• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 05

J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 05

Waiting for the elevator:

The memory of the joy of sex with women has receded into her past. She has a vague recollection of some of the activities, probably more vivid for having repeated the stories over and over for her Chester husband. There was the occasion of couple play where she and Cindy intimately caressed and pleasure each other under the direction and watchful eyes of the men in their lives. But the actual touch, the feel, the sensation that once gripped her so entirely of pleasure shared only among women has faded like the final phase of a setting sun. She keeps it at arms length knowing the intoxicating effect it has on her. But time passes and feelings arise. She finds herself looking again at lesbian porn. She notices other women again and feels that familiar pang between her legs. Her mind drifts to thoughts of the pleasure she has experienced. Despite wanting to tell herself that its nothing and that was just stuff that happened in the past, some part of her, some carnal part hopes that she is wrong. The more she denies her need, the more it arouses her want. The pictures in her mind start to accelerate, and soon entire memories come to the service. And she is not disgusted or appalled by these memories, but she invites them in and revels in their purity. She wants to give herself again to a woman. She desires to feel her tongue on a pussy as it cums. She craves the sensation of strap on pounding her body while the soft flesh of a woman is along her spine. With each moment, the feeling grows.

She lingers for a moment on a new dream. The scene is a suburban home. Professional women of all types are talking and laughing together while sharing wine and cheese. Hair is done, makeup in place, to anyone looking in it would give the appearance of a PTA meeting or a sewing circle. But no one is looking because all window are closed and covered, and there is a sense of expectancy in the air. The owner of the house joins the group and joins in the fun and laughter. The conversation is light and airy until someone crosses the topic of what has brought them together this night. "When will we meet this pet of yours?" an attractive looking brunette in a tight fitting black dress asks.

Everyone grows silent, and all eyes turn to the hostess. There are 20+ women, and not one of them is talking or eating. It is evident the mood in the room has changed.

The hostess walks past a few housewife types toward a box on the far side of the room. As everyone watches, she shuffles around in the box and pulls something out for the evening's entertainment. She walks back through the crowd of silent women to a counter in the center of the kitchen. She places a small step stool at the counters and with one swift move, she strikes the counter with her fist. She turns and walks away with all eyes following her. As she leaves their sight behind the bedroom door, their eyes return to the centerpiece and there, stuck to the counter is a giant rubber dildo.

They talk among themselves as before, but not there is a subtle shift. Before women were talking closely together, now hand slightly touch other hands, eyes notices lips and mouths become dry even with the increase in wine they are drinking. When the door reopens, their hostess appears, dressed in black leather from her boots to her neck to her leather whip and leash. At the end of the leash is a woman in a mask with wild long dark black hair and a beautiful mouth. Her breasts are covered with the sheerest of black cloth leaving them almost completely exposed. She has garters and stockings, but no panties and her lovely silk purse is there for all to see. As her mistress leads her, she walks with purpose and confidence. Behind her mask she notices that just her presence has caused the women in the room to get warm and press their bodies and hands much closer to one another, but almost as if they don't even notice the spell. Many in the room know of this woman and the incredible pleasures she can deliver.

They watch mesmerized as her mistress leads her to walk up the stoop onto the counter. She leans over, and her mistress unhooks her leash, setting her free. For what seems like an eternity, she stands boldly looking down on them. She feels the power in her serving. She watches as various women begin to touch and kiss others, all the while staring at her. She sees a girl, clearly new to the group, stare directly into her vagina as if this is the first time seeing someone else's. It is that look that begins her motion. She sways to the soft sounds of music and the loud sounds of female hunger. As he looks down at them, she caresses and rubs her breasts eventually moving the sheer layer below her breast. She pulls one to her mouth and staring at the new girl, she licks and sucks on her nipple. Then she alternates to the other side and lets out an audible moan. They are transfixed, and she moves from side to side fondling her breasts.

Her mistress snaps her with the whip, to remind her that she is to serve and not to be selfish in her desires. She does not need to be told twice. She sinks to her knees keeping her eyes fixed firmly on the women all around. She sees hands sliding into blouse and skirts being raised from behind. As they watch, she wraps her mouth around the shaft on the counter and lowers herself until it touches the back of her throat. She slides back up leaving behind a clear trail of saliva before taking it back in again. The new woman strokes her hair as she sucks the dildo slowly in and reaches into her own blouse to rub her pointed breasts and the woman can feel her hand shiver with anticipation.

She releases the plastic cock and spins around to face away from them. They can see her ass, her pussy, her hair and her eyes looking back. She hooks her feet under the counter as she positions the dildo at the mouth of pussy. The watch in awe as she lowers herself onto it take it as deep as she can before sliding back up. Clothes are starting to come off, but all eyes remain on her as she rhythmically shoves her pussy down and up on the cock. She reaches back a free hand, wet from her lips, and slides one, two and three fingers into her ass. They all watch as she rams and grinds herself harder and harder on the dick. Around the room, women are bent over having their pussies service by other women, yet they all watch her. The new woman comes to her and removing the woman's hands; she slides her own fingers in the slave's ass. This drives the woman in crazy. Now she is pounding her body on the counter, and with equal force, the new woman is ramming her fingers inside her ass. The new lady's own ass is being liked and eaten by a woman that would have passed as a church lady anywhere else, but here she was sucking on this new woman's pussy hoping to drink every drop. Then they all paused. The slave's body was racked, shaking and pounding with abandon. She was begging her mistress to let her cum, but she said nothing. She pounded harder and harder, and it became apparent that she could not hold out. Finally, the mistress nodded her approval and all of the half dressed women in the room, stopped what they were doing to watch one of the most incredible sites. The brunette slave cried out with primal satisfaction, her ass running with perspiration and she pounded down on that dildo one last time. Her legs gave out; her juices gave way; her body collapsed, and shivers and shakes poured from toes to the top of her head. She lay there, her body quivering.

Just then she was awakened from her little dream by the first of the young studs joining her at the elevator. Her consciousness came back to where she was in the hotel and what she was getting ready to do. As the door opened, the rest of the guy's friends came running behind.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 719 milliseconds