• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Double Diner Date

Double Diner Date

12

This story is based on a comic by a guy named Rex. Only found out halfway through what this was based on. Hopefully it feels different enough.

*****

How does a guy accidentally get himself to of the hottest girls he's met to not only date him, but sleep with him? Normally any jock or douchebag you see on TV who cheats on a girl end up with none the girls and their car trashed, or something of the sort if movies are to be believed anyway. I on the other hand wasn't actually trying to cheat on anyone, my weird luck kicked in and it just shot me in a weird slope.

I wasn't the most popular guy around. I used to be a pretty geeky looking kid, skinny and weak, but at some point growing up I just sort of hit a growth spurt and became a incredibly active and good looking guy. I still looked kind of goofy if you looked closely but people actually came to like my goofy face once I started getting into my school sports team. Everything was turning around and going great for me, and that's around the time the girl I've had a crush on for years actually took interest in me.

Gwen was a cute blonde with an adorable face. She used to spend her times either studying or hanging out with the popular kids in the past because of how good looking she was. If it wasn't for how quickly the guys fell for her, making her popular, we might have actually been friends a lot sooner. Luckily for me we did actually finally get to really know each other and surprisingly to me we both had a lot in common. She was into a lot of things I liked and her hobbies actually interested me quite a bit. It was incredible how quickly we got along cause in only a week's time we started dating. For almost two years we dated until we graduated. Unfortunately Gwen and I weren't able to see each other as much and from what I understood on our last meeting, it was time we broke it off.

Having split from Gwen after such a long time together was really heartbreaking. She was the first girl I ever had an interest in, so to lose her after having such a great time left me in a pretty bad spot. For months I would mope around with my friends or at work. I lacked any real motivation to do anything besides work and practice. One day some friends had taken me out to a bar where we could listen to a band on stage while eating and drinking. To my surprise one of my friends got the lead of the band to come over and talk to me. I didn't realize until they left me but once she arrived I knew what they were doing, trying to get me to date someone new. It had only been a few months after I finished dating Gwen so looking for another girl wasn't actually on my list of priorities, but something about my mood at the time made me change my mind quick. When she arrived the first thing I noticed about her was that she looked familiar, probably a girl from high school or something. I didn't bring it up seeing as she didn't recognize me but there was something about her that at the time was eating at me, something I should have known.

Her name was Emma. She's a redhead, slender beauty that has a look on her face that scream, "I'm a rocker girl bitch!" When compared to Gwen she was basically the complete opposite. Emma was a party girl that liked to get wild and have fun, yet she still liked to chill out and just talk. Gwen wasn't always the calm collected girl, she would usually let her true colors show with friends but she definitely wasn't like that all the time. Emma felt so out of my ball park that it felt awkward just partying with her that night. At some point during our conversations we brought a topic on a movie and in a flash we just kicked it off. I don't know what it was but we both laughed at our jokes and would sing on the karaoke till we we starting cracking up and run off stage, we were having a great time. Eventually our night led to me heading over to Emma's place where we both had sex out of nowhere. I was probably incredibly drunk at the time so I must have agreed to it like a horny idiot. The morning after we both woke up and the first thing I was greeted by was Emma's hot body over mine.

"Last thing I was expecting last night was having amazing sex with a guy like you." Emma dropped down on me to land a kiss on my cheek. I have had sex with Gwen before but it was only a few times. It was hard to gage how well I was since she wouldn't say anything about it. So it came to my surprise to find that she was actually that impressed by how I did.

Almost immediately me and Emma hooked up and started dating. It was completely different experience than being with Gwen. There were many parties and her wild attitude felt like a nice change of pace that I could get around. For the most part everything was starting to go great and I had already gotten over my slight depression from Gwen, but one day something unexpected happened.

Emma had found out about my previous girlfriend and Gwen figured out the same about Emma. Gwen had called me to give one of the loudest rants I've heard. Apparently I had misunderstood what she meant by, "it's best to stay apart for a bit," cause we never actually broke up, I was just being an idiot. I was always bad at getting some things through my thick skull but I never thought I would mess up something so major. The worst part was that she still wanted to be with me, problem was the girl I was dating at the moment.

Emma and Gwen were actually huge rivals back in school. I must have not realized at all, not being popular and all. They hated each other and would compete over the smallest thing. So Gwen hearing that my new girlfriend is her rival probably wasn't the best thing for her to hear and same could be said for Emma. I was in a rough spot between the two. Both of them had actually stopped talking to me until I had figured this out. Emma was crazy into me and Gwen was technically still my girlfriend. The choice should have been simple but for some reason I couldn't wrap my head about it.

An entire month had before I received a text from Gwen. She said she had a plan on how to deal with the problem. We were all gonna meet a local diner and just talk it out until I eventually chose which one to go with. The first thing that popped into my head was how that place was gonna be a battlefield. Emma and Gwen both together while fighting over a guy they liked was sure to end in bloodshed.

At the diner I first encountered Gwen who was wearing a blue stripped sweater shirt with long sleeves and a short skirt with the same design. Her hair was let down and she was using cute makeup with blue eyeshadow that paired up nicely with her beautiful blue eyes. She looked like she was trying to impress me with how she was dressed. I never took her for the jelous type but I do know how motivated she can get and when she sets her eyes on something she won't let go.

"Chris over here!" She waved over at me so I could see her even though I was sure she had already seen me walking over. Maybe she was trying to get people to see me with her, it was a common place where our friends would meet up so word would have spread around probably.

"Hey, sorry if I'm late. You won't believe the mess there was on the way here," I wanted to make sure I made it on time to not further mess anything up and most importantly, get there before both of them saw each other.

"Oh please, don't worry about it. Besides you're always late to stuff," Gwen didn't seem as angry as she sounded the other day. In truth it was throwing me off at first. She was the kind of girl who could calm herself down for something, I just wasn't sure if it would last.

We both headed inside the diner and got our seats on the back, next to a window. It was relatively early so not many people were around. Gwen had helped out the owner of the diner and was able to order some things for free. As we were about to sit down, someone had caught my eye as they entered through the front.

Emma arrived wearing a red, sleeveless shirt and a purple skirt with a large belt on it. Her obviously and intentionally seductive clevage and short skirt stood out immediately the moment she walked in. More so than Gwen it was obvious she was also trying to win me over.

"Sorry for arriving late. Finding a good parking is impossible around here," Emma swung her hair back before walking next to the table. I could see Gwen roll her eyes the moment she heard she spoke.

"Emma," Gwen said out of the blue.

"Gwen," Emma replied back as she sat next to me.

I was now in the middle between both Gwen and Emma as they stared directly into each other. There was nothing but silence, the table in front of me and the dumb nervous smile on my face. The silence was soon broken when one of the waiters came over.

"Welcome. We will come back in a bit but first. Here's the menu and the specials for today," surprisingly both of them thanked the waiter in a unexpected tone. But once she was gone their eyes once again clashed with one another.

Gwen had finally stopped staring at Emma to look at the list we were given. Emma had reached out her hand to momentarily struggle with Gwen over the menu before they held it down in place in front of me. I was spending all this time trying to come up with something to say, anything that would get us all to speak. Finally something had blurted out of my mouth, I had no idea what I said or how it popped out but it didn't matter since both of them turned to look at me. I don't know why but it worked, Emma had started to talk and Gwen also would join in on ocassion until all three were in on it.

It was awkward but I was keeping them distracted from one another by talking about work and the such, only delaying the inevitable. I was able to do so until the waiter had arrived to ask for our orders. It was around there that we lost our pace.

"Oh good, can I get a large strawberry sundae smoothie please? Sprinkles, whipped cream, and a cherry on top if possible," Emma always had a way of speaking like a movie star or famous person with attitude whenever she was out. It's probably because of her rocker girl vibe.

Gwen raised an eyebrow while looking in Emma's direction, she smiled slightly right after, "Chelsea honey, can you get me and Cris the usual if you could?" Gwen was always incredibly nice towards people and really caring. Seeing the two contrast right before me was like seeing a wall half black and white.

After our orders had been taken we spent the next few minutes in silence once again. I didn't have anything to say and my mouth would tie up the moment it spoke up. When the food arrived I for some reason felt a little better about the position I was in even though it didn't mean much in the end since nothing had changed. The first thing Emma did was place two straws on the sundae smoothie, one pointing at me and one at her. Gwen quickly noticed this and placed her own straw before we could drink from ours.

"You are so lame you know that? Doing all that fake romantic crap," Gwen's eyebrows lowered a little as she looked at Emma. It felt like she was radiating hate over fdom her side.

"Oh please, this is lame? Has anyone told you how you spent your free time? Homework and more work aren't fun honey. No wonder he left you for someone more interesting." My heart stopped for a second and my eyes widened. The moment I was dreading had come.

Gwen grinned. She looked like she was about to flip out. Pretty quickly however she changed her expression into one that looked cocky. "I don't know Emma. Some thing about a hot, blonde who is hard working and spends her time at home sounds much more appealing than the lead of a band who sleeps with whatever guy compliments her singing."

I was expecting Emma to snap and go crazy but instead she smiled and looked back at Gwen. "What can I say? When I see guy who has such a great personality, I lose myself. Oh, sorry, I meant cock. Did I mention how great he is in bed?" Emma proceeded to place her lips on the straw in a very seductive way. Her hand was stroking the base of the straw while her tongue licked the bottom side pointing at her. I was getting turned on immediately and Emma knew I would get hard once she did that.

Both Gwen and Emma did one final stare off. It felt like a bomb was about to explode but unexpectedly they both laughed for a bit before smiling at each other. I was about to ask what was going on when all of a sudden I felt a hand rubbing on my crotch. Emma had placed her hand over my hard dick and was playing around with it.

"I, hey, what are you," I was cut short by Emma zipping down my pants. I don't know how but for that small moment I just spaced out and before I knew it my rock hard dick was out in the open hidden below the table. Emma was playing around with me for bit with two of her fingers on one hand while the other was above holding the straw.

I didn't know what to do. I was going to stop Emma but it just felt too good, and I was sure she'd probably pull something on me if I spoke. I tried to keep my face as normal as possible. Gwen did eventually notice how odd I was acting however.

Gwen placed a hand on my chin so she could turn my head to face her, "what's wrong pumpkin? You haven't taken a bite. I ordered your favorite and everything."

"Of course, I'll eat in a second. I'm just feeling a little odd is all," I probably could have come up with a better excuse but I was trying to say something quick and short.

"Well you would probably feel better if you weren't so tense. When was the last time you relived yourself?" All of a sudden I feel another hand gripping my cock. I looked down to see Gwen's hand holding on to me.

I looked back and forth between Gwen and Emma expecting one of them to explain. Emma raised her left hand away from the straw and over to her lips to gesture me to keep quiet. She placed her hand back on the straw while continuing to touch the top of my dick.

"So tell me Chris. Who do you think sucks your dick better, me or Gwen? Emma sucked on the straw imitating a similar way to how she had sucked me off the last time.

Gwen pointed my head in her direction one again to look at her, "oh come on. Cris is a man of simple tastes. He likes his blow jobs to be nice and simple." Gwen held her head up by the cheek so she could drink from her straw while staring at me. Her lips were surrounding the straw the way you would normally drink from one but her soft round lips reminded me of how cute she looked when she would suck my dick slowly and gently.

The entire time both girls were stroking my cock while keeping a completely calm look on their faces. I on the other hand was struggling to not look like I was enjoying myself too much in public, even if there weren't many people around. Gwen and Emma didn't even change expressions. They had a dreamy look on their faces, they were enjoying themselves.

Emma had stopped touching the head of my dick for a moment before going back to hold it by the sides for a bit. "So Gwen. How do you normally pull back his foreskin? Do you use your hands or do you do something more interesting?" Emma shook an eyebrow before leaning down to my dick. She opened her mouth around and over my cock, using her lips to slowly push down my foreskin in a very quick and efficient way. She came back up smiling, luckily no one had seen her.

"Well the thing is, I usually like to play with it before I pull it down. So I can never really remember honestly." Gwen moved her hand to the top of my dick. She pressed her palm over my head while putting some pressure on it. The direct contact was the first thing that had me groan a little aloud.

One of the waiters had come by just after I finished making my sound. She didn't seem to notice but my face was probably all sorts of odd looking. "Hey is he okay?"

Emma was quick to take lead and respond, "yeah, of course. He's just a little, tense is all."

The waiter nodded and turned to look at the table. "Is there anything I can get you?"

"No, it's fine. We have everything we need right here," Gwen gripped my shaft insanely tight while keeping a cool collected smile on her face.

The waiter walked away and Gwen continued to tease me with her palm. Emma rolled her eyes before reaching out to grab a slice of cheesecake from Gwen's side of the table. "You know what, I think Chris wants a little taste of cake," Emma lifted a slice of cheesecake over to my mouth, dropping it halfway in a very obviously intentional way. "Oh darn, I guess I dropped it."

The slice landed on my dick. In a hurry Emma pushed away Gwen's hand and started spreading what fell all over my shaft before I could clean it up.

"Gwen, look at the mess you made. You should really clean it up," Emma licked off some cake from her palm slowly.

Gwen rolled her eyes at her, but not in a annoyed manner but like she knew she'd do something like this. "Well, I was getting hungry anyway," without hesitation she dropped a fork on the ground and as if to pick it up she went below the table. The tables had a long piece of fabric that covered the sides but I'm sure anyone could see her legs from the right angle.

I couldn't see Gwen very well so when she started to lick my shaft I jumped a little. Her tongue wasn't really cleaning off the mess, she was tracing my cock to make it spread further down. While Gwen was doing that, Emma took a slice of my chocolate cake and took a huge bite of it. I was so focused on Gwen that I did notice Emma reaching out to grab my shoulders. She pulled me to her so she could kiss me with the slice of cake still in her mouth. Emma's hands slid down from my shoulders over to Gwen. I wasn't able to see what she was doing but I could very easily tell. Emma had grabbed Gwen by the head to force her to deep throat me.

Emma was shaking Gwen's head up and down while she kissed me. You couldn't tell by the look on her face but I could feel and slightly hear Emma laughing while we kissed. She was using both hands to force Gwen down. I could hear Gwen gagging even from up here. I felt horrible but the entire situation was turning me on like you wouldn't belive. I was about to come and Emma recognized my expression immediately. I could feel her picking up the pace with Gwen's head and in only a few short pushes I reached the edge.

I shot my load inside of Gwen's mouth. Emma was holding down her head till the very last moment. Once I was done Emma pulled her mouth away from my face and let go of Gwen. She stood up and headed over to the other side of the table to where Gwen was. She pulled Gwen out from below the table and laid her back again the seat. They both looked at each other and laughed with Gwen mouth looking puffed up from the mess she must hsve had in her mouth. Emma leaned forward to give Gwen a kiss and to my surprise they she actually kissed her back. They kept spreading around my semen and food with their tongues before finally pulling away to swallow. I was completely confused and was starting to think this was a dream.

"You did great Emma. I like how you arrived fashionably late." Gwen placed her hands on Emma's shoulders while keeping a wide smile.

"Oh thanks. Also hey I'm sorry for pulling your hair like that, heat of the moment and all." Emma was petting Gwen's hair in a very caring way. "Hey at least your shirt didn't get dirty right?" Emma started laughing with Gwen joining her shortly after.

I rubbed eyes for a bit before finally speaking up, "so, what exactly is going on?" Both of them looked back at me while laughing under their breaths. Emma stood up helping Gwen out of the seat with her. They both stood next to me.

"Oh sorry Cgris. We did all this to mess with you. We didn't actually wanna talk it out cause me and Emma already did." Gwen threw a one dollar bill on the table before walking away with Emma.

"You don't mind paying right? Thanks again and we'll see you tomorrow!" Emma yelled out at me while running off with Gwen cheerfully.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Double Diner Date

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds