• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moms & Lovers Ch. 04 Mary's Plan

Moms & Lovers Ch. 04 Mary's Plan

123

Mary Williams lives in a single story ranch style home in central Florida. Her home boasts an oval shaped pool with a waterfall grotto at one end covering the jetted hot tub. Mary's son, Drew, lives with her 'for the time being' as she tells friends. Mary harbors the secret that she and Drew are lovers and enjoy a robust incestuous sex life. This has been a recent circumstance for the two mainly to the discovery of a common interest in erotic literature. The stories they share have brought an abandon to the conservative lifestyle they portray to the outside world.

Mary was so aroused while reading a story Drew recommended that she allowed her emotions to overcome her natural instinct and to make love to her son. It was not the gentle, garden variety coitus between two consenting adults. It was a wild, no holds barred, Mary takes control and devours her lover's every strength and endurance. She literally rides her son's cock while manipulating another object in her ass to enhance her orgasm. Mary's explosive orgasm culminated in her animal like growl and final collapse from exhaustion.

When Mary was finally able to recover from her total sexual exhaustion, she raised herself up (still impaled on Drew's cock) to kiss him gently on the mouth and whispered, "that was fabulous, my love, but I need a shower. Oh, wow, it's after midnight already." Mary inquired, "want to go for a midnight skinny dip in the pool instead? Maybe you can play out another scene from your story."

Drew returned his mother's kiss and, while still penetrating her pussy, he whispered:

"I was thinking, since you liked the story so much, what do you think about the two of us auditioning for parts in 'Mom & Lovers' the movie?"

Surprised and incredulous, Mary rolled off Drew to say, "are you serious, Drew? First you want to write erotic literature and now you want to be a porn star? Are they going to make a movie based on that story? How could they? How could you want to do that? Everyone would know about us and I don't think we want people to know, do we? I really love what we have found in each other's arms. Our intimacy isn't for public knowledge. Honey, I just don't think I am movie star material, even if it is porn."

"Mom, ours is a love story, isn't it? I mean, I really love you and being with you. I want to continue making love to you, often. Besides that, we could say we are not be related on the application to audition for the movie."

"You're saying you have already looked into this?"

Sheepishly, Drew responds, "yes, I am convinced you would be perfect for the part of Jean in the movie. You are really pretty and sexy. You are certainly slim and have a delicious tummy and a butt to die for. Did I mention that you have a fabulous pussy?"

"Drew ..."

"Really, mom, you are the perfect choice for the part of Jean. Let me get the information."

Drew leaves Jean's bed to get his laptop. When he returns, Mary has put on her nightgown and is sitting with the sheet pulled up to her waist. Drew notes that the frilly white nightie does nothing to hide Mary's pink nipples. Drew sits next to his mom on the bed and begins to read the application to her.

"It says here that the author is attempting to find funding for the movie production and is looking for actors to portray the main characters in the romantic story of Jean, Barbara, Richard and Ronald. He, I think RARae is a man, says the actors do not have to be related, but must fit the descriptions listed:

Jean should be about 5' 4", around 50 years old and have natural red hair. She must also have curves and a demure smile. Mom, you are the perfect Jean."

Drew's head is a bit above Mary and he gazes down her billowing nightie to see the curve of her breasts. His right hand crosses to slip inside her night gown to caress and cup her breast.

"Drew, not now." Mary gently slaps his hand, but does not push it away. "Continue on, I think I would need to be more than just another mom in need of a fuck. Besides that, I found the man to have passionate sex with and you're sitting next to me right now."

Drew kisses his mom lightly on the lips and continues reading to her.

"It goes on to say that Jean should be pretty. There you go, this describes the woman I am sitting next to right now! Now all you need to start the selection process is a set of five photographs with you and your partner. There must be a narrative telling the producer and author why you want to make this movie. It does say that there will be no need for nudity in the preliminary selection of pictures, but warns that the movie will require some degree of nudity and simulated sex. That is pretty straight forward. Oh, it encourages the applicant to offer videos of potential partners and girlfriends who might wish to participate. That brings me to the next questions."

Mary inquires, "you want to know who your mom wants to ball? Do you want me to offer up some poor horny soul in need of passion?"

"Yes, actually, I was thinking of Aunt Lisa and her son. Lisa is only two years older than you and is your aunt. That makes me her great nephew and her son, David, is my cousin. I could broach this to Dave and see what he has to say. He isn't bad for a twenty-year-old and Aunt Lisa is hot."

"I am not sure that is a good idea, but you could call him to see what he thinks."

"Does that mean you will do the photo shoot audition?"

"I'm thinking about it."

Drew puts down his laptop and kisses Mary. He feels Mary mold her body to his. Just thinking about doing a photo shoot with Drew has tingled her thighs. Mary pulls Drew on top of her. Drew's hand finds Mary's wet panties to be irresistible. Pulling them to the side, his tickles his mother's clit. Drew finds Mary's clit is already swollen with desire. Mary opens her legs to invite her son's eager fingers into her slippery pussy. Mary's breathing is more rapid and she begins biting Drew's ear lobe. She whispers, "I want you in me again, now. Just put it in."

Mary's hand pulls Drew's engorged cock out of his pajamas, pulling on its length and thumbing its head. Easing his manhood closer to her vagina, she rubs it against her wet slit. Mary will not be put off.

"Here is where I want you." Mary pulls Drew's throbbing dick past her lips and at the entrance to her sticky vagina. She moves lower in the bed to pull Drew inside her. Mary groans as the full extension of Drew's cock slides into her wanton pussy. Once Mary's pussy has gobbled up his cock, she begins arching her hips to suck his dick in further and further. Mary didn't know she was this ready to cum. Mary wraps her legs around Drew and explodes in orgasm as she bites Drew's shoulder. Drew pushes harder against his moms vibrating hips. Drew's balls release more cum at the same time Mary is cums.

Drew gasps, "cum together, like wow. You are incredible and I have to share you with the world."

Mary relaxes as she comes down from her orgasm and releases Drew from the 'death grip' of her thighs. Yet, still holding him inside her, Mary whispers, "shhh, not so fast, I haven't decided."

Mary stresses her concern, "I don't know if I want to share you with anyone, let alone my aunt. Besides being my dad's baby sister, my aunt and her son may not be the best choice for an audition tape. What if she doesn't fancy having sex with her son or mine?"

"What about your friend at the agency? You know the one that lost his dad a few years back. Didn't you say that his mom turns you on?"

Drew responds, "you mean Alex? His mom isn't nearly as pretty as you and she is too thin. I don't think Alex is the sort of fella to have sex with his mom. Wow, I must be upset at picturing you having sex with Alex."

Mary's turn, "honey, you won't know until you ask and his mom isn't that thin. You know I have seen her in the shower at the health club. I could ask her if you are afraid to approach Alex. What's her name, Ginger, I think. She is a natural red head, too." Mary giggles and says: "can you imagine filming the two of us shaving our pussies at the same time for the audition tape?"

With a big grin on his face, Drew responds, "can I help? I am getting turned on again. I'm getting hard again. Can you feel this?" Drew starts to slowly slide in and out of his mom's slippery pussy. Mary responds by arching her hips up to meet his thrusting.

"You are insatiable, my son. Give me everything you have. Deep as you can go, but slow. You feel so good in me. Don't forget to nibble my nipples. I like that too."

"Yes ma'am."

Drew sucks Mary's left nipple into his mouth and rakes it with his teeth as he continued to thrust. Mary's passion overflowed her pussy again and she grabbed Drew's butt in both hands to pull him deeper. Drew's mom seems ready to cum again and she does so while pulling Drew's butt and biting his shoulder as they came even longer. Mary growled and locked her legs around Drew holding him deep in her.

Drew's surprised at his mother's need for total satisfaction, "Mom, are you all right?"

"Mmmmm, just be quiet," whispered Mary with her eyes closed languishing in her total pleasure.

Mary finally fell asleep holding Drew in her arms with his cock buried deep in her pussy. Finally satisfied and exhausted, she slept. Drew held his mom in his arm, feeling her glow and so happy to be in her.

After a considerable time, Drew pulled out slowly. His sticky cock slid out unleashing a river of sperm. Unraveling himself from his mother's arms, he headed off to retrieve a damp wash cloth to cleanse Mary. The glow of moon light streaming through the window lit Mary's pretty face giving the appearance of total innocence. Drew smiled at his great fortune to have made love to such a beautiful woman.

Drew lightly washed away the evidence of their lovemaking with the washcloth. He was sure to not wake his mother and allow her to recover. He knew she was a real tiger for passion and uttered, "grrrrrr."

Mary stirred awake about 6:30 in the morning to find Drew lying next to her propped up on his elbow. "Did you sleep," Mary inquired softly.

"Yes, I just can't take my eyes off you. You are so incredibly beautiful and I am the luckiest man in the world," Drew responded.

Mary raised up on her elbows and noticed he night gown was smoothed and her pussy had been recently cleansed. "Did you clean me up?"

"Yes, it was an honor. We should probably shower rather than skinny dip in the pool. The neighbors might just stroke if they saw us naked in the pool together," Drew laughed. "I'd like to take you out to find the perfect dress for you to model for our photo shoot. What do you think?"

"You are serious about this photo shoot, video, movie star thing, aren't you, Drew! Well, I'm not so sure this is the right thing for me, but I'll let you buy me a pretty dress and some shoes. As a matter of fact, you are going to buy me two dresses. One black with sequins and one burgundy. Both will be expensive and you're paying. Deal? I am not promising you can send in any photographs or videos, but we can certainly pose for a few shots."

Drew sat up and said, "the only thing that would give me greater pleasure than to dress my mother in fine clothing is taking those clothes off of her." Drew kissed Mary on the cheek and jumped out of bed heading for the shower. "Join me for a quick wash off, mom?"

"I'll be right behind you." Mary smiled while watching her naked son retreating from her bed and straightened her sheets. Still apprehensive about modeling her not-so-perfect body, Mary stood in front of her bedroom mirror to evaluate her appearance. Somewhat critical of very unsexy night gown, Mary lifted it over her head to drop it on the bed. Hands on hips, rotating her image to the mirror, Mary frowned. Her hair was a mess of tangles and she was in need of makeup. Mary spoke to herself, "why would anyone want to see me naked? Mary, baby, you need a lot of work to attract any sort of attention!"

Drew was standing in the doorway of the bathroom and overheard Mary talk to herself. Drew interrupted Mary saying, "mom, you are pretty. You are sexy. You are alluring and in great shape. You will see when you have been offered the part as the star of your own movie. Trust me, you are the woman of men's dreams. Please be patient and let me prove it to you, okay?"

Mary jumped a little at being overheard. She listened to Drew and with a wry smile agreed, "okay, let's get started. A shower will be a great beginning for my new role as porn star."

"Not porn star, mom, romance movie star. Remember, you are my movie idol."

After her shower, Mary put a robe over her bra and panties to enjoy breakfast with Drew. After a leisurely breakfast by the pool, Drew and Mary both in robes, make plans for their shopping trip.

"I think I've seen dresses like we discussed at the Dress Boutique at the mall. As I recall, they are really expensive and are going to cost you a fortune, my son."

"Money well spent, mom," smiled Drew at the sight of his mother clearing the table of breakfast dishes. "Let me get those while you check to see what time they open."

Somewhat surprised at Drew's offer to clean up, Mary went to her computer in the family room to check when the Dress Boutique opened. After finding out that the shop opened at 9 a.m. she called to Drew, "what's the name of the website you got that story from?" Drew was right behind her and reached around Mary to enter the 'literotica' website address.

"There you go, mom, do you need me to go further?"

Mary started, "no, honey, I got this. You finish the dishes and clean up the kitchen. The dress store doesn't open for another hour or so and I want to rummage around in this site for a while." Drew went back to the kitchen to complete his tasks and Mary further satisfied her curiosity about this new interest. The categories and titles that caught her interest were mostly of the mother and son incest variety. Who knew this would tantalize Mary so.

"What do you think?" Drew asked standing behind Mary as she sat at her computer screen. "Would you be interested in seeing video of this genre? I could direct you to another site that shows moms and sons having sex."

Mary shrugged and responded, "Drew, we have much more than sex. We made love and there is a great deal of difference, don't you think? Almost any woman can have sex with a man. It takes the passion we shared last night for it to be love making." Mary turned to face Drew and said, "I hope it was more than just having sex with me. I truly pray it is going to be more than that going forward," Mary had tears in her eyes as she spoke.

It was Drew's turn to be serious with Mary. Drew knelt before his mom and put his arms around her. Mary's head laid on his shoulder as he spoke, "I love you so dearly. You in my arms is a dream come true for me and I will never betray that love. Yes, I want to make love to you again and again. Never doubt me." Drew kissed his mother lightly and stood.

"If you really don't want to pose or do a video, that will be fine with me, mom. It is the story that brought me the courage to invite our intimacy. It said things that I was not able to say and it rewarded us both with the satisfaction of desire we have. Perhaps our story will inspire others to do the same."

Mary straightened up, looked into Drew's eyes and said, "I am not sure I want to inspire anyone else, but I will do the shoot and, maybe, do a video if the producer finds me attractive enough,"

"You are my beauty queen, Mom, and I don't see how they could turn you down for either role," Drew insisted. "I'm going to change into some nice looking clothes. I wouldn't want to have my beauty queen ashamed of her escort on a shopping trip to glorify her exquisite beauty."

"I think I'll wear a sundress, what do you think?" Mary was about to head for her room to find just the right dress when her phone rang.

"Hello, oh, hi Lisa." Mary had begun calling her aunt by her first name years before. (pause) Nothing, my wonderful son is taking me out to buy a dress or two. (pause) Later? No, why don't you drop by this afternoon for a swim. (pause) Sure you can bring David. We can have a pool party for just the four of us and crack a bottle or five of wine. (pause) What's the problem? (pause) Oh, well sure. So, just you and David? (pause) Okay, see you about four. Love you too!" the phone call seemed quite cryptic and Mary called after Drew, "your great Aunt Lisa is coming over for a swim about four and she is bringing David with her. She sounded strange over the phone, but wants to talk."

"Sounds good to me. That way I can talk to David in person instead of on the phone. What do you think?"

"I'm not sure, but we'll find out. I have to change to get ready." Mary headed for her bedroom. She found just the right pastel pink sundress hanging in her closet. She took off the robe. She must remember to start the laundry before they leave for the store. Mary smiled to herself as she thought she might just want to wash the 'sticky' out of her sheets as well. Hair dry, crisp white panties and bra on, she applied a light coat of pale pink lipstick. Looking in the mirror, Mary wiped off the pale lipstick and selected another color. She applied a coat of deep red lipstick and stared at her reflection. She thought, 'might as well look the part of the evil temptress'. Mary slipped into her sundress and stepped into her sandals, checked her reflection in the mirror again and started for the kitchen.

She found Drew sitting at the kitchen table talking on the phone. Mary listened in.

" ... sure, Dave, sure I will. (pause) Hey, don't worry, man, everything will be fine. (pause) Mom told me Aunt Lisa called and you are invited for a mom son pool party. Since you brought it up, I want you to do a really big favor for me, though. Grab a chair and listen up." Drew winks at this mom and continues, "you have to persuade your mom to wear that pink bikini from last summer. (pause) Don't give me a hard time about this if you want me to talk to my mom, dude. (pause) Okay? Fine, see you then and don't forget the bikini." Drew smiled at his mom as she was listening to his side of the conversation he was having with Mary's cousin. "This is getting weird, mom. Come on, I'll tell you about it on the way to the Dress Boutique. Want me to drive or can I stare at you while you drive?"

"Hmm, I'll drive and tease you at the same time."

As Mary drove the short distance to the mall and the Dress Boutique, Drew devoured his mom's body with his eyes. He said as she drove, "I am not the only person who wants to have intimate pictures of his mom, mom. It seems that your aunt caught David looking at a website with photos of moms and sons naked together. It also seems that your aunt found it titillating. David knows you have a really good digital camera and wants to borrow it and our pool for some pictures. I assured him that I could help and you'd be a willing contributor if I asked. He wasn't quite ready for me to see his mom naked, but I insisted that we could make it a collaborative effort and get better results working together."

Mary looked open-mouthed at Drew and said, "yup, Aunt Lisa pretty much said the same thing when I spoke to her earlier. Sort of makes you wonder if we might do a joint effort photo shoot this afternoon, doesn't it?" Mary grinned her wicked smile as she drove. Drew was silent as he thought about the possibilities.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moms & Lovers Ch. 04 Mary's Plan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds