• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Lot of Love

A Lot of Love

Let me start off by saying that I am a new comer to the Internet. But I have found that the Internet can very fun and enlightening. I have met new and exciting people because of the Internet. That is what I would like to talk to you about today. While surfing the net I met a woman who thrilled me to no end. I like to describe myself as an older Latin gentleman. I’m kind of graying and I am a large fellow. I have a goatee where most of my gray hair resides in. The woman I met was a black lady of almost the same proportions as myself. This was the first time I ever met anyone quite like her.

Tia was a woman on a large frame. Which was all right with me because I always considered myself a Renaissance man. Meaning a large frame woman was more appealing to me. Kind of like most of those old pictures you see at museums, they always showed women of larger proportions. She also was black which captured my interest even more. We met on the Net because I answered a post she put on the net showing her tits. They were the most beautiful pair of breasts I had ever seen. Big and round, with largest nipples you would ever want to put a mouth on. We sent posts back and forth becoming aquatinted with each other. After a month of correspondence we agreed to meet.

I met Tia at a nice restaurant in the valley. Tia was about six feet tall almost a good foot taller then me. She was well rounded with a wide smile, big arms and stout legs. But she was very good looking. We sat down to a good dinner and some robust wine. After a few glasses of wine our talk became more of a sexual nature. I told her that I had always dreamed of meeting and actually making love to a woman like her. She looked at me with those seductive eyes and said, "well, what’s stopping you?"

With that remark I showed her to my car and quickly drove to my hotel room. As we entered the room, she turned and pulled me into her arms. She enveloped me within those arms and bent to kiss me. Her tongue entered my mouth and played patty-whack with my tongue. Our tongues quickly became friends. My hands instantly moved up to get a feel of those massive breasts. I was not disappointed. They were firm and my hands that barely fit around those great globes. Through her clothes I could feel her nipples hardening. I eagerly started to unbutton her blouse. As her blouse came open I was able to see the lace bra that held her great tits. It looked like it could barely hold them back; her breasts strained at her bra. I reach behind her and undid the clip holding her bra up. When it came off her giant tits spilled out into my waiting hands.

I broke away from her mouth and reach down to suck her nipples into my mouth. They were long and stiffen even more as my tongue and teeth worked them over. Her nipples stood out like cherries on an ice cream. Big and pointy with a darker areola around them. My mouth moved from one breast to the other inhaling them. With her tits in my mouth my hands went to her side and I was able to get a good grip on her waist. My hands roamed over her ample stomach and butt. They moved down enough to undo her skirt. It fell to the floor in a heap. Leaving her just in panties and a blouse opened for me to see. I gently pushed her back on the bed. She lay down with her legs spread. I could see her bush beneath her panties. With a deft move I pulled her panties free from her body.

Tia laid there spread out for me to see. Her giant globes hanging on either side of her chest. Legs bent up in a provocative position. Her ample body filled my eyes. I could see her pussy opening up and showing me a deep dark red color that contrasted with her dark body color. It was all I could do not to dive down and taste that gorgeous pussy. But I had to get undressed first. I unfasten my pants and tore my shirt off. I was like a mad man. I didn’t want to wait another minute. Being a man and always thinking that maybe I was not endowed enough. I gave myself a brief once over, my member may have been hard but I thought a bit small. Hell, I thought maybe I was not big enough for her. Tia looked up at me and sensing my uneasiness.

She said in a sultry voice "come on down sugar, you’ve got plenty enough for me." This erased any doubts I may have had. With great fanfare I dove headfirst into her pussy! My tongue circling around in that redness as it tasted all it could reach. It moved from one side of her pussy to the other side. Sucking in those juicy red pussy lips. My mouth found it’s way to her clit and sucked it into my mouth, gently nibbling on it. It stuck out from under a few folds of skin like a small penis. All this time Tia is moaning and squirming about. My hands are roaming over her breasts and stomach while my head borrows into her pussy. Her large thighs on either side of my head close enough that I could feel their warmth. I’m not sure how it happened, but I found myself next to her. With a quick move she rolled me over and was on top of me.

Tia rolled me over so that she now was looking straight at my cock. In a second she sucked my cock into her anxious mouth. I could feel her lips running up and around my cock. As her tongue worked it’s magic on my cock, making it harder and seemly longer. She would take her hands and cup my balls gently rolling each one between her fingers. I could also feel her hands working on my cock in time with her mouth. Her teeth scraped across my cock, sending waves of pleasure through me. As Tia played with my cock I looked up and could see a red eye staring at me, its unblinking stare made me reach up and around to pull it into my mouth. This action must have struck a pleasant cord with Tia because she let out a loud moan when my tongue touched its goal. We must have made a strange picture, two big people rolling around on an over worked bed. But it is a picture I would have paid to see. I knew that if she kept this up for very much longer I would cum. I did not want my first time with her to be outside of her pussy.

With a little effort I rolled her back over and got into position to enter her. With her mounds facing me I bent down to taste them one more time gently biting her nipples. My fingers had found their way to her pussy and prepared it for entry by pulling at her pussy lips. Her legs spread apart and knees bent her pussy waited for me to enter her. For a large woman you would think that her pussy would be loose. But her pussy seemed very tight and I struggled to push my member in. Tia’s pussy pulled and sucked at my cock much like a vacuum. Her pussy held onto my cock like it had a mind of its own; I could feel the walls of her pussy squeezing my cock tighter and tighter. I plunged until I could feel her pubic hair meld with mine.

Then I drew it out slowly, only to plunge it back in harder than the first time. Quickly out it came only for me to plunge it back harder and harder. This I repeated time and time again. The shear feeling of her pussy around my cock drove me crazy. Tia’s head was trashing side to side and her face had a look of ecstasy on it. As I pushed my cock inside of her my hands rested on her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples. Her nipples actually were bigger than my thumb and forefinger. And I could see their points as they rolled between my fingers.

We were there both sweating and moaning and making animal type noises. When Tia’s eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a loud moan. Only seconds later I came with a loud grunt of my own. I spewed out a stream of hot semen that filled her quivering pussy and made it sloppy with my juices. I had orgasm and I know she did, but for some reason I could not stop my plunging in and out of her juicy pussy. Maybe it was on account of who I was with, but for whatever reason I did not want this to end. After a few more thrusts I could feel my member softening. When I could not continue any longer I collapsed to her side with a grunt, my arm and hand still resting on her breast.

I was lying on my back looking toward the ceiling and I could hear Tia’s breathing. It was as labored as mine was. But slowly calming down. My arm rested a little above her breast but I only had to move my hand slightly to feel her nipple once again. When I did, I felt that it was as hard as when we first started. I glanced over to her and she turned her head towards me. Her face had a big smile on it. It matched the smile on my face. For a large person she sure as hell moved with ease.

We just laid there relishing in what we had just accomplished. I rolled over so I was able to kiss her luscious lips. As I touched her lips, my tongue entered her mouth and felt her own tongue. It tasted ever so sweet as I circle around it, with my mouth on hers my hands got a chance to roam over her ample body. I was able to feel her roundness and even finger her belly button. My head moved down to suck on her nipples once again. I moved farther down and kissed her all over her stomach. Making those funny noises when you blow on loose skin. My tongue actually entered her belly button and felt its depth as it circled around in it. There I was, one hand on her breasts the other hand going towards her pussy. It made quite a picture, my head on her stomach my arms moving all over the rest of her body caressing her.

My fingers pushed into her pussy to feel it wet from our lovemaking. My fingers felt all of her delights. Tia was making cooing sounds like a bird and moaning loudly. This woman was insatiable! She wanted more than I was able to give. I was an older guy and knew that it would be a while before I was able to perform again. But I knew how to use my hands to make Tia reach another orgasm. My fingers quickly started to work on her clit. While my fingers were in her pussy my thumb roamed over her clit making small circles that I knew would drive her crazy. With my thumbnail I flicked her clit and I could feel her body shiver with excitement each time I did it. I turned my head and was able to watch up close my hand do its handiwork.

All the time her body was jerking up and down. I could feel the waves of pleasure as they careened through her body. It would not take long before she would reach another orgasm. All of a sudden she stiffen and I could see her toes point straight out, I knew she was having an orgasm to end all orgasms. She lifted her stomach up, held it a moment then her body came down with a shaking and a big sign of relief coming from her lips.

I had completed my self appointed task. Our bodies became relaxed and loosen a bit. Both our bodies were quivering and jiggling. Much like a couple of large bowls of Jell-O. I turned to look at her face and could see a look of contentment and a smile on her face. At this moment in time, even though I was not able to physically perform for her, I was still able to get her to another orgasm.

That is what I wanted more than anything else I did, I wanted to make her happy!

I rested now as she rested. I knew that before night was done we would pleasure each other once again. This woman had a body and desires that I needed and wanted to explore.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Lot of Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds