• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 03

Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 03

1234

I was worried when my wife refused to let me take her hand as we walked back to our hotel. She had every right to be furious with me. She had just had sex with the Alabama quarterback while I watched from the shadows, and I had not stopped the big quarterback from shooting a load of cum into her fertile womb. Still, I refused to believe her when she said she felt so guilty about betraying our marriage that we should get a divorce. It was one of those times when I felt everything would be better in the morning. After she had informed me that our marriage was over, I had stupidly suggested we continue our fantasy that she was my sexy girlfriend, Cathy. Even worse, I had jokingly said I didn't mind if she had sex with the four engineers in the hotel room next to ours.

We had to walk around to the beach side of The Club to get back to our hotel. When we got to the beach, we ran into the four engineers smoking weed with a couple of girls they had picked up. I had enjoyed watching John fuck the redhead, Amber, back in his hotel room. Afterward, Amber had tried to add me as a trophy, but I had declined. Amber seemed to be focused on Robert for her next conquest. The other girl was Kimberly, who my wife had beaten in the go-go dance contest. Amber and Kimberly were wearing only the skimpy bottoms of their swimsuits. Amber wore a conch shell necklace that held a magic marker she used to keep track of her conquests. Amber's thigh had at least a dozen tick marks indicating her tally. Kimberly had accessorized her outfit with a silver necklace and a dark blue bandanna tied around her ponytail.

Wally saw us and yelled, "You guys are just in time. We thought we'd smoke some weed and head back to the hotel."

Wally's arm was around Kimberly's waist. He offered us the joint. I started to decline since my wife and I were physically and mentally drained, but my wife eagerly accepted the potent weed. She took a long drag and held her breath. I held out my hand, but she Bogarted the joint. She took a couple of long hits before she passed it to me. I soon realized that it was the batch of weed that was mixed with speed. Oh God, it was going to be a long night. My wife saw John drinking straight from a full bottle of tequila and held out her hand. John smiled when she took a long swig from the bottle before passing it to me. When I went to pass it on, Cathy intercepted the bottle and took another swig. What the hell was my wife doing?

Cathy handed the bottle to the brunette who said, "Hi, I'm Kimberly. I hated losing the dance contest, but you were awesome."

Wally said, "Kimberly is a cheerleader at Alabama. She came to The Club with Brent and the football jocks. I got my chance to dance with her when Brent decided to go after Cathy."

Kimberly looked at my wife and smirked, "Brent was the second thing I lost to you tonight.

Cathy said, "Sorry, I didn't want Brent. All I wanted was my wrap. I got more than I bargained for."

Kimberly sneered, "Brent's on a religious crusade to bring the pleasure of his gorgeous cock to every woman on the planet. I hope you got a chance to enjoy it. God knows, he's made a convert out of me."

After we had finished off two of the potent joints, we started walking down the beach. My wife glared at me for a second before putting her arm around John and setting off. Wally was with Kimberly and Amber had Robert under her sway. That left James and me to walk together. The weed had us all pretty fucked up. There was a lot of giggling every time someone stumbled in the loose sand. My wife appeared to be particularly clumsy, and John had to hold her tight to keep her from falling. We did better once we got down to the wet sand.

I was curious about what James had in his hand and finally asked him what it was.

James said, "I found this fancy, jeweled dog collar in the sand next to The Club. I have a dog at home so I grabbed it."

It was a beautiful, warm night and the full moon glimmered on the Gulf waters. A cool breeze provided relief from the heat of the day. We weren't making much progress back to the hotel because the couples kept pausing to make out. Cathy looked back at me to make sure I saw her kissing John. He had a big smile on his face that only got bigger when my wife slipped a hand inside the back of his swimsuit. The next time they stopped to kiss, he returned the favor. He looked stunned when his hand slipped under the bottom of her warp and found nothing but bare skin. When they started walking again, both of them had a hand on the other's bare ass. If she was trying to make me jealous, it was working.

I don't think anyone was in a hurry for the evening to end except for maybe James and me who were lacking in female companionship. We came upon a large driftwood log. Wally proposed we sit and rest from our strenuous hike that had covered maybe a hundred yards. The log wasn't large enough for all of us so the ladies amiably agreed to sit on their companions lap. I was annoyed to see my wife sit on John's lap with her back against his chest.

Wally lit another joint and we sat watching the moonlight reflecting on the Gulf. The bottle of tequila was nearly empty when it got to me. I finished the last inch in the bottle and dropped it onto the sand. I had had way too much to drink and smoke. I was totally fucked up and more than happy to sit staring at the moonlit Gulf. If it weren't for the speed mixed in the joints, I would have been comatose.

James and I were both staring at my wife sitting on John's lap. John had sat with his knees together, so Cathy was forced to sit with knees outside of his. I watched as he slowly spread his legs to separate her thighs further. He had one hand inside the top of her wrap caressing her breast. His other hand stroked up and down the inside of her thigh before eventually disappearing under the bottom of her wrap. When his fingers found her naked pussy, she twisted her head around to kiss him. She moaned into his mouth as John slowly finger fucked my wife in front of all of us. The only reason Cathy didn't have an orgasm was that John was not touching her clit. I had rarely brought my wife to orgasm through vaginal stimulation alone. Still, she was extremely aroused. I can only imagine what her mental state was. She had drunk and smoked a lot more than I had, and she was still suffering from jet lag.

We had been sitting on the log for some time when Kimberly said, "I had the strangest dream last night. I was with the other Alabama cheerleaders on a yacht cruising the Red Sea when we were captured by slavers. We were taken to a slave market in an exotic port city. We were stripped naked and chained to posts for inspection by a crowd of men. One after another, the men came up to inspect us. I heard the other girls cry out under the cruel hands of their potential buyers. I resolved not to give them the satisfaction of seeing my fear. They checked my teeth, felt my breasts and even shoved their fingers into my pussy. The men seemed to be intrigued by my shaved pussy and stroked my mound repeatedly while chattering with their colleagues. I writhed under their probing fingers, but somehow I managed to remain silent. Despite my intense fear, I became aroused. Before long, my pussy was wet, and my juices were running down my thighs. One of the men appeared to be enraged by my passivity, and he pinched my clit between his rough fingers. I screamed as he twisted and tugged at my sensitive nub."

"After they finished their examination, a fat ugly man climbed onto a platform and made a speech in a language I couldn't understand. One of my friends was brought up onto the platform and chained spreadeagled to a pair of posts. The man would yell something in a sing-song voice, and people in the audience would shout back. I didn't understand their language, but I knew we were being auctioned off. I was the last girl to be sold. Once I was tied to the posts, the auctioneer touched the most intimate parts of my body and chatted with the crowd. The hot sun beat down on my naked body as I squirmed under his touch. The bidding was enthusiastic, and the auctioneer seemed pleased with the final price."

Kimberly continued her account of her sensual dream. "A greasy old man was the winner. He was accompanied by a large black man who was evidently his servant. The servant fastened a jeweled choker with a leash around my neck. I was blindfolded, and my hands were tied behind my back. I stumbled forward when someone jerked on the leash. I was led through crowded streets. My ears were assaulted by a cacophony of strange sounds while my nose was stimulated by the exotic fragrances of a foreign city. Rough hands repeatedly fondled my naked body. It felt like we had walked for several miles before we stopped."

"My blindfold was removed, and my eyes were momentarily blinded by the intense sunlight. My sight recovered as I was led into a squalid building. I saw a crowd of men following us into the murky interior. Several scantily clad young women were waiting on a handful of customers in a large smoky room. The black man led me into a smaller room dominated by a large bed. He removed the leash after he tied my wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed. I was naked except for the jeweled collar. A large pillow was shoved under my ass putting my pussy on display for anyone entering the room. The greasy old man who had bought me rubbed my pussy until my labia flowered and my juices flowed."

"When he was satisfied with my arousal, he nodded to his servant and the big man opened the door. I could see a line of men stretching out of the building. When they caught sight of me, they pointed and shouted hungrily. The first man handed over a gold coin and crawled between my legs. I screamed when he took me roughly. I was relieved he didn't last long, but as soon as he left, he was replaced by another even more disgusting man. I realized in horror that I was the new girl in the fat man's brothel. Each man was followed by another until I passed out from exhaustion. It was dawn when my owner untied me."

Kimberly concluded her tale, "I woke up at that point. The dream left me aroused, and I rubbed my pussy until I had an intense orgasm. I think a lot of women have fantasies about being sold into bondage."

No one commented on Kimberly's sensual dream. We were all very stoned, but I'm sure all of us were aroused by her detailed description of her dream fantasy. I know my cock was hard from listening to Kimberly's story and watching John finger my wife.

Kimberly seemed annoyed no one remarked on her dream. She said, "Amber, have you ever dreamed of being a sex slave?"

Amber was sitting in Robert's lap, and she stirred to reply. "Sorry, my favorite fantasy is being taken by the football team in the women's locker room."

Kimberly said, "What about you, Cathy?"

My wife stretched and looked at me through half-closed eyes as she said, "I loved your dream, Kimberly. It's one of my favorite fantasies. When I was younger, I regularly masturbated to my sex slave daydream."

Kimberly said, "Have you ever considered acting out your fantasy?"

Cathy said, "I have tried bondage, but I think the rest of your daydream is impossible."

Kimberly replied, "I think we have everything we need for my sex slave fantasy. The hardest part is having a group of trustworthy friends. Since it's Spring Break, anything goes. I dare you to play out your slave auction fantasy with us. Come on, I dare you."

Cathy laughed, "You're kidding, right? That would be plain crazy."

"So you're basically admitting that you are too chicken to actually enjoy your favorite dream? I guess that is what happens when you get to be an older woman and your beauty fades. I should have known you're too much of a coward to have any fun before you're old, and it's too late."

I thought, Oh shit! when I heard Kimberly dare my wife. I could sense that Kimberly was still angry she had lost the dance contest and her boyfriend, Brent, to Cathy. She wanted revenge and was manipulating my wife. Kimberly was hitting every one of my wife's hot buttons. My wife has an innate weakness when it comes to dares, but I hoped her normally conservative nature would prevent her from accepting the outrageous dare. Unfortunately, my wife was angry at me and sexually frustrated. John's finger in her vagina had her intensely aroused but failed to bring her an orgasm. Brent had earlier kept her on the edge for an eternity before I interrupted any chance at her obtaining relief. Too much booze and weed were clouding her judgment. When Kimberly referred to my wife as an older woman, it was the last straw.

My wife sat glaring at Kimberly for a moment before she slid off of John's lap. She stumbled over to stand in front of Kimberly and put her hands on her hips.

Cathy growled, "OK, let's do it. You can be the fat greasy auctioneer."

Kimberly grinned and said, "I bet you'll chicken out after a couple of minutes."

Cathy said, "Put your money where your mouth is. I bet $500 I can perform your whole sex slave fantasy all of the way until dawn."

Kimberly said, "I don't have that kind of money. I'm just a poor student on scholarship. I'll tell you what. I have a strap on dildo in my room. The winner gets to fuck the loser in front of everyone here. Unless the idea is too scary for an old lady and you want to admit you're a chicken right now."

Cathy said, "You don't scare me. I'm going to enjoy fucking you until you scream you've had enough."

Kimberly grinned, "I think you are going to enjoy this as much as I will."

I jumped in and said, "I think this is getting out of hand. Maybe we should call it quits for the night."

Cathy stared at me and said, "Steve, I'm not backing down from this little bitch's challenge. Besides, I remember you saying, 'If it feels good, do it.' I even think we can fit in your fantasy about the engineers and me."

Wally said, "What about the engineers?"

Kimberly stood up and put her hand behind Cathy's neck. She pulled Cathy's mouth toward hers and gave her a long kiss. Kimberly's other hand dropped to my wife's waist and untied her cloth belt.

Kimberly moved behind my wife and said, "Cross your wrists behind your back."

Cathy complied, and Kimberly tied my wife's wrists securely behind her back. Kimberly's arm was around my wife's waist as the two women faced the rest of us.

Kimberly said, "I need to prepare the slave for auction. Does anyone have a comb?"

I pulled a comb out of my swimsuit pocket and handed it to the cheerleader. She sat my wife on the log and went to work on my wife's bleach blond hair. It was mass of snarls after her encounter with Brent. Kimberly finished by braiding Cathy's long hair.

Kimberly said, "We don't have any posts so I need someone to hold her."

Kimberly looked around the group until her eyes settled on me. She smirked, "I think you would make the perfect servant to restrain the slave during the auction. I hardly think it would be fair to allow the ex-boyfriend to bid. We all know you have a good job and could easily outbid everyone else."

Cathy looked at me and smirked. I walked behind her and grabbed her biceps. I turned her to face the bidders.

Kimberly said, "We only refer to our slaves by number. Maybe one of you can tell me what number she is."

James said, "She is number 28 because 28 is a perfect number and this slave is perfect."

Cathy smiled at James.

Kimberly announced, "Slave 28 is the last slave we have for sell because she is the prettiest of the lot. She needs to be broken, and obviously, requires extensive training. Are there any interested bidders who would like to inspect the slave?"

All of the guys raised their hands, but John shouted and caught the auctioneer's attention.

Kimberly said, "I thought you already inspected the slave but go ahead."

As John stood up to inspect the slave, Kimberly parted my wife's wrap so it exposed her gorgeous breasts. James groaned at the sight of Cathy's bare and very wet pussy. John had fingered my wife so much that her inner labia were engorged and flowering. Her pussy juices were running down her thighs and glistened in the moonlight. John pretended to inspect Cathy's teeth while his hands caressed her full breasts. My wife whimpered when John lowered his lips to her breast and sucked her hard nipple into his mouth. While he was playing with her breasts, he slid a hand down her firm abdomen. Cathy's body jerked when his fingers slid across her protruding clit. His fingers had parted her glistening labia before he pressed his middle finger into her vagina. I watch in stunned silence as my wife ground her engorged pussy on John's fingers while everyone watched.

Kimberly said, "I take it that you will be bidding on this lovely slave. Now sit down and let the next bidder inspect the merchandise."

John kept working his finger inside of my wife's pussy and smiled, "28, do you want me to buy you?"

My wife looked at me for a moment before staring into John's eyes and whispering, "Please buy me, master. I'll be very good to you."

I didn't know who this woman was. Cathy was standing in front of us naked while being finger fucked by a man she barely knew. This sexy slave was the complete opposite of my reserved wife. I knew she had to be even more fucked up on the booze, weed, and speed than I was but even so, this behavior was totally out of character even for her role as the flirtatious girlfriend. I was confused as I struggled to understand my wife's actions. Perhaps, it was only in response to Kimberly's challenge? Maybe it was only a scheme to force me to drop the Cathy charade so she could win the bet. However, I knew my wife was angry at me and had promised to convince me that our marriage was over. I prayed that was not the explanation because things were going to get real ugly if she had any hope of getting rid of me.

I decided to sit back and watch this fantasy progress until my wife chose to end it. Until then I would only end our charade if my wife was in physical danger.

The other engineers followed John and inspected my wife's body in the same manner. I was amused by James' timid approach. His hand was shaking as he pushed his fingertips into my wife's wet pussy. Cathy whispered something encouraging in his ear. He grabbed her ass with his other hand and began thrusting his finger deep into her pussy. His thumb rubbed across her clit. Cathy moaned and pushed her hips forward to capture more of his invading finger.

Kimberly put her hand on James' shoulder and said, "That's enough. If you want more, you will have to buy the slave. I think we are ready for the auction."

Kimberly had me release my wife for a moment while she pushed Cathy's wrap off of her shoulders. It slid down her arms until it reached her bound wrists resting on her shapely ass. The wrap hung to the ground like a colorful tail. She pinched one of Cathy's nipples causing her to squeal in surprise. I grabbed her biceps again for the auction.

The auctioneer said, "What am I bid for this exquisite female."

Wally said, "I'll bid twenty-five dollars."

Kimberly glared at Wally and said, "This isn't the flea market. Your bid is an affront to me. I am bringing you the highest quality women for your pleasure, and you offer a miserable twenty-five dollars for this delightful female."

Wally said, "Sorry, it's all I have with me."

John said, "I bid sixty-five dollars. I have more in my room. Can I owe you if I need to bid higher?"

Kimberly snorted, "Seriously, do you think we accept credit in the most exquisite slave market east of Cairo? Your bid is a little better but still far below what the delightful 28 is worth."

Robert searched the pocket of his swim trunks and said, "I'm all in. I bid a hundred and twenty dollars."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds