• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Best Anal Sex Ever Ch. 01

Best Anal Sex Ever Ch. 01

Well,where to start? This is my first submission on here. I felt compelled to write it because it was such a mind-blowing experience for me that I wanted to document it. It's all pretty much exactly how it happened. Some small details may have become a little mixed up in the erotic fog but I've tried to recall it all as accurately as possible.

Tanya is 36 . We've been married for nine years now and she seems to get hotter every year. I'm 50 but I've managed to keep in pretty good shape at 6'2" and 200lbs. Tanya is 5'11" with an athletic but curvy build. She is beautiful, very striking features. Big green eyes. Shoulder length red hair. Always a beaming smile on her full lips. Big tits. A 36GG or even a HH at times. Long, long legs. A lovely big, round bottom. I get a hard-on just looking at her. The thing is though, she's not just lovely and sexy but she's intelligent, funny, perceptive and probably the kindest and most warm-hearted person you could ever hope to meet. Why she'd marry a bozo like me - who knows? I'm a lucky guy.

We've had a couple of kids in the last 4 years. Tanya has put on a little bit of weight but she's just as sexy. Breasts are a bit fuller, a bit of a little belly and a rounder arse. Our sex life has taken a bit of a nosedive. It's not through want of trying but more because of lack of time and tiredness. I'm sure other couples go through the same when they have kids. Tanya might come over as a bit of a prude sometimes but that impression evaporates in the bedroom. She loves sucking me off and swallowing all the cum. She's happy to be penetrated in multiple positions or let me blast spunk all over her face. She'll also lick up cum if I ask her to - which always excites me. She has very loud orgasms when I go down on her. Really loud!

She's never been worried about anal play. I used to rub her or insert a finger gently into her bum when I was licking her out and usually she responded well to it. Pushing against my finger or moaning for me "put it in more". Sometimes she'd ask me not to. Likewise when we did anal. Tanya would often lie on her side and grab my cock and guide it between her buttocks and gasp softly as I gently thrust my rock hard cock into her ass. My cock isn't huge but it's fairly big so I'm careful not to be too rough with her little hole. We would do other positions. Sometimes Tanya would sit astride me and lower her bum onto my cock. Other times she would lie on her back on top of me, also lying on my back, and then gradually impale herself on to me. She would then begin playing with her clit and buck up and down as I began to thrust upwards into her arse and grabbed at her great big titties from behind, kneading and squeezing them. Tanya would scream and yell with excitement as she came and I pumped her bum full of cum. Another position she was fond of was lying on her back with her long legs raised straight up over my shoulders so I could fuck her arse while she played with her clit.

She would happily do ass to mouth too. Taking my cock out of her bum and putting it straight into her mouth and sucking me off. Either Tanya didn't worry about it or simply didn't think about it but either way, it always turned me on. I've rimmed her as well. She's responded differently to that. Sometimes she's asked "How can you do that?" or just asked me not to do it. Other times she's really got into it, writhing around and playing with her clit as I stick my tongue as far in as it'll go. Usually Tanya would be very wet before we ever did anal and the juices from her vagina would help lube her bum and my cock. I'd always try and halt proceedings to add lube of some sort but Tanya would often want to get on and do it without any. To this end, I bought some "Golden Girl Anal Jelly" off Ebay to make sure we had some proper stuff handy. Tanya, however, saw it in my purchase list and asked me about it. "I suppose we'll be doing more anal then?" she said, with a smile that caused a bulge in my boxers.

So, anal continued to be on the menu but as the frequency of our sex decreased, obviously the amount of anal did too. I begun to fantasize about anal a lot more than other kinds of sex. We still did it quite a bit. Just not as much as I wished. Tanya often liked to have a back massage, lying face down on the bed whilst I rubbed her with plenty of oil. Often, this would turn into sex. Frequently that would be anal.

On the night in question, that's how it began. We'd gone to bed early and Tanya had asked for a rub. She lay face down on the bed, with just panties on. Her large tits, squashed beneath her, flopping out to the sides. I poured copious amounts of massage oil on to my hands and began rubbing her lovely, golden brown, back. She relaxed as I worked her tired muscles and ran my hands up and down, working my thumbs into her silky skin. I always get turned on massaging Tanya and she knows it. I normally try and stay on task for as long as possible before getting diverted. I was just wearing boxers and by now, as I was straddling her to get in a good position to rub her, I was beginning to get a serious hard on. I pulled down her panties and applied some oil to her buttocks, massaging each cheek in turn. Tanya went "Mmmmmmnn" in a whisper as I kneaded. Then, without warning, she reached round and grabbed my cock. Very firmly.

Tanya guided my cock to the small, puckered hole between her buttocks and began to rub the head against it . Needless to say, my cock was rock hard and dripping with cum. Tanya rubbed it back and forward against her tight opening and then began to guide it in. She didn't say a word, just moaned quietly. Despite being insanely turned on, I pulled my cock away and mumbled something about getting my "special stuff". I hastily grabbed the anal jelly and rubbed a big load over my cock. Tanya just murmured "Mmmmmnn" again and then did something I'd never seen before. She reached round and grabbed both her bum cheeks, pulling them apart as far as possible, exposing her ass hole wide open for me and thrusting her backside upwards. Waiting.

I didn't need a second invitation. I straddled Tanya again and slowly tried to insert my slippery cock into her waiting arsehole. Usually I find this quite tricky but because Tanya was pulling her bottom so far apart and her anus was gaping wide open it was much easier. The swollen purple head popped into the tight little entrance and Tanya grunted as I penetrated her. Easing in a little further with each thrust. I really thought I was going to blow it all by coming immediately but I managed to avert that possible disaster, thankfully. As I've mentioned, my cock is quite big so I try to go gently and not ram it right up Tanya's arse in case it's sore for her. This was different though. Tanya was moaning quietly with each stroke but then she reached round with both hands and grabbed each of my buttocks. She began pulling me deep into her with each thrust. Each time she forced me deeper into her arse, she moaned more loudly. Eventually, I was fully inside her tight bum - sliding my cock in and out. I was still trying be gentle but Tanya kept pulling me harder into her with each stroke. She thrust her bottom firmly backwards against me as I pushed and the pace increased until I was ramming my cock in and out of her like a piston. Her moans increased in their intensity and also in their frequency as she matched the faster pace. Her head was turned to the side and her hair was falling over her face a little but I could see a happy, dreamy expression without a hint of any grimace. I'd often thought about her pulling me into her while my cock was right up her arse but it had never happened before. I couldn't believe she was doing it so strongly, really forcing me in. She really must have wanted my cock right up her arse as far as possible.

"Oh yes!" She moaned.

"Mmmmnn!"

"Oh..... Oh..... Oh!" Tanya carried on with each powerful thrust as I fucked her up the arse.

She continued groaning with pleasure as she pulled me into her. I was fucking her up the arse a lot harder and faster than I'd ever thought possible. She was squeezing my buttocks incredibly hard. Pulling my cock into her bum. Willing me to fuck her harder. The moans and groans were becoming shouts of pleasure. Tanya has a very sexy voice. Very full with a nice, throaty, timbre. When she moans in pleasure her voice alone could probably make me come.

Tanya let go of my bottom. I was almost disappointed as I was enjoying it so much but then I realised that she must have managed to slide a hand up under herself and was rubbing her clit. Now Tanya's yells started getting louder. I was fucking her arse really hard. Like normal intercourse. Really thrusting my hips as strongly as possible and ramming my massively swollen cock in and out of her as deeply as I could. My hips were slapping against her bum with every stroke. I could tell Tanya was getting more and more excited as she frigged her clit harder in time with my vigorous thrusting. The thought of her clit getting a good rub and all her juices flowing out just served to make me thrust ever more vigorously into her nicely tight arsehole.

Unfortunately, we had started off near the edge of the bed and my left knee had begun to slip off the side. I had tried to keep it on but eventually could do so no longer and I had to ask Tanya to move over a bit. She simply lifted her hips and flicked herself over to the right, with my cock still deep in her ass and carried on moaning and rubbing herself. I got back into the rhythm and carried on hammering my cock into her as hard as I could. It was blowing my mind. I couldn't believe we were doing anal like this!

Tanya was now no longer simply moaning. She was screaming.

"OOOH! AAAAH! OH! OH!"

"YES! YES! AAAH! AAAAAAARGH!"

"AAAAH! AAAAH! UGH!"

"I'm gonna come! AAARGH!"

"OH! OH! OH!"

"AAAAAAAAAARGH! AARGH! A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-R-G-H!"

She finally came, pushing her bottom back against me as hard as she could and screaming into the mattress. Luckily, we have a very large, detached house and no nearby neighbours to disturb. If this was a made-up story I'd have come at this point but I didn't. I think I'd been trying so hard not to come - thinking about tyre pressures and sparkplugs and things - that I didn't come right then.

I carried on thrusting deep into Tanya's arse. I'd been enjoying the freedom to ram it so hard up her bum so much that I didn't want to stop now. Tanya was quieter but still moaning gently with each stroke. I shifted position slightly and grabbed a big, squishy breast in each hand. I felt for her big, hard nipples and tweaked them between thumb and forefinger as I carried on fucking her up the arse. It seemed to go on for ages. I was in a total dream, ramming my cock up Tanya's lovely backside as hard as I could for as long as I wanted. Eventually Tanya said "You haven't come yet." It wasn't a question, just a statement. "No, but I'm going to. Don't worry." I grunted. Tanya just smiled and said, "Good."

I carried on fucking her bum. Establishing a powerful rhythm. Tanya was still moaning softly with every thrust. I put my hands on top of hers, pinning her forcefully to bed and gradually felt the spunk rising in my balls. I was thrusting wildly now, really hammering into her poor little arsehole. I pushed deeply into her, finally coming as my hips began jerking uncontrollably and I felt the flow of semen rushing through my throbbing cock and gushing out, filling her rectum. The sensation was made almost unbearably pleasant by the way the tight walls of her passage squeezed my cock so hard. I grunted loudly. The release was so intense. After the initial explosion, my cock jerked several more times as the last of the cum spurted out. Tanya let out a long, slow "Ooooooh!" as she felt me fill her bum with thick spunk. "That's nice." She sighed.

I lay on Tanya for what seemed like an age. Totally spent. She didn't move and seemed completely content. Absolutely satisfied. After a long while, my cock gradually softened and eventually slid out of her dripping bum. I rolled off her and cuddled her from behind her as she turned on to her side. I cupped her big, heavy, breasts and pushed my soft cock against her backside. I could feel the spunk leaking out of her crack as she pushed back against me and sighed contentedly. After several minutes, Tanya got up and went to the en suite. She sat on the loo and I could hear a kind of wet, farting noise as presumably she expelled a lot of the spunk from her bottom. It did kinda turn me on a bit. Considering the severe pounding her ass had just endured, I asked her if she was OK but she said was fine and we cuddled and went to sleep. My mind was still doing somersaults about what we'd just been doing though!

We slept soundly but woke up really early - as you do when you have kids. My cock was erect again as I thought about what we'd done. It was still greasy from the lube and being deep inside Tanya's bum. She began playing with it, making it bigger then she moved down the bed on all fours and began to lick the end, tasting the cum. I mumbled something about going to wash my cock but Tanya responded by simply taking it straight in her mouth and sucking it. She sucked it gently for a while and then grasped the base of the shaft firmly in her right hand and began forcibly wanking me into her mouth as she sucked. Tanya's lovely great big GG cup tits dangled over my right leg as her head bobbed up and down so I reached down and cupped them both eagerly, tweaking her big nipples. She moaned slightly as I caressed them and she carried on working my cock hard and sucking it furiously. I idn't think I couldn't hold out much longer, especially with the thought that she was happily sucking the cock that had been pounding her in the arse a few hours before.

"I'm gonna come in your mouth!" I said. Tanya moaned in pleasure and sucked even harder as I blasted a load of hot spunk into her mouth. She paused for a moment as my cum filled her mouth and then she swallowed it all. Well most of it anyway because as she released my cock and grinned at me, some semen dribbled out down her chin.Then I kissed her, tasting my salty cum in her mouth and on her tongue. The kids woke up soon after that so I didn't get to enjoy any more of Tanya that morning. Luckily she had a day off so I left her to sleep whilst I got up to deal with everything. I was happy in the knowledge that my wife was sleeping soundly having been buggered senseless and having her arse filled with cum then having swallowed a load more cum.

Well, that was a night to remember. I still think about it and jerk off to the memory several months later. We've done anal quite a few times since. Never with quite the same wild abandon but still great nonetheless. Tanya has come quite a few times while I've fucked her arse, which is always a turn on. Hopefully we'll replicate the experience sometime...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Best Anal Sex Ever Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 236 milliseconds