• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Shannon Gets Blacked Ch. 03

Shannon Gets Blacked Ch. 03

12

"OK, stop!!" Tyrell said. "You just got to slow down--! I have no idea where this came from, but --- holy fucking shit, just stop for a minute --! I got to tell you, I have never had any woman get me so close to cumming as you just did, and you did it just buy whispering to me, buy saying those things, by looking at me, by that voice ---! Where the fuck did this come from ----?"

"She told me to do it ---, she told me to say those things to you ---!"

"Who ---? Who, is she ---? Was it Karen ---, did Karen tell you to say those things ---?

"No---, not Karen ----! My little pussy told me to say them ---! Know what else ----?

"What" Tyrell said, knowing in the back of his mind he should have never said it--!

"She told me to tell you that she wants him back inside---, so she can grip him---, pull that skin back and expose that big sensitive head, --- so she can let it rub up against her soft--, tight--, warm walls---, so he can shoot that warm juice way up in side of her little unprotected baby factory ----! She said that she wants to milk him---, she wants to make him happy ---, really --- very happy ---!"

"I knew it, STOP ---, seriously, please just fucking stop ----, you're making me crazy --! Seriously, I need to slam my dick in a door or something ---, something to take my mind of you for a couple seconds ---, holy shit stop!" Tyrell retorted!

"Are you mad at me--? I didn't mean to upset you---, I am jus ---, please don't be mad --- I was only trying to tell you how much ---," Shannon continued to whisper, before being cut off.

"I am not mad---, Jesus Christ --girl ---, far from being mad! You just got me so worked up; you have to stop for a while! You have to let me calm down and fuck you proper--! You're not going to be enjoying anything if you got me so worked up that I nut within first minute --, now will you?"

"OK--, but didn't I kind of do the same thing in the car ---, you stuck him up there and touched that spot ---, and she squirted and kind of pushed him out --! You made me cum --- but he didn't get to do it, he didn't get to cum --! So I --- I kind of think that you should let her make him squirt now ---, let him see what she can make him do---! Don't you think that's only fair that you let her do that for him ----, don't you?" Shannon said as her head had moved around by his ear again. As she was speaking her warm breath blew across his ear, her lips were rubbing and nibbling on his ear lobe.

Tyrell knew he was in a losing battle here--; there was absolutely no way out ---! He was now realizing that it just wasn't what she was saying to him, it was her voice, her eyes ---- those eyes, her beauty, her smell, the smell of the clothes she had on, the feel of the clothes she had on, her hair, the smell of her hair, that pouty face she made, that very warm moist pussy that was resting on top of his cock right now, the list could go on forever ----! "OK" -- he said!

"OK ---, really ----! Yes!!" Shannon moved her head back and undid her arms from around his neck, holding his face between her two hands, her head lowering and kissing his lips! Pulling back slightly, Shannon whispered to him. "I want us to be alone ---, I want to be by ourselves when you take me, --- and I don't want anyone bothering us when he's inside of her ----, by ourselves OK---? I think she has a spare room down the hall, can you take me down there---, carry me down there and then you can take me down there ---?" Shannon jokingly whispered to him, before her lips returned to his to start kissing him again!

Tyrell had her supported with his hands holding her butt cheeks, as he silently carried her out of the room. Once in the hall, he pulled his head back from hers. "Where?" Shannon nodding in the direction of the room, before returning her lips to his!

As he walked, Shannon pulled away from the kiss and again whispered to him! "Do you feel it ---, do you feel every time you take a step he rubs on her ---? Oh god --- your making her wetter --- she needs him up inside her ---, please ---, she wants to squirt again ---, please put him in ---!"

"Hang on we're there!" He said as he turned and kicked the door shut, then continued into the room and laid her on the bed!

Shannon continued to hold him around the neck as he laid her down. As Tyrell tried to lift up, she tried to pull him back down to her. "No--, wait --, where are you going--? Don't go anywhere --, it's time now ---, it's time to breed your little slut --, see, feel how wet she is---! As she pulled his hand to her mound! "You did that ---, you made her all wet and gooey ---, now it's time for him to take care of her --- you promised --- remember --- you said OK--! It's time now --- time to make her happy ---, and let her make him happy!"

Tyrell moved his fingers lightly across her, feeling how extended and wet her lips were, toying slightly with her swollen clit! Catching it between his thumb and index figure and twirling it ever so slightly before using his fingers to jack it up and down, as a man would do with a tiny little penis.

A very low extended moan started escaping from Shannon's lips, as she threw her head back on the bed, her eyes closed, her head gently rolling back and forth from side to side. "Oh ---- god! You're driving me crazy ---! Please ----oh god --- please --- put him in me, I need --- him in me!" Shannon said as she now withered on the bed. Her knees came up, as if trying to touch her breasts with them. At the same time clasping her two hands together and pushing them down across the top of her slit and against Tyrell's hand trying to dislodge it from her clit! "OH my god --- please stop --- you're making me crazy, please---, oh god --- please stop ---, you're going to make her cum if you keep doing that. Please I don't want to cum --- unless- - - unless he's in me ---, please stop --- oh god ---, please ---!" Shannon whisper or more like half cried.

Tyrell gently grabbed her nylon covered ankles and pulled them up onto his shoulders, one on each side of his head. Then running his hands down her legs and around until he had her ass cheeks in both hands, and gently pulled her hips out to the edge of the bed!

"Oh --- god! Is it --- time, are you going to stick him in me now ---?" Shannon moaned, as she raised her head up to be able to look down at what was going to happen! "God --- I am so wet---, please take her now ---!"

"You're going to get it ---, just not yet! You know what they say, "payback's a bitch" you little teasing slut! You made me fucking crazy---, well guess whose turn it is now --- slut!"

"OH --- god ---no! Oh, god you can't do this to me---, not my first time! She needs him up inside her--- oh god please don't make her wait any longer --- oh god, please ---! You can't do --- you can --- you can make me crazy next time --- you can teaser her then ---, she needs it up inside her now---, she needs to squirt --- she needs that big black cock up inside her to make her cum---, please! Oh --- god, please fuck me now --- please don't make me wait --- please!" Shannon moaned as she reached down between them, trying to get that cock in her hand. Trying to be able to get it, to guide it into her wet pussy!

Tyrell reached his hands back up and grabbed her ankles again, splaying her legs open as he pushed them forward, rolling her hips up. He let go of her one leg as he reached down removing her hand from his cock, and then taking himself in his own hand and laying it on top of her pussy. "Look at it --- little girl! Look at it laying on that pussy ---look at it --- look how far it's going to go up inside of you when I put him in! Look at it --- Look at that big black cock --- he almost reaches up to your navel! Look at it ---slut!"

Shannon's head dropped back down onto the bed, her eyes rolling back, her mind a blur, after seeing that cock lying across her pussy, and stomach! Her hand shot up to cover her mouth as the other hand grabbed one of her extended nipples through the nightie, rolling it in her fingers! "Jesus fucking Christ --- you need to stop ---! You need to take my pussy --- please fuck my pussy ---now!" Shannon screamed between clenched fingers!

Tyrell suddenly pulled back and dropped down, starting to kiss her inner thigh above her knee and working his way slowly downward on her nylon incased leg! One hand rubbing her thigh through the stockings, his other hand finding its way to the exposed flesh above the stocking top! His kisses continuing their way up her to reach the area of exposed flesh above her stockings, and then gently nipping at it with his lips and teeth!

At the same time his hand now found the crease of her inner thigh, lightly brushing his finger tips against it, then traveling lightly over to find and gently rub her extended lips of that pussy! He sensed what was about to happen as her pussy started to spasm, he knew she was there, as he rapidly by lightly flicked his finger tips up and down the lips of the folds of her pussy! Sensing the moment, Tyrell plunged two fingers deep into her, curling them inward so they would rub along the walls of her spasmming tunnel!

"Holy fucking -----shit!!" Shannon screamed as her pussy started convulsing, her hands shooting down to grab the top of Tyrell's head! "Cumming ---, oh my fucking god ---, cumming --- cumming so hard ---! Her squirt's coinciding with the spasms of her pussy, shooting out over Tyrell's shoulder and arm! Her spasms making her walls grip and relax on Tyrell's imbedded fingers! "Jesus fucking Christ ----, mother of god----, holy fucking shit ---!" She continued to scream, as her head flew back onto the bed rocking from side to side, her eyes slamming tightly shut, and her fingers digging into his scalp! "Oh god help me ---, so fucking --- oh god ----!" As her voice tapered off!

Tyrell knew the time was right for a little extra bonus before he fucked her! Seeing her collapsed on the bed, eyes slammed shut, and her mouth opening and closing to the ebbing spasms of her orgasm, he knew it was time ---, time to bring her to the brink again! He grabbed her legs again, pushing them back and splaying them out, then lowering is face to her sodden pussy!

Shannon's eyes flew open, her mind still reeling from an earth shattering orgasm! She couldn't believe that he was at it again, but this time with his lips and tongue. Such conflicting feelings, her mind saying she need time to recover, her pussy trying to push itself back on his tongue, that she wanted it --- she needed it! "Oh god ----, not again! Please, oh god--- need some time---, oh god!"

Tyrell gently lapped at the folds of her pussy lips, working his way up and down the length of her gapped slit before settling in above her clit! With parted lips he gentle encircled the little nub, before sucking it in between his lips and then using his tongue to rapidly flick across its tip. His fingers coming up to gentle stroke the bottom of her slit and lips before two of them settled inside her folds! His ring finger finding its way down further and gently rubbing the fold of skin between her holes, then continuing on to rim that little puckered hole!

Shannon's legs flew down, the heels of her shoes imbedding themselves into the mattress edge, her hips rocking up; as her hands came down to grasp both sides of his head! As she tried to hold his head still she was franticly trying to grind herself into his face!

This was too much for Shannon, so far beyond anywhere she had ever been before! Her little pussy now had complete control over her ---, her mind ---, her entire being! She was in total ecstasy, her hips desperately trying to fire against his face and fingers!

She could feel it coming; she just couldn't believe that it was going to happen again, not ever, not so soon! Her pussy started spasmming again; she could start to feel the walls convulse as it approached again! She shot upright, holding his head, her mouth agape but nothing coming out looking down at him, as she desperately gasped for breath!

Tyrell could feel it coming! He felt her pussy start to spasm and he knew it was rapidly approaching! He felt her fly upright into a somewhat sitting position! He knew that she was at that moment and that's when he did it! He rapidly pulled his finger from her pussy and shoved it right into her little butthole!!

"OH ----, god no!" As she started squirting again. The first shot going into Tyrell's mouth, then as he pulled back, she continued to squirt on his, neck, and chest ----, she just kept squirting, and squirting! Shannon's mouth was open, she was trying to scream her joy, tell him that it was the biggest one yet!! Just no words would come out, just little squeaks and moans and noises she had never heard before, but no words!! She fell back onto the bed totally dazed, even if she could speak, she wouldn't have known what to say!! "What was happening right now? What on earth was happening right now?" She thought to herself!!

Tyrell reached down under her arms and picked her up again, she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist as her arms went around his neck ---, Thinking. "Oh god no ---, not that big black cock rubbing up under my pussy again! If he moves or walks he might make her go again, just ---, just by rubbing up on it!"

Shannon pulled her head back a little to tell him, when she noticed it! "Oh my god ---, look at you ---! I got my squirt and pussy juices all over you ---, all over your face, and your lips, and your chin ---! Look at it ---, look at the mess I made!" She said as she slowly lower her lips down to his, sucking and licking his lips, kissing and licking his chin ---! "Look at you ----, look at my big strong black man with squirt on him --!

"Does that make you want to do it to me ---? Do you want to squirt on my face now because I did it to you ---? Do you --- do you want me to get down on my knees and suck that -- big -- black -- cock? You want to let him squirt on my face and in my mouth while I look up into your eyes ---?" She said to him as she slowly lowered her lips back down, kissing him, sucking his lips as she stabbed her tongue into his mouth! It was like she couldn't get enough of those soft thick lips, she just wanted to suck them, nibble, them, lick them ---! She loved the feel of them mashed against her mouth ---!

Shannon heard a noise, drawing her lips away and looking over his shoulder, she saw Karen's head pecking through the door ---!

"Look at you ---!" Karen said. "I peak in here and he's standing up, with you all wrapped around him, sucking on his face, and still with that little girl pouty face on you when you look up at me ---, I thought that you would have lost that little girl look when he fucked the shit out of that little pussy ---!" Karen said!

"He didn't ---!" Shannon retorted. "He keeps teasing me---! Letting me think he's going to put it me--- and then ---! He's made me squirt so much ---, he touches me and makes her squirt ---, then he ---, he tells me ---squirted so much ---squirted on his face ---, didn't put it in me yet ----! Karen can you help me --- tell him he needs to put it in my little pussy --- need to feel it rubbing up inside her --- Karen can you help --- tell him ---," her voice tapering off as she nuzzled her head back into his neck.

"Are you kidding me---? You guys have been in here for an hour and you haven't fucked her yet ---?" Karen said, stunned to the core. With her question being more directed at Tyrell!

"Hey -- -, paybacks a bitch!"He said.

"OK ---, I am not buying into this shit at all ---, I think there is more going on here besides teasing and paybacks ---!Karen said.

Karen stood up on her toes and whispered next to Shannon's ear ---; "I am going to help you get started ---honey! But you have to take care of it from there ---, just like he's going to take care of you from here, and if I read his face right ---, I am pretty sure he may be taking care of you a couple more times tonight ---, you understand me baby ---, you have to take care of him too right?"

Shannon just nodded her head, looking at Karen through half closed eyes!

Karen looked at Tyrell, whispering to him. "Don't fuck this up big boy ---, you understand me ---, don't fuck this up!"

Karen moved behind Shannon and reached her hand under the two of them, grasping Tyrell's big cock ---!" Honey ---, lift yourself up a little!" As Shannon did, Karen bent Tyrell's cock upwards towards Shannon gapped slit. She gently pulled down on Tyrell's cock exposing the head from under the foreskin, then rubbing the head along Shannon's slit and sensitive exposed lips ---!

"Do you feel that baby---, do you feel that big cock head rubbing on her ---!" Karen said.

"God ---, this is what I have needed so bad ---, can you put him me ---, please Karen ---, please make him go inside my little pussy ---!" Shannon moaned.

"You got to do it baby ---, just push yourself down a little ---, he will go in ---, just a little down at first ---, baby! You guys need to go slow ---, make it last awhile! Pretty sure that after seeing your guys excitement ---, there will be other times tonight --- nice and slow ---!" Karen whispered to her.

Shannon was kissing Tyrell's lips again as she lowered herself slightly on to the head of his cock, like Karen had instructed. As it slipped into the folds of her pussy, Shannon pulled back from the kiss, moaning ---, "Oh --- fuck ---, that's it ---, that's what she wanted ---!"

Karen's hand was around Tyrell's shaft preventing Shannon from sliding down any further then just past the head! Karen started manipulating his shaft so the head would rub back and forth inside of her entrance. She had exposed the head from under the foreskin knowing this would give him the most sensation, and she was right!

"OK --- Stop ---!" Tyrell sternly said to Karen. "Stop fucking doing that ---, I am going to shoot if you don't stop---!"

"OK big boy ---calm down ---! Holy fucking shit someone's excited ---!" Karen said to him! Then whispering to Shannon, "Holy shit, what have you been doing to him ---, to get him this excited --?"

"Ah ---, can ---, can you ---, ah -- can you leave us allow now ---! I don't ---, don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I think we ---need some alone time --- Ok --?" Shannon softly and tentatively said to Karen through broken words, as Karen continued to manipulate Tyrell's cock inside the entrance to her pussy!

"Ok ---, but I want details when you're done ---, and big boy --- you better treat her right ---, you understand me ---?" Karen said as she released her grip on him and started walking out. "Details, you hear me ---?" As she, closed the door.

"Can you take me on the bed ---? I am a little scared --- you kind of scared me when you said that thing about him --- ah, it not being in all the way and I want the first time that you put him all the way up inside my little pussy to be slow and special ---! Can we ---, can we do it on the bed the first time ---? Remember, in the car you said ---, you said it wasn't in all the way ---, so the first time, can you go slow --? She's not use to anything that big and ---, and I just don't want you to hurt me, I want it special first time --- special for you too ---!" Shannon whispered to him as her lips were brushing against his.

Tyrell slowly carried Shannon over to the bed, the head of his cock still imbedded inside of her! Gently pushing it a little further in, when he lowered her and himself on the bed it wouldn't come out! Shannon was still wrapped around him and as they lowered onto the bed, she whispered in his ear; "he's touching her again ---, oh god he's back on that spot ---, if he stays there you're going to make her squirt again --- you'll make her cum ---!"

Tyrell wrapped his arms around her legs and pulled them up as he looked down at her; "are you ready ---, you ready to get this big cock all the way up in that little pussy ---? Is that what you want ---, or do you want me to rub it there and get you off again ---? You make the call all the way in or rubbing there ---?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Shannon Gets Blacked Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds