• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 03

Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 03

12

I sat there on the kitchen floor for a minute and savored the taste of his cum. I swirled the last mouthful around with my tongue and marveled at its taste and thickness. No guy had ever tasted this good or shot loads this thick and huge. And no cock had been this thick and hard. Okay, Bob had been longer, too long actually. He kept slamming into my cervix and that wasn't good. Tony was thicker than Bob but not long and neither was this big or so incredibly rigid. And my first, Jason, was just a real disappointment in all departments except for kissing. So how amazing was it that now I had found this most awesome thick, hard cock that shot huge load after huge load of tasty, hot, gooey, thick cum and all this time it was right under my own roof.

"That was delicious little bro." I said and giggled.

Indy sat in the chair and looked puzzled. "Why have you started calling me that? You haven't called me your littler brother since we were kids."

"Well it just seemed a turn on for me. It's a reminder that this is incest and for some weird reason it is a turn on for me." I answered.

"But what if we were not related? What if I was just some guy at school? Would you still wanna fuck me Leia?"

"Wow, okay, fair question. If I didn't know you, then it's not likely I would date you and so I would not know what a good fuck you are... And that would be my loss. It's not so bad for you because sooner or later you would get laid and probably by some girl who actually has big tits and a nice figure. Hell I can't even teach you about titty fucks." I said dejectedly. "All my life, I wanted to look like Mom. Oh sure, having big tits would have prevented me making the swim team, the cross country team and stuff, but it would be really nice to have real boobs."

Indy stood up and pulled up his pants. "So do you have another lesson for me or can we take a break?"

I looked at the clock, not even 10 AM yet. Shit! I knew that I was pushing it too hard and my pussy was not going to be able to take this much use and abuse.

"Yeah we do have another lesson, but it isn't about sex. It is a theoretical use of images. Let's say I wanted to take a picture of that amazing cock of yours for a keepsake. Now I could do a polaroid but who has those anymore? I can't use film unless I develop it myself in my own darkroom, so this new digital camera seems the way to go..."

"You mean like Mom's Casio?"

"Mom has one?"

Yeah she asked me about it last summer and I helped her pick one out and showed her how to use it and transfer the data to her PC."

"Cool. but if it is a picture of your cock, I can't just leave it on my computer for anyone to find so what should I do?"

"Oh that's simple, just make a folder and drop it in the folder and give it an innocent name then password protect it."

"Okay, but can't you guess or crack passwords?" I asked.

"Yeah, there are programs out there that will do that. But if you make a complex and lengthy password it makes it harder for the programs to beat it. And never write your passwords down for someone to find. An easy way is to pick a word that reminds you of the subject and then add numbers like say the date you created it or the date of the picture."

To keep up the ruse I got Indy to agree to let me take a picture of his hard on. I found Mom's camera in her nightstand and Indy turned it on and looked puzzled. Oh my god, I thought, what if some nudes are there for him to see?

"That's weird," he said. "There isn't a memory card."

Whew! "Okay I guess we need one, are they expensive?"

"Nah."

I went and washed up and changed and then drove Indy to get a new card. We actually decided to buy two and then went to grab an early lunch at a popular burger joint. As we sat eating our burgers and sharing a large order of fries, I had to smile. This was nice. Indy and I used to be such good friends. For a while I forgot that we were doing anything illicit and just enjoyed his company. His smile was nice and his pale blue eyes seemed sometimes to sparkle with happiness. Gee, all he needs is a nice haircut and better clothes. Hmmm, maybe if he grew some facial hair? How often did he shave? A beard might not work... but what about a little goatee? Gee I wonder what that might feel like between my legs... Good? Bad?

"Leia! Hi!" came the call, and I looked up to see a girl from the swim team.

"Oh my god Cathy!" I got up and gave her a big hug, then invited her to sit with us. "Cathy, this is my brother Indy, Indy this is Cathy from my swim team."

Cathy smiled at him, "So your Leia's genius little brother..." then looking at me she added, "When you said little brother I expected a kid. He doesn't look so little to me."

Before I could stop myself the words slipped from my mouth, "Oh there's nothing little about him..." and winced. I looked up to see Indy choking on his food and Cathy staring at me with her mouth hanging open. Ah shit, how was I going to recover from this?

Cathy looked from me to Indy and back. Leaning forward she whispered "Are you saying he's hung?"

I didn't know what else to do so I just made a circle with my thumb and finger to indicate his girth and nodded, "And about seven inches..."

"Oh my god Leia!" she said grinning. "I'm going to guess that if you know how big he is then you must be getting it. You slut you! I'm so jealous!"

What? No shock, shaming or condemnation? I looked at her puzzled. "It doesn't shock you? You aren't going to tell us how wrong incest is?"

"Hell, it's more common than you think!" she said grinning. "Just be careful to not get caught."

I looked at her as the insinuation became clear. "You mean..."

"Let's just say I know something of the subject and leave it at that." she said smiling.

Indy had finally composed himself and an idea came to mind. "Jealous huh? So have you ever had one that big?"

"Not yet!" she replied, grinning.

"Huh... Well then, if you're not too busy Cathy, why don't you come home with us?" I suggested.

She looked at Indy and smiled. "Yes, that might be fun." Then she looked back at me. "On one condition."

"What's that?"

"I get to make love to you too."

I gulped. Shit! I had never been with another woman and had only thought about it in the last couple of days. Now here was a sexy redhead asking, no, propositioning me! I heard my own voice answer "Sure," without thinking about it. I looked at Indy and this time it was his mouth hanging open in surprise.

Cathy followed us home and I quizzed her in the kitchen about her birth control. We decided that, since she had not been consistent recently, it would be too risky to let Indy cum in her. So we came up with an option that would be a treat for Indy. When we came out of the kitchen Indy was not in the living room, I found him in his room, nervous as hell.

"Leia, I can't believe we're about to do this! What if she tells someone? This, this..."

"This is gonna be fun! Besides, who can she tell without implicating herself? And I need to watch you make love to another girl to judge how you are doing. And most guys would give anything to watch their sister make out with another girl!"

Indy grinned, "Yeah, well that part does sound good."

I brought Indy and Cathy into my bedroom and stopped Cathy when she started to undress.

"I want you to let him work up to that," I said. "Start off with kissing and see where you feel like going, I'm gonna sit over here and watch."

Indy was nervous. Cathy was a bit taller than me, closer to 5'9" and a natural redhead with just the right amount of freckles. Otherwise we were built pretty much the same except for her 32B cup. She and Indy were kissing and relaxing while standing at the foot of my bed. Soon she lifted his T-shirt and ran her fingers over his chest, then kissed his neck and shoulder. A minute later he removed her blouse and smiled at her as he caressed her breasts and toyed with her peach lace bra. More kissing, this time with some tongue and he slipped her bra straps down off of her shoulders and then fumbled with the catch, but only for a moment. Damn, that was a lesson I had skipped. Cathy didn't seem to mind. Then as her bra fell free I watched Indy's face split into a wide grin as he beheld her majestic puffy nipples.

Cathy did indeed possess the biggest puffies I had ever seen. It was almost like her boobs had boobs that then had nipples! And her breasts were so firm and erect with no droop or sag at all. I was so jealous, both of her boobs and the fact that Indy was the one experiencing them. Weird how I had suddenly become aroused by a girl I had known for years and seen naked many times before. But now I saw her as beautiful, sexy and desirable.

Gently he caressed and explored her tits and then kissed them all over before finally getting to her nipples. Cathy tilted her head back and sighed. I watched as he teased them with his tongue and then sucked on them. I felt my arousal growing along with some nervousness. A few more minutes of this foreplay and then Cathy whispered something in his ear. Indy smiled and she unfastened her jeans and lay back on my bed. Indy helped her off with them and caressed her long legs. He surprised me when he started kissing her legs at the ankles and worked his way so slowly up to her thighs. I was really aroused now. Damn the boy was good. He knelt at the foot of the bed and, taking her by the legs, tugged her closer to him. Indy placed her legs over his shoulders and began kissing her inner thighs and then her peach colored lace panties. He dallied there much longer that I expected him to before pulling her panties down. Cathy lifted her legs towards the ceiling and he pulled the panties off and tossed them over his shoulder. They actually flew right to me and I caught them.

Indy took Cathy's legs and split them and gazed down at her pussy. I knew from showering with her that she had a thick, luxuriant red bush on her mound and normally shaved or waxed everything else. Indy knelt again and placed his face into her pussy. Moments later Cathy began to moan softly. Her hands went to his head and she ran her fingers through his hair.

I sat and watched all of this with a mixture of arousal and pride. Yeah, you go little brother. Rock her world the way you rocked mine. I realized I was still holding her panties and noticed that they were very damp. I brought them to my face and sniffed. The scent was nice. I pressed them tighter and inhaled deeply. Wow! I stretched my legs out and slid one hand inside my unbuttoned pants and toyed with myself.

Cathy had released Indy's head and was now squeezing both breasts. She turned her head and lifted it slightly to look at me and I could see that she was pleased. Whether by Indy's efforts or my actions or both was not clear. I made a show of inhaling her scent and she opened her mouth wide and moaned a bit louder. Emboldened, I stood and removed my top and my pants while she watched. Oh sure she had seen me naked in the showers before but this was a sexually charged atmosphere and she bit her lower lip as I rubbed my crotch with one hand and smelled her panties with the other. She held one hand out to me in a silent plea but I shook my head no and pointed to Indy. After several more minutes of intense tongue work he had her really close.

"Don't be cruel Indy, let her cum." I said.

Indy slid first one finger then a second into Cathy's pussy and started finger fucking her. Soon he went from licking to sucking on her clit and in minutes Cathy was on the crest of a climax. I watched as she gripped his head tightly in both hands. I moved to the bed and bent down to look in her eyes.

"Ohhhhh gaawwdddd I'mmmmmm cuuummmmmmiiiiinnnnngggggg!" She moaned and her hips bucked as the orgasm shook her.

Indy slowed down and relaxed as Cathy lay panting on my bed. I watched as Indy sucked her "pussy juice" off of his fingers and smiled. I grinned back at him.

"How was that?" I asked her.

"Are you kidding me? That was great! It just didn't last long enough. God! I'm still so horny..."

I grinned. "Really? Well then let's do something about that." Then turning to Indy I said, "You did good little brother, now show her the grand prize."

Indy stood and stripped off his jeans and underwear and his cock stood straight out, rigid as steel.

Cathy gasped, "Holy fuck!" She reached out to touch and grasp it, and then stroked it a few times. "Damn!" She grinned broadly, first at me then at Indy, "Well what the fuck are we waiting for? Give it to me!"

Cathy moved into the center of my bed and Indy knelt between her legs. I sat next to them and watched as he held his thick cock and rubbed the tip up and down her pussy for a moment or two before trying to insert it. Cathy winced and gasped, but nodded for him to continue.

"Easy bro. In and out, a little at a time. She's good and wet, you just need to spread it a bit more."

Indy did as he was told and soon was able to stroke it in and out fully.

"Oh my god that feels so damn good!" Cathy said. "I've never had such a thick cock, it's stretching my pussy! I can feel every vein and the shape of you. Shit, Indy, you're gonna ruin me for other guys! No one will measure up after this..."

Indy was grinning from ear to ear. And why not? I mean I doubted that everything she was saying was true, but it was just the thing he needed to hear. As I knelt next to him I caressed his back and even squeezed his ass. I coaxed him to sit upright and Cathy wrapped her legs around his waist. This let us watch his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. I was really turned on by this and bent down close. I could see her pussy straining to hold onto his cock as he pulled out until only the tip was still inside of her. The rim of his glans would pull her fluid out like a squeegee and the scent was filling the room as my bed was getting soaked.

"God it feels so good!" Cathy moaned. I smiled and went to my nightstand and retrieved the Casio digital camera, Indy had already inserted a memory card. I turned it on and took a close up photo of his massive cock poised to penetrate her pussy The flash highlighted their wetness. I took more as he fucked her slowly. I even took some close ups of her puffy nipples. Setting the camera aside I whispered in his ear.

"How's it feel, little bro? Is she a good fuck? She has a nice tight pussy doesn't she?"

"Yeah, really tight. It feels good, but not as special as my big sis." He said and kissed me.

"Lean down bro, put your weight on your elbows and kiss her as you fuck her sweet pussy faster and faster."

I watched as Indy and Cathy fucked hard and fast. My poor bed was being abused and the wet sounds were punctuated by their bodies slapping together. They kissed and tongued and moaned and my pussy was soaked and aching for it's own share of attention. I saw Indy's face start to scrunch up and I realized he was close to cumming. Damn! I had forgotten to warn him!

"Don't cum in her Indy! You can't cum in her! Pull out before you do and squeeze your dick!"

Indy grunted with effort and pulled out and I helped him to stand at the foot of the bed. I dropped to my knees in front of him and Cathy knelt next to me.

"Give it to us Indy!" I said. "Jack off and spray your load of cum all over us!"

"I want it! Indy! God I want it so bad!" Cathy begged and grabbing my head she held me cheek to cheek with her facing Indy with her tongue out. I stuck mine out as far as I could too.

Indy pumped his cock a few times and then erupted. His first spurt hit Cathy full in the face, splattering from her mouth to her eyes! She squealed with delight. His second spurt caught her in her mouth and onto her chin. His third caught me looking at Cathy and nailed me on the temple and cheek and then his next one hit my throat and upper chest. Finally he turned back to Cathy and coated her chest and tits with two more big spurts.

I grabbed his cock and plunged it into my mouth and sucked out the last dribbles.

"Oh fuck that was awesome!" Cathy exclaimed. "I can't believe how much he came! God Leia, you have it all over you!"

"Well so do you!" I replied. "Look how thick it is!" I added as I used my fingers to scoop some off of her chin and swallowed it. "And he tastes so good too!"

Cathy bent down and tasted some of the cum on my chest. "Yes, very nice and so gooey..." We sat there for a moment and looked at each other. Two 22 year old girls covered in globs of cum, smiling. Then Cathy put one hand behind my head and drew me close and kissed me on the cheek. I felt her slurping the cum off of my face and then her mouth was on mine and her cum coated tongue was inside and I tasted the mouthful of Indy's cum flowing into my throat and I was lost.

I forgot all about Indy. All of my attention was on Cathy and her cum covered face, neck and tits. I returned the favor and slurped up all of it and then french kissed her, trading it for her tongue. The sensation was like nothing I could have possibly imagined. I swirled my tongue about hers and felt her hands caressing my back and then grabbing my ass and squeezing. I dropped my head and kissed her breasts and and then sucked on her puffy nipples. Cathy moaned and pressed my head tighter.

Then she broke off the embrace and threw herself onto my bed. "Come on Leia..." she purred. I stood up and dropped my panties and lay atop her. We kissed and caressed for long time before I felt her hand groping my pussy. This was new to me but not unwelcome and I rolled off and said softly,

"Teach me Cathy, you are my first..."

Cathy looked touched. She leaned over and kissed me again, softly and tenderly. Then she said, "just do everything I do..." and mounted me 69. I gazed up at her wet, red haired pussy and then she lowered it slowly to my waiting mouth. At the same time I felt her mouth on my pussy.

I tried to copy her actions as best I could but I was understandably having some trouble concentrating and decided to strike out on my own. I knew how I liked to have my pussy eaten and I focused on giving that experience to her. The scent of her pussy so overwhelmed me that I forgot that this was my first and found myself trying to consume her. I loved her taste and lapped and sucked up all I could. I teased her lips, vag and clit. Sadly this position made it difficult to use my fingers but I used one hand to grab her ass and the other to squeeze a titty. I have no idea how much time passed, but I didn't want it to end. This was amazing. It was difficult to discern where my body ended and hers began. My pleasing her was pleasing me in return. I knew an orgasm was building but instead of the mighty crashing waves of pleasure this was a glow that slowly grew and grew until it filled me from my scalp to my toes. My pulse was pounding in my ears. My orgasm grew in intensity and lasted forever. My body trembled and the only thing I could control was my mouth which continued to lap, lick, nip and suck at the wonderful bit of heaven called womanhood poised above me.

After an eternity my orgasm faded slowly away and I could hear Cathy moaning in delight and realized that she was no longer eating me but was resting her head on my thigh and trembling. Slowly we extricated ourselves from the cramped position and lay together wrapped in each other's arms.

"Oh my god Leia that was awesome!" She said and kissed me sweetly.

"I've never had an orgasm that slow and long lasting..." I replied.

"So, do you think we might do this again?" she asked.

"Oh definitely!"

Indy came over to my bed and began kissing us. "That was absolutely incredible!" he said.

As we traded kisses I felt his hard cock pressing against me.

"Wow he's ready to go again!" I giggled and looked at Cathy.

"Not at the moment. I need a few minutes. But I would love to watch some brother/sister incest! Fuck him for me Leia and let me watch, please?" she begged. "I can only dream of getting Bradley in bed..."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds