• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • And Here We Are Ch. 01

And Here We Are Ch. 01

12

This is never where I saw himself.

I was the Vice President of my own finance firm at 40. I did what I wanted, when I wanted, and I had the background and self-awareness that made me successful at every venture I attempted. When I met Lucy that was never truer. I had always been happily detached from relationships, wining and dining plenty of beautiful women over the years. I was content with the setup, but Lucy changed the game on me. A corporate HR rep at my friend's firm, I met her by chance at a dinner party. It wasn't long before we were scaling mountains, taking road trips, and grabbing life by the balls. We were so in our own world that it completely caught him me guard that when, 3 months in, she mentioned she had a daughter.

Jasmine didn't look a whole lot like Lucy, and I always had trouble relating to her and sizing her up. For reference, I stand 6'4", Lucy stood about 5'8", and Jasmine was only about 5'3". I met her when she was 17, so I cut her some slack, but she was just... distant. Not necessarily different than any other 17 year old girl, but we sort of just had this unspoken understanding about what each of us were in each other's lives. And that was just fine for a while. Two years later that wasn't an option.

Lucy died in a car accident 3 months ago. The one thing both Jasmine and I had in common was the way we coped. We got a little closer, but we mostly were shells of ourselves for about a month. When I had to settle some of Lucy's affairs, I was forced with some very confusing decisions. When we married we merged all of our assets, including insurances and dependencies. I was fortunate enough to have a pretty large home, and it became clear to me that I was actually the closest thing to a family member that her daughter had. I really didn't thing I was cut out to be anyone's step-father, and to be honest I didn't want to become her legal guardian. I didn't think I had any legal obligation now that she was 19. But she still lived in my home, and she was doing a post-grad year at a very prestigious all girls school. At the end of the day I felt that, because I had the means, I needed to honor Lucy's memory by giving her daughter a home where she could cope with her mom's passing at her own pace and with someone who had an idea of what she was going through. So I thought that was the arrangement, that Jasmine would live here until she finished college and I would cover her expenses. One daughter, in name if not blood. That was the deal.

What I had never considered was the storms that Lucy weathered while I was working. Jasmine had four really close friends who I knew spent a lot of time at my house. I didn't have many interactions with any of them until a little before Lucy's death, but in that short time I got the lay of the land. All five girls went to the same school and were also doing the post-grad year with Jasmine. I assumed they came from similar backgrounds. I assumed they were as equally adequate as Jasmine. But with Lucy gone, my whole view changed.

Being a legal guardian wasn't very fun, and I came to realize that I may as well have been the guardian for the other four girls. Every night I came home they were there making themselves comfortable. Not bad girls by any means, but not respectful at all of my home or my rules. Over the last two months I had to bail them out of trouble with the authorities six different times, for a variety of offenses. Noise complaints, parties, breaking curfew, drug and alcohol stuff, you know the drill. Every time I tried to contact each girl's parents to have them take responsibility for their girls and explain to me why they always slept at my house, I got nothing. I realized I was being a pushover, so this morning before Jasmine left for school I told her we needed to have a talk about expectations going forward. It was going to be pretty easy I thought. If she was going to do stupid crap with her girls, then just be smart about it. Give me a heads up, ask for permission to do things, etc. I thought I was being extremely reasonable given the circumstances.

"Why?," was all I got from Jasmine. I used a little more force when I told her it was because I said so. She complied and left for the day. Not so bad I thought. I got to work around 9 and planned on staying until 5, my first "normal" work day since Lucy's passing. I was lucky to have some top lieutenants to hold down the fort during our grieving process. As much as I appreciated their help, I needed to lead myself. We had a big client, a huge local real estate company, to discuss a five year partnership. I was on my game, it was Friday, and we nailed our pitch. Just like that, we're inking the deal and everyone is celebrating. Tony, my assistant VP, wanted us all to go out for drinks later to celebrate. I hadn't had fun in months and was looking forward to it. On my way home I forgot I had told Jasmine we needed to talk. I figured it would be fine and take 10 minutes. It would take me another 10 to change and I'd be on the way to Tony's by 6. Simple enough.

When I walked through the door, any good feeling I had left was gone. My downstairs was trashed. Wrappers and bottles everywhere, the distinct smell of vodka and weed permeating through my den and into the kitchen. My neighbor Mrs. Gordon must've noticed me get home and told me what she saw. Tons of kids were here and hightailed it out of here about an hour before I got home. In my head, I was screaming and cursing, but I kept that below the surface. I thanked Mrs. Gordon for her report and proceeded up the stairs.

I heard some giggling coming from Jasmine's room, and I had an idea of what I was going to have to do. As I opened the door the five girls were as comfortable as could be. They were all still in their school uniforms just without the socks and heels. Lounging around, painting nails, working on their laptops, without any sense of worry or concern. Jasmine was laying on her stomach on her bed when she turned around. "Hey Roy, what're you doing here?,". What?, What am I doing here?

At that point any chance of this being pleasant for these young ladies was gone.

I locked the door behind me and grabbed Jasmine off the bed. "ROY WHAT THE FUCK?!?!". Now that I had all the eyes in the room on me, I needed to act fast. I needed to show these girls that under my roof you obey my rules, and I needed to show them that I had all the power.

When I saw them in these barefoot schoolgirls still in their uniforms, I decided in my head that a spanking was going to be the price these girls paid. But it needed to demonstrate my absolute control more than anything. When I saw the footstool next to Jasmine's bed I knew what needed to be done. I grabbed it, placed one leg on it and hoisted Jasmine over my knee. I figured that there was no more submissive or humiliating position for a 19 year old girl to be in than over her step-dad's knee suspended four feet off the ground.

I think it worked, because the other four girls' jaws were basically on the floor over in the corner of the room where they had retreated. At this point Jasmine was kicking and screaming like a child, screaming my name and begging me to put her down. I was doing a good job of keeping my composure when I started to get some fight from the girls in the corner. When I shot them a stink eye, three of the four shamefully looked down. I decided who was going to go last off of that.

Back to Jasmine, I lifted her skirt and yanked her panties off and threw them on the floor. Without hesitation I started working her big round ass over. She was screaming and crying and begging for relief for the entire 5 minutes I kept pounding. Her light tan cheeks were now rosy red, and I was starting to feel her weight. Jasmine, like I said, didn't look a lot like her mom. Lucy was sexy and lean. Jasmine was a cute girl I guess, but she couldn't keep up with Lucy. She was healthy, probably about 120 pounds when I first met her, but over the past couple months she ballooned a little. I would guess she was maybe 140 or so now, with shoulder length blonde hair. She continued to scream. "Please Dad, please stop!" Never thought I would hear that, and gave me a twinge of guilt. But I cared about her and she needed to be disciplined. As I finished my work, I let her breathe a little as she continued sobbing. But what I noticed next kind of freaked me out.

My left thigh was soaking wet. I can't believe it took me a few seconds to figure out why, but when I looked back down at my handy work I knew. Jasmine was incredibly wet from the beating. Maybe that was part of the reason she was still crying. I knew how bad this could look, and if it was just me and Jasmine I would have continued spanking her for being aroused by this. Nevertheless, I decided to let her save some face and not mention it. I tossed her onto her bed where she immediately began to rub down her ass.

"So who's next?" I said confidently. That's when the screaming and begging and cursing started.

"You can't fucking do that!" "You're not my dad!" "We're not little girls!"

"You're right, most little girls are taught to respect their elders, especially when they're always willing to help you." I decided that Leah would be next. Leah was Hispanic, the only ethnic girl of the group, and she stood about 5'6". I walked over and grabbed her arm and dragged her over near the bed where I again lifted her off the ground and over my knee. Maybe it was the adrenaline, but I was surprised I had the strength to keep Leah off the ground after Jasmine. "Please stop! We're sorry! It won't happen again!" Nope. Not today. I went through the same routine as earlier, I yanked her skirt up and her panties down and began Leah's session. It went similarly to Jasmine's. I knew the least about Leah, all I could gather was she always looked like she'd rather be somewhere else. I think I had only heard her speak two or three times, but I now knew exactly how loud she could scream. By the end she was begging for forgiveness as she just hung over my leg. Her crotch was absolutely soaked as well. It made me think a second about whether I was actually achieving my goal, but I needed to show consistency with these girls. I tossed Leah over on the bed next to Jasmine and they cuddled up together and continued to cry.

"It's your turn Heidi." Heidi's eyes shot open. She slowly got off her knees and meekly shuffled over to me. If I had any sort of connection with any of these girls, it was Heidi. She was very shy, but she always was extremely polite and actually initiated a few conversations with me, which I could appreciate. I think she had the reputation as the prude of the group, and that may have been confirmed by her obedient response to my command. She was average in just about every way: height, weight, build, etc. She had nice brown hair and very fair skin. She just had a classic look about her and I felt that she maybe didn't deserve this. I lifted her up over my knee and got surprisingly little resistance. I hesitated for a split second before I flipped her skirt up and panties off. What I saw next shocked me.

Heidi's bottom was already pretty red and had some cuts and bruises on it. I don't know why I was suddenly concerned, but I asked Heidi who had done this to her. "Mr. Schmidt, our classic literature professor," I had never heard the name before and asked why. "He's dating my mom, and he punishes me in school for stuff that happens at home," she said, very quietly. I could piece together now why she was so happy to spend most of her time here. "I'm sorry Heidi, we'll talk about this later, but you will still join your friends in this punishment,".

"I understand, sir, and I'm sorry for not respecting or obeying you." I was shocked to hear this, and I was convinced that one of the other girls had some power over her and got her to go along with their bad ideas. Either way, I got to work on Heidi's ass. I tried to be more gentle, mostly because she deserved this least but also because someone in a position of power was taking advantage of her and causing her pain. I would have to look into that. When I struck her cheeks she lightly squeaked "oww" for every blow. She was being a trooper, so I cut it a little short time wise of the first two. She was crying gently by the end, and while I was disappointed again to find her moist down low, it was very little by comparison to Jasmine and Leah. I lightly placed her on the other bed in the room, and walked over to Robin.

"Come on Robin." She groaned and reluctantly got up and stomped over. If Heidi's response to the same question was a reflection of her personality, then this also held true for Robin. If I hadn't know these girls, I would have guessed that Robin was Lucy's daughter. She was tall, maybe 5'9", with a very athletic build and all the confidence that that figure would instill. She had thick blonde hair and was super headstrong and stubborn. But like Heidi, she at least showed me the courtesy of acknowledging I was present when she saw me, and she usually thanked me for having them over. I somehow still wasn't tired and had no trouble lifting Robin over my knee. I flipped her skirt up and found another surprise: a g-string that almost certainly wasn't a part of the uniform. I got to work and she did her best to not make any noise. Once I got to the end of her round she started to break a little. She began to kick and squirm and it took a lot of effort to keep her in position and prevent her from falling and hurting herself. She had a nice tan going, but she bruised a lot like Heidi: very darkly. "Why are you doing this?" she squealed. I gave her one last hard smack that elicited a hard shriek. I thought of a witty reply, but all I could manage was "because when naughty girls leave junk all over the house of the man who has bailed them out of several jams recently, something has to give."

"I'm really sorry Mr. Braxton," Robin cried. I think it was sincere, and even if it wasn't I was already focused on how I was going to handle Shayna. I put Robin on the bed next to Heidi and shifted my gaze over to Shayna, who had a shit-eating grin plastered on her face. If Robin looked liked Lucy, Shayna acted like my daughter, or at least what a stereotypical teenage daughter acts like. She was rude, lazy, entitled, smug, and manipulative. Like the other girls, she was not unattractive. She was Jasmine's height with nice auburn hair. But unlike the other girls, she had a lot more baby fat. And this all made sense, because Shayna was the one who was always helping her self to the junk food in the pantry. I didn't get how she called all the shots in this group, but that's the way it was. She was always grabbing stuff from the fridge without asking, and I had a feeling that she was drinking most of the beer in the house given her curves. But she walked around like she owned the place, and I think that even made Jasmine uncomfortable.

"There is no fucking way you're doing that to me," she barked. "The fact that you think you have a choice, or that you're punishment won't be worse than the other four COMBINED, is pretty hilarious," I snapped. "Well you're not getting me off this floor," she exclaimed defiantly. Ok then. I noticed the other four were now observing through sniffs, and I had to take action. She tried to go limp, but with one yank I was able to get her up and throw her over my shoulder. She didn't really resist, but the snarky commentary intensified. "So how fucking tough do you think you are?" she smirked. I didn't respond, because I knew exactly how I was going to break this little skank. "You know I drink all your beer right, Roy?" Cocky as hell until the very end. As I continued to the locked door with her in my control, I got the last word in. "I know, I can feel it all in your belly right now." Before she could shoot back, I opened the door quickly and then shut and locked it. A few moments of silence ensued on the way to my bedroom before she responded.

"What are you going to do to me?" The tone was different than before, no doubt because there was no audience. "What someone should have done a long time ago." I opened and shut the door and then locked, all with her over my shoulder. I found an identical stool to the one in Jasmine's room and plopped little Shayna over my knee. As I flipped her skirt up, I found another "surprise". "Why am I not shocked that you don't wear underwear?" She growled, " Like what you see?" I let her have this one, because I had a feeling the sarcasm was about to go away. I began my work and it didn't take long before the extra padding of the fat on her ass bruised and she started to squirm. "Ok, I fucking get it please stop!" she shouted. I picked up the intensity and she started to scream. I probably got a little carried away because I looked down and noticed that some of the zits on her butt were popped and bleeding. I stopped and looked at my hand and there was some blood on it. She was crying and breathing very heavily, like she had just ran a marathon. If this had happened to any of the other four I would have stopped, but Shayna needed to be broken. If she was going to stay here she was going to be a good girl, or she wasn't going to stay here at all. I continued slapping until my hand hurt. She began to moan, as if she was enjoying it. It made me angry and I unleashed some of my most ferocious strokes. As I gave what thought would be the last one, her moaning grew loud. I looked down to admire my efforts, and squeezed her left check to shock and strain her. And as that happened, something unbelievable happened.

Shayna climaxed. But this wasn't like any of the others. She squirted like a sink all over the place. I was truly at a loss for words as she panted frantically while she hung off the ground. I quickly grabbed her by her ponytail and lost all control. I started probing her clit and the moaning started up again. As I felt Shayna about to cum, I stuck the tip of my thumb into her asshole. It happened again, even stronger than before. My entire hand was covered in Shayna's sex juices. After she caught her breath a couple minutes later, she looked over the shoulder and smiled. "Thanks Roy. I thought you were going to punish me."

That was it. I knew how I was going to break her. Lucy was incredibly adventurous in every thing she did. That included the bedroom. It took me awhile to get used to some of the requests she made for me to do to her. She had lots of toys, implements and apparatuses. I threw Shayna onto the bed and she was still breathing like she hadn't exercised in years, which might have actually been true. I found what I was looking for in the closet. I dragged it over to the bed and Shayna caught a glimpse of it. Before she could ask what it was I grabbed her and put her on it. It was a BDSM horse/table. She was too tired to struggle, so I was able to easily fasten her arms and legs to the table. She was too small for it but I had to make do. I grabbed a paddle from the same closet and without any warning I began to unleash my fury on Shayna's butt. Her cries this time were more serious, and I think the message was sinking in slowly. As she truly began to bawl, I stopped and I think she thought it was over. But I just needed to do one more thing to accomplish my goal.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed some Vaseline. I walked back over to Shayna and started to apply some of the stuff to Shayna's butthole. She started to panic. She didn't even say anything, she just started to scream like she knew what was going to happen. At least I knew that she was cracking. I needed to stop the screaming though, so I found a ball gag and forced it in her mouth. Now that I wasn't getting anymore cheeky responses, I could lull Shayna into a sense of security until I did what needed to be done. I stroked her back, told her it was almost over. She started to slow her breathing. I dropped my pants quietly and began to push. She started to panic again but it was too late. I was in, and it was obviously tight. I didn't plan on cumming, this was a punishment for a naughty little girl after all. But it wouldn't last long enough and that was what needed to happen. I thrusted in and out and she was crying and screaming through the gag. I came inside her ass, and I was glad I was finally getting something for me. I slowly pulled out and took the gag out of Shayna's mouth. She was drained, and I think she was broken down. I unfastened her from the rack, and I scooped her up in my arms. She was still crying, but as I brought her down the hall to one of the empty bedrooms, she nuzzled her head against my chest and softly said, "I'm sorry Mr. Braxton".

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • And Here We Are Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds