• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Love and Submission

The Love and Submission

1234

Mary Flanagan was weeping and wailing over the back of her sofa, her sobs were long and loud, she was pleading with him to stop smacking her. The pain was too much, it was almost as bad as the humiliation she was feeling. He had her by her hair, he had gripped it in a pony tail way.

He had forced her over the sofa, yanked her dress up, then torn it away to get at her ass. He was laying the palm hard and flat against her ever reddening rump, but he wasn't letting up, he had had enough and he had decided, right or wrong that he was going to teach the big headed all knowing butch a lesson, one that she would not forget in a hurry.

When she had started weeping he had almost stopped his thrashing of her ass. But he told himself, if I stop now, she won't, it will be more of the same, and that is not going to happen. Mary was trying desperately to get away, free herself but failed, it was impossible. She twisted this way and that, she had tried to throw herself over the sofa and failed. She had tried to force herself up, and failed.

There was nothing she could do to prevent him from slapping her ass hard and long. She tried to get her hands in the way of his, she failed. Every time she put her hands there, he slapped her somewhere else. He smacked the top of her ass, her legs, outside of her thighs, on the inside of her thighs, each side, in the middle. Her attempts to block the blows were futile.

"Please Adam stop, I'm sorry," she begged loudly, tears dripped from her chin. The blows continued.

"You will learn your lesson Mary Flanagan, and you won't forget it," he shouted at her. "From now on it is you who will obey me, and not the other way round, do you hear me!"

Mary sobbed even more, "Please Adam, let's talk, I'm sorry."

"Wrong answer," he roared. Mary was in so much pain and at her wits end. She had never in her life been treated like this, she had always had the upper hand, it was who she was.

All her life men had bowed to her, even women friends gave way to her wants, needs, and demands. If she had ever submitted to anyone, a man for instance, it had been because it suited her to do so. To let a man think he had her where he wanted her, was because Mary had let him. His believed dominance actually gave her the dominance of him.

The reason for all this was simple, she was beautiful, and that was the end of that, she had never needed anymore. She was also very brainy, she had sailed through school and college, got all the qualifications she thought she might need. Then she had married well. Her husband was a hugely successful business man, but he was a wimp. That was why Mary had selected him, he did her bidding, she played the loving hostess, but in the house, she was mistress to all she surveyed.

She had free reign to do what she like, with whom she wanted, she was unfaithful to him many times. He knew it because Mary would tell him, she would on holiday on her own, or sometimes with a friend of her husband. She never flaunted her sexuality, she was as discreet as possible, but word got around that Mary Flanagan was a man eater.

Yet Mary had many friends, she was always so nice, she belonged to charities, did volunteer work. But at home she could be a bit of a tyrant if she wanted to be. Her husband was scared of her, he always bowed down to her, she could click her fingers and he would be brought to heel. She also treated him quite roughly in bed when she felt like it. Mary would tie him up, tease him mercilessly for hours. Then she would climb on him and slap him as she screwed his head off. He always came, there was no stopping it, or her.

He did actually love her, she was a great cook, she looked after their home, which was a very large one with many bedrooms, most en suite. She had home help though, it was beneath Mary to do the hoovering, washing etc. She had a gardener, she favoured him sometimes when the mood suited her. She never regarded herself as promiscuous. When she danced outside of her marriage, it was purely sexual. The need, the thrill, another man's body, that's all it was.

The only tight squeeze Mary had ever had was when the wife of a man she had sex with came knocking on her door and challenged Mary about it. She had strode into her home and slapped her right across her face extremely hard. Mary had retaliated, and they had had a fight right there in her living room. The other woman had won, and she too had humiliated Mary by ripping her blouse off, smacking her heavy hard nipple topped tits. She was on top of Mary, knees either side, she had gripped Mary's nipples in an unbreakable grip, and she had crushed them.

Unknown to her attacker, Mary had become aroused, and she had surrendered, and she would have let the woman do anything she wanted, if she had wanted. But the woman, satisfied Mary had been beaten, warned her of her future behaviour, to stay away from her man or else. Then she had slapped Mary's face again, got up and left. Mary was flat on the floor with a soaking pussy and severely aggravated tits and nipples. That was the day the gardener got lucky.

Mary was five feet nine inches in her stocking'd feet, long dark hair, a face the would have been modelled for ship of the past, a real Siren. She was elegant, stylish and graceful. All of her movements were economical. She floated, danced not walked. And sex was always high on her list.

But today she was on the losing side and heavily, she was helpless, for the first time in her life, Mary felt truly beaten, mastered, and dominated. Her lovely ass was on fire, and blazed all over. The smacks kept on coming. "Adam, Adam," she cried, "please, I'm so sorry, please," she was weeping, heartbroken, and, beaten. He hadn't realised it, but he had a hard on, his cock was fully erect in his pants. He had not reckoned on this effect. He had decided that he was going to teach her a lesson, he had not thought that he would get sexually excited.

Now he looked at her bright red ass and suddenly groaned, it was so pert, so round, so firm and so tight. He wanted to fuck it, and her. He was shocked and stunned at the thought, but he did. There was no denying the feeling racing through him, it had come upon him by total surprise, but the evidence as there, the big lump in his trousers was his accuser.

Without knowing he was going it, he centred his fingers on her pussy when he slapped her. Mary's hands had long gone from the scene, they were now on the cushions below her lovely head. Mary sensed the change, but never reasoned what the change was.

"You will obey me from now on Mary!" he yelled, Slap, slap, slap, slap, his hand landed, her pussy got slapped too in the process. Mary felt his fingers, as well as the flat of his hand.

Mary gave it all up then. "Yes Adam I will, I promise," her tears were so real, her pain was abhorrent, she wanted no more. She would do exactly as he told her, the years of her domination of the home was over. Adam stood and looked down at her, but he had changed now too, gone was the son who had for years put up with his beautiful mother's insistence that he do things her way. He had seen his father, knew him for what he was, and he couldn't stand him now, he almost hated him for putting up with what Adam now wasn't going to.

But Adam was now in a new place, he had gathered the courage to challenge his mother, then he had set it in motion, he had got what he wanted, she had given in. But he was sexually excited now too, and he had a beautiful woman begging him, even if it was his own mother, not to smack her any more. That she would submit to him totally, and she would obey him.

Once more his eyes, glued to the gorgeous ass under him told him he wanted more now. Deciding in a hurry, he yanked her upright, pulled her by her hair to the centre of the room, and forced her to kneel, Mary did so whimpering. He undid his belt, pulled down his zip, dropped his trousers, kicked them off, and got his towering John Thomas out.

He grabbed his mother by her hair again, pointed it at her face and before he really know what he was about to do, said.

"Suck it mother, get your lips round my cock and suck it, NOW!" he ordered. Mary saw his cock for the first time, she heard him tell her to suck it. She pulled her head back and shook it, 'no.' Within a second she was back over the sofa and he was thrashing her ass again. She pleaded with her son to stop.

"Are you going to obey me mother?" he shouted at her. Mary had no option but to agree.

"Yes Adam yes," she sobbed.

"You had better mother, no more second chances," he told her harshly, even Adam didn't know where this was going. Even how he had actually told her to suck his cock. He didn't understand things himself, but now he was too far down this road to turn back. He dragged off the sofa once more, forced her to her knees in front of him.

Adam had a hard time recognising his beautiful mother, her hair was totally mussed, her face was puffy from crying, her makeup was a mess. But Adam still saw the gorgeous lady his friends lusted after, the woman his dad's friends leered and flirted with. This was what they all wanted, this was what he was going to have, intended or unintended, he was having her, his mother.

Mary was on her knees again in front of her young son, still weeping, so humiliated, so in pain. Mary knew she would not be able to sit down for days after this.

"Suck it mother, NOW!" he repeated his previous order. Mary saw through the haze, the red tipped head of a man's cock, it was her own son's cock, and Mary was about to be made to suck it, if she didn't, he would thrash her again, she knew it. Mary loved sucking cock, her husband, Adam's father knew well how she doted on it.

Now her hands rose to meet it, they closed around it, her heat shaped mouth closed in on it. Her vision was blurred, she felt her lips touch it, it was hot, it burned her. It was also hard she could feel it in her hands. Her mouth opened and she slid it in, then she made her first sucking motion. Mary heard a groan above her, she had heard that sound many times, it always pleased her, amazingly it did this time.

Somehow she forgot momentarily that she was sucking her son's cock, it was just another man's cock, so Mary did what Mary did best, she sucked it, she licked it, and she nibbled it. The satisfied groan she retrieved from above her was what she always listened for, if it made him happy, it made Mary happy. There was nothing Mary liked more than having a good hard cock in her luscious mouth, apart from where it was designed to go, deep into the silky sleek crevice that was her womanly pussy.

Her ass throbbed, but she began to stick to her task, her mind was clearing, along with her vision, the tears were drying on her cheeks. Mary gazed up and saw Adam, he had changed so much in the last few minutes, was it hours, since he had forced her over her sofa, raised her dress and started spanking her?

She stopped and fell off him, Adam grabbed her hair once more and pulled her back, he had almost cum in his mother's mouth, and now he intended to do so. Then he was going to fuck her, wanted or not. Mary held fast. "No Adam," she said, "I won't do it, it's wrong and you can't make me." Mary had just made a serious mistake, Adam could make her, he had just made her, now he would show he was going to make her suck him off again.

Before Mary knew what was happening, her arms and legs seemed to flail all around her. Adam had yanked her up, spun her around, and then she was lying over the sofa again. And in what seemed like a nana second she was on the receiving end of some hard, hefty and hearty wallops on her red hot and very tender backside.

"Adam, Adam, no please, don't," she yelped as fresh tears fell from her face. "I'll do it, I'll do it, I'm sorry, please Adam, I'm sorry." Her humiliation, her capitulation, this time was real, her surrender complete, her submission was total, she could not bear another thrashing of her sore ass.

She found herself stood in the middle of the sitting room, Adam, yanked and pulled at her dress, it ripped away. This was followed by her bra and panties. She crossed her arms in apparent shyness, something Mary had rarely been guilty of in the past.

"Knees," he commanded, his voice strong and forceful, Mary dropped and assumed the position. "Suck," was all he said, Mary did, and this time she knew there would be no more complaining, no more refusal, she had given in.

Mary Flanagan did what she did what Mary Flanagan did best with a hard cock in her mouth, she set to it. She gave her son the best blow job she had. She blocked from her mind who he was, and went after the end result. Her mind drifted from Adam to the cock, she was impressed with it. It was a really good one, she was proud of him. He was bigger than his dad, he wasn't the biggest she had had, but impressive never the less.

Mary had never ever felt like this, being ordered like this, being made to do what someone else insisted on, like it or not. All her life people had deferred to her, even as a child. She found herself unthinkingly chasing it down, soon her thoughts were locked on to making the cock cum. It was a goal that Mary did refuse to be beaten on, she had rarely, if ever, not got what she was after. Which was a huge amount of hot steaming, thick man cum, Mary was not to be disappointed.

Adam's hips jerked, his hold on her head tightened, Mary knew the sign all too well, he was on his way. His cock pulsed and throbbed, it seemed to get harder. Then spongy velvet hit the back of her throat, Mary readied for the unstoppable explosion, and then it was triggered. Her teeth hooked at the back of the defined ridge of his bell end and she sucked.

Her son shot his cum almost clean down his mother's throat, she gulped, the first salvo was always the hardest to get down, but Mary did so easily. She sucked and swallowed in time, he shot, she swallowed, she sucked, he shot. Soon his cock was sliding in and out as he came time and again. Mary took all he had, her son forgotten, the cock was the centre of her world right now.

When Adam had no more, he slowly pulled away, his mother followed his cock refusing to let it go. He stayed, she kept him high, her soft knowing hands cupping caressing his empty balls. But they would not be empty for long. Mary was ensuring her full submission, that he would fuck her shortly, by teasing him the way she loved to tease her man at the time.

She was staring at the tight curly hairs around the base of his cock still firmly in her mouth. She saw his lower abdomen, the muscles ridged there. Her son had grown into a man without her seeing it. Mary was admiring the sight, her mind still had not registered properly yet that it was her son's cock she was sucking, and it would soon be her son's cock that would be fucking her.

Adam eventually staggered back before coming round, he was still in la la land, this had all been so sudden, and yet it had not happened soon enough. Now he wanted more, and he was having more. He quickly took stock, he knew the way forward to get that 'more.' He grabbed his mother's hair, and pulled her up, Mary jumped to her feet, not only in shock, but because of the hurt it caused her. It also had the added bonus for Adam, it stopped her thinking about her situation.

She was almost naked apart from her shoes, this was forgotten for the moment. Adam bent her over at the waist and dragged her behind him. He walked out of the room with his beautiful wailing mother bent over trying not to fall down. Mary took a hold of his wrist and held on, she was forced to follow, Adam marched straight upstairs trailed by his bewildered mother.

He marched into his bedroom, then he heaved her in to the room. He pointed at the bed and told her. "Get your clothes off and get in, NOW!" His voice made her jump and her eyes blinked, she stood and looked at him. Her hesitancy was rewarded by a stinging slap on her upper thigh. Mary dove into his bed and cowered under the sheets. If there were any doubts in her mind as to why she was there, they were gone now. She knew what was going to go down, it was she, along with any vestige of control she ever had over her young son. Adam rapidly divested himself of his own clothes.

He stood and leaned over his mother in a commanding way, he smiled. It was like the first time she had ever seen him, he was tall, his young body powerful, standing strong, unrelenting. His re energised cock jutting out.

"Now mother," he said, "what have you got to say for yourself Hmmmm?" Mary took a breath to say something, but before she managed to speak Adam gripped and squeezed a nipple through the sheet. All Mary could do was moan in fear, and some more pain, and an unheralded thrust of arousal, though she never knew that part, yet.

Mary relinquished all she had right then, her son had totally subdued her, and he had done it in a way that Mary had always believed could never be done. He had out manoeuvred her, overcome her objections, unbelievably he had thrashed her ass. He had made her resign herself to the fact that there was a man on earth, who had the power to do what no other man would even think of attempting.

"Adam," was all she could say.

"You got something to say mom?" he dared her to go against him now.

"No Adam, I don't think so," was her tearful, and fearful reply, fearful that she might be treated to yet another spanking from her unruly son. Adam gently wiped her eyes, rubbed her cheeks, and caressed her lips with a soft touch from his finger. Mary was somehow grateful for the act of kindness, she responded to it with a little mewl.

"Adam," she whispered, his thumb still touching her full bottom lip. His look at her warned her to be careful as to what she was about to say. His brow arched, as if saying. "Go on then, I dare you mother." Mary said nothing, her eyes locked with his, he squeezed a nipple again, Mary's eyes closed, her lips parted, she would object no more.

"So," she thought quickly, "this is what it's like, to be the subject of a man's intentions, and not to have a say. To be told, made, and had." Inexplicably Mary thrilled, it excited her, this had never happened before, and she knew it never would. Now she did, he hadn't asked, she hadn't been seduced, she was being taken and used. Mary had a tiny, but unimaginable orgasm.

Adam pulled his mother to him. "From now on Mom," he said, "though I never planned nor intended this to happen, it has. And from now on, you will thoroughly behave yourself in future. Never again will you go away or go out on your own without my permission. You will belong to me totally. You will stay married to my father, but you will belong to me. If you don't think you can agree, you can always revisit the sofa any time you need to, got that?"

Mary stared open mouthed at her son, for the first time in her life Mary Flanagan was lost for words. The so beautiful sexy woman had never been confronted with such rules and regulations, she had always been her own free spirit. Mary had endlessly been chased by men, and some women. She had selected over the years, those whom she would give her favours and her undoubted charms to. And before she could digest what her son had just told her, before she could triangulate her mind. Adam was above her, he was on her, and with one heave he was in her.

Mary was so stunned she had no response, but to lie there and let her son make love to her. Mary had never once thought about anything like this. The gardener was a young guy, fit as a butcher's dog. But Adam had the stamina in spades, she knew it already, he was humping her almost through the mattress. She had her first real climax for her son.

She cried out, she screamed. "Oh Adam, Oh my God, Oh Adam, what, wha... Arggggh, Oh Adam, Oooooh Oh oh oh oh, Noooooo." The climax blew her apart, it was too hard to contemplate, her son was banging her, and he had made her cum. The pain she had suffered at his hands was nothing compared to the gigantic climax that was tearing through her now.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Love and Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds