• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Return of the Black Cuckolds

Return of the Black Cuckolds

Nadia Abdirashid, born in the City of Detroit, Michigan, to a Somali Muslim immigrant father and a white American mother, certainly seemed destined for greatness from the get go. Her family history was certainly unique, to say the least. Nadia's father Ali Abdirashid moved to Michigan from the City of Mogadishu, Somalia, as a young man, studied Criminal Justice at the University of Michigan and, after becoming a U.S. citizen, he joined the Detroit Police Department as a patrol officer.

As for Nadia's mother, Alexandra Stone, she hailed from a family of blue-blood ranchers from the environs of Amarillo, Texas, and met the love of her life while studying accounting at the University of Michigan. Ali and Alexandra met during the tumultuous fall of 1987, and fell in love. Alexandra Stone's family wasn't thrilled when they learned that their only daughter had fallen in love with Ali Abdirashid, a handsome and ambitious young black man from the nation of Somalia.

While most Americans were slowly making progress when it comes to racial relations, the denizens of Texas were still hung up on interracial relationships. Alexandra Stone broke a lot of taboos by dating Ali Abdirashid and being open about it. In fact, the Stone clan disowned her over it. Alexandra Stone nevertheless married Ali Abdirashid, and they bought a house in the suburbs of Detroit. The happy couple was soon blessed with a brown-skinned angel, the unforgettable Nadia Abdirashid.

Nadia Abdirashid grew up in the City of Detroit, and at the age of eighteen she enrolled at the University of Detroit-Mercy, to study business administration. Growing up in a household led by overprotective parents, Nadia Abdirashid chafed under their authority and was thrilled with her newfound freedom on the University of Detroit-Mercy campus. Nadia Abdirashid joined a sorority, and began dating various guys, eager to explore her sexuality. One of them introduced her to the world of BDSM, and Nadia discovered her inner dominatrix. The rest, as they say, was history...

"Well, dear, I am the woman of your dreams and your worst nightmare come true, for I am that black woman who likes to cuckold black men," Nadia Abdirashid said smugly as she looked at her submissive, Tyson Whitmore, and snapped a chastity device on his long and thick black dick, effectively ensnaring his dick. The tall, muscular young black man looked at her, a strange look on his handsome face. Lust mixed with fear and anticipation, and Mistress Nadia drank it in.

"Yes ma'am," Tyson replied, and Mistress Nadia grinned, and admired her handiwork. For months now she'd been talking to Tyson online. The brother approached her on a forum dedicated to the BDSM lifestyle, and he started a thread about why black mistresses didn't deal with black male submissive types. Since most black men in BDSM were scared of their own shit and only identified as masters or tops, Mistress Nadia was intrigued by the seemingly open-minded Tyson.

Of course, Nadia Abdirashid had met plenty of guys who seemed cool but later turned out to be creeps. The Detroit BDSM scene was quite diverse, racially speaking, but Nadia soon found out that a lot of white guys on the scene fetishized black women, something which disgusted her. Nadia began a search for the elusive black male submissive, something akin to a unicorn in the BDSM scene.

That's why Nadia thoroughly vetted Tyson Whitmore before deciding to take him on as a submissive. Tyson Whitmore was born in the City of Calgary, Alberta, to a white Canadian father and a Nigerian immigrant mother. Six feet tall, athletic, handsome and smart, Tyson graduated from the University of Calgary and then moved to the City of Detroit, Michigan, where he's pursuing an MBA at Wayne State University. While in Detroit, Tyson got into the local BDSM scene, which brought him to Nadia...

"The things I am going to do to you," Mistress Nadia said, and the tall, curvaceous black diva clad in black leather rose from the throne-like chair in her basement, and turned around, pressing her big black ass against Tyson's face. Nothing Mistress Nadia loved more than to receive some serious ass worship from her subs. The brother hesitated for a moment, then he puckered his lips and literally kissed Mistress Nadia's ass. The sinfully sexy black dominatrix smiled with contentment. Tyson certainly seemed like a promising sub...

"Your ass tastes wonderful, ma'am," Tyson said, and Mistress Nadia grinned and spread her ass cheeks wide open. Tyson eagerly began eating her ass. Mistress Nadia made Tyson lie flat on the carpeted floor while she sat on his face, smothering him with her gigantic high-yellow ass. The feel of Tyson's tongue in her asshole thrilled Mistress Nadia, and she found herself moaning in pleasure. Tyson turned out to be a lot of fun indeed...

"Sub, I did not give you permission to speak," Mistress Nadia chastised Tyson, who nodded and fell silent. To punish her submissive for this gross transgression, Mistress Nadia put the tall, handsome brother on all fours and decided to play with his cute ass. Donning gloves, Mistress Nadia dipped her fingers in a vat of lubricant, and began exploring Tyson's ass.

"My ass is yours ma'am," Tyson said softly, and Mistress Nadia slapped his ass, then told him to spread his ass cheeks wide open. Tyson complied without hesitation. Mistress Nadia slid her fingers into Tyson's asshole, and smiled with satisfaction as the brother sighed. Laughing, Mistress Nadia dug into Tyson's ass, this time with two fingers, and she twisted them around.

Amazingly, the more Mistress Nadia fingered Tyson's ass, the harder his dick got, even with the chastity device on, and his handsome features were contorted in pain, much to her delight. Mistress Nadia pulled her fingers out of Tyson's ass, and replaced them with a dildo, and this time, she fucked his ass forcefully. Tyson groaned as she fucked him, and Mistress Nadia cackled with glee as Tyson finally screamed for her.

"Tyson, you are my bitch, and you got no idea what you're in for," Mistress Nadia said with a wicked smile, and she left the dildo embedded in Tyson's ass, and then got up. Walking to a curtained part of the basement, Mistress Nadia paused for effect, knowing that Tyson's gaze was following her every move. Grinning, Mistress Nadia lifted the curtain, unveiling her secret weapon...

"What's up, Tyson? I'm Mr. Dick, Mistress Nadia's Bull," said a tall, broad-shouldered, muscular and pale-skinned, green-eyed man in black shorts, whose face was hidden by a black cowl. Tyson looked at Mistress Nadia then at the Bull, and swallowed hard. Mistress Nadia walked up to Mr. Dick and kissed him, and then, as Tyson looked on, she pulled his pale dick out of his shorts and started stroking the hell out of it.

"Tyson, my dear, Mr. Dick is my Bull, and he's going to fuck me while you watch, your black cuckold fantasies about to come true, and then some," Mistress Nadia said smugly, and then she got to her knees and began sucking Mr. Dick's pale cock. The Bull leaned against the basement wall as the gorgeous black dominatrix began sucking him off, all while Tyson looked on, feeling both turned on and disgusted...

"I love to fuck black women with my big pale cock while black men watch," Mr. Dick said tauntingly, a little later, as he bent Mistress Nadia over, and playfully smacked her big black booty. Grinning wickedly, the Bull took out a condom, then slid his pale cock into Mistress Nadia's already wet pussy, and began fucking her while Tyson watched. Mistress Nadia grinded her big ass against Mr. Dick, driving his rod deeper inside of her.

"Tyson, my dude, I love the feel of a big white cock inside my tight black pussy," Mistress Nadia taunted her sub as Mr. Dick slammed his pale cock into her cunt. Mr. Dick really let her have it, and fucked the hell out of Mistress Nadia. Tyson watched the beautiful black woman he adored as she got fucked right in front of him, and felt turned on, and his black dick strained against the chastity device it was encased in. Damn, this was black cuckolding done right...

"Fuck, I can't believe I'm saying this, I'm actually turned on," Tyson admitted, and Mr. Dick finally pulled out of Mistress Nadia's cunt, and the foxy black dominatrix turned around and sucked Mr. Dick's pale cock, and when he came, she drank every last drop of his cum. Mistress Nadia licked her lips, then looked at Mr. Dick then at Tyson, and she smiled wickedly as a truly awesome idea crept into her cunning mind...

"Glad you had fun watching Mr. Dick fuck my black pussy, Tyson, now I get to watch his white dick go up your black ass," Mistress Nadia said, and upon hearing that, Tyson's jaw almost hit the floor. Tyson gasped, stunned at the fact that his most twisted desires had apparently been found out. How in hell could Mistress Nadia find out about his secrets?

While Tyson loved black women's curvy bodies, tight pussies and wonderful butts, sometimes he had man-to-man desires, and fantasized about guys with big dicks. Of course, he'd never admitted so to anyone. Tyson considered himself ninety percent straight, with a bit of bisexuality thrown in for good measure. Smiling shyly at Mr. Dick and Mistress Nadia, he nodded.

"Bring it on," Tyson said, and Mistress Nadia smiled, immensely pleased. A lot of black dominatrix types didn't want to take on black men as subs because of their own hang-ups about black men and society, but Mistress Nadia didn't have any of those problems. Watching a sexy black stud like Tyson Whitmore take a big white cock up his ass didn't bother Mistress Nadia in the least, because she was the gold standard of black female dominance. The black dominatrix with no limits...

"Thank you for this," Mr. Dick said, smiling at Mistress Nadia, who kissed him. Tyson was on his knees, eagerly sucking on Mr. Dick's pale cock, and the three of them continued with their fun. In no time, Tyson got Mr. Dick hard as a rock, and Mistress Nadia rolled a condom on his cock, and lubricated Tyson's ass in preparation. Time to get the wicked, controversial fun started...

"I want to watch your big white cock slide into a black man's ass," Mistress Nadia said, and she smiled at Mr. Dick as she spread Tyson's asshole while open. Mr. Dick pushed his long and thick, pale cock into Tyson's ass and Tyson groaned as he finally experienced the feel of a big dick up his ass. Not to be outdone, Mistress Nadia grabbed Tyson's face and rubbed it against her wet pussy till he got the hint. The brother began eating her pussy even as he got fucked in the ass...

"Nice tight ass," Mr. Dick said, gripping Tyson's hips as he fucked him good. At the same time, Mistress Nadia licked her lips, pleased, both by the sight of Mr. Dick's pale cock disappearing into Tyson's ass, and the feel of Tyson's sweet lips in her pussy. Tyson ate Mistress Nadia's pussy with gusto even as Mr. Dick filled his ass with his cock. The three of them continued to fuck and suck, until Mr. Dick came, and pulled out of Tyson's sweet ass, and Tyson's tongue action caused Mistress Nadia to squeal in delight...

"That was fun, thank you Mistress Nadia," Tyson said, a while later, as he finished showering and got dressed. The tall, handsome young brother thanked Mistress Nadia and Mr. Dick for a wonderful time, and then he exited the premises. Mistress Nadia and Mr. Dick watched Tyson Whitmore get into his car and drive away. Pleased, the two of them returned to the bedroom and resumed their fun and games. It was a great night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Return of the Black Cuckolds

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 443 milliseconds