• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Married and Found My Mother

I Married and Found My Mother

I am an extrovert and communicating with people both man and woman is my forte. It is character befitting my marketing job. In my spare time I go to social networks to make friends, going on dates when I did click with women. It was how I found my girlfriend, lover, wife and mother all these roles in one woman. It was a long story and dramatic one filled with joy, pain and anguish moments at times. We are married and very much in love. We married before we found out I was her son given up for adoption.

That was the most tumultuous situation we faced. For sure we will be condemned if we carried on married. But we were not prepared to scuttle our marriage. I love her and she loves me. We can't stop loving each other when we found out it is incest. Nobody needs to know. It is only known to both of us. On reflection, I am glad we stood focus on saving our marriage and make it a lasting memorable one despite all the odds. I read entries in this website by peoples who have happy endings and enjoying blissful marriages though cast as immoral or unethical by families and friends. I asked wife and she was agreeable to let our experiences be written and share with others.

I frequented the social media sites to look for friends. I had success and dated women of various ages. I found my wife on a social media site. I found that mature women made good companions because they were more experienced, intellectually and knew the world so to speak. I have a fascination over women who are mature and older than me. I dated a few mature women but didn't quite connect due to differing interests. For a man to court an older woman required attentive efforts.

When I saw her profile I was attracted to her but she brushed me off with a casual reply. Maybe she considered me immature and didn't match up to her. From past encounters I learned that if I was older by a few years I stood better chance of them interested in me and would agree to a date so I falsified my age in my profile. Well to her I was just too young still. But I persisted pursuing her and contacted her via chats on the web and got to know her better. I was determined to befriend her. Other than a little white lie about my age all my communication with her was true facts. I didn't want to scam her because it is better to be truthful and it is my guiding principle in life and work matters. I did feel guilty about lying about my age but then I reasoned I needed a foot in the door so I could introduce myself to her. No harm and I could correct that after we became friends.

My persistence was not in vain. After a few months of correspondence and talking, she agreed to go to a concert with me. I chose a more mature dress fashion for our date. The first time I saw her, I was captivated by her. She was petite and had a class status looking much attractive than her photo. Yet she had no air or proud. We had supper after the concert. I found I could converse with her well and she came across as a very charming lady. I sent her home in a cab. She thanked me for a wonderful evening and she accepted when I asked her for a date again. I was all over the moon. She was a down to earth lady.

We went on dates frequently and built our relationship. I was steadfast in courting her. We were compatible in characters and enjoyed each other companion and shared interests. She led a sedentary mainly social circle life style. I got her interested in outdoor activities. We walked the beach, watched sunrise, sunset, glazed stars and galaxy. I taught her to swim. We thoroughly enjoyed doing things together. I nudged her to visit a nudist site and since have been our regular outing. I spent less time on the social media sites and we got together whenever we had time. After work we would have dinner and chill out or went dancing. She was a top professional and my marketing work required me to travel so our time was very precious to us. However, we managed to grow our relationship.

She revealed her past, twice divorcee and had a son at a very young age, given up to adoption at birth. He would be around my age if alive. She had no contact with him and unaware of his whereabouts. I accepted her and said that would not affect our relationship. We didn't delve about it. Soon we sort of became being exclusive to each other as we confided and sought comfort in each other.

When I told her my real age and the reason I concealed that she wasn't annoyed. She said if I didn't do that most likely we would not become a couple as she might not give me the chance. I added I was true to her on all aspects and I cherished our friendship. We were opened and progressed to be lovers romping whenever we had the time. We wanted more time together and since we were sure of ourselves it made more sense to live together. As both of us have company cars we alternated between our homes. It came to a stage when we were determined to be inseparable.

We got married. Our married life is blissful. Our daughter was conceived soon after we married. A bubbly girl with pretty looks of her mother. We enjoy a healthy life style spending time in the open nature whenever we could find time away from our hectic work. Sometime the past comes back to haunt us in our happiest moments. My aunt who has been ill told me I was adopted and showed me the certificate. The date of birth matched mine. My deceased adopted parents had given me a new name. Not long after my aunt passed away. I showed the certificate to my wife. She was speechless.

It dawned on her I could be her son. She looked distressed, worried and cried. I hugged and assuaged her we stayed married no matter what. She was scare we had to separate once confirmed. I convinced her our love would see us strong together.

It was with certainty we are mother and son after doing some searching. Besides us no one needs to know.

It took us long time to get over the anguish. She said to divorce would ease our minds. I knew that was not what we wanted. I told wife we had spent much time together to build our love. The truth of the matter is we are deeply in love as husband and wife. We reasoned divorce would make us more miserable. We shouldn't let our love be affected. We were destined for each other. We wanted and needed each other more so now. We came a long way finding each other, dating and consummated our love.

After much consideration, we made the decision to carry on married. We want to live our lives married to each other. We are prepared to live with this guilt. We have a normal baby soon after we married. We will continue to work to have more. Now must take special caution our children are not genetic defects. We don't want defective children. With advance in medicine it can be detected sooner before they are born. Today we are still happily and lovingly married.

I am sure we will be condemned as immoral couple committing incest. Then again if it is to believe human beings are descendants of one parent Adam and Eve then isn't that also incestuous for all couples? We are not finding excuses to stay married. We know we have best reason to stay husband and wife. We simply love each other and want to stay this way together. Society maybe unaccepted but it is our lives and we have the right to live in happiness. We are not asking for blessing but to leave us to live our lives. It took us courage with some hesitation to pen this but we finally did.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Married and Found My Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds