• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cookies & Cream Ch. 09

Cookies & Cream Ch. 09

123

"Peach Cobbler"

Okay, peeps, let me backtrack from Wednesday morning all the way to the twilight hours of Tuesday morning. I did mention you that Rosa argued with Katie. I want to be honest with this. Rosa actually picked a fight with the sexapade liar Katie for only a minute. That's all, only a minute. After that, she has gotten to know Katie better. You wanna know what happened? I'll tell you.

It was ten minutes passed five when Rosa decided to wake up and take a stroll in a nature trail. She turned a few times on her personal hike when she came to a row of cabins on a white pebbled hill. She looked at a cherry wood sign with red borders that read "White Stone Street". She grinned and took a brief tip-toe jog. What was she looking for in that camp neighborhood? Well, did I mention she was (and still is) into voyeurism?

As she went to the first small house, she expected to see a couple of young guys kissing and spades. She made a perverted grin as she crawled to a small window with an Iris bed on the stand. She peered through the purple flowers and became boggled over what she saw. There was Katie on her bed half naked with a small green plastic mold shaped like a gherkin. What was startling was the gherkin was inserted by the struggling woman...and her frustrated face swelled with tears and flushing cheeks. She was a wreck.

"Ah-ha!" Rosa cried, pushing away the flowers off the sill. Katie made a yell and looked directly at Rosa who climbed right into her room. "That owner was right! You ARE a virgin!"

Katie's pink hair flopped over her eyes as the green dildo fell on the hard board floor rolling to the intruder's foot. Rosa slipped on it and fell on her back, tumbling on Katie's hamper basket. She spat out a puce pair of boy shorts and became repulsed. Katie grabbed the shorts as the Columbian girl gagged. "Boy shorts? Those panties belong to a girl who claims to bang sixteen football players in one night."

"Can it!" Katie blushed, now covered with the boy shorts and snatched her small dildo on the floor. "You are so snoopy! And...whether I'm a virgin or not, that's none of your business!"

"The gherkin says otherwise!" Rosa pointed to the small dildo with liquid drooping on the floor. "You lied to us when you said you lost your virginity in the shower with fifteen men!"

Katie shushed her. "Keep your voice down. My room mates are going to hear you!"

"Leda and Hannah? Please, they know you're a virgin already. You must be the..." Rosa stopped, realizing Katie's endeavor. The latter blushed and covered herself with a throw pillow. "Shit. You're the last girl in our sorority as a virgin."

Poor Katie just scowled and glared at Rosa. "Yes, you hit the bull's eye and impaled it a thousand times over! The only reason I make up some of the story is because I want to be in the same level as you! I too want to swap juicy stories about sexy endeavors! I'm just tired of being cooped up in a geek's gawky body!"

"Oh come on, Katie, you're not that gawky. Do you really think your tits are gawky?" Rosa asked her. When Katie didn't give her an answer for a couple of minutes, she dangled her feet at the edge of the unmade bed. "Look, Katie, you don't have to be ashamed to be a virgin. A lot of people are virgins."

"Really?" The girl asked skeptically. "Name one in this university."

Rosa wondered about which person hadn't gotten laid. "Well...there's Madam Foster to consider."

"Madam Foster?? She's ninety-six! Her hips would fracture if she decided to lose her virginity on her death bed!"

"Okay, well what about some of the guys here? I'm sure there must be...oh! I know! Yuki mentioned her boyfriend has a little brother! He probably never touched a woman in his life."

"There could be a lot of reasons why he couldn't before yesterday."

"Yesterday?? What happened..." Rosa stopped herself from going further and saw that look on Katie's face. It was a combination of shame and crafty. I'm gonna go with 'shifty' on this one. That girl was one quiet spy. She loves to watch everything. Unfortunately, among those who and what caught her eye, she watched everything. Rosa's mouth dropped. "Hold...the phone! You...you're a voyager!"

Katie sighed. "I think you're looking for the word 'voyeur'. And yes...I watch people doing it. It's not intentionally, though. I just...happen to be there at the right time." She blushed and sat on the bed, looking at Rosa. "That incident with the football team was only a partial lie. I didn't partake...I only saw it. I was searching for Chad Wilkins, the water boy, wanting to ask him to be my partner for a social dance."

Rosa folded her arms and her face was a soft grim as Katie talked. "I knew I had access since I'm part of the press for our university, so I go in the locker rooms easily. When I waited for my friend in the locker room, I heard a massive groaning around the corner. Curiosity got the better of me and I found myself following the voices making the groans. That's when I saw it...an all-male orgy in the steamy shower.

"There I was, my eyes boggled at over twenty men ravishing each other. My heart pounded to my ears when I saw a handsome quarterback pounding into our favorite running back, Zachary."

"Zachary Parkinson?" Rosa cried, blinking her brown eyes. "Damn! I figured he was into dudes, but I was sure he was a topper."

"Anyway," Katie continued after a cough, "I watched with interest as they continued their lustful dance under the steel waterfall. I can't help but admire their bodies and their appeal toward one another. In fact, I might have been too excited. Moving right along, when I found Chad, he was what I thought right in a middle of a roast. Most damning, he was the pig!"

"Split roast?" Rosa interrupted her story. "You mean a position where the center person gets fucked on both ends?"

"I really wish you wouldn't curse. Anyway, there he was, Chad Wilkins, being taken by both Johnson and Lyons. I really didn't mean to watch, but that shower was the coolest, if not the hottest, moment of my life. Just mentioning it to you made me all tingly." She ended the story with a childish giggle and her face became rosy. Damn, when I found out about Katie's secret hobby, I would have given myself a slap in the face! Rosa just gaped her huge mouth.

"So...you like voyeurism now?" Rosa asked with surprise. Katie softly giggled. "Well, I wouldn't say that was an official voyeur. However, whenever I see something so dirty, I say to myself, 'I came at the right place at the right time'. And so, for the past year and a half, I take a notebook and jot some info in there in case there was something worth writing. You can see for yourself."

Katie crawled to her nightstand and opened the top square drawer. Her notebook was a dark purple spiral pad almost a foot long. It was thick filled with inked pages. Some, according to Rosa, even had fantastic illustrations. The pictures Katie drew were the most vivid images my friend ever laid her chocolate eyes on. When Rosa turned page after page after page, her mouth formed into an 'O', and from it came a soft squeal. The more she went further in the notebook, the louder the squeal.

When she finished seeing the pervy, steamy book, she fell on Katie's bed, her smile frozen and her eyes watery. Katie looked down at her, waving her hand in front of her elated face. After her shock, Rosa sat straight up and stared at the purple notebook, which was titled "Nights of Glory". She felt jumpy, as did Katie (both different reactions of course).

"This...is...pure gold!" Rosa pronounced loudly, bursting with joy. She fell back on the bed and kicked her feet, laughing so mischievously. Katie made an embarrassed grin as Rosa pulled herself off the blue bed and pressed her cheeks. "I can't believe you, of all people, would see something like that! I've been mistaken you as a shy, smart, prissy girl with no interest of sex and an interesting tale or two. But no, you have a different side."

Katie looked down and hugged her sheets. "Okay, um, I am shy...and I'm nervous about sex. But..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know you're not like that, Katie. But...a voyeur side of you...you never saw any boy-girl couples while you were exploring, did you?"

"Actually, no...just male students in our campus. I seem to find them very adventurous." She blushed and she smiled, dangling her feet above the board floor. "Is it quite wrong of me to watch them? Maybe, but I never told anyone what I saw. I keep secrets here in that journal in your hands. And..." She placed her hand on the edge of the notebook and swiped it from Rosa's hands, "since you have seen this, you must promise me to keep it to yourself."

"But I don't know who those guys are!" Rosa stated defensively. Katie gave her a beaming smile. "True, but you could and will recognize them in a blink of an eye. You said once you want to be an investigator just like your older sister Constance. So you do need to recognize faces. Do you deny it?"

Rosa blushed and shook her head. "You win, okay? I won't tell a soul about it! It's just between us voyeur sisters."

Katie put the notebook away and and shut her deep square drawer. "Excellent. I'm glad it's all settled. You know, Rosa, just between us, I'm actually glad someone knows my secret now."

Rosa smiled softly and nodded at Katie, going back to the window. "Yeah," she said, climbing across the flower bed, "I'm glad I got to know you better. I uh...hope we can do more together soon."

It was an hour later, in my cabin, when the sorority girls finished the emergency meeting. Katie was frustrated when she found out she had to get along with the Rho Beta Mu's. She pouted about that for so long, she never noticed Rosa sitting beside her. Rosa grinned about an idea she was sure would cheer up the crotchety new buddy. She giggled and rolled her eyes. "Katie...did you bring it?"

Katie snapped out of her cloudy mood and turned to her new partner. "Bring...what?" She blinked her light blue eyes as Rosa gripped her shoulders. "The notebook. Did you bring it?"

Katie was stunned from the question. "Uh...why would you ask me that? Surely you don't want to hunt for any perversion now?"

"Girl, I've been trying to look for something like this for...ever! Katie, you opened my eyes of a new hope! I...want to see just two men taking action upon themselves! I crave for seeing two men just...ravishing each other so passionately! Please tell me you have the notebook."

Katie rolled her eyes from the Hispanic woman's beg and groaned. "Sadly, Rosa, I am unprepared for such a venture..." She saw Rosa pout with her brown eyes misty. She clutched her satchel and opened it, taking the purple notebook out with a sly smile. "Says every other voyeur hanging on a perch."

"Come on!" Rosa cried, slugging Katie's shoulder softly. "I knew you were dependable as ever."

Katie nodded, standing up and helped Rosa. "If you can help me with my Calculus homework, I can help you with this."

"Oh yeah, I can't wait! Okay, we can look for our potential couple when we hit the diner."

"The diner?" Katie followed the excited new friend out of the cabin and they jogged into the Florida woods. "Rosa...why do we need to go to the diner?"

"You don't know? That's where magic can begin...with a purchase? Oh, you'll see what I mean when we get there."

When they reached the diner, they caught their breaths and relaxed for a while. After they did so, they walked to the steps and entered the diner, where business was slow. Of course, this was between breakfast and lunch, so not a lot of people would arrive at once. Lucky for them, they had time in their hands to talk. Once they seated themselves across the bar counter, Rosa explained to Katie about the ice cream they served. Katie was abashed.

"Get out of here!" Katie whispered with a wide smile. "Are you telling me the ice cream, their homemade ice cream, was accidentally made as an aphrodisiac?"

"That's what Kendra told me the first night we were here, and it worked...I'm not going to say how I know."

"You tried it didn't you?" Katie asked, folding her arms. Ha! That Katie, she never likes to beat around the bush. No, she clearly knew what Rosa tried to avert and went straight to the jugular. And yes, both Rosa and Yuki tried the ice cream before our little threesome. When Rosa confirmed her assumption, Katie grinned innocently and tapped her skull. "You don't need to talk about it Rosa. I just use my little gray cells to have a crack at it."

"Gray cells?" Rosa asked with a discerning demeanor. "Is that one of those master detective metaphors those people use to think?"

"Well, no, it's a technique a lot of detective use to solve a mystery properly. Master Detective Poirot would roll over his grave if he sees people using technology this time of the morning."

"I don't know. He might be rather impressive with computers and DNA gizmos. He may even pick up hacking as a hobby. Hey, don't act so surprised. I read some of Agatha Christie's work. It's one of the reasons why I want to be a criminologist."

"Oh, so you are studying not just to be an investigator, but a criminologist. Well, that is so stimulating."

"Well, we're starting to know each other, and it looks like we are clicking." Rosa took a menu to and looked at the items for lunch. "Now then, since we have time in our hands, you should tell me how you differ male couples as friends or lovers."

Katie closed her eyes and concentrate. "Rosa, I can't actually sure whether or not two guys are friends or lovers. It's a little critical to judge sexuality between males. I mean as Poirot would put it, if you have an instinct of something or anything, one must have an experience of the subject. Frankly, Rosa, I don't have such an experience."

"Oh yeah, that's right...you never actually had sex with anyone. Just saw. But, maybe you can tell just by physical signs, like affection and smiles and hands." Katie pondered about the thought. "Well...I guess that would hurt to try. Sure, let's check out the scene."

A moment later, Emma showed up and took out her notepad. "Hey girls. It's nice to see you two getting along. Rosa, for a minute there, I thought you didn't like Katie because of that big lie of hers."

Rosa shrunk her face, seeing Katie's reaction at the statement. "Well, I did confront her...she admitted the truth immediately. Now, we want to know one another so we can brush that out of the way."

"Well, that's good that you want to know her better, Rosa. It's better to forgive and move on with our lives than to remind ourselves for that one little mistake."

Katie brushed her pink hair from her blue eyes and Emma made a soft hoot. "Oh, look at you, Katie. You're a bright, beautiful girl. I can't believe someone like you would ever be single."

"I...I have trouble talking to boys." Katie turned her head away and sighed. Emma nodded with her right arm on her hip. "I see. You're a bit timid in that department. No problem, Sug. When someone right comes along, you'll come out of your shell. I promise there is someone for everybody. Now, are you two hungry?"

Rosa chuckled. "Not too hungry, Miss Emma. We just ate something during our summer meeting in our cabin. I think we need something to nibble on...something sweet."

"Oh yes!" I said, rubbing her hands together and giggled. "You know, I have just baked a peach cobbler this morning. Would you two like a sliver?"

"A sliver?" Charles's voice cried from the kitchen. "The way you dish out, you would give them a dinner plate full!"

"Oh Charles, you would never see me dish out any dessert out of proportion."

"Your Cherry Cobbler was gobbled up just last night!"

"I didn't make any Cherry Cobbler!"

"No, but I know you've offered plenty of cherries for me in the living room!"

The statement made poor Emma flustered. Rosa grinned and lowered her head and made a deep giggle. Katie blushed and almost croaked, gulping. "I might take a guess and say your husband just made an innuendo."

"Yes, and an inappropriate one at that!" Emma stormed to the kitchen window to tell her hubby off when two men entered the building, the bell ringing from the door opening. Katie leaned back to check out the two men as they approached Emma. One man was tall with clean shaven face, sleek brown hair, eyes the shade of a spring meadow, his skin bronze from the sun. His long, strong hand laced his partner's lightly tanned hand. He had frosty blonde hair, blazing blue eyes, his face flawless with an athletic frame beneath his cotton scarlet tee. Katie tapped Rosa's head and pointed to the two men as they greeted Emma with huge smiles.

"Hey, boys!" Emma waved at the two men with her arm, her turquoise bracelets jingling. "Are you here to pick up your order?"

"We sure are, M'am," the brunette replied with bright grin. With his two top buttons loose of his light blue shirt, Katie began to feel jealous of Emma's view as he leaned forward. "Today, we're having a picnic on Devon's new yacht. He's decided since it's a beautiful day, he could take it to the lake."

Rosa moved her body to the side, seeing the other man's hand holding Devon's hand so warmly. She slowly felt as if God was rewarding her with all her efforts of praying every night. Now, because of her dedication, her efforts were paying off. Emma gave the couple a basket with red-and-white plaid frills on the edges. She opened a flap to see the contents inside the light wood basket.

"We have one whole broast chicken with basil and parsley, one bowl of penne with vodka sauce, one bowl of Caesar's salad (no onions), one jar of soup du jour (Charles's special soup he made for your picnic lunch), and from me...one plate of Peach Cobbler. I know you have a hunkering for peaches since you came back from Fayetteville, Xavier. Just don't take it all by yourself; share it with Devon."

"Yes, M'am," Xavier took the basket from Emma's hands. "I just know today is going to be great. Thank you, Mrs. Mersfield."

When the guests paid their basket and began to leave, Katie turned to the dazing Rosa. "Well, looks like we found our couple. What do you think? Rosa...Rosa!"

"What? Oh! Yeah, yeah, we found the perfect couple." She wiped her thick saliva on her chin with a gingham handkerchief. "Those men looked like they could be having a nice workout. All right, shall we follow them?"

"It's my first time to pursue the following subjects. However, being lovers of detectives that we are, I say a decent two hundred yards will be appropriate."

"Two hundred?!" Rosa gripped the hard marble table. "Katie, with that distance, we won't be able to see them!"

"I heard their conversation very carefully, Rosa. They said they'll be on a yacht having a picnic in the lake. With that clue, we can assume the only lake they will be located is lake Hattawata! Come on!"

The two college girls ran to the door as Emma came out of her counter. "Wait, girls, aren't you forgetting something??"

Katie and Rosa ran back to the counter as Emma gave them two cups with light pink cream with tiny chunks of peaches and some light biscuit crumble on top. "I decided to make something different. It's Peach Cobbler ice cream. Do you know want whipped cream, just a dab?"

"A dab?"

"Don't you start that again!"

Rosa and Katie took their swirling cups fro Emma's hands when she wasn't looking and made a run for it. I could imagine Rosa gave her a fiver and wanted her to keep the change. Once out of the diner, the girls ran to a post board (which was a petrified log) which contained a map of the campground. Katie squinted her blue eyes and stared at the map for a minute then, she tapped on Rosa's shoulder to let see the map.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cookies & Cream Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds