• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dameon Claims His Birthright Ch. 04

Dameon Claims His Birthright Ch. 04

The story continues. After discovering the true slave status of his stepmother, Alicia, and stepsister, Salena, erroneously believed to have been freed by his late father, he exerts his ownership and dominance over them. In the last chapter, after forcing them to accompany him to the town to sell one of the household slaves he then purchases evil harnesses for them with large imitation cocks inserted into their cunts and asses. Now they are inside the carriage with him under strict prohibition against cumming without permission no matter how aroused they might become.

Once they were inside the carriage, Dameon instructed the driver to take a different route back to the estate, one which led over a road much more pocked with bumps and holes. Then he watched with sadistic satisfaction as each bounce and lurch of the carriage caused each of the women new waves of sexual torment. Before long each was trembling and glistening with perspiration as they squirmed and clawed at the seats beneath them and juices of extreme arousal gushed from their cunts, leaking out around the object filling them and trickled down the insides of their quivering thighs. Their sore, filled, and stretched assholes only exacerbated their agony!

"P-please Master!" Salena begged in a hoarse whisper. "Please permit me to cum, Master!"

"Do you wish such permission also," he inquired of Alicia.

"Yes Master!" she nearly screamed. "PLEASE MASTER!!"

"I will think upon it," he teased. "Meanwhile keep in mind, both of you, that it is the whip if you disobey and do it without permission."

His stepmother groaned and hung her head in helpless misery.

"Master," his stepsister implored. "Why are you being so cruel? Have we not been obedient since confronted with our enslaved status? Have we been so bad to you in the past?"

"Bad, you ask?" he retorted. "Shall you tell her how bad you and she have been, Mother?"

"P-please Master," Alicia begged. "I only thought I was doing what was right, what was for your own good."

"By depriving me?" he asked derisively.

"Wh-what is he talking about?" Salena inquired of her mother.

"What she is referring to, Dear Sister," he snarled. "Is how she influenced my father against me."

"That isn't how it was," she said. "I merely --."

"SILENCE!" Dameon barked. The woman quieted immediately.

"I was 10 when Father purchased the two of you," Dameon continued. "You, Salena, were a ripe young slave girl only two years my senior. I looked forward to my 16th birthday when a male can legally own slaves. I asked Father to agree to give you to me when I reached that age and I think he would have granted my request." He gave Alicia an angry look. "But this bitch convinced him that I had not the right temperament to manage you or any other female property."

Salena silently reflected that her brother's present behavior toward herself and her mother bore out that assessment, but she dared not voice such an opinion.

"Consequently, he not only refused to give you to me but also forbade me to have any slave. So, while my mates of the same age were bedding and fucking their first slave holes, I was denied that right. To make my humiliation worse, shortly after denying my request he freed the both of you -------- or so I thought at the time!"

"But Master, -----" Salena began.

"But nothing!" he cut her off. "I was treated with disrespect and now the two of you are paying for it ----- and will continue to do so ----- DEARLY!"

The young woman said no more and they continued on in silence but soon her mother began to moan and rock back and forth. "P-please Master! Please permit it! I HAVE to, MASTER! PLEASE MASTER!"

"The only thing you HAVE to do, bitch," he growled in return. "Is whatever I tell you to do, and I choose to deny you permission."

"But Mas--!" But her words were cut off as she began to shake and buck, her back arched. "AAAAAHHHHHHH!!" she cried out as the eruptions of involuntary orgasms ripped and tore through her helpless body, over which she had no control at the moment. When finally it ended she sat hunched over, shoulders slumped, head hanging, as she panted and gasped for breath.

"Disobedient slut!" Dameon cursed her. "You get the whip on your ass, back, tits, and cunt as soon as I have you inside."

For her part, Salena sat still and silent, acutely aware that it would take but just a little nudge for her to be pushed over the edge as had her mother. Silently she cursed her woman's body for being so susceptible to male domination and manipulation. She cursed herself for being born female and bemoaned the reality of her totally powerless status as a slave, a being under the complete and total control of the man who now owned her, externally and internally!

"Salena," Dameon said to his stepsister. "Come over here and sit beside me." Silently the young woman obeyed. When she was seated as directed her brother commanded, "Pull the hem of your gown up to your waist." The woman obeyed and the evil harness with the huge imitation penises filling her cunt and ass was exposed. "Part your knees." She moved them a few inches apart. SMACK! He slapped her hard across the mouth! "Wider!" Her mouth throbbing from the blow, she parted them as far as she could. "My, my," he remarked. "Look at how wet you are down there. You must really enjoy your new article of apparel. I'll bet you are extremely close, aren't you bitch?"

"Y-yes M-Master!" she panted. "Please permit it, Master!"

Instead of answering he reached down and took hold of the harness at the point where the penis filling her sopping cunt began and gave it just a little shake.

That was all it took! A series of explosive orgasms ripped through her body over and over again. She bucked and moaned as wave after wave of intense pleasure engulfed her. When it was over she sat slumped over in defeat just as her mother had.

"It would appear that both of my slaves are disobedient little sluts who can't properly obey a command. Now the both of you will know the tender kiss of the whip."

The color drained from Salena's face as she remembered her earlier whipping.

"M-Master," Alicia said. "Please allow me to take the lashes for both of us. Please do not subject your sister to that again. Please Master!"

"Be silent," Dameon commanded and his slave mother obeyed. Once they reached home and were inside and alone he commanded Salena, "Fetch the whip."

"Y-yes M-Master," she replied. In a short while she brought him the evil instrument of punishment.

"Both of you whores strip and get down on your knees." They both obeyed, trembling, terrified, and awaiting the first cruel caresses of the whip.

WHAP! It came down across Salena's bare back! Shrieking in pain, the woman pitched forward onto all fours. "Stay in that position," he commanded. Then to his mother, "You too." She also obeyed.

WHAP! Her back was likewise punished.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

When finally the whipping had ended Dameon tossed the whip aside and commanded, "Back up onto your knees and stop that blubbering." Both women struggled to obey, rising to an upright kneeling position and frantically wiping away their tears, attempting to regain control of their trembling, welt striped bodies.

Reaching down he unlocked the harnesses from their naked bodies, each slave gasping as the protuberances were yanked out of their holes. "I'm going to lock the other slaves in their cages for the night early. Both of you stay naked and go to the bathing parlor and clean yourselves up for me then get your lazy asses in the kitchen and prepare dinner for me. Do all your moving about by crawling like the worthless little animals you are. Go!"

"Yes Master."

"Yes Master."

Once in the bathing parlor, gingerly cleaning their abused bodies, Salena whispered quietly, ever fearful of being overheard by her stepbrother/master and punishing her for speaking without permission, "Mother, what are we to do?"

"There is nothing we can do," Alicia replied. "We have been rendered powerless. I am so sorry I brought this upon you by not urging Thoric to complete the official process of freeing us. At the time, however, it didn't seem so important and it was so costly what with the required fees, taxes, and duties to be paid."

"It is not your fault," her daughter replied. "You couldn't have foreseen this. But we must do something. Can we not flee?"

"To where?" Alicia asked. "The empire is vast and fugitive slaves are pursued relentlessly and punished BRUTALLY once caught!"

"Then I shall take my own life."

"No, you will not, for the same reasons I will not. Death by our own hand would mean being barred by the gods from the after world and, besides, if either of us does it, the other will just be punished in retribution."

Salena was about to reply when her brother walked in. Both women fell silent and knelt with their heads bowed.

"You are clean enough," he told them. "Get your asses into the kitchen and get my dinner started."

"M-may I speak, Master?" Alicia asked.

"Quickly," he replied.

"Please Master," she began. "May I please have permission to relieve myself?"

He turned to Salena, "Do you have a similar need?"

"Yes Master, Very strongly, Master."

"Very well," he answered. "But not here. Come."

With that he led both naked women, crawling on all fours outside and into the stable. There, inside the barn, with horses in the stalls, he took them into an empty stall and pointed. "Get in there, squat and pee."

Mortified, mother and daughter obeyed, squatting side beside, the warm, yellow liquid flowing between their legs and pooling around there feet, as their cruel master towered above them, no privacy, no dignity, nothing with which to wipe.

"Off to the kitchen with the two of you then," he said. "And if my dinner isn't completely to my liking you'll know the gentle caress of the whip again." With that he watched as his two slaves crawled on hands and knees back toward the manor, their asses, striped, like their backs, with whip welts, swaying behind them. As he did he smiled in anticipation. Tonight, after his meal, he would roughly fuck each of them again then take one to bed while making the other sleep on the floor should he wish to use her during the night. He also had a little surprise in mind for them on the following day --- a surprise he would find quite entertaining. --- Them, not so much!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dameon Claims His Birthright Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 666 milliseconds