• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Affair to Remember Pt. 01

An Affair to Remember Pt. 01

I knew for a while that things with my wife were going nowhere. The sex was non-existent and I needed something, ANYTHING, to bring back the spark in my life. So I posted a simple ad looking for an ongoing "friends with benefits" situation. I wasn't sure what would happen but what I got was more than anything I could have ever asked for.

It started innocently enough, a couple emails and we were texting each other, flirting and joking around. Her name was Ella, a beautiful name to be sure, and she was also married. After a few days of intense conversation we both knew that we needed to see each other. So I told her I wanted to live out on of my fantasies with her, to get a hotel during the day and have sex for hours. She readily agreed and the next week we agreed to meet.

We decided to meet in public before going to the hotel, which was located downtown. I turned the corner and saw her. She was absolutely stunning, even more beautiful than the pictures she sent when we texted or when we Skyped.

She wore a flower patterned dress, perfectly complimenting her red lipstick, brown hair and piercing blue eyes. I approached Ella, hugged her and told her "you look amazing" as I placed my hand on her ass in public. We were both nervous but we hit it off so well, it felt so right as we walked down the street in broad daylight to the hotel, the thoughts of what I was about to do racing through my head.

We went up to the front desk to check in for our day of love making, receiving a cursory judging glance from the lady at front desk as we checked in for our day rate. I made a joke about how we needed to really nail down our "presentation." We got our room key and made our way up. My heart was racing with excitement as we exited the elevator and entered the room.

We laid down our things and almost instantly we were on each other, hands groping and moving and kissing each other passionately. She liked to gently nibble on my lower lip and then we would swirl our tongues around in our mouths. I threw her down on the bed, my hands and body trembling with excitement. I kissed her neck and she let out a soft moan. We both wanted to take our time getting to know each other. I ran my hands down her sides and put them under her dress, feeling her soft legs and grabbing her ass. She reached down and felt my hard cock.

After a few short minutes, I took my finger and started softly rubbing her clit over her soaked panties. She moved her hips in rhythm and moaned as I kissed her neck. I then put my finger inside her panties and softly circled my finger around her clit and felt her sopping wet pussy. Then I knew I had to feel her tight pussy, so I slowly slid a finger inside her. It was so tight it wrapped around my finger. I knew she was properly worked up because finding her G Spot was no problem and I made a come hither motion with my finger and she threw her body and head back in ecstasy, moaning louder.

"Oh fuck," she said. I kissed her and said, "You're so fucking tight, fuck my finger baby." I knew I was going to make her orgasm hard and she tried grabbing for something, anything to hold on to. I wanted to taste her pussy, so I slowly moved down with my mouth, kissing her firm breasts, stopping to suck on her nipples. I continued down by kissing her stomach and then spreading her legs wide open, I started to lick her sweet tasting pussy. It was the best pussy I've ever tasted! I sucked on her clit and moaned into her clit as I continued to hit her G Spot with my finger.

After a minute it was her turn to pleasure me. I was rock hard and she put me on my back and started kissing down my chest, then put her mouth over my pants and I almost blew my load right there. She slowly teased me and took out my cock and admired it before looking into my eyes and taking it all into her mouth. I rolled my head back and grabbed her head with my hand, brushing back her hair to see her amazing eyes looking at me while she worked my cock with her hand and mouth. It was the best blow job I ever had! I didn't last long as I could feel myself about to cum. "I'm gonna cum baby," I said and she welcomed my load into her mouth. It was a lot of cum, huge shot after shot of hot cum going into her mouth and down her throat as she sucked me dry and licked my still erect head.

She came up and wiped the side of her mouth with her finger and laid her head on my bare chest as we collapsed onto each other. We laid there for about 30 minutes, talking, caressing each other's bodies and looking at each other lovingly and kissing each other. Our naked bodies entangled with each other and her perky 38DD breasts pressed so sexily against me.

Not long after that I started to get hard again. I started to suck her breasts and grab her ass. I got on top of her and spread her legs as I took my now erect cock and entered her very tight pussy. She grabbed my muscular arms and I slowly started to fuck her. I leaned in close to her and said "fuck me baby." I knew she loved this because she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me deeper inside her pussy.

I grunted as I started to fuck her very tight pussy faster and harder, shoving my cock inside her. She moaned and grabbed my arms again. It was too much for me as I came inside her pussy and she could feel the hot cum shooting inside her. I leaned in to kiss her and rubbed my hands over her body and again we collapsed into each other's arms.

We laid there for what seemed like an eternity. She put her head on my shoulder and ran her fingers through my hairy chest, as I kissed the top of her head and brushed her head back with my hand. We laid there for an hour, talking, laughing and looking at each other. Her looking into my eyes more than me looking into hers. A mistake I won't make the next time, but it was too intense for me to handle at the time. Her sparkling blue eyes piercing into my soul.

We continued to lie there, rubbing each other's bodies with our hands. Giggling and laughing and talking. Then all of a sudden, I could feel myself getting hard again. I rolled her on top of me and inserted my once again hard cock into her very tight pussy. I wanted to fuck her hard this time. So I grabbed her ass with both my hands and spread her ass cheeks as she rode me. I sucked on her nipples and she moaned with pleasure. I spanked her ass hard a few times and then took a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, kissing her exposed and beautiful neck.

I pushed her hot body hard onto my cock and I went all the way inside her pussy, my balls rubbing against her asshole. I grabbed her head and pushed it into my chest as I grunted and fucked her hard.

I started to pumper harder and faster into her tight cunt, stuffing her hole with my rock hard cock. She moaned and I grunted, knowing I was about to cum. So I turned her over and fucked her pussy. I came so hard again inside her that my body was shivering and hers was too.

Again, we laid there with our bodies wrapped in one another. It sounds repetitive, but it was an amazing experience. We laid there for another couple hours, talking, laughing and kissing. Then it was time to go. We both got ready and spent another hour together before going home, great conversation, both of us knowing deep down we wanted to see each other again. An amazing affair experience for both of us to be sure.

And it was only the beginning...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Affair to Remember Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds