• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lucy's Captor

Lucy's Captor

This is my first story, feedback would be great. Thank you, enjoy!

*****

"Hey, Lucy, wait for just a sec and I'll walk you out."

I'm at Gordo's Sports Bar, and I just finished my waitressing shift. After six hours of carrying drinks and getting below average tips, I really just want to go home, but I'm supposed to wait for Jeff to walk me out since it's after midnight. After five minutes, though, I finally just forget about Jeff and head out the backdoor.

That was my first mistake. My second is getting in my car and not driving away. I fumble on my phone for a minute, answering messages and checking my email. After, I set my phone in the cupholder, and as I reach for my seatbelt, my car door gets flung open and a hand reaches for my mouth. I pull away, but before I know it my mouth is sealed with tape and my thrashing body is being hauled into the backseat of a dark SUV. The door slams behind me, and out the window I see the man that took me. He's tall, and built. I'm pretty tall, five foot seven, but I could tell he towered over that. It's too dark to see his face, all I can see is the outline of his baseball hat. I reach for the handle, but it doesn't open. The seats have been removed, and a metal fence separates the front two seats from the rest of the car.

Finally I let loose a big scream, still desperately yanking at the door handle. I scoot to the other side of the vehicle and pull on that door, still shouting for help. It doesn't open, either. The front door does though, and through the separation I see my massive captor get in the driver's seat. He slam's the door shoot as I continue to yell. I slam my hands against the window as the car begins to drive away.

The man doesn't seem at all worried about my screaming, or that Im now trying to kick the windows out. After about thirty minutes of driving, I can see were out in the country side. Theres no lights, cars, houses in sight. I stop yelling, beginning to cry instead. I lean against the metal fencing. "Please," I beg, "I won't tell anyone. Just let me out. Please..."

The man glances in the rearview mirror. "Too late now, baby. You're mine. Screaming isn't going to help, and the windows or bullet proof. I suggest you sit down and shut your mouth. Sleep, even. We won't be there for a few hours."

"Please let me out, I can give you money-" the man cuts me off.

"Talk again and I'll come tape your mouth shut and zip tie your arms and legs. And we've got a long drive, so I promise you won't like that."

I silently sob in the back seat. After what feels like hours of crying, I manage to fall asleep.

When I wake up, I'm being lifted from the car, I instinctively start kicking and hitting the giant man. In the light of what looks like a garage, I see his dark brown hair and his matching eyes. He's tan and has stables of facial hair. One big arm wraps around my legs and the other flings me over his shoulder. I fight a little longer, but eventually my captor's hand reaches up and smacks my back. Hard.

"You know there's no point in fighting me, just stop. You'll only make this more painful for yourself."

I continued trying to wrestle my way out of his arms as he carried me up a flight of stairs. Two rough smacks to my butt, and I finally submit and lay over his shoulder, tears leaking from my eyes and onto his white shirt.

"See, that wasn't so bad once you listened to me." He sets me on the floor on my back, turning around to close the door. He locks us both in with a key. I sit up, too afraid to stand, my legs shaking.

"Please-" I am interrupted again.

"Don't talk. I'm going to explain what is happening, and after you may ask questions. If you talk before I'm done, I'm going to punish you for misbehaving. Nod if you understand." In response to my nodding, he continues. "You belong to me now. You're going to do whatever I say and you're going to stay here as long as I want you. You're not going to escape and you're not going to leave. You know you can't fight me. You're going to follow my rules, and disobeying will have consequences.

"You will call me master, or sir, at all times. You won't complain or argue or disrespect me in any way. Obedience will be rewarded, and disobedience will be punished. Any questions?"

I don't even know where to start. Is this real? I figure I should remain calm, maybe try to win his sympathy. Maybe try guilt tripping him just a little. "Well, ummm... What's your name?"

"To you, its Master or Sir. The rest doesn't matter, Lucy. Do you understood?"

He knows my name. "How do you know me, why did you do this-"

"I asked you a question, I expect an answer." He steps closer to me, his figure creating a shadow over me. I feel so small, like a child again. "Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes, sir, you mean." You look expectantly at me. I say nothing. You bend down and begin dragging me towards the king sized bed in the corner. "Thats obvious disrespect. I guess I will need to punish you."

"I'm sorry, please don't hurt me." I start pulling away, but he lays me flat against the bed, face down. I feel a hand reach in between my legs and unbutton the tiny shorts I'd worn to work. They were aggressively yanked off of me, soon followed by my underwear. I try to cover myself, but my hands are pinned to my back.

"Since this is your first punishment, I will go easy on you. Just know that if this behavior continues, the consequences will be more strictly enforced. I'm going to spank you. If you fight, your spanking will go on longer and, trust me, it will be worse for you."

With that a firm hand comes down across my ass, stinging. I cry out, feeling humiliated. I try to crawl away, and the next one comes down across my bottom more swiftly. As he goes to work on my bottom, I continue trying to wrestle away, but his left arm is holding down my back, and I just can't slip away. Finally, with wet eyes and a broken spirit, I be still and wait for it to be over. Soon after I stop struggling, he stands up. I don't move from my position.

"Do you understand me now?" I twist my head to look back at him. He looks even more threatening, now that his assault is over.

"Yes," I whisper weakly. His eyebrows raise. "Sir," I quickly add.

"Less hesitation would be nice, but I guess thats a start." He lifts me off the bed and stands me up, facing him. "Take off the rest of your clothes. Now." I begin to step away. He frowns, shaking his head. "I guess I was to gentle with you. I have a riding crop, maybe that will make the message sink in." He starts to walk to the dresser.

"No, wait!" I call out. "Please, please don't make me. Please... Master, I'll do anything."

He opens the dresser and pulls out the crop. "Last chance. Take them off now or take the beating."

He starts walking towards me, and finally I pull my shirt over my head and let it fall to the ground. He raises his eyebrows, then stares pointedly at my light blue lace bra. I know what he wants. I slowly unclip my bra, dropping it at my side. My boobs weren't huge. They were shapely, and with the right bra I had nice cleavage, but they were still barely a c-cup. He hands my a ponytail holder. "Put your hair up, now." I run my fingers through my long, blonde hair and gather it in a ponytail.

My captor puts his hands on my sides, and his fingers begin trailing up my body. He begins squeezing my boobs softly, slowing rubbing them. He pushes me on the bed. He bends down, than comes back up with something I'd only seen in movies: a ball gag. "Open." I don't, not until he sighs and mutters, "I'll get the crop, then." My mouth springs open and he forces the gag into my mouth, securing it around my head. He takes his shirt off, and I see that he is toned. He doesn't have abs, not like the movie stars, but by all means he does have a good body. His pants drop and land around his ankles. He takes off his underwear, too.

I begin to protest through the gag, but no words escape. I put my hands up in defense as he climbs on top of me, pinning me down. His hand begins rubbing around my clit, and then one finger inserts into me. "You're already wet, just from a spanking. You little slut." His mouth twists into a mocking smile, and I can't help but realize how attractive he is. His finger dives in and out of me, and his thumb reaches up to circle my clit. I feel myself begin pulsing into his finger, wanting more. "See, this can be fun for you, too. You're already fucking my finger back." He laughs again, and I feel my face turn red. His teeth find my ear, biting the lobe and pulling my head to the right. He begins kissing my neck, sucking hard on it.

Suddenly, he withdraws his finger, and I let out a sad moan. "If you want more, you're going to have to give me a hand job. He releases one of my wrists, which quickly finds his dick. Its big, bigger than either of the two guy's that I had been with. I begin rubbing it up and down, wanting, needing him to keep touching me. As I rub his penis, I feel his hands reach around my head and undo the gag. "That feels good, but I want it in your mouth. Now." He picks me up and puts me on the ground. "Get on your knees." When I don't make a move to respond, he grabs a fistful of my hair, yanking me onto my knees. As I let out scream, he pushes his dick into my mouth. "You bite it, I swear to God, I will tie you down and whip you until you pass out. Got it?" I nod, his dick still in my mouth. "Suck, now." I do. I move my head up and down, not really trying to give a good blow job, just waiting for you to say I can stop. "Come on, you can do better than that. If your blow job is good, I'll use the vibrator on you later. If its bad, ten spankings with the crop." Thats all the encouragement I need. I begin licking up and down, using my tongue to tease the head of his penis. suddenly he grabs my head and plunges his dick all the way to my throat. He pushes my head back and forth, mumbling "that's it, open your throat. Yes, good."

After a while, he pulls out of my mouth and commands me to get back on the bed, in doggy style. I do. To be honest, I am turned on. I know I'm being used, raped even, but his commanding, dominating force is, well, sexy. There's adrenaline and fear, mixing with the heat of the moment, and as his dick enters me from behind, I let out a loud moan. "You like that, baby?" he whispers as he fucks me hard and fast. I don't respond. He slaps my ass, hard. It hurts and feels good at the same time. "Answer!"

"Yes, sir!" I moan. "Oh, Master, fuck me, please."

"Don't cum. Not until I say you can." He goes faster, and soon I'm pumping back, meeting his thrusts, and screaming out.

"I'm going to cum," I say, feeling it closer.

"Don't even think about it, not yet." Wow. I hear the threat in his voice, and manage to hold it back, all the while begging for permission. Finally, he says, "You can cum now, baby." I let loose into a fit of trembles, orgasming out of control. He pulls out, squirting his load all over my body. I lay there, content, with my eyes closed.

"Thank me for allowing you to orgasm, slave." You demand into my ear.

I breathlessly murmur, "thank you, Master."

"Let's get you cleaned up," Master grabs my arm and pulls me up off the bed, leading me to the connecting bathroom. "I'll run you a bath, go use the bathroom." I nod, and begin to walk away, but my arm gets yanked, pulling me back to him. "That was a command, slave."

"Yes, Sir." He nods in approval, and releases my arm, turning around to start the bath. The toilet is on the other side of the shower, and thankfully, he can't see me. I use the bathroom and return to him, sitting on the edge of the tub. He lifts me up and sets me gently in the tub, kissing the top of my head. I sit there silently, while Master washes my hair and uses a cloth to clean my body.

"You can talk, baby. Just don't break my rules. And remember to be respectful." I can hear the threat in his voice, and I know, for now, it's best to do what he says.

"How long do I have to stay here?" I ask, quickly adding "Sir."

"Until I no longer want you here. I took you, fair and square. You left your doors unlocked and walked outside, alone, at almost one am. You could've been mugged or killed or raped right there in the parking lot. This its your fault that your here." Sir unplugs the tub, and grips under my arms, lifting me out, then wraps me in a towel. He gives me a toothbrush and dries my hair as I brush my teeth. When I'm done, Sir grabs under my legs and carries me like a baby back to the bed.

"You know, I can walk, Sir," I say, trying not to sound too annoyed.

"Watch your mouth, slave." He warns, tapping his finger on my lips after setting me on the edge of the bed. "I like manhandling you. And reminding you how much stronger I am, enforcing my power." I see a mocking smile creep up his face. "Now come over here, I need to tie you up before we sleep."

I make no move towards him. "Please don't. The door is locked, I can't leave anyway." He raises his eyebrows, waiting, and finally I crawl across the bed and sit still as he puts cushioned handcuffs on my wrists in the front of me, then ties my feet together.

"Goodnight, slave. I will come get you in the morning."

"Wait! You're just going to leave me tied up like this? What if I have to go to the bathroom?"

"You just did, baby. And I'll let you out in the morning."

"Please stay." I whisper, looking away from him. He cocks his head to the side, looking surprised. I don't know why I said that. He kidnapped me, for crying out loud. I know it's probably late at night, and I'm exhausted. He did take me and rape me, but the sex had been so great, and he took care of me. I guess I'm afraid to be alone. I don't know why. I really don't want him to leave.

"Why do you want me to stay?" I look into his eyes, and although they are dark and menacing, I can see there's a soft spot it there, somewhere. I just have to find it.

"I feel safe with you. And it's cold, Sir."

"Alright, Lucy. Only since it's your first day and you are being pretty good right now. Just don't try anything. The door has a code on it to leave, and only I know it. If I wake up to you trying to attack me, or escape, it will mean consequences. Are you going to behave?"

"Yes, sir," I say. He pulls the blankets over me, tucking them in at my sides, than climbs in, naked, to the other side of the bed.

"Goodnight, baby. Sleep well." Master kisses my head and turns over, facing away from me.

"Goodnight, Master." With that, I close my eyes and fall asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lucy's Captor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 322 milliseconds