• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Brother's Post Graduation Life

A Brother's Post Graduation Life

12

"Bitch, I don't care who in hell you think you are, get the fuck out of my face if you know what's good for you," Rudolph Etienne said to the chubby, middle-aged white woman who stood in front of him at Walmart. Gasping in surprise, she actually took a step back. Everyone standing nearby seemed to freeze, and they stared at the big and tall young Black man whom the middle-aged white woman had been berating, astonished by his reaction.

"Anyone else got something to say?" Rudolph asked loudly, squaring his shoulders, and when no one said anything, he took off his blue vest and tossed it into the Customer Service Office. Without another word, Rudolph walked out of Nepean's busiest store, presumably never to return. As he passed the uniformed security guard, a middle-aged Somali dude, Rudolph smiled and the old man, Mr. Abdi, returned his smile.

"Good luck, young brother," Mr. Abdi said, and he and Rudolph exchanged a smile and a nod before the young man left the store. Rudolph walked to the OC Transpo bus station and boarded the 95 bus leaving Nepean, Ontario, for downtown Ottawa. As he sat down for the first time since he left his house that fateful morning, Rudolph paused to catch his breath.

Walmart, the world's busiest store, also attracts its fair share of assholes and bitches, both clients and customers. In his two years on the job, Rudolph had seen his share of both. Walmart attracted the shittiest managers, men and women who didn't see the people who worked under them as anything but numbers. The customers were the worst, especially the old white folks who didn't like young minority men and women to talk back when they went off on them. Losers all, Rudolph thought glumly.

One of the worst mistakes Rudolph ever made was getting involved with Katherine Ambrose, one of the customer service managers at the Walmart where he worked. At first, the six-foot-tall, curvy, blonde-haired and blue-eyed white chick with the thick ass seemed like a lot of fun. Recently graduated from Algonquin College's applied business program, Katherine Ambrose came to Walmart with a lot of ambition, and Rudolph truly respected that. That's why he went after her like a heat-seeking missile...and got her.

"Hello cutie," Katherine said to Rudolph as they took a smoke break in the store's empty garden center, which was closed for the season. Located behind the parking lot, it afforded them some measure of privacy. Rudolph smiled and kissed Katherine on the lips, and gave her big ass a firm pinch, which caused her to squeal. Rudolph smiled, he'd been aching to do that to her all day. Katherine's ass looked mesmerizing in those tight black pants of hers...

"Hello back," Rudolph said, grinning, and just like that, they began making out. Their passion took them to the benches around the corner, partially hidden by a small shed which once housed propane equipment. Rudolph sat Katherine on the bench, and pulled down her pants. Rudolph grinned upon realizing that Katherine had boxers on. Tomboy hotness, he thought.

"What are you waiting for?" Katherine whispered, licking her lips. Rudolph smiled and pulled down her panties, then buried his face between her thighs. Just like that, Rudolph began pleasuring his lady. Katherine leaned back on the bench and spread her thick, sexy thighs invitingly as Rudolph worked his magic on her. In no time he had her moaning in ecstasy...

"Hmm, nice," Katherine said, a few moments later, as she knelt before Rudolph and sucked his long and thick, dark dick. Watching her lovely blonde head bob up and down as she sucked him off really turned him on. In no time, Katherine had Rudolph harder than a rock. Rolling a condom on his dick, Rudolph bent Katherine over the bench, and took her from behind.

"The things I'm going to do to that ass," Rudolph said, and Katherine laughed as he gave her thick white ass a firm slap. Katherine made her big ass jiggle, and pressed it against Rudolph's groin. Gripping Katherine's hips, Rudolph thrust into her. The blonde Amazon squealed in delight as he began to fuck her. Hard and fast they went at it, and a few minutes later, they readjusted their clothes and went back to work as if nothing had happened.

Rudolph's relationship with Katherine Ambrose was a passionate one, until she got promoted from leader of the customer service management team to assistant store manager. That's when Katherine became a major bitch with a capital B, and began treating everyone at work like they were things instead of people. Rudolph argued with Katherine about it, and it didn't go well. They split shortly after. Rudolph noticed her looking at him as he exited the Walmart doors that fateful afternoon. Their eyes met, and neither said anything. As far as he was concerned, Rudolph was done with Walmart...and Katherine.

A few months ago, Rudolph graduated from the University of Ottawa with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting. At first, he was overjoyed. His parents, Nadine and Jean-Robert Etienne took a break from retirement and flew in from his hometown of Jacmel, Haiti, to watch him graduate. Afterwards, they had a wonderful party attended by close friends and family. Rudolph had the time of his life. The future looked bright. And then reality set in...

"Sorry, sir, I'm afraid we're not hiring at this moment," Rudolph grew tired of hearing these words from a variety of people. Canada Revenue Agency. The Pythian Group. Ericsson. KPMG. All of Ottawa's biggest employers had one thing in common, they didn't feel like hiring young black men fresh out of university. Oh, they smiled a lot when Rudolph came in for interviews, and they were polite about it, but he knew that they weren't looking to hire anyone like him.

Rudolph knew what they saw when they looked at him. Standing six-foot-three, with broad shoulders, dark brown skin and a smooth shaved head, Rudolph looked more like an NFL player or an NBA star than a young professional. The Canadian government and the private sector ignored his qualifications, and passed him over for less-qualified white dudes and white chicks. That's just the way of the world.

"Losers," Rudolph thought, feeling enraged and frustrated as the rejection letters and the promising interviews that never led anywhere continued to pile up. They didn't want him. Never mind that he'd graduated with honors from the Accounting program at the University of Ottawa, had plenty of work experience, great references, and he spoke English and French fluently, on top of the Haitian Creole he learned from his family.

"Welcome to Ottawa, land of passive-aggressive bozos, home to the most polite bigots in the world," Rudolph said to his cousin Ricardo Etienne, who was visiting from the City of Tallahassee, Florida, last summer. Ricardo, who had just completed his studies at Miami-Dade College, was flirting with the idea of moving to the City of Ottawa and continuing his education in the Canadian capital. An incident at Ottawa's busiest mall made the young Floridian change his mind.

Rudolph, who hadn't seen his cousin Ricardo in almost a decade, was more than happy to show him around the City of Ottawa. The two young men were walking around the Rideau Shopping Center one fateful summer night, shortly before closing time, and a security guard accosted them and told them to be quiet, totally ignoring a bunch of rowdy young white guys who were shouting and knocking stuff down.

"Gentlemen, the mall is about to close, I suggest you leave the premises quietly," the security guard said, and Ricardo and Rudolph exchanged a look. Was this fool actually serious? Rudolph watched as a drunken white dude leapt onto a bench, and poured his drink all over it while his buddies laughed and took snapshots of it with their camera phones. The security guard ignored all of that, and focused on the two young Black men instead...

"Are you frigging kidding me, dude? We're not doing anything, these guys are actually breaking stuff and you're not even saying anything," Ricardo said to the blank-faced security guard, a young white guy with red hair. The security guard looked at Ricardo and Rudolph, and shrugged. Dude looked like he was about to say something else when his radio chirped, and he said "ten four" and took off in the opposite direction.

"See what I mean? They're fake and bigoted up here, at least in the U.S. you know where you stand," Rudolph said, and Ricardo nodded. They exited the mall and caught the bus to Nepean. A few weeks later, Ricardo boarded a flight bound for Florida, and next fall, he enrolled at Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University, better known as F.A.M.U.

The bus reached Baseline Station, and Rudolph impulsively got off. Casually he crossed the street, and headed for the nearby library. He'd been going to this library for a long time, and in fact, it was his home branch. It was two o'clock and the library would be closing in a couple of hours. Rudolph walked in, and went to the computer area. Taking out his library card, he punched in the numbers and signed on. Perhaps browsing the web would calm him down...

"Rudy, is that you?" came a voice, just as Rudolph started logging onto his Facebook, and he sighed and turned around. Rudolph blinked in surprise as he realized who it was. Laila Daddah, the tall, curvy young Mauritanian woman whom he'd known since his halcyon days at Louis Riel Academy. He hadn't seen her in a while, that's for damn sure.

"Salut, Laila," Rudolph said pleasantly, and Laila, smiling, brushed her hand against his bald head, something he found annoying as hell. Grabbing the chair next to him, Laila sat down and draped her coat over the back of the chair. Rudolph watched as she logged onto the computer, then looked at him while the old library computer processed her request.

"Rudolph, mon ami, it's been a long time," Laila said, and Rudolph looked at her and nodded sagely. Laila had changed a lot since Rudolph had last seen her, well over a year ago. Back then, Laila was dating this tall, bald white dude named Clarence something or other, and Rudolph got a bad vibe off of him. Clarence seemed like the type of dude who, while he dated minority women left and right, had a healthy dislike of minority males. Ottawa was crawling with them...

"Yeah, it's been quite some time, how's old Clarence?" Rudolph asked innocently, and he barely refrained from smiling when Laila told him that they'd broken up. Leaning back in his chair, Rudolph took a good look at Laila. Oh my, someone sure has changed a lot, Rudolph thought.

Rudolph barely recognized the new Laila. The tall, chubby and awkward, brown-skinned tomboy he remembered from Louis Riel Academy's coed wrestling team had morphed into a voluptuous, lively young woman. Laila looked especially hot in a long-sleeved black silk shirt, black leather pants and black boots. Her long dark hair was tucked under an ebony Hijab. Hmmm, not bad, he thought.

"Anyhow, I'm loving the single life, and focusing on taking the last few Neuroscience classes I need to graduate from Carleton University," Laila said, and Rudolph nodded. Logging onto his Facebook profile, he searched among his friend list for Laila's profile, and was surprised to see that it had been deactivated. What the fuck?

"Laila, what's wrong with your profile?" Rudolph asked, and Laila launched into a long tirade about how many friends she'd lost since she split with Clarence, and the drama that followed when he apparently began dating her friend Khadija, a Somali chick I vaguely remembered. Anyways, after a sequence of events too messy to get into, Laila decided to give up on social media.

"You've got no idea what it's like, when you wake up and realize you've given your all to the wrong man," Laila said, and Rudolph noticed that her lovely brown eyes seemed a bit misty. Gently, he laid his hand on hers, and Laila looked at him and smiled faintly. Nice smile you've got here missy, Rudolph thought, and he smiled at Laila, who shrugged.

"Clarence was a dumbass," Rudolph said, and he leaned close and cupped Laila's chin in his hand. Grinning, he poked her nose, just like he used to do when they were younger. Laila smiled, and drew closer to him. Rudolph's heart skipped a beat as he realized Laila's face was now inches from his. Laila looked at him, her expression unreadable.

"No argument there," Laila said, and Rudolph nodded, then he kissed her. When they came up for air, Laila looked at Rudolph, who smiled. By unanimous decision they left the library, and went to grab a bite at the fancy restaurant located across the street. Rudolph felt like treating himself and Laila to something good, and besides, he had a story to share with her.

"And that's how I quit Walmart," Rudolph said, smiling, as Laila looked at him as though he had two heads. They sat at a quiet corner of the restaurant, dining on steak because Rudolph, a lifelong miser and well-known cheapskate, finally felt like spending. On the very day when he lost his job. Ironic, to be sure...

"Rudy, that's great, I work for this financial services company called Primerica, and we're currently hiring," Laila said enthusiastically, and Rudolph smiled and nodded. For the next hour, Laila told him about the company, their business model, and how they could change his life. All kinds of bells rang in Rudolph's mind, but he didn't interrupt her...

"Sounds good, I'll check it out," Rudolph said, and he paid the bill with his RBC credit card, then he and Laila exited the restaurant. Truth be told, Laila's financial services company which she seemed so thrilled to be a part of sounded remarkably like a pyramid scheme, and Rudolph wasn't the least bit interested in joining, but Laila was looking so damn good and he wanted to smash, so he feigned interest...

Over the next few days, Rudolph saw Laila a lot, and she seemed really keen on selling him the Primerica dream. Rudolph showed increasing levels of interest, and when Laila told him she'd love to not only have him join the team, but also recruit his friends into it, Rudolph saw her weakness and went for it. Indeed, he even showed up with Laila at the Primerica office downtown, for a 'meeting.'

"You, sir, could have a bright future with Primerica if you're willing to put in the work," said Laila's boss, a chubby, middle-aged Persian guy with a beard. Rudolph looked around the office and saw that a lot of the workers were young minority men and women. Blacks, Arabs, Asians and others. For a brief moment, Rudolph genuinely felt like joining, then silently reminded himself that pyramid schemes never paid off...

"I look forward to it, sir, I'll sign the paperwork right away," Rudolph said, and the old Persian guy nodded while Laila looked on, smiling. Half an hour later, Laila and Rudolph exited the Primerica office, and went to a nearby Shawarma restaurant to celebrate him joining the team. Laila was glowing, and Rudolph was all smiles. When Laila invited him to her apartment for some 'tea,' Rudolph hesitated, then agreed.

"I'm so excited about the two of us working together," Laila said, smiling, and Rudolph nodded as he sat on Laila's living room couch, watching her. Clad in a dark gray pantsuit, white blouse and dark gray pants, Laila looked absolutely fantastic. Rudolph slapped his lap, and Laila got the hint and walked up to him, moving her hips in a seductive fashion...

"Me too, gorgeous, we're going to be powerful together, now come over here so I can tap that ass," Rudolph said, and Laila grinned and sat on his lap. Rudolph's hands went to Laila's derriere, which was definitely on the thick side. Gently, Rudolph caressed Laila's bum, and she wrapped her arms around him, her eyes boring into his. Laila touched Rudolph's lips with her fingers.

"Rudolph, stop talking," Laila whispered, and then she kissed him. Just like that, they began making love. After undressing her, Rudolph laid Laila on the carpeted floor, and beheld the gorgeous Mauritanian-Canadian Muslim gal in all of her glory. Curvaceous, with large breasts, wide hips, thick thighs and a large bum, Laila was quite simply beautiful.

"Amen to that," Rudolph replied, and he kissed Laila's full, sweet lips, and gently caressed her breasts. The curvaceous beauty stretched luxuriously on the carpet, and spread her thick thighs invitingly. Rudolph got the hint and kissed Laila's mound, which was wet, hairy and glistening. Gently, he pressed his lips against Laila's pussy, and then began eating her out...

"Oh fuck, Rudy, you're in my spot," Laila cried out, and Rudolph nodded and continued eating her pussy like a hungry man. Afterwards, he put her on all fours, face down and ass up, and spread her ass cheeks wide open. Rudolph licked Laila's pussy from behind while worming his fingers into her asshole. Laila moaned deeply, welcoming the surprise intrusion.

"Love that ass," Rudolph replied, and he slid his tongue into Laila's asshole, causing her to squirm in ecstasy. Laila arched her back and pressed her thick derriere against Rudy's face, driving his tongue deeper into her. After giving Laila's asshole a tongue bath, Rudolph put on a condom and showed her what he was made of. Gripping Laila's hips, Rudolph thrust into her.

"Shut up and fuck me," Laila hissed, and a laughing Rudolph was more than happy to oblige. Thrusting into Laila with all of his might, Rudolph gave her all he had. At some point, Rudolph found himself lying on his back, and Laila climbed on top of him, straddling him. Rudolph looked up at the beautiful young woman he was making love to, and saw raw passion in her brown eyes...

"Hmm," Rudolph said, and his hands gently caressed Laila's breasts, and then, just like that, she began riding the hell out of him. Rudolph smacked Laila's ass and thrust into her, loving the way her pussy tightly gripped his dick and refused to let go. The two of them went at it passionately, their screams filling the apartment, and they didn't let up until their bodies gave out, exhausted in the most pleasurable way possible.

"We're going to be great together," Laila told Rudolph at the breakfast table the following morning. Rudolph nodded at Laila and smiled, and brought her hand to his lips, then kissed it. The two of them sat there, enjoying a wonderful breakfast of eggs, buttered bread, hot dogs, and orange juice. Rudolph looked at his meal, at his surroundings, and at the woman in front of him, and realized he didn't want this moment to end...

"I agree," Rudolph said, and Laila winked at him. It had been almost two weeks since Rudolph left Walmart and after paying this month's rent, he was down to six hundred and seventeen dollars in his RBC bank account. He'd applied for jobs at places ranging from Home Depot to Wendy's, and even Loblaw's, the chief competitor of his former employer Walmart. Yeah, he wasn't making much progress. Why not try Primerica, with Laila as his guide? Rudolph smiled at Laila as the wheels turned in his mind. Indeed, what did he have to lose?

Later that day, Rudolph and Laila went to the movies, and watched The Magnificent Seven, starring Denzel Washington. Afterwards, they grabbed lunch at the food court of the Saint Laurent Mall, then went for a walk around Vanier. When Rudolph finally made it home to Barrhaven, he realized he'd missed out on several phone calls from a certain call center he'd checked out a week ago.

"Mr. Etienne, you've been selected for an orientation, next Friday at eleven o'clock in the morning," said a deep masculine voice, and Rudolph's heart skipped a beat. Sitting on his living room couch, Rudolph listened to the rest of the message. The speaker, Anderson Wales, a recruiter for the new call center for the Royal Bank of Canada, kept going on and on about the company and Rudy's qualifications, but all the young man could hear was the words 'second meeting.'

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Brother's Post Graduation Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds