• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Office

The Office

I'm working late when there is a knock at building door which surprises me because normally the building is empty by now. I answer the door and to my surprise you are standing there! As you stand there you can see the shock on my face as I stare into your eyes. You smile and ask if I am going to let you in. Of course you can come in I say. As you walk in you see all the office equipment. As you look around my eyes look you up and down as I can't believe you are there. As you walk by me I stare at your ass as it sways back and forth. I notice the curves of your body and just want to touch you. You must be able to feel my stares cause you turn and give me the evilest grin. What are you staring at, you ask. I smile and say, I am staring at the sexy woman that just walked in. What are you doing here? You answer, I am here to do you. You notice the cameras and ask where is a good place we can hang out. I ask you to follow me.

We walk across the room and into my office. You see my desk and stop as you come to it. You put your hands on the desk and lean over. Your round ass stands out and begs for me to touch it. I walk up behind you and place my hands on the lower portion of your back. You push back looking to feel my body to press against yours. As you push back you feel my hard cock through my jeans. My hands slide down your outer thighs as I push my mid section against your back side. You look over your shoulder at me and your eyes beg me to touch you more. My hands slide up your side and reach around your body. I find your contained breast and caress them through your shirt. Your nipples are already hard as I begin pinch them and push harder against you. You reach back with one of your hands and feel my hard cock. You smile and say, I think you are happy to see me. I caress your hair and pull it back with my hands. You feel me pull at it making you rise up. You turn and we are face to face. Your hand rubs me and excites me more. My hands vigorously rub your tits and play with your nipples as you rub me harder and harder.

You pull your shirt off so nothing but your bra is holding back your tits from me. Your nipples stand out and beg to be touched. I kiss your lips and reach around you. You unbutton your pants and let them drop to the floor. I slide my hand up between your legs and find you already soaking your panties with your juices. As I touch you you undo my pants and pull them down. you find my cock easily and pull it out of my underwear. The end of my cock is already wet from excitement as you continue to rub it. I pull your bra down allowing one of your tits to fall out. I take it in my mouth and begin to suck and lick your nipple as my hand rubs you between your legs. Your breathing quickens and moans begin to escape your lips. You grip my cock tight and you drop down to your knees. I feel your mouth envelope my cock as you start to suck and stroke me with your tongue. I almost fall down as the feeling of you sucking me throws me off balance. I take your hair in my hand and grip it tightly as you take control and suck me to the brink of cumming. My head falls back as I moan loudly and call out your name. You love having so much control of me. You drop down so far on my cock you begin to gag but don't care. You taste the salty cum as it begins to flow but stop before I erupt in your mouth.

I so fucking want to taste you now. I pull you up and to the end of the desk. You sit up on it and I spread your legs wide. You watch as I drop down between your legs and begin to indulge on your wet pussy. I pull your panties off and you feel my tongue licking your clit. Your legs shake as my tongue licks you and my beard rubs against your inner thighs. You taste so fucking good... I take two fingers drive them inside you. Your body stiffens and you cry out as I finger fuck you and eat you out. Your pussy feels so soft against my tongue. You lay there and let me work my magic. After what seems like forever I pull up. You look at me and can see your juices glistening on my beard. I pull you up and kiss you. You taste yourself as we kiss. This kiss is wild and rough. Your hands are all over me as mine are all over you. I pull your bra off and you pull my shirt off.

Our bodies press together and you feel my cock pressing against your pussy. You pull yourself to the edge of the desk wanting to feel my cock inside you. You reach down and guide my still wet shaft inside you. I slide in easily and we both exhale as we feel each other in ways we aren't suppose to. You look into my eyes and say, Fuck me. I then drive my cock deep inside. You wrap your arms around me as I pump you. We look into each others eyes as I pound you harder and harder. The excitement is to much. Feeling you around the shaft of my cock drives me crazy and I wildly fuck you hard. Before you know it I am crying out and you feel my cum pumping into your waiting pussy. The feeling of me cumming inside you drives you crazy. You do all you can to help drive it deeper inside side wanting as much inside you as you can get.

You jump up and drop to your knees again. You take my cock in your mouth sucking whats left of my cum out. I pull at your hair as you do this. I then pull you up, turn you, and push you down over the desk. Again my finger enter you and I drive them deep. Within seconds you are crying out as you cum too. Your juices and my juices come pouring out as I refuse to stop. You grab at the desk screaming as I pull at your hair and drive my fingers inside you. I then turn you and push you back up on the desk. I spread your pussy wide and lick at your clit driving you to another orgasm. Screaming out you dig your nails into my back. Your whole body shakes and jerks as I finish up satisfying you.

You lay there feeling your pussy twitch and our juices drain out of you. After we kiss and regain some strength you stand. The desk is wet with our love making. I take your panties, wipe the desk and put them in my desk drawer. I want to be able to smell your sweet scent everyday. I nibble at your nipples and caress your body before we both get dressed and leave together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds