• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Water, Water Everywhere...

Water, Water Everywhere...

Scott was thrusting in and out of his wife, Chelsea, prolonging her orgasm, until he was about to explode himself, then he pulled out of her and she took him in her mouth, where he came seconds later. Satisfied, they both fell asleep.

The next day Scott left on a business trip, leaving a very horny and lonely Chelsea behind. But she had her Hitachi vibrator in the nightstand next to the bed to use when she and Scott had phone sex when he was away.

The day after Scott left Chelsea spent having lunch with a couple friends and shopping, only to come home to a basement flooded with water. She called a local plumber and after inspecting it, they told her she needed a new water heater. She called Scott and he told her to go ahead and have the men install it the next day, after he had talked to the plumber.

Chelsea was average looking with long black hair, big brown eyes, a little on the heavy side (but she'd just had a baby, so that could be part of it) and large breasts, which were now full of milk. She had taken the baby over to her moms for the rest of the day and night so as not to disturb her while the men were in the house.

When the doorbell rang she answered the door and let the two men in. They were both nice and polite and got right to work. The men were named Todd and Dave. Todd was in his twenties, had long hair and was tall and thin, while Dave was in his forties, average height, balding and had a slight belly.

After Chelsea left, the men started talking about her.

"She's not the prettiest women I've ever seen, Dave said, "but she's got great tits."

"She's has incredible eyes, a great ass, but I agree those tits, wow!" Todd stated.

After about an hour Chelsea came down to check on the progress.

"How's it going?" Chelsea asked, unaware at first that her nipples were hard and she was leaking.

"Going great," Dave replied.

"Yeah really well," Todd said. Then both men just stared at her.

Chelsea looked down and noticed what the men were staring at. She thought about covering up, but the men had already seen it, and she didn't want to come across as a prude.

"So, how much longer?"

"Probably another hour or so," Dave replied.

"Oh. Well, I can't wait that long. I've got to go pump. Just holler when you're done and I'll meet you by the door."

"Sure. No problem," Dave said smiling. "I guess the water heater isn't the only thing leaking in the house."

"Ha. Nope I am too," Chelsea said, pulling her tee-shirt against her breasts, which clearly showed her areolas and hard nipples. She stood there for a minute and let the men get a good look, then turned and walked upstairs.

After she was gone, Dave said, "Let's hurry up and finish and maybe we can see her tits"

"She said to holler when we were done though," Todd said.

"Trust me, she wanted us to see her or else she wouldn't have stayed down here that long. And be quiet when we go upstairs. If we catch her in the act, who knows where it could lead."

Chelsea was pumping both breasts simultaneously while she thought about what she had done to the plumbers. She enjoyed flashing them. Well, she hadn't really flashed them. It was more like a wet tee-shirt contest, but she was the only contestant and instead of water it was breastmilk. She was always a bit of an exhibitionist and between that and pumping she was starting to feel horny. She was just about to slid her sweatpants and panties down and rub her pussy when the two men walked into her bedroom. Startled she gave a little yelp.

"I thought I told you to holler," She said as sternly as she could.

Dave ignored her, pointed to the bottles and said, "Your bottles are full."

Looking down she realized he was right. She shut off the machine, but left the suction cups attached to her breasts.

"I'll give you a five percent discount if you let us see your tits," Dave offered.

"Ten percent to see my breasts. Five percent for each breast," Chelsea countered.

"Deal," Dave said, reaching out and shaking Chelsea's hand, causing her breasts to bounce.

Her breasts were even better than the men had seen through her shirt. She had nice oblong areolas and thick pointy nipples.

Chelsea reached for the hand towel to wipe the milk still slightly oozing from her breasts, when Todd snatched it off the table. "How about another five percent discount if you let us lick them dry for you?" He challenged.

"Ten percent again. Five for each breast," Chelsea replied.

"Deal," Todd said, also shaking her hand, once again causing her breasts to bounce.

Then men wasted no time and got on either side of the rocking chair Chelsea was sitting on and started licking her breasts.

Each man had his own technique. Todd kept licking her nipple up and down, while Dave licked her breast in a circular motion, then licked her nipple up and down and side to side. Soon both men were simply sucking on her nipples, which caused milk to come out of them. Then, Dave had the idea to squirt milk into Todd's mouth, while Todd did the same to him. Then they made Chelsea suck on her own breasts.

"This is starting to hurt my knees. Can we lay on the bed and finish this?" Dave asked.

"I think you've had enough time," Chelsea said.

"Just a few more minutes," Todd said. "I'm really enjoying this."

"I can see," Chelsea replied, pointing to his hard cock through his jeans. "Fine, five more minutes."

Chelsea lay in the middle of the bed, while both men lay on either side of her and started licking and sucking her breasts again.

"I'm sure it's been five minutes by now," Chelsea said.

"We're just going to switch tits first," Dave said, then we'll be done.

Chelsea sighed, while the men traded places and said, "Breasts. Not tits. And they're both the same."

"My apologies. Breasts. But no two breasts are the same. Like yours for example, you have two moles over your left one," Dave said tracing the moles.

"You have no moles over your right breast, but you do have a few along your side," Todd added running his finger along Chelsea's side, causing her to laugh.

"Oh, I think someone is ticklish," Dave said.

"No I'm not!" Chelsea said. The truth was she was extremely ticklish, but didn't want these men to know it.

"Well be the judge of that," Todd said. digging his fingers into Chelsea's ribs. She burst out laughing.

Dave joined in on the fun, tickling her other side.

Chelsea was bouncing on the bed, laughing hysterically while her breasts bounced all over.

"She's moving around too much. Go find something to tie her to the bed with," Dave said, while climbing on top of Chelsea.

"Please don't do this," Chelsea pleaded.

"I'll knock off another ten percent, if you let us tickle you for ten minutes. A percent a minute," Dave said, tweaking her nipples, then he leaned down and kissed her on the mouth.

Chelsea gasped and Dave slid his tongue into her mouth and brushed her tongue with his.

Todd came back then with four of Scott's ties from the closet. Soon Chelsea was tied up naked to the bed while the men tickled her in various places at various speeds and intensities, with various objects. The used ice on her nipples, a feather duster that they tore apart on her toes, both her and Scott's electric toothbrushes on her pussy and clit, just to name a few. They kept this up until Chelsea said she had to pee.

The men then untied Chelsea and she thought they were finished, but she was mistaken. They took her into the shower and tied her to the shower head, Turned on the water, then the men got undressed and proceeded to tickle Chelsea until she peed. Then they washed her, paying special attention to her breasts, pussy and ass.

Todd and Dave both then relieved themselves and also washed.

When they were clean, Dave started fingering Chelsea, while Todd tickled her, then they switched. They kept her close to orgasm, but never giving her one. Finally she begged then men to finish her off, so Dave fingered her while rubbing her clit, and Todd played with her breasts, sucking one and pinching the nipple of the other one. Just as she was close to coming Todd slid a finger into her ass, which sent her over the edge. When she started squirting, the men thought she was peeing again. She had to explain what squirting was.

The three reach another agreement. Fifty percent off if they could fuck her. She explained that because she was nursing she couldn't be on the pill, so they couldn't come inside her.

Chelsea started off by sucking both men's cocks until they were hard. Todd's cock was long and thin, while Dave's cock was a little smaller, but thicker. She kept sucking Todd, while Dave fucked her doggy style. Then the men switched places.

Using her tongue on the head and her fingernail on his shaft, Chelsea made Dave come after a few minutes. As she was sucking Todd off she slipped a finger in his ass and made him explode into her mouth.

The men had one more trick up their sleeve. They tied Chelsea up to the bed again and started tickling her. The men took turns licking her breasts and pussy. They were building her up for another squirting orgasm when all of a sudden the phone rang.

"Shit!" Chelsea said. "That's my husband. You have to untie me."

"I have a better idea," Dave said, motioning Todd to be quiet, then he put the phone on speaker and Chelsea said hello. After some small talk, Scott asked how the plumbing turned out. Chelsea said fine.

"I hope you didn't get screwed on the price," Todd said.

"Not on the price no," Chelsea said while shooing both men away who were starting to lick her nipples again. Then both men slid their fingers into her pussy, causing her to moan.

"Oh, so you're ready for that already huh?" Scott asked. "Have you got the vibrator?"

"Getting it now," Chelsea said frantically nodding to the nightstand.

Todd reached over, opened it up and pulled out the vibrator. He plugged it into the socket and waited.

"Okay I've got it," Chelsea said, motioning for Todd to turn it on.

With Scott as their guide, both men used the vibrator on Chelsea. Whoever wasn't using the vibrator, played with Chelsea's breasts making her moan.

Soon Scott shouted he was coming and soon after, Dave made Chelsea squirt again. After the couple said I love you to each other, Todd hung up the phone.

Both men were rock hard by now, so they untied Chelsea and she agreed to once last fuck. She climbed onto Dave, while Todd fucked her ass after finding some lube next to the vibrator. After Todd came in her ass, it was Dave's turn. Soon he came inside her ass also.

The men each had one final suck on her breasts, then they got dressed.

Todd headed downstairs, Dave leaned down to Chelsea on the bed, "We have to come back to inspect your new water heater in a couple months. Let us know when your husbands out of town again and we'll have some more fun." Then he leaned down and French kissed her, while rubbing her clit with his hand until she had another orgasm.

"You really do have great tits," he said.

Chelsea just shook her head and laughed as he walked out of her bedroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Water, Water Everywhere...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds