• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Surprise Wife Ch. 07

Surprise Wife Ch. 07

123

The sun was shining brightly, and for late September, the air was unseasonably warm. I was sitting on our patio, sipping a nice cup of coffee, and thinking about how soon the weather would be changing. The beautiful fall colors would give way to cooler temps and then ugly snow and cold. I really hated winter. It was just so cold and dreary.

I heard the patio door slide open, and saw my wife walk through with her own coffee. She had on her bulky robe; the one I knew was her favorite. She took a seat next to me, and we admired the beautiful fall morning together... peacefully.

My coffee was nearing the end, and I went inside to get another cup. Lately, my mind had been all over the place, matching my emotions. I needed to slow things down for a minute, and this seemed like a good time to talk with my wife. I had been troubled by Bills question at the cookout, and I also had questions about the night of our anniversary. Something wasn't right about that, and I needed some answers.

I sat back down next to my wife and began, "I think we need to talk, before we go any further with our exploration, or spicing up, as you call it. I just want to make sure we're both on the same page."

She sipped her hot beverage, and nodded.

"How do you feel about what we've done so far?" I asked.

"I've enjoyed everything we've tried to this point. I can't think of anything that I wouldn't want to do again, and I can't wait for us to go on. I love you, and I love the road we've taken together." She said.

"Well. I've enjoyed trying new things with you too, but there are a few concerns that I have."

"OK?" My wife had a concerned look on her face, and she nervously fiddled with her coffee cup.

"I really don't know where to begin, or just how to approach this, and you know me... I can be a subtle as a brick sometimes, so please bear with me."

Again, she nodded, and I noticed that this time, she didn't make eye contact with me.

"I'm not exactly sure about how I felt about last night. Watching that guy from the bar put his hands on you... and, in a public place too was pushing the envelope for me."

"You mean Stan..." she said.

"Yes, Him. Anyway... On one hand, I wanted to beat his ass in to the ground, but, on the other hand it was exciting to see you exposed like that. As I said before, I'm not sure if I was enjoying what you were doing, or it was just that I was so damned horny at the time. It's completely possible I wouldn't have let it happen, if you hadn't been playing with my dick before that. If that makes any sense... By the way, what ever possessed you to do something like that?"

"Well... I just thought we could try to push some boundaries and see what we liked and what we didn't. I thought about what you said, about teasing him, and it made me feel a little guilty. I thought it would be something nice for him to remember. If it upset you, why didn't you say something? I certainly would've stopped... but you let it happen."

"Well. I would like to hold off on letting another man touch you... at least until I can get my feelings about it sorted out. I don't want there to be a time, when I go to jail for beating some guy like a rented mule... OK?" I dodged her question, but thought I made my point.

She looked a little disappointed at that, and just nodded at me, in agreement.

"The other thing that I need to talk about is Donna and Bill."

"What about them?" She seemed surprised that I would bring them up in our conversation.

"When we were over there, Bill asked me if we had talked about bringing others in to our sex life. What was that all about? Have you and Donna been talking about that?" I asked.

Now she looked away from me, and then took a deep breath, "Yes. We have talked about it, but that's not where I was trying to take us, and I'm not sure I would be comfortable with that. Donna told me that Bill and she had a different kind of marriage. Do you know what cuckolding is?"

"I came across some information on that subject on the internet, but I haven't really read much about it. Why? What do you know about it?"

"This isn't going to be easy, and I can't think of a delicate way to put this, so, I'm just going to say it. I don't want there to be any problems, or secrets between us. Complete honesty."

That statement worried me, and I sat quietly waiting to hear the rest.

"Donna and Bill have tried a lot of things, and the Dom/sub thing isn't the beginning. They've been doing different things for a long time, and Donna has told me how much stronger they are as a couple now. I want us to be that strong too..."

"I want that too dear, but we both need to be comfortable and happy in this relationship." I added.

"Yes... well. Donna and Bill have tried exhibition, swinging, threesomes, and cuckolding. She even told me that she's been gangbanged several times. Dear... you have to promise me, that you won't say anything to either of them about what I'm telling you! She told me those things in confidence."

"I promise. Now, please tell me what this has to do with us." I said.

"Donna has told me how much closer her and Bill are now." She began.

"Yes... I know. You've already said that. Please go on." I said, a little impatiently. I was really trying not to get upset, but she seemed to be beating around the bush.

"Right now, they are in a cuckolding relationship. She dates and has any man she wants, and Bill remains faithful to her. Please, please, promise me you won't say anything."

"I won't say anything, but what they do in their private life is their business. When he asked me that question, my first thought was that they wanted to swap with us... Is that the case?"

"Well... Donna has mentioned it, but that's not going to happen, unless we both decide we want to try it. I would never insist on a step that big. I look at us as a team, and we both have to work together, and agree to what path we take. Besides, with the relationship they have at the moment, I'm sure she wouldn't allow Bill to have another woman."

"So, you think she just wants me to fuck her, and everything will be right with the universe?" I asked.

"The other day, when she was here and you were naked, she told me that she would love to fuck you."

"And how did you feel about your friend telling you she wanted to screw your husband?" I asked.

"It made my tummy do flip flops. I wasn't prepared for her to say something like that, but then, I thought it might be pretty hot, watching you with her. I did enjoy her seeing you naked." She quietly said.

"You really would want to watch me and your best friend? I don't think I'd be comfortable with that... I mean they're our best friends. I could never do that to Bill. How would we ever be able to face them again?"

"I know... You're so right, and that's what I kept thinking. I'm glad we agree on keeping our friends, just friends." She said.

"It sounds to me like you are thinking about trying everything they've tried." I observed.

"Is there anything wrong with thinking about trying new things?"

"No, and I know I sound like a broken record here but... we both have agree to it, and that's why talks like this have to happen. I do enjoy seeing you showing off. I've always thought you have a beautiful body, and I'm proud of you."

"I agree, and thank you." She said. "Have you ever thought about having another woman? You can be honest... you won't hurt my feelings."

"You know I'm a voyeur, and I enjoy looking at beautiful women, and yes, I've wondered what it would be like with some of them. But, I've never acted on it. I always thought of it as, 'there's nothing wrong with window shopping, as long as I'm not buying'. Besides that, I'm not interested in being with another woman. You're all the woman I want, or need. Why? Do you want to try other men?" I was kind of dreading her answer to that question.

"I've thought about it..." Again she didn't look me in the eye. "You know, I was a virgin on the day we got married, and I can't help but be curious about other men. Please don't take that to mean that I want to compare you to other men."

This wasn't easy to hear. I knew she had been a virgin when we married, and I had been with a number of women, when in college. I'd even tried a threesome once, with two girls, but was it my fault that she hadn't explored her sexuality before we got married? Why did I feel a little guilty about that? I guess I should've known that this subject would come up sooner or later.

"I would never do anything behind your back... You know that don't you?"

"Yes. I believe so." I replied.

"I can't and won't deny that it excites me to think about doing it with another man, but... how did you put it? Yes... I've just been window shopping. Somewhere down the road, if you would be completely comfortable with it, then, yes. I would like to be with another man, at least once. But I won't do it, unless you are 100% on board and give me your blessing."

"I appreciate you not cheating on me, and I empathize with your situation. I know that there's no way I would be good with you doing another man right at this moment. It all depends on where we go from here, the new things we try, and both of us being comfortable with that. For instance; you seem to enjoy me eating my own cum, and while it's not my favorite thing to do, I don't mind doing it for you, if it makes you happy. I will promise to keep an open mind though."

"Thank you. You have no idea how much that simple little act means to me. Not only does it turn me on, but it tells me you are comfortable with your own sexuality. I always knew you were open minded and honest. That's one of the qualities that I love most about you." She smiled.

I was going to bring up our anniversary, but decided to let that wait for another day. I had had suspicions about that night, and I still thought about the way things went down, and what I could remember, but she had just told me she wouldn't do anything behind my back. I loved and trusted her to be honest with me, so I would let this go for another time. One thing was certain... I would have to learn more about this cuckolding thing before I got myself into something that I'd regret.

*****

Over breakfast the next morning, Margret and I discussed where we would go from here. We had both enjoyed experimenting with her being the dominant, and me the submissive. The next logical step was for us to reverse our roles. I wasn't sure if I would be as imaginative as Margo had been, but I was going to do my best to make it fun for us.

"I guess the first thing we should agree on, is the length of time that we do this." I said as I sipped my coffee.

"Well... How about we do two weeks like we did last time, and then decide if we want to go further down that path?"

"That sounds like a good idea." I replied. "I'm not sure if I will be as good at dominating you, as you were with me... Give me a few days to think about it, and then we can start. OK?"

"Let's start on Wednesday then... OK?"

"That sounds perfect dear." I said. "That will give me some time to think, and get some ideas."

Over the next two days, I visited internet porn sites that related to dominance and submission. Some of it was exciting, and I got some pretty good ideas. I discovered that I was going to have to decide how extreme this should be. Some of that stuff was way, way out there. It had been exciting to see my wife exposed in front of the trucker at the edge of our yard, and I was certain that would be part of what I had her do. Seeing Stan fondle her at the dance... was another story. I would have to think long and hard before I allowed that to happen again. One thing seemed to be certain... Margret had enjoyed all of it, and that would play a part in my choices. The stuff I read on cuckolding was a whole different ball game to say the least.

Margret had my favorite meal on the table, when I got home from work on Wednesday, and she looked stunning as usual. I wasn't sure how to approach the subject, and was quiet while we ate. She seemed to be waiting for me to break the ice, as she ate quietly as well. There was no tension in the air, and our meal was very pleasant.

"Would you like dessert dear? I made a blueberry pie."

"You know that's my favorite! Do you even need to ask?" I laughed.

My wife served up a nice slice of pie, and then began clearing the dishes away.

"We need to go over your rules for the next two weeks." I blurted out between bites.

If joy was an emotion that could literally cause a person to burst, I would say my wife would've done that right then and there. I could clearly see how anxious she was to take the next step of our journey. I had to admit, that I was pretty excited too. Even if I was somewhat clueless as to how to go about it. The internet had been a wealth of information, and I was pretty sure I could do a good job being the Dom.

"For the next two weeks. This is what we agree to... correct?"

"Honey, I'm ready!" she said enthusiastically.

"Well... I've done some reading, and this is going to be something that... Oh hell! I'm not really sure how to go about this, so you'll have to bear with me, and if I stumble about too badly, then we can always stop and try something different, I guess. That being said, I want to hear you offer yourself to me."

"I would relish the chance to become your sex slave for the next two weeks master!"

Wow! Margret was really good at this. I had to hand it to her, she was much better at playing these games than I was.

"The first thing I want you to do is strip!"

She never said a word; she just stood up and peeled off her clothes. I could tell by her breathing that she was very excited. My cock was telling me, he was excited too, so I continued.

"Rule number 1. You will be naked for the next two weeks. If we go out, I will choose what you will wear."

"I UNDERSTAND MASTER..."

"Rule number 2. When I get home from work, you will be waiting in the living room, on your knees. You will clasp your hands behind your head, and sit back on your heels, keeping your knees spread open as far as possible. This will be the offering position." I had learned that on the internet.

She dropped to her knees, and assumed the position. "Like this master?"

"Very good slave." I replied with a smile. I tweaked a hard nipple, causing her to squeal with delight. "Rule number 3. You will do everything I tell you to, no matter what it is, or where we are; unless you use the safe word... do you remember what that is?"

"Yes master. It is Pens."

"Very good. Now... do you remember how you went to get the mail a few weeks ago?"

"Yes master... I was topless." She answered.

"Yes you were... However, you won't be doing that topless again." This caused her to frown a little, and I continued, "You will be stark naked when you get the mail these next two weeks!"

This caused her to smile broadly, and then she asked, "Would master like me to get the mail now?"

I could clearly see the mail on the coffee table, and knew she had already gotten it. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that she wanted to walk naked to the mail box! I was more than happy to indulge my sexy wife.

"Yes. I would like you to go check the mail and I also want you to wait until I get home each day to check it. I will tell you when I want you to do it. Is that understood slave?"

"Yes master... your slave understands."

"Alright then. Before you go and check the mail, I will tell you that I want you to walk slowly. No running and no trying to cover up, no matter what. You will look dignified and proper at all times. Try to remember that, and act normal. I also want you to stand at the mail box and read the address of each piece of mail before returning to the house." It was obvious to both of us that we enjoyed her showing off. Just how far that was going to go would be something we would explore in the coming weeks.

She rose to her feet, and I could swear she was a bit unsteady as she walked to the front door. It was still light outside, and we both knew there was more than a good chance she would be seen again. I don't know what had been awakened in me, but that thought just made my dick even harder! This was going to be fun!

My wife never hesitated when she got to the front door. She just opened it and walked through like it was perfectly natural. Her nipples were quite hard, and I knew she was turned on. I didn't know if I could wait until she got back. I had to have her right then and there, but resigned myself to wait, and watch.

She didn't disappoint me. She walked slowly, just as I had directed. I don't know if she was thinking about how erotic this was, but I'm sure she knew just how much of a turn on it was for both of us. I watched her tight ass jiggle with each step, and I wondered if there would be anyone seeing her this time. That thought had me rock hard in my pants. I was really enjoying this part of our new lives.

When she got to the mailbox, she opened it, and paused like she would if there had been mail in it. Just long enough to pretend she was reading address's, I thought. She had a look of disappointment on her face, when she turned to walk back to the house. I knew she had wanted to be seen, and I had to admit, that I wanted that too. Her journey wouldn't be enjoyed by anyone but us this time.

"Perhaps next time, someone will see your charms slave." I said upon her return. "The chance of someone seeing you excites you, doesn't it?"

She smiled broadly at me and said, "Yes master... It does."

"I think you will have ample opportunity to be seen, when you are doing yard work this weekend." I calmly added.

"Oh my God! You aren't really going to have me do that naked, are you? I mean... I'm sorry for the outburst master, but seriously?"

"We shall see slave." I chuckled, "It is certainly something I am considering. Perhaps, I should hire a young college guy to help you... Would you like that?"

She looked at me wide eyed and said, "I thought you said you weren't going to be very good at this! I also know what you said about sharing me."

"In the first place... You are correct about what I said, and in the second place, hiring a young guy to help you work has nothing to do with sharing you. I didn't say I'd hire a guy to fuck you. Now... crawl over here and suck my cock."

She crawled to where I was standing, and slowly pulled down my zipper, freeing my throbbing erection. Her warm mouth felt like heaven, and I closed my eyes. There was no need to make this last, and I was soon on the brink of filling her mouth.

"Look into my eyes, but do not take your mouth off of me." I said, "When I cum, I want it on your face... understand?"

She nodded yes with my hard cock still in her mouth, and then she continued to administer a wonderful blowjob. She had always been very good at that, and she seemed to be making extra sure I was enjoying this one. It wasn't going to be long before she had a hot load of my cum on her pretty face, and once more, I closed my eyes.

I pulled my cock away from her, and she immediately started stroking it, aiming it at her face. Blast after blast landed on target, and she smiled at me. My knees trembled a little and I was afraid they would buckle, but I held up. After all... the master needed to portray a certain degree of strength!

"I just thought of a new rule for you slave..." I said.

"And what might that be master?" She asked, trying not to laugh.

"You will never wipe my cum off, until I give you permission. You will wear it like a badge of honor." As I said this, I had some very good ideas about exploiting that statement.

"Yes master... I understand. Is there anything else your slave can do that might please you?"

"Well... I think it would be entertaining to watch a live sex show. Do you think that is something that you can do slave?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Surprise Wife Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds