• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Theatre Mishaps Ch. 01

The Theatre Mishaps Ch. 01

Okay, so this one is a VERY slow burn and pretty damn long. It is not the big project I have been referencing in the past, though. That one's still in the works.

This story has a fairly large list of characters. I hope they are all interesting enough to justify having so many. Loads of forced and comical nudity, ENF and eventual sex in it, but as I said... if you like things to get interesting fast, this isn't for you.

The Theatre Mishaps

Chapter One

Alice Brooks sat in the lobby of the casting agents' office for over thirty minutes before finally getting called in to audition. Not four years ago, she was a regular on a hit television show and now this: her last grasp for fame. Since her departure from 'Queens of New York', things had gone south for Alice. She'd appeared in three huge film flops and one failed television pilot. Her value had sunk down to near C-list status, closing to the bottom of union wages.

Considering her status, Alice felt she should be grateful for being called in to this audition. 'Sins of Man' was a new play written by hit playwright, Darnel Collins. It was opening at The Bells & Horses, a well-respected, but rather quaint professional theatre house in downtown Manhattan. It was a cozy atmosphere, seating only a few hundred in an intimate setting.

Darnel Collins could easily have opened the play in a much larger venue for far more money considering his recent popularity after writing two award-winners back to back, but he was an eccentric playwright and insisted on seeing the play performed in an environment he'd envisioned for this specific production. Alice took her seat in front of the two men casting the play, David Webb and John Ritz, the director and producer respectively.

"Alice, we want you to know, before you even begin, that we look forward to seeing you audition. We also want you to know that we are already guaranteeing a role for you in this production," said the director, David.

Alice was stunned by the statement. Had she really gotten the lead role? The only other woman in the script was meant to be in her sixties, so there was no way she could be considered for that role, she didn't think. The lead character was named Jill Paisley, a college student in her mid-twenties. Alice, at 34, knew she was a tad old for the role, but hoped her youthful appearance could pull it off, at least with a bit of makeup.

"When Darnel heard you wanted to audition, he insisted we bring you in. We finally consented, as he threatened to pull the entire production if we didn't."

"Really?" asked Alice. She was flattered, yet simultaneously insulted, from the tone of their voice, insinuating she was not their choice.

"We agreed that you would play the role of the lead as he desired, but only as the understudy. This, of course, means you will get legal minimum and will only perform for matinees, unless the lead gets ill or injured."

Alice was disappointed, realizing that even if they did love her audition, she had no chance as the main lead. This decision was set in stone. "Well, I guess I will take it. Perhaps it will still be a benefit to my career, seeing as it's Darnell Collins' work."

"You bet it will," said David, sitting back in his chair. "Even as an understudy, people are going to come out to see you perform in the matinees. People know you. You still have fans and critics. Not to mention, we think this play is strong on its own. We're confident it will be a smashing success. John and I believe it's Darnell's best work to date."

"Well, I haven't actually read it yet," said Alice. "I only got the script yesterday, actually."

David and John looked at each other. David looked especially flustered and finally asked, "You do know there is a rather lengthy nude scene in this play, right?"

Alice almost choked on air. Never before had she done a nude scene, in her entire thirteen-year career. Her unusually long, thick nipples turned her off on the idea of ever doing one.

"How long is the scene exactly?" she murmured.

"Eight or nine pages," replied John.

In laymen's term, that meant close to ten minutes. Naked. On stage. The thought sunk Alice's heart.

"Is it a yes or a no?" asked Mr. Ritz, the producer, getting straight to the point.

Knowing she had little choice, Alice hung her head and replied, "Yes."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Theatre Mishaps Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds