy, Ellen, being perp walked past her. She had her phone ready to snap a picture. Instead of Ellen, a police officer led a sophomore girl out. Ashley recognized the sobbing girl as one of the new cheerleaders. As the minutes dragged on, Ashley realized the somehow Ellen had escaped her trap.

She had also hoped that Zach might be caught up in the raid. She hadn't planted drugs in his locker since he would recognize the packets his brother had sold her. Still, she had hoped that he would have drugs in his locker. She realized that she hadn't seen Zach all morning. So much for his resolve to buckle down and graduate.

The police search lasted until the first lunch break was over. Neither Zach nor Ellen was among the students arrested. After the police had left, the principal announced over the intercom that all of the students should take lunch together. Afternoon classes would proceed as normal. The principal expressed his disappointment in the students who had been arrested. He rambled on for over a half hour about the dangers of drugs and the need to "Just Say No."

Ashley sat with her soccer teammates at lunch. Her campaign manager, Beth shed some light on the reason for Ellen escaping Ashley's trap. It seemed that Ellen hadn't liked her locker assignment for her senior year and had unofficially switched with one of the new cheerleaders. Ashley felt awful about planting drugs on the young girl. She was boiling mad that Ellen was still free.

She laughed at Zach's reaction when he caught sight of her in the lunch room. He was clearly shaken to see her alive and at school. Last night she had overheard Zach when he had assumed that she had fallen into a pit at the ironworks and died. He had even suggested to Sarge that once they found her body, they should burn her corpse before tossing it into the river. She wondered how long he had spent combing the wreckage of the old iron works with his buddies this morning searching for her dead body. They must have finally concluded that she had given them the slip. Her missing car should have been the first clue, but maybe they thought someone had stolen it.

Ashley was a wreck by the time the school day was over. She had forced herself to eat something for lunch, but she had lost most of it when nausea sent her running to the bathroom. By the time she made it to the soccer field, she was trembling with exhaustion. Fortunately, the first playoff game was against a much weaker opponent. Riverdale's defense did a great job of protecting their goal. Their opponent was forced to take shots from a distance. Ashley managed to block all but one. It came in fast but high. She managed to get a finger on the ball and deflect it. The ball hit the crossbar and spun into the net. The final score was 2-1.

After the game, Emily said, "We need to stop by to pick up our dresses for the Homecoming Dance. Josh said he didn't mind taking us."

Sara's Dress Shop was a small boutique establishment. The owner waited on them as they tried on their dresses. Emily's fit perfectly but Ashley had lost nearly twelve pounds since her original fitting. The owner shook her head and gave the garment to her seamstress. Once it was taken in, the dress fit perfectly. She had chosen the dress because it would make it past old Ms. Sturgeon, who would be guarding the door to make sure every girl's dress past the school code. Once inside the school, she could easily convert the dress to something more interesting.

Ashley admired the dress in the mirror. The white taffeta fabric had gold colored metallic threads subtly woven in to produce a shimmering effect. The dress came with a jacket that had elbow length sleeves. With the jacket removed, the dress had a simple but elegant top. The front neckline plunged down just below the breasts, and the top was tied behind the neck. The back was bare to the waist. The gossamer taffeta material ended in the middle of Ashley's athletic thighs. A rustic cotton lace slip under the top fell straight to just above her white high heel shoes. The slip looked like it was an integral part of the gown but it was easily removed to create a sensational flared cocktail dress. With the slip and jacket off one would still pass inspection by any of the teachers except Ms. Sturgeon.

Once they were home, Ashley helped Emily prepare spaghetti and meatballs. Warm rolls and a salad complemented the simple fair. Her appetite had returned, and she went for a second helping. Unfortunately, she could feel the effects of the Senesse returning. At least, the prolactin had blocked it for a couple of hours longer than the night before. Even better, Kyle was back in town, and he had told her to stop over anytime she wanted.

Ashley's father called after dinner and Josh put him on speaker phone. His kids were happy to hear that the court in New York City would recess on Friday at noon. He promised Josh he would make it to the Homecoming Game. He apologized to Ashley for missing her playoff game and congratulated the girls on winning.

Ashley went to her room to study. She was exhausted, but she had a hard time sitting still. More than anything, she needed to sleep. She was puzzled by a deep ache in her bones since she hadn't played very hard in the soccer game. Maybe Kyle could fix her up with something for the pain. All she needed to do was make it to the Homecoming Dance, and she promised herself she would get her shit together after the dance. It didn't help that that asshole Kyle had decided to experiment on her with Senesse.

As it got later, her sexual uneasiness increased to where her arousal was unbearable. Finally, just after 8 PM she texted Kyle. He replied that he was meeting with his Dad the chief of police. He was in his Dad's party room at The Pink Pussycat. If she could wait an hour, he could meet her outside in the parking lot. He said he would text her when he was done.

Ashley was happy he suggested the parking lot. She had no intention of going near the party room in The Pink Pussycat again. By the time Kyle sent a text that he was available, Ashley was in a bad way. Her body was trembling hard. She had gotten nauseous and lost the contents of her stomach.

It was a Thursday night and the parking lot at The Pink Pussycat was only partially full. She texted Kyle to let her know she had arrived. After an eternity, he walked out of the back door of the club and sauntered over to her car.

She rolled down the window and Kyle said, "I've got the prolactin in my car."

She got out, and Kyle led her to a brand new Ruby Red Ford Mustang GT. He held the passenger door open for her.

When he got in, he said, "How do you like my new wheels? I got it using the advance from the Japanese. Thanks for entertaining them. They've made a large down payment for a shit ton of Senesse."

Ashley's leg was twitching as she said, "I don't care about your cool car. I'm all fucked up and need the prolactin. I don't understand why I feel so sick. My body aches, and I cannot keep any food down. I just need to get through this weekend. Maybe you have something to help me relax."

Kyle said, "Jeez, you are one dumb bitch. You're suffering withdrawal. I already sold you what you need, and I showed you how to use it.

Ashley cried, "What the fuck, Kyle! I'm not a junkie. I've only been using heroin for a week, and I wouldn't have ever taken any of it if you hadn't given it to me with the Senesse. You're wrong. I know you're wrong."

Kyle said, "Dumb fucking cunt, just give me your arm and shut the fuck up."

Kyle wrapped the sobbing girl's arm with surgical tubing and found a vein. As soon as the heroin flowed into her arm, Ashley felt relief. She settled back into her seat as her anguish was replaced by a pleasant warm glow.

Kyle said, "I got yelled at by the research team at Paladin. They are upset that my brother and I gave you more Senesse after the trial was supposed to be over. They gave me six more prolactin in pill form. Each of these should give you at least twelve hours of relief. They want you to make a note on your phone each time you take a pill. Right now, I have to wait for the heroin to relax you before I give you a shot of prolactin. Understood?"

Ashley nodded. She didn't have the energy to talk, and she let her mind drift. With the pain gone, she became aware of her body's intense arousal. Her hand drifted to her crotch, and she rubbed herself through her khaki pants.

Kyle sat and watched in fascination. This girl had been transformed in just a couple of weeks from a snobbish rich bitch to a horny slut. She'd been the star of two orgies in the party room, and if he believed Zach, Ashley had fucked four of his brother's army buddies into oblivion just the night before. If he weren't so exhausted from his trip to Boston, he would take her now.

The girl's eyes were closed, and she had unzipped her pants. Her hand was busy inside of her bikini panties, and she was breathing fast. The Senesse was fighting the heroin and winning. Ashley screamed as her body shook with an intense orgasm. It brought the poor girl no relief and Kyle watched as she worked to drive her shattered body to another orgasm. Finally, Ashley slumped in her seat too exhausted to continue. Kyle filled her syringe with prolactin and administered the release she had sought.

Kyle knew Ashley was incapable of driving herself home. He called his brother on his cell phone. Zach was in The Pink Pussycat party room getting a lecture from his real Dad, the Riverdale DA, about his poor performance in school. Zach was eager to escape his Dad's sermon and came out as quick as he could escape. Kyle rolled down his window as his brother strolled up to his new car.

Zack said, "Need help satisfying the nympho?"

Kyle tossed Ashley's keys to his brother and said, "No asshole, I just need you to drive her car back to her place. Follow me."

Ashley was sleeping when they parked her car in her garage. Kyle left her sleeping in her car shortly after 10 PM. Ashley vaguely remembered stumbling into her bed in the middle of the night.

Friday morning, Ashley woke up in her own bed. It was not enough, but it was the best night's sleep she had had in days. She pulled the covers up to her neck and stretched her lithe body. Her right hand slipped into her PJ bottoms, and she stroked her fingers dreamily up and down her bare slit. She moaned when her fingers brushed her firm clit. Her fingers moved faster and faster. Her other hand caressed her breasts. She bent her knees and spread her athletic legs to offer herself to a fantasy lover. She thought of Kyle fucking her with his huge dick, and her body exploded with a long, warm orgasm.

Ashley whimpered, as pleasant as the orgasm was, it brought her no relief. She knew she needed prolactin to control her arousal. After she had taken the pill, she noted the time on her phone as Kyle had requested. It was less than nine hours since Kyle had given her the shot. She had hoped the pills would give her the twelve hours of relief Kyle promised. The six pills had to last her through the Homecoming Dance. After the dance, she promised herself she would deal with all of her drug issues.

She managed to keep down some instant oatmeal and half of a banana before riding to school with Josh and Emily. Her brother and best friend were excited about the Homecoming Game, but the main topic of conversation on the drive to school was yesterday's drug raid.

All of the students at Riverdale High School were in an uproar over the drug raids. The rumor mill was running at full speed. The students arrested in the raid were still in jail. However, texts from the basketball player's family and friends unanimously proclaimed their innocence. At first, most of the students believed their denial of wrongdoing. Then someone posted a picture from a party hosted by one of the basketball players. Travis was upside down doing a keg stand, and his feet were held by James. Picture after picture followed the first one, and each poster tried to top the previous one. One picture even showed James snorting a line of white powder. It was clear the offenders had partied hard and engaged in alcohol, drugs, and sex. Some of the girls in the pictures were Sophomores and Juniors and certainly underage.

Ashley's Dad was home when they got back from school. Robert looked exhausted from a long week and his drive from New York City, but he had stopped at the grocery store to pick up dinner for his kids. Ashley squealed when she saw him and ran into his open arms. She gave her Dad a long hug.

Robert laughed and said, "I missed you guys too. I'm glad I made it back for the Homecoming Game."

Josh said, "We couldn't win without our biggest fan."

Emily said, "Josh needs to get ready for the game, but Ashley and I can help with dinner."

Robert said, Thanks, Emily, I can always count on you. I hope I have time for a shower. Josh, what time do you need dinner?

Ashley went to her room and took her second prolactin pill for the day. Kyle was wrong about the pills being good for twelve hours. The second pill had barely lasting nine hours. She had to hope that the Senesse would wear off. Otherwise, it was going to be a stretch getting through the Homecoming Dance tomorrow night.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ashley's Campaign Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds