• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Spider Pt. 13

The Spider Pt. 13

12

Anna crawled over the railing of her balcony, more than twenty stories above the streets of the City. She flipped her hips over the railing, landing lightly on her feet, without a sound, like she had hundreds of times in the past.

She slid open the glass door as quietly as she could, and padded her way across the carpeting of her high rise apartment. It was late, she'd seen Deacon to his apartment and wished him the best of luck. Afterwards, she'd walked the streets of Grimm Town for a couple hours more, looking to see if there was any more trouble.

But there hadn't been.

Anna slipped silently across her living room, only the moon casting any light inside. She made her way to the kitchen, and poured herself a quick glass of wine. She drank it down in a couple of long gulps, taking the edge off the night's excitement, ready to slip silently back into a warm bed next to Heather.

She checked to see if there were enough eggs to make Heather a nice omelet for the morning's breakfast.

Satisfied that there were, Anna rinsed out her wine glass and left it in the sink. She slipped out of the kitchen and through the dark of her living room, heading to get a few hours' sleep.

A light clicked on.

Anna froze, and looked across her living room. It was Heather, sitting under a single bulb.

Heather looked angry.

"Where were you," Heather said, coldly. "Where did you go?"

"I..." Anna stammered. "I went out."

"You went out."

"I'm sorry, Heather, I just wanted some fresh air, I've been cooped up so long!"

"You jump over the balcony to get some fresh air? From twenty odd stories up, you just jump off the balcony, and climb your little ass back up when you want 'fresh air'? Even when I told you, explicitly, that you aren't to leave this apartment without my express permission?"

Anna looked down. She felt cold in her panties and t-shirt all of a sudden, colder in Heather's glare than she had felt all night on the streets of Grimm Town.

Heather stood up from the chair, and walked across the carpet over to Anna. She put her hands on either hip, and stood in front of Anna, glaring. Anna felt small, scared of the trouble she was in with Heather. Anna could not raise her eyes to meet those of the woman she referred to as Mistress.

"I'm sorry," Anna whispered.

"How can you do that?" Heather asked, mystified. "How can you go down the building like that? What kind of person are you?"

Anna held her head down. She didn't know how to answer. What was she going to say? I used to put on a skin tight black outfit and a mask and glide down into the City every night to stop crime? So much so that I gave up every other part of my life, and now I miss the only thing that gave me any kind of focus?

Heather shook her head.

"You aren't going to tell me?"

Anna just shook her head.

"I can't."

"Oh, you can, Anna," Heather said. "You'll tell me. Give me your hand."

Anna looked up, with pleading eyes.

"Give me your hand."

Anna offered up a limp hand. Heather pulled a metallic object from the pocket of Anna's bathrobe, and slipped it over Anna's wrist. She closed it with a click.

Handcuffs.

Anna opened her mouth, about to say something, but her words disappeared as Heather pulled Anna roughly by the loose other end of the handcuffs. The metal dug into Anna's wrist painfully as Heather dragged her coldly towards the bedroom.

Heather shoved the door open with her foot, and dragged Anna inside. Heather pointed to one of the tall corner bedposts that went almost as high as the ceiling.

Anna's eyes were wide, and beseeched Heather silently, but she obeyed the unspoken command and wrapped her arms around the bedpost.

Heather put the other handcuff to Anna's other wrist, and with a click, Anna was helplessly cuffed to the bedpost.

"Please, Heather," Anna whispered, knowing that begging was a mistake even as she did so. Heather grabbed Anna's panties, and tore them roughly off the helpless woman.

Heather pressed the torn panties to Anna's mouth.

"Open your mouth," she demanded. Anna hesitated. Please, Heather, she wanted to say, some small part of Anna wanting to explain, beg, tell Heather that this was all a mistake.

But there was much more part of Anna that demanded that she obey, submit, that reminded Anna how good it felt to be a slave to Heather. How much Anna needed to be under Heather's control.

She opened her mouth to her Mistress.

Heather roughly shoved the panties inside Anna's mouth, and then pulled a handful of Anna's hair taut, hurting Anna.

Heather put her lips to Anna's ear.

"That's better," she said to Anna. "You think you aren't going to tell me your secret. You think that you will be able to resist."

Heather slipped a hand between Anna's legs, and rubbed the bound woman's pussy. Anna was already open and wet, her Mistress' touch inflamed her, her helplessness consumed her. She needed to be punished by her Mistress, hurt by her Mistress.

Anna didn't understand entirely where this submission had come from. But she couldn't resist being used, and controlled by this woman.

She bent over at the hips slightly, giving the woman dominating her better access to her slavecunt.

"That feels good, doesn't it, babygirl," Heather whispered. "You can't say no to me using you. Do you know that? I know that. I've known it ever since he told me that. Ever since I saw the desire in your eyes for myself the first time I dominated you."

Heather kept stroking her hands over Anna's clitoris. Anna's knees felt weak- she felt like she might cum, might collapse in her pleasure.

"Don't you cum, babygirl," Heather licked Anna's ear. "You don't cum until I tell you to cum. You understand me?"

Anna's eyes opened up wide.

"Yes. You understand me. You know that I have complete control over you cumming. Total control over your little slavecunt. If I tell you to? You'll explode under my fingers and beg me for more, right now, at just a word. Deep down inside, you know that, you know I have that much control over you and your little slave pussy. But if I say you can't?"

Heather shoved her fingers into Anna's tight little hole, deeper. Anna closed her eyes and moaned into the panties wadded up in her mouth.

"If I say you can't, then you never will again. Your little pussy is mine to control and use, and so is every little orgasm that you will ever have from now on."

Heather pulled her fingers from Anna. Anna looked back, helpless, wanting to beg the other woman to touch her again. But she knew that begging for pleasure would just get her in further trouble with Heather.

Heather slid a drawer open, and pulled a slim belt from it. She stretched it tight in both hands.

"I don't know how I have so much control over you," Heather went on. "But I do. I don't know why I had to make you my slave. But I did. And you are."

Heather walked over to Anna, and caressed Anna's face with the end of the belt.

"And while I don't understand any of it, I'll be God damned if I am going to let my mother fucking slave get away with disobeying me. You are going to tell me what I want to know."

Heather flicked the belt, it slashed through the air and into the soft flesh of Anna's backside. A flame red welt sprung up immediately at the lash.

Anna looked back, making begging type noises through the gag.

Heather walked over, dragging the belt over Anna as she leaned over, and took Anna's head in her hands. She turned Anna's face up, and leaned in to kiss the bound woman on the panties that were shoved into her slave mouth. Drunk with power, Heather pulled Anna's hair tight, licking Anna's face with long, slow strokes of her tongue. Heather leaned in to Anna's ear again, biting her gently there.

"I am going to whip you now," she whispered into Anna's ear. "Every time I whip you, every time I hurt you, your pussy is going to get wetter, and hotter, and you are going to need to get fucked more and more. You are going to need to cum, more and more. But you won't cum. You won't cum until you give in to my will, and decide to tell me what I need to know."

Heather stood up again, flexing the belt.

"As soon as you give in to my will, and you break open inside at needing to submit to me, you'll cum. Once your need to be submissive and obedient to me rips your little cunt apart with an orgasm, once that becomes your truth? Then you'll cum, and I'll know that you are my little slave bitch through and through. I'll untie you, and lay you down like a good little pussybitch and fuck your ass good and hard, so you know who you belong to. And while I pound your hot little ass with my big fucking dildo, you'll tell me everything I need to know."

Heather cracked the belt like a whip into Anna's ass again.

"We both know you will break. You should just make it easy on yourself."

Anna looked behind herself, begging Heather with wide, pleading eyes.

Please, Heather, her eyes said. Please don't make me cum. Don't open me up all the way. Don't make me tell you everything. Leave a little bit.

"Spread your legs open, bitch."

Anna lowered her head, spreading her legs as she had been ordered. Anna bent over, exposing herself, pulling her hands tight to the bedpost with the handcuffs.

The whip whistled through the air, finding Anna's sensitive inner thigh. Almost immediately, Heather sent it slicing again, making a pretty red welt on Anna's hip.

Anna made grunts of pain behind her gag as Heather whipped her a few more times. But the pain quickly turned into pleasure, and Anna's pussy got wetter and wetter as her Mistress humiliated her, Anna's inner thighs glistening with wetness, glowing with redness as Heather whipped her over and over.

Don't cum, Anna told herself, closing her eyes tightly. Don't give in. You can fight this.

Heather sent the belt through the air again, twice, a third time. Each whip made Anna's pussy throb, each time stronger and stronger.

Heather sent a flurry of whipping from the belt. Anna's knees buckled at the pleasure and the pain that the woman who owned her was dealing out.

Fight it, Anna!

But she felt so open. She needed to cum. All she had to do was cum, and tell Heather that she was Heather's obedient slave, and would never keep anything from her. What was so hard about that? Isn't that what a good slave would do?

Fight it, Anna!

The belt cracked again on Anna's reddening ass. The bound woman's hips bucked at the strength of the blow, her pussy throbbed, popped, burst with pleasure.

She almost came.

No! Anna tried to get control of her rebellious pussy, a pussy that was demanding submission, a pussy that was reveling in the humiliation and the degradation. A vicious little cunt that was demanding nothing less than total control of itself, a cunt that was determined to make Anna submit.

The whipping stopped. Anna leaned in and rested her face on the bedpost she was shackled to, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

Maybe it's over, Anna lied to herself. Maybe she's tired.

Maybe I won.

Anna took a fearful look behind herself.

She saw the belt lying on the floor. She didn't immediately see Heather.

Heather?

Where did she go?

Anna looked around wildly, wondering if something had happened to Heather, if Heather had gone. Maybe Heather was done with her? Maybe something took Heather?

I'm all tied up, Anna thought. Helpless. If something got Heather-

But then she saw Heather again, and sighed a huge sigh of relief. Heather was still here.

Heather was standing behind Anna, looking down. She was strapping a harness to herself, the pink dildo jutting cruelly up into the air.

Heather finished with the strap on harness, and walked over to where Anna was bent over. Heather took the panties out of Anna's mouth, threw the torn and ruined underwear on the floor.

"Please, Heather," Anna whined.

"Shut up," Heather commanded. Anna closed her mouth, bowed her head, hiding behind her long black hair.

Trying to be strong.

Anna gasped as she felt something cold on her backside, rubbing gently on her puckered little asshole. She felt slick fingers probing into her there, into her secret little hole. Heather's fingers pushed past the tightness of Anna's asshole, pushed past Anna's final defenses, sliding in and out.

It felt good. So good.

Anna heard a tube being squeezed, felt more cold applied to Heather's fingers.

"Got to get you lubricated up, don't we? You won't last much longer. I don't know why you are even bothering; we both know you can't resist me. Your little pussy is going to cum, and sweep away any further resistance, and then you'll be all mine."

Heather shoved her fingers in and out of Anna's tight little hole, spreading the lubricant deep within the helpless woman. Anna's hips rose and fell with the rhythm of Heather's slick fingers sliding in and out of her.

Fuck.

"All you have to do is cum. Cum, and then I'll take you to bed and fuck your ass, good and hard. Don't you want that? Don't you want to be a good little babygirl and be obedient to me, and get your ass fucked by my big cock?"

Yes.

No!

Heather's fingers felt so good, sliding in and out of Anna's asshole. Anna kept her eyes closed, and lost herself in the sensation. It felt wonderful to have little fingers fucking her there, her pussy felt so wet and empty, she wondered what it would be like to have a big thick cock back there...

Heather jerked her fingers back out. Anna gasped, and opened her eyes. She looked back at Heather, her mouth wide open.

She clamped her lips shut. She didn't trust what her mouth would say.

But Heather didn't care, she bent down and retrieved the belt.

"It won't be long now, babygirl."

And then the whipping began, faster and harder than before. Heather lashed out with the belt, over and over, each lash cracking into Anna's backside and thighs, making the helpless woman jump and dance.

Anna shook, and bit her lip, trying to keep control of her pussy. Trying desperately to not let an orgasm sweep away every last bit of resistance that she would ever have.

No, she thought. Fight this. You can fight this.

But it would be so good to cum. So easy to just orgasm and give in to your Mistress, let her sweep your will away...

You've endured a lot worse than this! Close your mind to it! You are stronger than this!

Cum for the Mistress. Cum, and let her take control. Control is what we need.

Anna bit harder onto her lip, hoping that pain would take her mind off the delicious pain and pleasure that Heather was dealing out, faster and faster, harder and harder.

You are a slave, Anna. Slaves cum when they are told to. Slaves are always open, and slaves need to be filled. Stop this useless struggle, cum, and become the slave you are.

No, Anna thought. But her own thoughts had become a useless whimper inside her own head. It just felt too good. The need to be controlled, and used, was just too strong.

Cum, you stupid bitch!

No, Anna thought, but then her thoughts were swept away by orgasm, an orgasm stronger than anything she could remember. All thoughts of resistance were silenced now, all that was left was the pleasure, and what seemed almost like the victorious cackling of her slave pussy.

Anna collapsed to her knees, her arms pulled tight by the handcuffs. She pressed her face into the side of the mattress.

Heather sent another couple of last lashes with the belt, absentmindedly, finally dropping the belt altogether. Heather folded her arms across her large breasts, and stood looking down at the other woman bucking with orgasm on the floor.

"I'm... I'm cumming, Heather," Anna babbled, delirious with pleasure. "I'm cumming. Oh God, I'm cumming."

But Heather didn't answer. She just stood there, arms folded, watching Anna devolve into mindless orgasm and total obedience.

Finally, Anna's hips quit rocking, and her body quit shaking with pleasure. She knelt on the floor, defeated.

Heather put the little key into the handcuffs, opening them. She helped Anna to get up on unsteady legs.

Anna put her arms around Heather.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," she whispered. "I'm sorry. I'm your slave."

Heather nodded, and caressed Anna's face gently.

"You always were, babygirl."

Heather led Anna gently over to the side of the bed.

"Now, let's get that ass fucked."

Heather sat Anna on the bed. She stepped close to Anna, the thick plastic cock bouncing in the air by Anna's face. Heather handed Anna the tube of lubricant, and nodded towards the thick pink phallus.

Anna took the tube, and lowered her head. She squirted a good amount of lubricant onto her hands, and began to rub the lube up and down the entire length of the fake cock jutting in her face. She rubbed a fair amount on there, and then looked up at Heather.

"You're going to want a lot on there, babygirl," Heather said, not unkindly. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you with my big plastic cock."

Anna squirted a little more lubricant on her hands.

Finally, Heather told Anna to lay on her back, and to pull her legs up to her tits. Anna did so, cocking her hips back as Heather put the thick cock to her asshole, Anna's pussy pulled wide open.

Heather looked Anna in the eyes as she pushed the thick phallus at Anna's tight little hole.

Anna looked up at Heather. Heather is so beautiful, she thought. So strong. So-

Anna gasped a little bit in pain. Wait, wait.

"That's OK, babygirl," Heather whispered. "It'll hurt a little bit. It feels good after the pain goes away. Just concentrate on being a good girl and letting me in."

"Yes, Heather."

It felt good to say that. The slave in Anna felt good telling her Mistress that all of her was open, owned, controlled. She wanted the thick cock in her ass, her pussy throbbed and twitched at the thought of it.

Heather pushed in a little further.

It hurt. Anna reached out with a hand, holding it up, imploring Heather to slow down. Wait. Wait.

Heather took Anna's wrist in her hand, still raw and sore from the handcuffs. Heather gathered Anna's other wrist up also, and leaned forward, pressing Anna's wrists into the mattress.

"Oh, god," Anna said, feeling the thick cock slide just a little more into her asshole.

The two of them rocked back and forth for a minute or two, Heather looking at Anna deep in her eyes. Heather was not unkind, and slid the cock in, bit by bit, a little at a time. Slowly sliding the length of the dildo into Anna's tight and unused secret hole.

Anna looked up at her Mistress. It hurt, but it felt so good, the thick cock now starting to fuck her ass a little bit, sliding just a little bit out, then in just a bit further with slow and deliberate strokes. She wanted her Mistress to have her there, to fill up her tight little hole, to fuck her and use her asshole, and everywhere else.

Open for Mistress.

The phallus slid further into the slave. But by little bit, Heather shoved the plastic cock into Anna's helpless slave ass until the Mistress had buried the whole length of it there.

And then Heather started fucking Anna's asshole for real, starting slow, with deep and powerful strokes of the thick cock. As Heather had promised, the pain began to disappear, leaving behind only pleasure at the cock deep in her where no man had ever been. Heather kept Anna's wrists pinned to the mattress as she began to fuck her slave.

"Oh, god," Anna whispered. Her open and neglected pussy throbbed and twitched at being neglected. Anna's belly rippled from the pleasure of being fucked in her forbidden little asshole.

Anna turned her head, and bit into the sheets.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Spider Pt. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds