• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • In the Forest

In the Forest

This has been a great week. My slave has performed magnificently. Her spunky side has only revealed itself when she wants attention from her master. As her master I understand this and I understand that she craves my domination. She wants me to punish her with pleasure and pleasure her with pain.

Her punishment is our way of making love. When I take the time to discipline her misdeeds, she knows I love her. She wants me to cover her with my marks. Each mark announces to the world in no uncertain terms... this slave belongs to me!

It was our captivating Sunday. This was the day that my slave would have a special outing as a reward for being good all week. I put the top down in the car and had her wear her skimpiest bandeau bikini. It was the one tied together with bows between her breasts and at the hips. I tied her hands behind her and blindfolded her as we drove out of the city.

While still in the city and surrounded by other motorists I untied her bow between her breasts. As her top fluttered uncovering her breasts she arched her back in a shuttering breath. Immediately truck and car horns announced their approval. Like the good slave she was, she proudly thrust out her breasts. Her puckered, hardened nipples let everyone know that she was proud to be exposed and owned by her master. Her breasts wobbled seductively with her impassioned breaths letting me know she loved every second of her master's display.

As we exited the city and traveled on more rural roads I untied the bows at each hip and stripped away her bikini bottom. As she squirms blissfully naked I toss her top and bottom into the back seat. Her rapid breathing lets me know that she is already excited and wants her master to take her. However, that is not my way. I want her to be excited to the point of insanity before I take her.

Her blindfold is still firmly in place as I caress her swollen breasts, tight trembling tummy and finally her drenched womanly folds. She has no idea whom is watching and that is the point. Her exhibitionist imagination fuels her passion. I know that if I caressed her clit right now she would shatter with her passionate hunger consuming her. Instead I leave her aching in anticipation of what is to come.

I finally pull into a secluded camping spot and lead her deep into the forest. Her bare feet catch rocks and twigs causing her to whimper, but she knows what is coming. I finally find the perfect tree untying her hands only to retie them to a rope I have strung over a high branch. I pull until my gorgeous slave is barely on her toes. Finally I tie off the rope on a nearby branch.

I walk around her marveling at the sleek lines of her stretched form. Her slim runner's legs are straining to reach the ground. Her thin hips and little boy butt are pulled tight trying to hold still. The muscles of her taut tummy are trembling with fear and desire. The nipples of her breasts are hard, extended and red, begging for attention. The ribs beneath her breasts are straining against her skin, while her breasts are plump and pleading with her master for attention.

Mostly it is the anticipation on her face that captures me. She has an innocent trusting look that begs to be dominated. However, there is also equal parts fear, desire, passion, anxiety and panic. I know she loves and trusts me, but she also knows that I will push her today. I love to find those special places that make her want to scream, cry and escape, all while praying I will never stop. Once I find those special places I am merciless pushing her until she can't absorb any more.

As I am walking around her I see my woman/slave stretched tight and erotically presented as her act of love and devotion. At first I am looking at the artistry and symmetry of her tightly stretched body and her presented beauty sometimes amazes me. The erotically presented female form is a beautiful work of art and at first I am admiring her as an incredible and beautiful work of art that is mine and only mine. She is stretched tightly and bound so erotically fills it fills my heart with pride and happiness. She is mine and for those moments I am hers. For a few fleeting moments, I enjoying looking at my property, my possession, my slave and my woman.

Then I start to look at her and see certain things I love about her, but want to change. Like her tush or belly... they have no red marks on them. It could be her nipples aren't hard enough, or I can't smell her scent. It could be the defiant look on her face detracts from the beautiful work of art that she is. That's when I go into action to mold and change the things I want. I must add to her beauty. I know she is at her most stunning and most beautiful when she loses control in the throes of passion and pain. In those moments when she can't hide anymore and reveal her inner beauty, that is when I am most proud of her and love her more than anyone ever could.

There are also times when I see an artistically presented buffet. It's these times that my hunger takes over and I must devour and consume every inch of her with the crop, a whip, my hand or even my mouth. It's times like this when her temptation makes my hunger rise to the surface and for a few moments I lose just a little bit of control as I take her. In a very primal act I must claim her as my property, my woman, pushing her to give me all of who she is. I must possess her body, her heart and even her very soul. Only when she is finally shaking, quivering with her face and eyes showing her devotion and my mastery of her, only then is my hunger finally fulfilled.

Seeing my woman stripped of all pretenses, naked, exhausted, humbled with her face and body quivering with bliss... Well that's when I fall in love with her all over again. At that moment she is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I am proud of her, in awe of her and she fills my heart with a primal kind of possessive love. That's when I stop because nothing can be more perfect than that moment.

I leave her hanging from the branch observing her perfect naked splendor. Soon she begins to whimper and squirm begging for her master's attention. I strip the blindfold from her eyes and I am mesmerized by the pure love I see deep in her eyes. I must be strong and not give in to the love in her eyes. This is about domination and now I must begin.

While I have her hanging from a limb I cut some switches and use them to whip my slave. I strike softly at first with just enough force to create red lines and patterns on her skin. The switch is a touchy instrument and I take extreme care trying to get right balance without damaging her. Then I stop, only to tease her. She is ticklish and I take advantage of that as a different kind of loving torment. I also nibble on her nipples and pussy, until she is gasping and squirming ready to cum. Her eyes are looking at me lovingly, but also challenging me to push to the edge and maybe a little beyond.

She wants me to dominate and master her tight toned body, making her dance like a puppet on a string. She needs to be controlled, to be forced into things she could never do herself and she trusts me to take her there. Then I back off and start with the switch again, this time aiming for the same places I was just licking. Keeping her right on the edge, but not letting her cum. Back to sweet nibbling, tickling and then back to the switch.

She squirms like a fish on a hook whimpering with every caress of the switch. Her whines and cries are our love music. It's the melody of lovers and of a slave and her master. Her moans are also a challenge. Her eyes are still defiant and she pushes to make sure I am worth her submission. She wants to be controlled and taken by a man worthy of her submissive gift. Her strong spirit makes her submission that much sweeter. Back to sweet nibbling, tickling and then back to the switch until her eyes submit. I see the faraway look in her eyes and know she has given herself to me.

Finally I untie her from the branch and drape her over a log with her sensitive belly rubbing the bark. The scratches against her whipped skin have her writhing twisting. I begin with the switch again covering her back, her ass and later the backs of her legs. I use the switch a little harder this time, but careful not damage her delicate skin. This is our way of making love and I alternate the switch with my fingers teasing her clit, pussy and asshole.

After her nectar is running down her legs and I have her babbling, desperate for her cum I take her pussy with my cock. Working it slowly and if she gets to the edge I stop whip her ass. I feel her thrusting her pussy back at me trying to get enough to push her over the edge.

I have had enough and start driving my cock hard into her. Almost immediately she explodes into a muscle clenching cum trying to arch away from the log. I pull her legs wider apart and as I drive into her buttery pussy I rub her clit and keep her cumming and cumming till she is having a hard time catching her breath, but I keep pushing her further and further. My thumb slides into her asshole and now two of her holes are filled.

Finally she is floating on a cloud of ecstasy and the rapture is almost too much to bear. Then I flip her over with her back draped over the log. I continue to ruthlessly drive into her, rubbing her clit with one hand and using the switch on her breasts and nipples. The pleasure and pain combine into a wild ride that is driving her insane.

Finally I cum showering her belly with ropes of my seed, but I continue to rub her clit and now pinch her nipples too. Not letting her come down. Her clit, pussy and nipple are so sensitive a new level of pain/pleasure radiates through her body. I look into her eyes and know that she has reached her limit so I slowly pull back softly caressing her sensitive parts. I stop and watch as she lovingly comes back to earth with our eyes joined. We connect on a whole new level silently sharing the bond of Slave/Master. She knows what comes next and I silently command her to clean me. She drops to her knees and she lovingly takes me in her mouth and she truly loves the taste of our combined juices.

Her rebellious spirit surfaces momentarily as she reaches around with her hands to hold my cock. The switch is swift as it lays a new red strip across her delectable ass. I growl "mouth only, hands behind your back." She smiles around my cock as she continues to clean our juices, with her hands now firmly grasp behind her back. She knew she was not supposed to use her hands, but she needed to know that her Master loves her enough to keep her in line.

Her mouth continues to love my cock until it starts to swell again and that only makes her work harder. Suddenly I grab a fist full of hair and push my cock against the back of her throat. Her gag reflex kicks in and her throat spasms as I hold my cock against the back of her throat, but she doesn't fight me and I am very pleased. She has learned to control her magnificent body and I am proud of my slave. I pull her mouth away from my cock and pull her to a standing position with her hair.

I walk her over to a blanket I have spread beneath a tree and begin to lovingly rub lotion into her abused skin. Her eyes stay locked to mine as we share our loving and cherishing moments together. Her lips quiver as she starts to speak, but no words are necessary and I silence her with a kiss. I continue to sooth her abused skin and taxed muscles until she falls asleep in my arms. Then I watch her sleep with a satisfied and contented look on her face.

When she wakes we pack up the car and make ready for home. I'm very proud of her performance today and I want to share my satisfaction with the world. I put the top down, lay her seat back and have her lie naked and exposed to anyone we pass. I want to make sure she doesn't move so I stretch her hands over the back of the seat tying them to the seat belt behind her. I tie her legs spread as wide as the seat allows and now she is completely exposed and the world will know that she is my slave.

Her heart pounds in her chest knowing the kind of stares she is going to get. Her body is still covered with little red stripes from the switch and everyone will know that she is her master's slave. Something about that gives her comfort. She belongs to someone who thinks she is important enough to discipline her and keep her in line. As we start the drive home and she feels the wind caressing her exposed skin she smiles at her master. She wants the whole world to see that she is his slave and she is proud of it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • In the Forest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds