• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mrs. Honey

Mrs. Honey

123

"Are you ready for this, Mrs. Honey?" Professor Vanessa Barnes asked, with barely concealed excitement.

"Y'all know I just come off a double-overtime shift, right?" warned Mrs. Maxine Honey, the middle-aged chief custodian at Urban University. "Didn't have time to shower or even change, so I'm really sweaty an' probably kinda stinky too. Just sayin'."

"So much the better! That will serve as a good lesson to this little cheater, as to what honest hard work really means!" replied the Professor. "And...stinky is kinky! I mean—doesn't it get you hot just thinking about this very naughty young man having to service your sweaty body with his tongue?"

"Yeah—it does—and believe it or not, I get real horny after a long day's work!"

The statuesque, thick, plush forty-two-year-old African American lady custodian strongly resembled the buxom actress Niecy Nash, except that she was taller, bigger-boned, and even curvier.

Mrs. Honey broke into a lewd smile as she gazed down at twenty-year-old Donald "Skip" Richardson, a worried White university student who had been tied down, face up and nearly naked, atop a wide, padded examination table.

Skip was patrician in appearance: slim, well-groomed, blonde, blue-eyed, and baby-faced. His legs were spread partway and his ankles were restrained by leather straps. An elastic strap around his lean, hairless chest held him in place. Only his arms were left unbound, so that his hands could be put to service as needed, along with his mouth and tongue.

An impressive erection—the result of an experimental male-enhancement pill the Professor had compelled him to swallow a little earlier—was already tenting the front panel of his grey cotton boxer briefs, the only item of clothing he had on. Though he was lean and slight of frame, the college boy was clearly well-endowed down below.

"Well what are you waiting for, dear?" the Professor asked Mrs. Honey. "Show him what you've got in store for him!"

"Roger that!" Mrs. Honey began peeling her work uniform off her plush, nearly six-foot-tall body—pulling off her shoes and socks, and lowering her baggy khaki trousers, to reveal lime-green panties that clung to her broad curvy booty and rode up into the hot, humid crack between her sizable butt cheeks. Then off came her uniform shirt, revealing two enormous dark-umber breasts barely restrained by a formidable lime-green brassiere.

She draped her clothes carefully over the back of a chair placed near the examination table.

Mrs. Honey had solid, broad shoulders, and strong arms with colorful, flowery tattoos on each of her biceps. Her middle-aged belly pooched a little, and there was a hint of sag in her otherwise magnificent ass, but she was in excellent shape overall. Her skin, the color of strong dark coffee, was unblemished and smooth.

You could easily tell the lady janitor had been quite a beauty in her younger days, and even in middle age she was still inarguably hot. By any standards of female sexual attractiveness, she qualified as a milf—though a large one.

"You're a big girl, aren't you, Mrs. Honey?" asked Professor Vanessa rhetorically. "Our skinny little slave boy might not survive the whole night underneath you! Well...there are worse ways to go, right? Perhaps you'd like to begin by having our young male slut worship your beautiful big breasts?"

"I'd like that!" With her strong arms, Mrs. Honey effortlessly boosted her thick body up onto the exam table, and got on all fours directly above the prone Skip. She looked down teasingly into his worried eyes and ground her pantied crotch against his firm boner.

The erotic sensation caused them both to close their eyes and moan at the same time—the older woman in anticipation, and the college boy in frustration.

Then Mrs. Honey pressed her pillowy lips against his. She knew how to kiss, and in spite of his nervousness and fear, Skip actually enjoyed it—until Mrs. Honey broke the spell by pushing her whole tongue into his mouth, signaling her intended sexual conquest of his young male body.

Then she slid her own body forward, bringing her big, dusky boobs directly above the young man's face. They were still restrained within her strong brassiere, but they looked as if they could burst the cups at any moment. Mrs. Honey brushed them across the tip of Skip's nose. A lusty scent emanated from her steamy cleavage: mostly perspiration, but also the faintest trace of a flowery perfume that she'd probably applied before she started work, and which was now all but faded away.

"Take my bra off, white boy," the imposing lady commanded.

Skip hesitated.

"Do it!" ordered Professor Vanessa.

If he didn't do what the Professor told him to, he'd fail her class. If he failed her class, he'd lose his scholarship. So Skip shakily stretched both of his arms around Mrs. Honey's broad brown back, causing the older woman to murmur her approval. But he fumbled with the double-strength clasps of her bra strap. He'd wiggle one open, only to have it catch again as he worked on the other. Mrs. Honey rolled her eyes—and finally pushed Skip's arms away and reached around her back to finish the job herself.

She reared up for a moment to let the the unclasped triple-D cups slip down off her front—as her magnificently plump, round, ebony breasts, each of them bigger than Skip's entire face, swung free. They gleamed with spicy work-sweat. Her areolae were purplish-black and seemed as wide as saucers, and her already stiff nipples protruded out a good half-inch or more from each.

Professor Vanessa picked up the bra and placed it with the rest of Mrs. Honey's clothes, then returned to her seat to watch the breast worship play out. The Professor was also an attractive middle-aged Black woman, but more of a Halle Berry type with a perfect hourglass figure and long legs, dressed in a tight top, short skirt, and stiletto heels.

With a soft plop, Mrs. Honey pancaked her upper body down onto Skip, engulfing his head in her steamy voluptuous ebony flesh. She shoved her heavy sweaty boobs in his face as he moaned softly from fear—and from lust. His erect cock jolted in the prison of his boxer briefs.

"Suck my titty!" Mrs. Honey commanded him, grabbing her right breast and pushing her fat, purplish nipple against the young man's pursed lips. Without further bidding he opened them—and not only the nipple but an ample portion of the imposing woman's fleshy tit invaded his mouth.

As Skip drew his lips together and began to suck loudly on Mrs. Honey's impressively large boob, he could taste her sweat-salt and her skin, and could feel her coarse nipple swell even stiffer and bigger inside his mouth.

Mrs. Honey drew a sharp breath through her teeth and threw her head back with immediate delight.

"Ooohh damn—that's nice! Suck it baby! Suck it HARDER!" she exclaimed, pumping her ebony tit again and again into Skip's face, fucking his mouth with her steely nipple. After a few minutes of this, she withdrew the saliva-slick right breast and immediately jammed the left one into the White youth's mouth for the same forceful treatment.

"I think he enjoys nursing on your generous tits, my dear," observed the Professor. "But then again, who wouldn't?"

Mrs. Honey's big body was firing up in full female arousal. As she continued to bob up and down on Skip's mouth—sighing and moaning as the young man groaned under her fleshy onslaught—she could feel the heat rising at her southerly end.

"I'm really startin' to juice up...you know...down there, Professor Vanessa," she said.

"I can see that from here! Your panties are already soaking through! So—why not sit your no-doubt VERY fragrant pussy right on this little male slut's face, and get him started on orally pleasuring you—first through those wonderfully wet panties, and later more directly?"

The severe lady academic smiled in satisfaction as Mrs. Honey slid herself farther forward over the college boy's tied-down body. She brought her meaty thighs together to scissor both sides of his head, turning it firmly face-up toward her groin.

"Time to go downtown baby," she said.

The slim White college boy looked helplessly up at the damp crotch of the Black milf's lime-green panties, now positioned directly over his face. The outer lips of her pussy were already swollen and pressed against the cloth, so that their shape was clearly visible to Skip. The wet vee of cotton that covered them was thickly saturated with all of the voluptuous lady's most intimate scents: work-sweat and a sharp tang of pee, together with a penetrating, creamy musk of female sexual arousal seeping from her aroused vulva. Wiry black pubic hairs, already glistening with her pussy juices, curled out from the sides.

The strong raunchy scent of Mrs. Honey's unwashed lady parts cascaded down like an invisible fog over Skip's nose and mouth.

"I've been wearin' these panties for about twelve hours now, baby," the working woman mentioned casually while looking into Skip's nervous eyes. "All through that long shift. I'm sure they're plenty full of me."

"Ha!—very good—now sit on his face!" said Professor Vanessa eagerly. "Let him soak in your femininity for a while—before you remove those panties and make him use his mouth and tongue to pleasure you directly, front and back!"

"N-no...don't..." pleaded Skip, frightened by the sexually explicit threats—and fearful of being smothered beneath the overheated, sweaty body of an aggressively horny lady who was bigger and heavier than he was—not to mention more than twice his age!

"You brought this on yourself, son," the Professor retorted. "You said you'd do anything to pass your Women's Studies class after you were caught cheating. Anything, you said! And I'd say this penalty fits the offense perfectly well!"

"C'mon baby, be a man about it," Mrs. Honey urged as she slowly lowered her wet, aromatic crotch toward Skip's nose and mouth. "Imma teach you how to make a lady really happy."

Just before the Black woman's sopping panties made contact with Skip's boyish features—with her juicy lady-lips no more than a hair's breadth and the thickness of a cotton panel away from his mouth—she paused.

"Kiss the pussy," she instructed him.

Again, Skip hesitated.

"You heard Mrs. Honey, slave boy!" scolded the Professor. "Kiss her pussy!"

Seeing no alternative, he pursed his lips and gave the curvy woman's wet panty crotch a quick fastidious little peck.

"Aww c'mon! You can do better than that, baby," Mrs. Honey pouted. "Just pretend my pussy is your girlfriend's mouth—gimme some tongue!"

Skip shuddered and pressed his mouth harder against the lady janitor's crotch. His tongue reluctantly slipped out and slowly ran along the steamy furrow between Mrs. Honey's puffy labia. He got his first salty, slimy taste of her feminine juices.

At the touch of his tongue, Mrs. Honey gasped in pleasure—and dropped her body down onto him! As her groin made full contact with Skip's boyish face, her swollen pussy lips made a soft juicy squishing noise as they spread out over his nose and mouth.

"Ohhhhh!" moaned Mrs. Honey as Skip's nose grazed her clitoris, which was already throbbing and swelling almost to the thickness of her pinky finger.

"MMMMFFF!" came the young man's flesh-muffled cry—as the aroused, heavily perspiring ebony lady laid the full weight of her curvy backside onto his trapped face.

"Yes!" gloated Professor Vanessa. "Smother him with that big beautiful body of yours!"

Skip's nose was forced between Mrs. Honey's meaty labia into her oven-hot pussy. The sex juices now oozing abundantly through the crotch of her panties made them stick to his face as if glued there. Through the sopping cotton fabric he could feel Mrs. Honey's pulsing clit and the wiry roughness of her coarse natural bush.

Professor Vanessa leaned forward and looked to ensure that the White college student's nose and mouth were fully imprisoned between the Black lady janitor's thick thighs, and pressed into her wet and musky crotch as deeply as possible.

"Now—SMELL her!" she commanded Skip. "Bury your nose in her, boy! I want to hear you sniffing DEEP inside Mrs. Honey's vagina!"

"Yeah—you get that nose all up in my pussy!" demanded Mrs. Honey. "Right through my dirty panties! And LOOK at me—you look into my eyes while you're doin' it, white boy!" She leaned forward over her big bust and leered down at her young sex slave's face.

Skip looked meekly up into the big woman's lust-filled deep-brown eyes as he took a long, deep sniff of her lady parts. The funky, musty, powerfully female odors of her unwashed sex made him dizzy. He moaned, and by reflex tried to twist his head away—but Mrs. Honey clenched her thighs and thrust her crotch even more firmly into his face.

"Oh no you don't, son!"

In spite of Skip's distress, his drug-enhanced horniness was clearly being affected by Mrs. Honey's overpowering female musk, thick with strong fuck-me-now pheromones. His erect cock swelled taller and thicker, and it spasmed and bobbed to the beat of his racing pulse, stabbing out desperately against the restraining fabric of his boxer briefs, betraying his slavish lust.

The Professor saw this and laughed out loud. "He may be moaning and whining under there, Mrs. Honey—but it's quite clear the little bitch actually likes what you're doing to him!"

"MMMMFF!" groaned Skip, imprisoned between the ebony milf's strong thighs.

"You keep sniffing Mrs. Honey's pussy, slut boy!" commanded the Professor. "Push your nose deeper into her—DEEPER!"

Skip submissively complied, drawing in an even bigger whiff and moaning again. He continued to gaze up into the lady janitor's eyes, watching them glaze over as the feel of his nose against her labia and clit sent jolts of sexual delight throughout her ample body. Skip could smell nothing other than Mrs. Honey's funky female odors, as she rubbed her wet pantied crotch over his face, erotically riding it from her oily pussy lips to her sweaty ass crack and back again, over and over.

And even as the White college boy, tied to the table, took his first dose of femdom sexual abuse from the older Black woman, his ignored but hugely erect cock kept on throbbing painfully underneath his briefs, as his balls swelled with spunk and ached for release that was not forthcoming!

"Ohhhh Lord in heaven!" cried Mrs. Honey. "This boy's nose feels SO good rubbing my pussy—even through these panties!"

"That's excellent," Professor Vanessa crowed—then teased Skip: "And now you know what a REAL woman smells like, son! Nothing like those perfumed plastic sorority Barbie dolls you frat boys are all accustomed to—is it?"

Skip moaned again, while Mrs. Honey's eyes fluttered and her whole body shook with pleasure.

"Fuck his nose, Mrs. Honey!" urged the Professor. "Fuck it as hard as you can! Put all your weight into it! Don't worry about smothering him—just take your pleasure!"

Mrs. Honey pumped her swampy pussy ever more forcefully into the young man's nose and mouth, feeling the bodily thrill as Skip was forced to keep sniffing her musky sex through the ooze-drenched crotch of her dirty lime-green panties.

"Ohh!—sweet Jeezus YES!—YES!" the big-bodied ebony milf cried, as she forcefully fucked the slave-boy's helpless face, making loud squishy wet noises. "This feels—so GOOD!—OHHH!—UNNGH!"

"Go right ahead and come on the little slut's face if you want to, Mrs. Honey," Professor Vanessa encouraged. "There's nothing wrong with having a little appetizer before the banquet begins!"

Mrs. Honey growled like a mama bear as she worked her powerful leg and buttock muscles to increase the ferocity of her groin thrusts into Skip's face—making the solid examination table rock and bounce beneath their conjoined bodies. If not for the plump, swollen, slippery pussy lips that cushioned the force of each thunderous lusty downstroke, Mrs. Honey's aggressive face-rape might have broken the youth's nose!

"UHHNN!—UHHNN!—UHNNN!!" the thick voluptuous lady chanted, keeping time with her violent erotic thrusts. Her huge brown tits swung forward and back as she noisily pumped her juice-soaked crotch harder and harder against the college boy's nose and mouth.

Mrs. Honey's big ebony ass cheeks flexed and bounced as the buxom Black milf kept face-fucking the bound skinny White college boy for many long minutes—craving the sweet release of her first orgasm of the night. As the pleasurable sensations mounted, she let more and more of her ample body weight onto Skip's face, pressing her hungry vulva ever harder into his nose, lips, and tongue.

"Daayum—I'm so close, I'm SO CLOSE!" she cried as she pounded the youth's face.

But even though Mrs. Honey's body floated right on the fringe of ecstatic release—with her pussy pulsing and by now almost gushing her pungent female juices—the stimulation from Skip's nose and lips through her panties still wasn't quite enough to finish her off.

For that, she knew she'd have to remove her panties and ride the college boy's face bareback, so she could have his tongue deep in her hot pussy and his mouth all over her big, swollen clit!

So the lady janitor stopped for a breather and sprawled out, resting her thick sweaty body on top of the prone young man while her heartbeat slowed down a little. In this position, Skip's entire face was still trapped in her thick thighs and curvy booty, breathing sultry air that was heavy with her musk. Mrs. Honey's smooth, glistening, dark umber skin contrasted with the pale-white skin of the slender slave panting under the weight of her voluptuous form.

A few minutes later, when she felt fully ready for the next act, Mrs. Honey lifted herself off him and stood alongside the examination table.

Dazed, his face already gleaming with a coating of her sweat and pussy juices, Skip stared helplessly at the curvy dusky older woman as she peeled her thoroughly sodden lime-green panties down over her thighs and legs and turned them inside out.

"Here you go baby." She grinned, bent down, and wiped the juicy cotton crotch of the panties off on the youth's face—reinforcing her strong scent in his nostrils and her lusty tang on his lips and tongue—before placing them on the chair with the rest of her clothes.

Skip groaned, but his drug-enhanced erection bounced eagerly inside his boxer shorts, making the two dominant women laugh heartily.

"Guess you really do like the smell and taste of my dirty pussy, dontcha white boy?" Mrs. Honey asked. "That's good 'cause imma give you a LOT more of it—a lot closer up too!"

"Use him in any way you wish, my dear," offered Professor Vanessa, looking on from behind her desk. "In this room, nothing is off limits—there is no sexual act that can be considered too nasty or too kinky for a male slut to perform on a woman who demands it!

"Oh—and by the way, this room is completely soundproofed!"

"I LIKE it!" With surprising speed for a woman of her size, Mrs. Honey jumped back up on the examination table, on her knees spread-legged, straddling Skip's face, giving him his first close look at the naked, ravenous sex between her plentiful ebony thighs. It both intimidated and aroused him!

Mrs. Honey's pubic thatch was all natural: midnight-black with a few grey highlights; curly; thick in her crotch—and very wet. Her outer labia were dark purple-brown in color, and big—they hung down almost an inch below her bush. Her inner labia were deep pink, swollen, and gleaming with juices. And her clit was engorged and stiff, protruding from its hood and aimed straight at Skip's mouth. The musky odor of the big woman's arousal was stronger than ever.

She winked at the prone young man—then as he looked on from beneath her, she tensed her groin muscles to make the inner folds of her wet pussy purse together with an audible SMACK!—like a lower mouth eager to be thoroughly kissed and licked and sucked!

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mrs. Honey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds